Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Someone For Everyone?
 rekirked
Msg: 15 (view)

Someone For Everyone?
Posted: 7/21/2018 3:29:12 PM
Does anyone remember the Shyte storm Serena Williams received from the black community for getting engaged to a white guy? Even the great woman herself has said recently she never thought she’d marry a white man. Can you imagine the uproar if a her husband had said he never thought he’d marry a black woman? The hypocrisy of it all stinks.

We are all capable of prejudice and even racism, I’m so bored of hearing how only white People are guilty of it, even when black People display blatant racism it’s still white people’s fault due to deep seated oppression etc etc.
 rekirked
Msg: 8 (view)

Someone For Everyone?
Posted: 7/18/2018 4:19:47 PM
I believe this used to be true. Internet dating has made it someone for anyone 24/7, but everyone has faults so it's back to the loveshack every couple of weeks for the next someone

It's made shallow whores out of most of us.
 rekirked
Msg: 9 (view)

Asking strangers for secks.
Posted: 7/6/2018 2:53:08 PM
It can work but both parties need to be battered and it needs to be gone midnight, there have a been a couple of occasions where I wished I hadn’t asked.
 rekirked
Msg: 16 (view)

What a scorcher
Posted: 7/6/2018 2:50:11 PM
Well I’m loving it, I’ve recently got back from Spain so I’ve acclimatised just in time. Maybe we can officially stop banging on about the summer of 76 if this one beats it.
 rekirked
Msg: 36 (view)

The weird way women behave online
Posted: 7/2/2018 2:13:37 AM
They're not people until you meet them, before that they're just data, pictures and usually a load of BS.
 rekirked
Msg: 16 (view)

Supermarket etiquette
Posted: 7/2/2018 1:58:49 AM
If you want to swim in the pit of human behaviour try shopping in Waitrose when the yellow sticker machine comes out, especially if it's pension day.
 rekirked
Msg: 34 (view)

The weird way women behave online
Posted: 7/2/2018 1:51:05 AM

If she's not interested and you send her an email, she'll just not reply. Occassionally, the * might even block you!!

There's only one way to know if she's blocked you and that's to try messaging her again

Why would you repeatedly message someone who's ignored your first message? Can you see now why some people just delete and block?

Life is short, who the fook wants to spend time sending polite rejections to people who spark nothing in you you or live 200 miles away?
 rekirked
Msg: 31 (view)

Dating a pair of tets
Posted: 6/11/2018 2:22:30 AM

Are you telling me that I'm one of the last few men virgin-of-arse left around? Well, then, I guess that's the way it's gonnae be then. I'm handling no c0ck let alone sit on one. You guys can experiment as much as you like. I'm appalled. (Walks away)

You know where the male G spot is....right?
 rekirked
Msg: 43 (view)

down with that sort of thing
Posted: 6/11/2018 1:37:18 AM

No, i've no doubt that men also got shafted under tax rises and benefit cuts. It's just that women are the one who have been most affected under this governments cuts, and it is down to them doing most of the caring in society still.

They were also the biggest beneficiaries of the last governments spending which has nearly bankrupted us and forced austerity. Poverty affects men and women equally but women are more likely to suffer from it due to being single mothers and being part time workers. This has to raise the issue of taking personal responsibility for our life choices.

Ah, yeah we're all equal until it's pointed out that we're not being treated so and then, because one part of society is being treated unfairly and points that out, we have to pretend we are all equal? No.

Inequality exists every where, I’m saying there is equality in inequality. Everyone one of us at some point has been treated unfairly not just against our opposite gender but against our same gender. Women getting the vote in 1918 for example only applied to women over 30 and many men were also denied voting rights if they didn’t own property.

Actually, by me saying that more women have been pushed into poverty shows it actually does discriminate. I'd say the way it affects genders tends to be different also. Men who lose everything are more likely to become homeless than women are.

That simply illustrates women in poverty are more likely to have dependants and be prioritised for housing, I guess some bad choices can turn out to be small blessings.

Why mention that men are more likely to die from suicide or cancer in a debate where you are trying to prove equality exists? That doesn't make sense.

