Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Does sex with new overrides previous love?
 blondago56
Msg: 10 (view)

Does sex with new overrides previous love?
Posted: 2/27/2010 10:11:56 PM
^^^ (BDJ, your intelligence is showing again ;-) i agree...
 blondago56
Msg: 20 (view)

Exquisite Liver
Posted: 1/16/2010 10:26:36 PM
hi all ! i LOVE the Recipes & Cooking threads...but i was curious about THIS one and see... HOW is l-i-v-e-r "exquisite"?!? carry on
 blondago56
Msg: 16 (view)

what do u all think about all the earthquakes an volcanoes an tsunami's an other weather happenings?
Posted: 1/16/2010 5:21:40 AM
*i think God's trying to tell us something......really(this 4:03 /4.3 Magnitude EarthQuake here in Riverside County was just one of Very MANY in the last 24 Hrs. here....check www.usgs.gov/reacentqs...chilling...)
 blondago56
Msg: 77 (view)

Tattoo.. an issue
Posted: 1/15/2010 9:47:41 AM
^^^ im with B.D.Jinx up there... *except* i happen to have a Small tattoo of my parents names on my rt ankle, and may may Not get one of my 2 Boys' names on the other ankle..back to the point... That is his child.... he can always have the option of Re-filing in Superior Court, if not to have joint custody, then to have visitation.. Anybody can petition/file for something...whether its granted is another issue..
anyway...you guys may/may not 'last' (sorry, a harsh reality of this human Life)...
and ...that is HIS Child He produced with someone else...i would never even breathe the thought to a Man 'not' to get a tatoo of his son/daughters' name. good luck to you...
 blondago56
Msg: 25 (view)

What's your favorite Disneyland ride?
Posted: 1/8/2010 11:56:24 PM
Peter Pan!! Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Matterhorn Bobsleds oh Yeah..remeber 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln'?? (not a ride but a Presentation, with the animatronics)...i LOVED that.... and the submarines fascinated me..but i got claustophobic...but i love 'The Ocean' so i didnt care.. *sigh* memories
 blondago56
Msg: 2 (view)

Happy New Year
Posted: 1/1/2010 12:35:32 AM
~*~*~Happy New Year ~*~* to all my fellow PoF Pond-mates!
Have a safe & blessed 2010, may you find contentment and , and,....chocolate!!Lol
 blondago56
Msg: 38 (view)

Adjusting to being a Grandparent dating
Posted: 12/6/2009 11:57:11 AM
hi webdiva, i agree with wooby msg 19.... some adjustments, no biggie, Yes, it is a major change in one's life generally; however any man worth it would see & understand,...having gone through it himself or not......prayers & good luck to you & the family...
 blondago56
Msg: 105 (view)

Which is the hottest zodiac sign in bed?
Posted: 12/6/2009 11:51:40 AM
im kinda with ^^gogetter56 here..and msg 16 way back at the beginning... i can't really answer this as i haven't *gasp* 'been to bed' with that many men/zodiac or whatever, to compare.....i could give MY answer, just based on, ohwell, nevermind...That's another two or three Threads...
 blondago56

Aren't Grandkids the Grandest!
Posted: 11/27/2009 9:50:54 AM
P.b.P. ,^^^ You get the "honorary Grandparent" Award!
 blondago56
Msg: 22 (view)

The Color of Your Eyes
Posted: 11/26/2009 9:03:21 PM
DARK, Dark Brown....like a deep, rich smooth Coffee, Lol
 blondago56
Msg: 3 (view)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
Posted: 11/26/2009 11:03:42 AM
hey 'bobby'!
good to see you....

whether its a turkey or a can of spaghettios, with somebody thee or alone, have an attitude of gratitude, you don't know where it will take you......

to everybody in This Pond, i wish you well, and enjoy the sunshine and The Day!
 blondago56
Msg: 33 (view)

Aren't Grandkids the Grandest!
Posted: 11/25/2009 11:54:05 PM
i have my 4 yr old Arty & 2 yr old Isis (they are in san antonio,tx) and i miss them terribly , my heart breaks for them.... they are little stars in my galaxy... i need to touch them, to listen to them breathe, to hear them say "Gamma", i need to feel their Heartbeat near me again.. ok , i have tears all over the keyboard now...
 blondago56
Msg: 97 (view)

