Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: If looks do matter.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 121 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/9/2018 11:26:07 PM
I think a healthy amount of narcissism can be good in dating lol. Got to stop thinking you are less than others, all it will do is bring you down. If a guy rejects you then so be it he probably wasn't compatible or good enough in first place.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 56 (view)

Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?
Posted: 12/6/2018 4:18:48 AM
1 day until my cruise yay!
Omg there was a 7.6 magnitude earthquake in the ocean near where I'm going but luckily mystery island is letting the ship go there on the 14th.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 23 (view)

How to Know If Your Partner Is Financially ‘Cheating’ in Your Relationship
Posted: 12/4/2018 8:25:42 PM
I don't like the idea of having only 1 joint bank account. It would cause fights. Having separate bank accounts seems better plus one joint one.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 23 (view)

Do you feel you have run out of fish in your area?
Posted: 12/2/2018 4:40:38 AM
I can attest to that. There was this fish I wanted to buy the other day and went back the next day to buy it and it was gone!!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 32 (view)

Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops
Posted: 11/29/2018 9:32:49 AM
The heck is kamloops lol
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 11 (view)

What responsibilities should teens have and expected to do.
Posted: 11/29/2018 9:22:01 AM
Get her to get job because education can only get you so far, a lot of the time they expect you to have real world experience with working.
Definitely get her to do her own washing.
Also teach her how to cook or get her lessons and have her cook meals so she can both feed herself good nutritious meals and a future family. Nutrition is very important.
She should be doing other chores like sweeping and vacuuming and dusting like once a week so that she has more of an idea how to maintain a house in terms of cleanliness.

you make us do all the work and you never have to do any".

Kids are in a bubble of selfishness and self-absorption and have to learn to be less selfish and aware of others and their needs. They are at a critical time to be taught coorperation and gratefulness.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2018 10:00:39 AM
Lol trust me they really cracked down on vacation restrictions for people on welfare. Cruises are the cheaper type of holiday. Hmm I don't know about the Caribbean unless you mean in specific the Bahamas because a lot of the cruise ports for Caribbean cruises are like Mexico. Plus I'd imagine all those places are very heavily populated. OMG so cheap though for Americans to cruise. Costs like 3x more in Aus because not many ships and large demand. Actually since the Royal Caribbean International line is American there are often a lot of Americans cruising on the ship. If you're ever decide to go on a cruise royal caribbean is a really good line so is norwegian epic. I'd also highly recommend going to Vanuatu and New Caledonia islands in specific Mystery Island, Vila, Lifou, Mare and Isle of Pines. They aren't very inhabited also more authentic.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 11/25/2018 10:12:52 PM

Is it just me feeling jealous that Sienna doesn't work, complains about her family all the time, says her disabilities prevent her from moving out yet she somehow has the time and money for all the fun in the world with a boyfriend?

I wouldn't say debilitating depression is something to be jealous about. Does make it easier because I have no kids though.
My family is a bit spastic, you would understand if you lived with me lol. For a most part things
with them have improved though.
I have money because expenses are split with a lot of other people.
If you didn't have kids your life would probably be easier than mine.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 50 (view)

Posted: 11/25/2018 10:05:49 PM

Same here, I used to grab random creams and slap them on my face - NOOO! Red like a tomato and burning, now I need to wash it all off. Now I go for natural stuff or Burt's Bee's for sensitive skin.

Same but I am using tretinoin. Feel like I'm burning in indirect light lol. Really need a good moisturiser and sunscreen but everything is burning
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 11/25/2018 4:47:48 AM
I was thinking if I can't get a job after my degree finishes, I will be qualified to train as a face-to-face counselor with lifeline and they will supervise me. Maybe I could do that, only issue is I would be contractually obligated to volunteer with them for like a year lol. Plus I'm not sure if it would help me get a job that much uhhh. I mean helpful if I wanted to be an actual psychologist I guess.
Don't really want to volunteer in unrelated areas because it doesn't help me professionally and over these holidays I have a course in medical neuroscience I have to finish.

The ship is heading toward Australia but it is going for another cruise before it is my cruise date.
https://www.cruisemapper.com/?imo=9161728
OMG look at it Gooo

Does anyone know a good moisturizer?
Everything is making my face sting, going to try Egyptian magic lol.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 25 (view)

choosing-between casual dating and intimate monogamy
Posted: 11/24/2018 7:50:16 PM
That makes sense. You could try a estrogen birth control pill, they really kill sex drives lol.
For some reason my sex drive is not insanely high but it's probably because I gorge on soy products.
It was annoying when it was too high.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 11/24/2018 7:45:20 PM
July you are right. The housing market here is really bad because of foreign investors an multiple home owners (domestic investors).
Renting starts at like 1400 for a decent 2 bedroom place. Apartments are worse because they are in more populated areas. There aren't any one bedroom places really or well they are complete dumps.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 11/24/2018 7:53:06 AM
My boyfriend has posted on the forums before and can read what I say if he wants.