I’m trying to prove that inequalities exist for both genders. I simply believe the only way to deal with it is equally, not based on genitalia or colour.
 rekirked
Msg: 40 (view)

Posted: 6/10/2018 1:04:58 PM

Of course. So is racism, homophobia, etc.

Please share with us how you'd end racism and homophobia?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 rekirked
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 6/10/2018 1:01:25 PM
Did all the men get a pass on austerity then? i must have missed the memo about free money and easy rides for white blokes

Whatever happened to "us"? what ever happened to "society"? why does it now have to be women and men or white people and black people?

Poverty and illness don't discriminate. Cancer actually kills more men than women, so does suicide but that still wouldn't convince me to discriminate, it affects us all so we should all benefit equally
 rekirked
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 6/10/2018 11:59:07 AM
I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Patriarchy is alive and well but it’s mostly in religions and cultures of which I have little understanding or need to.

We share a planet with people from other societies who will never give up patriarchy, they stone other people to death for having an affair or being gay let alone allowing allowing choice over a preordained gender role.

We’re picking over the bones of patriarchy in the West, the job is done.
 rekirked
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 6/10/2018 10:59:37 AM

Seriously though, I do think narcissism and patriarchy are linked. Even female narcissists tend to have children to be financially supported by a male. Which is what patriarchy promotes, a female dependency on men.

No man in modern western society actively wants or looks for a woman to be dependant on him financially or to set himself up as a wage slave. it's 2018, many women earn more than their partners and that BS belongs in Jane Austen novels.
 rekirked
Msg: 27 (view)

Narcissists
Posted: 6/10/2018 6:37:52 AM

More recently in human ape history males have been taught to judge women by their looks, which is a euphemism for possible sexual potential. This perverted value system forces women to look into mirrors, in order to attract and please the moronic superficial and generally misogynistic males.

So like everything else in the world it's all men's fault?

My opinion is it's all womens fault.

I may not be a woman but i'm old enough to know none of them dress to pander to, satisfy, impress or please men. Infact a lot of female behaviour around presentation is geared towards competition with other women.

Google "Sophia Loren/ Jayne Mansfield pics" to see a woman trying to destroy, undermine and belittle another woman and the look on Loren's face says it all

The modern prevalence of labelling an ex with narcissism can be explained thus:

My ex was horrible (Whinger, yawn, no sympathy)
My ex was a narcissist (on god, how awful, you're obviously a survivor and entitled to years of attention and sympathy)
 rekirked
Msg: 6 (view)

Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/11/2018 3:11:08 PM
I saw this ages ago and i turned over in around 3 minutes, it's just so wrong on every level. i do wonder if we've evolved at all sometimes.
 rekirked
Msg: 53 (view)

Long schlong
Posted: 5/1/2018 3:14:04 PM
When you’ve been at the business end during a childbirth you realise women can take ANYTHING

They’re also amazing at stroking the male ego.
 rekirked
Msg: 3 (view)

Donald Trump visit to UK 13th of July 2018
Posted: 4/26/2018 11:52:50 PM
Well I’m pro Brexit and I think Trump is a Moron. Actually I think I’m in a nightmare and he’s Biff from Back to the Future.
 rekirked

What's your mantra?
Posted: 4/20/2018 10:03:05 AM
My dad had an e type when I was born, apparently they weren’t worth much back in 1968 and it needed a load of work doing so he scrapped it!
 rekirked
Msg: 6 (view)

What's your mantra?
Posted: 4/19/2018 12:06:07 AM
First one was a 1.8 berlinetta then I had a 2.0 gte but I was always more of a Capri man.
 rekirked
Msg: 26 (view)

Royal wedding - the latest for those of you holding your breath
Posted: 4/16/2018 7:42:49 AM
Still couldn’t give the tiniest Shyte. My bad.
 rekirked

Penny for your thoughts (more from the ladies perhaps)
Posted: 4/16/2018 7:41:17 AM
It’s not all about sex OP. Chill out, burp the worm and search on an empty tank, you’ll make much wiser choices.

Failing that rent a hooker, most of em are on here anyway.

