Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How to Cancel Subscription?
 chatton2009
Msg: 1 (view)

How to Cancel Subscription?
Posted: 3/18/2013 8:14:05 PM
My membership was extended without my consent. I signed up only for three months and planned to take a break for a while by hiding my profile. But POF abused my trust by charge my credit card for another three months. I was not getting any interesting responses. Now, why is it impossible to contact someone to explain this situation. I am going to dispute this charge of additional three months of membership. This message here and another one I have sent to POF yesterday which I have printed and have copy will be my proof of this sad situation.

I tried for hours to delete the subscription but there is no where on the site to do this. Can the computer guys get back to me on this question please
 chatton2009
Msg: 5 (view)

My membership was extended without my consent
Posted: 3/18/2013 8:10:07 PM
My membership was extended without my consent. I signed up only for three months and planned to take a break for a while by hiding my profile. But POF abused my trust by charge my credit card for another three months. I was not getting any interesting responses. Now, why is it impossible to contact someone to explain this situation. I am going to dispute this charge of additional three months of membership. This message here and another one I have sent to POF yesterday which I have printed and have copy will be my proof of this sad situation.

I tried for hours to delete the subscription but there is nowhere on the site to do this. Can the computer guys get back to me on this question please
Chatton2009

Show ALL Forums