Tequila Christmas Cake
Posted: 11/11/2009 4:49:09 PM
omG...boomer!!^^^ Loved that!! laughed so hard i snorted and scared the cat.....
 blondago56
Msg: 34 (view)

He lied about his age...only by two years....should i be concerned?
Posted: 11/8/2009 9:09:48 PM
regardless of the format (talking, a Profile, letter,facetoface,etc) a Lie is a Lie....

a few ppl stated theychanged their age on their profile to be thrown into the searches for 'that age group'..well it may take a bit of effort, but look for those ages of ppl yourself, ...
i had changed mine last year (for about an Hour!) i felt so terribly guilty i changed it back.. *sigh*
as far as this guy not telling you voluntarily his real age, Not a Good sign... how many do you need? good luck...
 blondago56
Msg: 18 (view)

What death this year has broken your heart the most?
Posted: 11/1/2009 6:02:46 AM
the Suicide-death last Month of the former Husband of my Sons girlfriend (mom of my 2 GrandBabies)...she went back to Texas 'to take care of stuff' with his family, and is not coming back, .. i, myself am hurt/angry, my Son is hurt/angry/ confused/ bitter/and in a vortex of anguish... i hurt for her, but mostly i hurt for my son, left alone in the ripple of uncertainty & questions.....
 blondago56
Msg: 4 (view)

What is it with all the poetry?
Posted: 10/29/2009 11:25:01 PM
*(sorry, not a guy here) but i like reading what men have to say/think...
i personally think, regardless of if the gentleman was/wasn't a 'possible', i would thank him for the nice note & poetry.... A chance was taken & the attempt was made and it seems only right that a civil response is warranted.... ohwell,...take care everybody...
 blondago56
Msg: 74 (view)

I WON'T eat this without???
Posted: 10/21/2009 9:30:20 PM
hi all...

i can't have:
pizza without lots of sauce...
an In-N-Out Burger without grilled onions...
a bowl of Cereal without 'freezing' the Bowl first...
grilled shrimp without lime juice..
a hot dog without mustard (preferably with saurkraut also)...
spaghetti without some kind of cheese piled on top...
a glass of milk without an ice cube..
baked potato without sourcream..

*geez, im getting hungry, and No Wonder my arteries need help, Lol
 blondago56
Msg: 37 (view)

Should I go out with a girl 16 years younger?
Posted: 8/25/2009 8:33:29 PM
i think you should follow Msg.7's advice......
 blondago56
Msg: 11 (view)

last 5 forum posts.. gone.
Posted: 8/22/2009 4:59:03 PM
thanks late, for your help & input... ive been here *gasp* forever... some of us are still here.. i dont like the last 5 not showing; and the favorites thing, well, it was at times a barometer of popularity, activity,pof socializing, and pc addiction! LOL..... (that was said with a smile, people)....
 BLONDAGO56

chances of contesting 2 license plate violation tickets?
Posted: 7/22/2009 9:08:30 PM
hi there....
i dont know how different California is from YOUR state, but by evidence, Law Enforcement saw you ARE 'guilty of those charges' ...Thats why you got the tickets!

( i have been with The Department of Motor Vehicles for 24 &1/2 Years, and work closely with The Court System & Law Enforcement...)

it doesnt matter that "you bought the car from someone else "and it came like that" YOU are responsible for knowing your states' requirements & laws...
you have the right to contest the citations in Court, and i wish you well....
good luck to you
 blondago56
Msg: 56 (view)

girls, how should a guy warn you when he is about to finish the 1st time?
Posted: 3/16/2009 8:45:32 PM
JohnG^^^that was not the Isley Bros. *(it was Sly & The Family Stone)but great song!
But , hey i needed a reason to post anyway, as its getting Really WARM in Here!! OHYES,Baby!
 blondago56
Msg: 35 (view)

Takes me for Pizza but his Kid to the Ritz
Posted: 3/14/2009 8:46:55 AM
*NO* Amount of money or affluence in the world is worth the self-degradation you put yourself through with this 'man'......

i have been in a similar situation and i KNOW you are worth more than that.....

anybody that truly loved you would NOT want to 'hide' you or the fact that you exist...