HTH
 rekirked
Msg: 51 (view)

random very predictable musings....macro economics corner ...
Posted: 4/14/2018 4:47:13 AM
It’s human nature to buy into something everyone else is buying into. As long as everyone keeps buying into it then it has a value. I am convinced I could open a retail store that sold empty boxes, blue box for a tenner, red box for 50 quid and gold box for 100 quid. I’d sell a lot of gold boxes to idiots.

My son has an evening job washing up in the local pub, he gets paid £5 per hour. He ordered a Dominoes last night for 15 quid. We have loads of pizzas in the freezer, I told him you’ve worked 3 hours for some dough and toppings in a box to be delivered, was it worth 3 hours of washing up? It didn’t seem to compute.

Back of the net!
 rekirked
Msg: 2 (view)

Robocop
Posted: 4/13/2018 11:13:45 AM
and there was me thinking they all looked the same
 rekirked
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2018 11:34:14 AM
They make bugger all on used cars bunny, they only make if you finance it and fall for the BS about extended warranties and paint protection etc etc. If they know you’re a cash buyer they’re not going to be that interested. Most big car supermarkets pay CAP retail for stuff at auctions just for the stock, like I said it’s not about a mark up anymore, it’s about bolt ons and commissions.
 rekirked
Msg: 34 (view)

Smoking in your own home
Posted: 4/5/2018 3:16:23 PM
Tenants pay tax too, We’re not all automatically benefit cheating, inconsiderate scum you know! I’ve never signed on in my life, my rent is 14k a year and my neighbour who bought his for peanuts in the 80’s is a pain in the ar$e.
 rekirked
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2018 3:05:13 AM
Of that 85% most are on deals that are essentially renting the vehicle. I know of someone who is 29, still lives at home with his parents and has just taken on a new Audi at £500 a month, the balloon payment after his agreement ends is around 20k, he’ll be handing that back.

That’s problem A.
Problem B is that car will be available at three years old to anyone who can spell their name, prove where they live and isn’t bankrupt.

Problem A should be buying or at least renting his own home by now, not living with mum and driving a bit of flash.

Problem B should be buying something that suits their needs and their budget, if they’ve only just scraped through on finance and are going to be shafted with extortionate high risk interest rates it’s worth at least trying to scrape up a couple of grand and buying something cheap, cheerful and reliable outright.

I agree with you about the internet killing the high street, collateral damage is restaurants as we are seeing with the raft of CVA’s for some surprisingly big names. If your not in town shopping you’re not in town eating either.
 rekirked
Msg: 29 (view)

Smoking in your own home
Posted: 4/4/2018 3:56:15 PM
Rent it out it to students
 rekirked
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 4/4/2018 3:54:00 PM
Historical average interest rate back in 2008 was around 6%, god knows what it is now.

Cutting rates was putting a plaster over a gaping wound on a horse that had already bolted. They should have stayed where they were or at least bore some resemblance to the long term average, some people would have lost every thing but now 10 years later everyone is going to lose something because someone didn’t have a pair of balls when it mattered and was salvageable.

The high street is fukked because no one has got any money. Being motor trade I can tell you that bizzarely People are still buying 15k+ cars on scratchers finance that will cost nearly 30k over 5 years and they still struggle to find a paltry five hundred quid deposit. Lunacy. No one saves (pointless) everyone just spends next months pay check into Infiniti.

We’re screwed and I honestly think it’s long overdue.
 rekirked
Msg: 47 (view)

Long schlong
Posted: 4/4/2018 3:32:11 PM
Finally we beat the Germans at something
 rekirked
Msg: 83 (view)

News at Ten - Bong...surely eleven now
Posted: 3/27/2018 10:48:48 AM
Whatever it is, my money is on his daughter bringing it in to the country, with or without full knowledge.
 rekirked
Msg: 157 (view)

Random Musings - Talk About Everthing
Posted: 3/27/2018 10:46:02 AM
That’s a great pic chap, I recommend the Senna movie, it’s really quite a tear jerker but packed with unseen footage and interviews. Schumacher is undoubtedly the most successful driver ever and he didn’t have it easy like Vettel at red bull or Lewis for the last four seasons. I never really forgave him for his dirty tricks, particularly against Damon Hill but there was no doubting he was exceptional.
 rekirked
Msg: 154 (view)

Random Musings - Talk About Everthing
Posted: 3/27/2018 8:01:22 AM
Is anyone still watching formula 1. Hamilton is on pole again for the start of the season. The whole thing seems a waste of time and for me it is a long time since I managed to watch a race all the way through without falling asleep.

I watched it, I’ve watched every Grand Prix since the late 70’s.

It was boring as always but I managed to stay awake, I really feel for the commentary teams having to think of ever more ways of making paint drying exciting.

I watched Senna the movie recently, when you sit through that you see just how bad it has become since the days when drivers were gladiators who routinely passed out after a race. No one wants to see a 2 second pit stop or a restart after a safety car or a row about diffusers or fuel saving strategies. People want to see lives being risked for glory, crashes, fights, drama.

In the good old days James Hunt pulled out of a blonde, had a quick fag on the grid and risked his life for 60 laps. Today’s modern equivalent is an electrolyte drinking kale munching PR man who throws toys out of the pram if his teammate has a bigger private jet and drives an advertising machine round in circles once a fortnight.
 rekirked
Msg: 23 (view)

Smoking in your own home
Posted: 3/27/2018 7:40:31 AM
Sod her Hostess, grab yourself 40 B&H and stick this on at full chat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4iWm-mUToDg

Backstreet is my go to when i’m Pi$$ed off

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Oh yes I fcuking can
 rekirked
Msg: 79 (view)

News at Ten - Bong...surely eleven now
Posted: 3/26/2018 1:01:40 PM
Like someone else said if this stuff is that nasty why is no one dead? No one else who treated them other than the policeman has been affected, not the paramedics, not the hospital staff, not the passers by or witnesses, no one and bear in mind that no one was aware of what had been used for several hours before the tents went up and people in bio hazard suits turned up. If it really is such nasty stuff dozens would be dead or gravely ill.

Something really stinks.
 rekirked
Msg: 17 (view)

Smoking in your own home
Posted: 3/26/2018 9:38:01 AM
What if hostess was indian and the smell of indian food was coming through? Would that be legitimate cause for complaint? I somehow doubt it and I really don’t see how a whiff of tobacco smoke (cos a whiff is all it will be) is really any different.

Personally I think there should be a law against unsubstantiated whinging.
 rekirked
Msg: 15 (view)

Smoking in your own home
Posted: 3/26/2018 2:26:04 AM
Orange I don’t see it as being self entitled to want to smoke in your own home. I don’t see how this neighbour could possibly be adversely affected by it either unless Hostess has drilled a hole in the wall and started blowing smoke rings through it.

I have a similar neighbourly problem, I live in a three story terrace and the neighbours on both sides have young kids who love to run around at every opportunity up and down two flights of stairs, the booming sound drives me nuts and it’s in stereo. Sometimes I think “am I being unreasonable to go and have a word about it” but then I think “yes you are” at the end of the day they have no idea how much noise their kids are making and me bringing it to their attention might yield some peace for a few days but that would be it, and I’ll have become the “miserable sod next door”

I just turn the telly up now.
 rekirked
Msg: 803 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 3/23/2018 2:09:15 PM
Carol Kirkwood is still my GILF fantasy
 rekirked
Msg: 5 (view)

Smoking in your own home
Posted: 3/23/2018 8:42:38 AM
There was a recent case down here of some old dear smoking weed, neighbours complained to council about the smell, council could do nothing. You’re perfectly entitled to smoke in your own home.
 rekirked
Msg: 13 (view)

Passport
Posted: 3/23/2018 8:38:12 AM

p.s. has anyone noticed the speeling mistake in the following statement:

Lol
 rekirked
Msg: 12 (view)

Royal wedding - the latest for those of you holding your breath
Posted: 3/22/2018 2:20:12 PM
is Harry's dad going?
 rekirked
Msg: 5 (view)

Passport
Posted: 3/22/2018 2:17:58 PM
I had to drive up to Newport for my current passport, that place is the ringpiece of Wales and no mistake.
 rekirked
Msg: 797 (view)