if this is all for real, then you you need to break away from him COMPLETLY, go through whatever 'withdrawls' you must to get Healthy again...neutral Professional Counselling/Therapy....
he is full of sh*t and you are knee-deep in in...get out!
*hugs* and good luck to you....
 blondago56

My fiancee left me and I dunno what to do
Posted: 1/11/2009 11:48:39 AM
oh Sweetie...*hug* for you....
don't call her 'in the morning' when you first wake up/have her one your mind... contact on a weekend early afternoon, when youre not tired from the Work-day...(Pain Needs to be 'gone Through'..not 'Around' , unfortunatly.)
plus your mind is clouded... You will get there...you will have a Wife, and turn gray with her,..it doesn't feel like it right now, but You Will. :-)
Give her a couple days, an then leave a sincere & c a l m Message...(if she answers keep your cool, keep the conversation brief and safe subjects; her work, your work, weather...) If you Must say something, make it simple like a " I do miss you, and hope you are well"... see/Hear her reaction, and end the call... let her think.... keep busy, make yourself NOT call her back again...desperation is lethal..... give it about a week, see if she contacts you somehow after your call...If this is affecting your work/sleep/will to live...Get Neutral counseling..its worth it/You. good luck...
 blondago56
Msg: 595 (view)

Is oral sex cheating?
Posted: 1/1/2009 12:25:41 PM
Msg. 837.... that is a distgustingly through-the-legal-defense-argued justification....
"she kinda sorta felt she Owed them something"? How about 'THANK YOU' ? Would the Above Said Blowjob not count in The Parking Lot if it was YOUR 'lady' giving it to someone else? Tables (or Mouths) turned, Yes, it IS 'cheating'......
 blondago56

Although it's been said...
Posted: 12/24/2008 8:06:46 PM
^^^ThankYou Petered...... ! same to you and yours....and all the elves/fishies in The Pond!
Be safe out there...and Hugs...... i happen to be alone tonite, but my son will be here tomorrow.... it sucks being alone, but i am comfortable.... Merry Christmas to everybody...
 blondago56
Msg: 119 (view)

Dating a Widow
Posted: 12/21/2008 10:06:07 AM
i myself , have/had an interesting situation... i was divorced a couple years, and then My (former) Husband died... the anguish is searing, and the worst thing ive ever had to do was call My Children and tel them that Their Dad died.... i did Not WANT to get divorced... i 'liked' being married...Back to the post....dont worry too much, op,... that is part of 'The Process'..she is venting, and that in itself is theraputic... if it causes her to not take care of normal everyday functions, or consumes her, then obviously, there would be cause for (major) concern... research the topics yourself online.... then decide to suggest to her (gently) professional counsel, or just 'be' there.... good luck to you & her....
 blondago56
Msg: 23 (view)

I had a very sad encounter today.. what is happening in the US?
Posted: 12/21/2008 9:57:04 AM
"This guy is paid to work, not sit under shade trees sipping water." myGod...what a terrible. selfish thing to say.... i havent posted in a while, however, i felt compelled to say 'ThankYou' op, for doing what you did,... a glimmer of hope is something that people need sometimes to Carry On...... what comes around goes around.... i wish ALL PoF posters a nice Christmas....
 blondago56
Msg: 25 (view)

This is really WRONG
Posted: 9/20/2008 7:41:37 AM
^^^Than You , Ticket! (p.s. how are you?)
 blondago56
Msg: 340 (view)

would guys date a female cop?
Posted: 9/14/2008 11:53:48 AM
^^^kenny, that was not nice at all,..you are entitled to your 'opinion' , as much as it is, here on The Pond, but to call the op 'ugly' was totally out of line She is from NY, she's an accomplished person, she's a cute girl, and she's my Forum- sister,..so back the heck off,dude....
 blondago56
Msg: 4 (view)

Actual Auto Insurance Statements
Posted: 9/12/2008 10:15:44 PM
OMGty i have tears on my face i'm laughing so hard...
(i am a Driving Examiner for The State & these are an absolute crack-up!) ThankYou!
 blondago56
Msg: 14 (view)

Shes still having her Ex BF sleep over
Posted: 9/7/2008 9:48:51 AM
her "ex" is playing with her, and She is playing with you.... YOU, sweetie, are NOT a pawn... don't let her convince you to get together with you for any reason,... she's gonna drag you down with her...You are worth more than that....
 blondago56
Msg: 16 (view)

Clearing the palate
Posted: 9/6/2008 8:44:39 PM
my palate doesn't need to be 'cleared'.... when i have the opportunity to enjoy a partner, there's not much left usually to worry about...
 blondago56

hideous make-up
Posted: 9/2/2008 8:58:48 PM
i am enjoying reading the guys' responses, however for myself, i prefer a little bit of make-up, otherwise i look like i am still asleep,
<<<Like here! i have a friend at Work, who cakes on layers of everything, i keep trying to get her to wash her face.(ive NEVER seen her without "The Works" in 23 years!)
 blondago56
Msg: 115 (view)

so many men just don't know how to do it!
Posted: 9/2/2008 8:31:45 PM
thankYou, Lewis!!!
 blondago56
Msg: 96 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2008 12:10:25 PM
"Difference....I want to come every time! "... i think that makes it sound like 'work', too much pressure... i (speaking for myself, here) don't need/have to 'come every time'... there is nothing wrong with sex WITHOUT selfish motives; it is supposed to be FUN, sensuous, and playful; Exploring your partners' body & their MIND,..Not a 'job'. ... it boils down to(again, as i have said before): Communication,..this kind of conversation would/should have been brought up Prior To Sex, and you would have an inkling of what your partner would like beforehand... Sex is a two way street,... not some selfish person laying on the bed saying "Do Me!"
 blondago56

Time Constraints and Complications
Posted: 9/1/2008 8:53:41 AM
you are too young to be in this type of 'quandry'.... i applaud your "meeting obligations" statement...but i was wondering: you said: "Now although we Still See Each Other 2-3X a Week..." and then later: "im just trying to figure out why a woman would end a relationship due to this?" and that :i loved her dearly but needed to draw a line"... who broke up with who? or are you two 'still' seeing each other?
she sounds like an immature, can't-be-on-her-own, has-to-be-entertained Time Control Freak.....people (male & female) should be able to understand the time & every Day Life constraints & necessities that make up One's 'day', whether its work, chores, children, etc,etc..then work (yes, it IS work) on fitting another Human Being into the mix... Listen to your gut, and talk with her about balance, if she can't (or Won't) listen/adjust, then maybe you need to move on.... good luck....
 blondago56
Msg: 85 (view)

Posted: 8/31/2008 12:11:37 PM
*sigh* usually, the factors involved with Dissatisfaction in the bedroom are C o m m u n i c a t i o n , and selfishness;(whether realized, or Not)...... on BOTH sides....
 blondago56
Msg: 144 (view)

Would you open you marriage to save it?
Posted: 8/31/2008 11:55:04 AM
They say that some of their friends react with horror even when told it was either open the marriage or divorce."

open the marriage or Divorce..... that is NOT 'opening' The Marriage'... to open something is to air it out, to let clean in, to refresh it,.... to still be Legally 'Married' and do that is just to Poison ' The' Marriage..... not matter how you/or they twist the words around, they are merely trying to justify their own behaviors for convenience & the Demise of a once solid relationship....
 blondago56
Msg: 6 (view)

Not sure if I should stay or not in this relationship.
Posted: 8/31/2008 11:40:16 AM
hmmmm.... well, not that Nationality may/may not have anything to do with it...i myself, being of Italian descent, know that stubborness tends to be a factor! However, based on the whole caring/reciprocal/give&take aspect of it, if she's this way after just 4 months of seeing each other, it's only gonna get worse..... The pro & cons don't balance out...you will be miserable, if you already aren't...... if you "don't think she Loves you", then listen to your gut....Verbalize to her what you know needs to be said, and then stick to it... good luck & hugs..
 blondago56
Msg: 8 (view)

Why do guys avoid talking about problems?
Posted: 8/31/2008 6:40:38 AM
you "Drove Over to His House" AFTER he told you he "didn't want to talk and Would Call Tomorrow"? *sigh* leave the poor guy alone,.... let him Breathe... everybody is different.....You THINK 'Everything is Fine', but if you keep behaving this way, you will drive him away......
 blondago56