Vote deleted please...
Posted: 3/22/2018 2:14:11 PM
I get the impression he was less than thrilled that no one particularly missed his presence last time he had the temerity to ask if anyone had missed his less than engaging repartee and undoubted ability to troll granite,

He's probably crawled back into the cesspit under the ladies toilet he originally came from while spitting at the floor, SMH'ing and masturbating furiously to a pic of Orange.
 rekirked
Msg: 11 (view)

Annoying tv
Posted: 3/17/2018 5:38:13 AM
When your demographic is 50 something BTL landlords with a penchant for 80’s pop it’s par for the course I guess.

rekirked
Msg: 7 (view)

Goosebumps
Posted: 3/16/2018 12:37:59 PM

I live a stones throw from Spitfire Island

I think I can beat that:

https://goo.gl/images/G5j1m4

https://goo.gl/images/M8Arg7

First pic is aerial of The Supermarine factory in Southampton where the Spitfire was designed and originally assembled until they moved production after hitler bombed the crap out of it.

If you look at the pic, the right hand side of the factory are three apex roofs running in parallel, my house is where the middle one was about halfway along.

All that’s left of the original factory is the slipway.
https://goo.gl/images/K2qcz9

They had a slip because Supermarine was originally a seaplane builder, the Spitfire was an evolution of a Schneider trophy winner.
 rekirked

Annoying tv
Posted: 3/16/2018 4:58:10 AM
There’s method to that particular madness, seeing as every single major artery is now a contra flow for miles in each direction with two solitary blokes stood next to a digger working out their overtime a simple trip to Waitrose can take several days.
 rekirked
Msg: 41 (view)

Questioning the media message
Posted: 3/16/2018 2:46:52 AM
Russia have murdered hundreds in Syria and no one gives a Shyte, attempt to kill two in Salisbury though and the world cares.

I don’t think Putin had any knowledge of it, he’s not a moron.
 rekirked
Msg: 7 (view)

Annoying tv
Posted: 3/16/2018 2:37:03 AM
My favourite telly ad at the moment is the VW polo with the father and son, it’s so accurate. Also loving the Nationwide girls and their piano, remind me slightly of Hinge and Bracket.

I’ve noticed men are starting to be represented as capable of shopping/putting a wash on/cleaning things much more recently, I wonder if the ASA have had a word? It’s so refreshing to see men starting to be portrayed more positively as opposed to the stereotypical bumbling idiots who always needed the wife to rescue them.

More and more ads are trying to evoke an emotional response/association with their product with emotive music recently, I find it rather galling TBH.

“What’s that? You still haven’t checked to see if you’ve got PPI?” No I haven’t you Farah wearing slime ball, feck off!

Charity adverts I mute, although one slipped through the net a few days ago and I’ve been carrying a great burden of guilt that I didn’t pay up to give little Imani a blanket ever since.

Yorkshire accents have been proven to be more trustworthy allegedly, I still think the bloke in his wife’s dressing gown drinking tea looks like he’s just murdered her and the kids are next.

Quick Quid, 1500% APR to get your car through an MOT. Cvnts/Scum/criminal

“GO COMPARE!”....... fcuk off mate, just fcuk off.
 rekirked
Msg: 103 (view)

football teams
Posted: 3/12/2018 8:45:44 AM
Watching Jamie Carragher begging forgiveness for gobbing over a child is a new low.

On another note, the driver of the other vehicle is plainly breaking the law, whatever he sold that clip for must have been worth being prosecuted for dangerous driving.
 rekirked
Msg: 25 (view)

International Women's Day
Posted: 3/12/2018 8:40:24 AM
Speaking as someone who lost their mum when they were a kid no bloody way should we scrap Mother’s Day.

Father’s Day can sod off though, even speaking as the worlds best dad (allegedly) men just don’t need that recognition Shyte, I don’t want my kids sweating over it.
 rekirked
Msg: 2 (view)

Questioning the media message
Posted: 3/10/2018 10:43:58 AM
I’ve got one for you, why has no one pointed a finger at Zizzi’s? Dodgy kind prawn tagliatelle?

In all seriousness who cares, we’ve killed loads of theirs and they’ve killed loads of ours, nothing changes. Do you honestly think we’ve never murdered people in Russia?

Show ALL Forums