For my friends
Posted: 8/30/2008 11:36:09 PM
that is cool, op...and nice! ThankYou! it's refreshing to see some of our PoF Forum pond Fishies (older friends, and newer ones...) being REAL People, thanks...
 blondago56

Tony AKA arky188
Posted: 8/30/2008 9:47:21 PM
That is so cool! Good Luck on the relationship.... check back in,
 blondago56
Msg: 6 (view)

Would you forgive or breakup with your mate if they party while you cope with a sick parent alone?
Posted: 8/30/2008 9:38:27 PM
that is terribly sad, .....(and angering) being ALONE is better than having a "partner" who does not support....thank God i had my aquaintances, & co-workers when my Mom had her cancer, and then eventually passed on... even if they 'apologized', how sincere and honest could it even be? what you are going through ('mate'-wise) would be the beginning of the end for me! *and a NEW Beginning...
 blondago56

Do you do squats on your guy/froggy style?
Posted: 8/30/2008 1:16:00 PM
hey ms congeniality^^^ theRowboat' thing i do is awesome...not really awkward, its got a great rythym to it...like it i said on my other post, interlock your hands/fingers with his, extend your legs (should kinda be your feet/ankles under his arms/shoulers), depending how short/tall you are (i am short) your legs may or may not be 'bent'..then get a rocking/rowing motion going...omg! *sigh* YEHAW!!
 blondago56
Msg: 305 (view)

would guys date a female cop?
Posted: 8/26/2008 7:53:22 PM
i have read through alot of these prior posts, and while i can't speak for/as a 'guy'... i have dated (one for a few months, a former law enforcement officer~P.D.) and (one Long-Term, a CHP Officer) one had issues stemming from trust/past experiences/&getting hurt again..and couldn't/can't seem to make up his mind about a relationship...and the other, well, his ex-wife wouldn't ease out of the picture and he didn't have the huevitos to TELL her to... but generally speaking, i have no qualms about dating Law Enforcement personnel, as long as they don't go into head trips,...though it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for them 'Not to bring it home'...they need to vent, and to let a LITTLE bit of the guard down at home, but alas, a cop will always act like one and think like one, and i understand that... (i work for The State and we have them in & out of Our Office alot)... peace...
 blondago56
Msg: 15 (view)

whats in the trunk of your car??
Posted: 8/24/2008 8:48:24 PM
^^^pardon me, But i'm going to help wizard^^clean out his car!!
 blondago56

Toilet Cleaning...
Posted: 8/24/2008 10:58:54 AM
^^^ i have two cats, (Madcat & Sassy).. i will share! though my bathroom is small & the claws tearing up the bathroom and my legs, arms & face might make a bit of a mess, But well worth the visual!
 blondago56
Msg: 42 (view)

Is she being selfish?
Posted: 8/24/2008 8:15:45 AM
second time i posted in this thread, but ^^^why would his job 'play itself out'? His first obligation would be "to move her back near her family?!? " SHE can move HERSELF back near her family...why would he uproot himself like that after moving to an area and career that is healthy for him and his children and His Future/ie: retirement?
 blondago56

Is she being selfish?
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:53:08 AM
family is good, they are our 'roots' and i cherish mine, however!!!! if i was to be in YOUR situation as described, i would move with My Man...... i have three brothers, and they and their girlfriends/wives live in 3 different states... i wish it wasn't that way, but the core of my Everyday Life would be with my partner.......talk with her, however: Take your children, take your job with better pay and Benefits, the career you are passionate about, and make your move, and don't make the mistake of giving up something you will regret or be resentful for later... if she loves you deeply, she will eventually go there to be with you..... good luck
^^^good post, rustysurfer...
 blondago56
Msg: 19 (view)

Taking a second look at someone you dated before.
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:42:34 AM
Once in a while, someone we ended on "not bad terms' with will drift back into our Lives, usually because we want them to or they want to... (think about it, unless someone is totally crazy or stupid, why would they even bother to TRY to get back in touch if things ended like a lion & a hyena fighting??). . .
Things, circumstances, etc. change.... but people honestly will be of the same character & integrity inside that they were before.... wildman, i think you should contact her, and just get together & talk for the heck of it, see what your gut tells you then... i have done so before, and even if we didn't re-connect romantically, it was a nice re-establishing of two people who were curious & were already comfortable with the meeting up of the souls....

Show ALL Forums