Ugh I have a sneezing cold lucky my cruise isn't until 2 weeks lol. Probably should avoid going out leading up to it once I have gotten what I need to get to pack.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 422 (view)

Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.
Posted: 11/24/2018 7:49:01 AM
Yes well he started it by harassing me about rape and then by calling me a whore. It was ridiculous so I had at it.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 414 (view)

Posted: 11/23/2018 4:16:29 AM

do you think your mother would be proud of your behavior here?

A man came to Muhammad and asked his permission to go to battle. The Prophet asked him, “Are your parents alive?” The man replied “Yes.” The Prophet responded, “Then strive to serve them.”
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 20 (view)

choosing-between casual dating and intimate monogamy
Posted: 11/23/2018 3:59:57 AM

It started to get so that every guy I walked by in my age range I pictured doing it with. These last 5 months I've had sex at least 6 times a month. I really think I just have a really hyper sex drive
6 times a month isn't really hyper, 6 times a day (every day) yea. Even 3 times a day is kind of a lot. Or if the sex is for massive durations of time and frequent, like 5 hrs idunno.
Picturing doing it with a lot of guys is a bit hyper though. Especially if you thought about it a lot and for long durations.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 144 (view)

How men mathematically sleep with more people than women
Posted: 11/23/2018 3:46:07 AM
Well well well

"Americans Smash Their Way to Record Number of STDs. Americans trying to up their body count ended up amassing a record body count for the three most common STDs. In 2017 had the highest number of cases of syphilis (76% increase), gonorrhea (67% increase) and chlamydia (31% increase) ever reported.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 11/22/2018 9:35:49 AM
Thank youuuu!

Oh my God picked up 3kg of chocolates for xmas at such great value today. Saved like 12 dollars per kg so like 36 dollars.

Me and my boyfriend have been watching an anime series together called Black Butler it's so good!
His favourite character is Sebastian Michaelis (Ciel's demon butler) while my favourite character is Grell Sutcliff (a grim reaper).
He's so funny and quirky, he reminds me of my boyfriend. I love his red hair I want to dye my hair red lol.

Anyway this is a good song
https://youtu.be/-ZuizOSBIEM
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 409 (view)

Posted: 11/22/2018 9:11:15 AM
Spitting in someone's face is an offense.
Trust me, you're a small weak man. Small man syndrome. Trying to overcompensate by being obnoxious because you are lacking in other departments.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 141 (view)

Posted: 11/22/2018 7:44:48 AM
There were large studies that came to those conclusions lol. If you chose to ignore blatant evidence go for it but it is futile making arguments against it unless these arguments also have evidence.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 407 (view)

Posted: 11/22/2018 7:36:28 AM
No one should speak to another person like that.
Shameful disgusting behaviour.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 401 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2018 8:26:14 AM
Your crap religion would love me then wouldn't they lol. With a the suicide bombings muslims do.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2018 8:19:01 AM
He is going on the vacation (cruise) with me lol.
Basically looking forward to that atm because not much else is happening before it due to lack of time and needing to get ready.

There will be 2 ice shows which I'm really looking forward to and some performances in the theater.
We are going on the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas ship. We are going on a few shore excursions which are pretty good. First island is Noumea and we have city sites and beach booked as a guided buss tour. Then next day is Lifou but I left that empty because there is this cafe I wanted to go to lol and I wanted to show my boyfriend all the butterflies on the left side.
Then next Island is Vila which is my favourite island. I have a 6hr shore excursion booked that goes to the blue lagoon, the beach, the waterfall and has a water taxi first and aircon busses. Also has a fruit breakfast and bbq lunch included.
Then Mystery island which I'm gonna pay in cash for a boat ride to Aneityum (main island) and for a cultural tour. Then I left Isle of Pines empty so we can explore. Then we will ice skate on the days its open. Omg it's getting so close.

I didn't think 8 months was long enough that's why we are waiting to next year. My priority at the moment is to enjoy life. Next year it will be more toward saving. I booked this trip back in september and paid fully at the time. Never intended on canceling.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 399 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2018 3:23:31 AM

Spit of your ****ing wrinkled face.

Ew I don't think she wants to get your diseases.
The only terrorist here is you.
You should be in jail.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2018 1:58:59 AM

Which is it?

Living with my boyfriend is not alone and I said stop woth the snide comments just gtfo, not even on topic. I did not make a thread about fun things to do in the holidays to be harassed and criticized by old women.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 11/20/2018 10:24:33 AM
It's because I have a neurological disability and MDD. I couldn't live on my own due to disability and couldn't afford to live on my own.
What other users have been saying, criticising me and pushing me to move out is plain ignorant.
I pay for a portion of the rent but as I live with other people it's not that much.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 2 (view)

Be honest, how long did you know the last person you had sex with?
Posted: 11/20/2018 8:22:08 AM
With my boyfriend today, we met in early April but we had been talking since mid January (2.5 months). Some of that time I was overseas lol so we couldn't meet. Eventually we met, turns out he only lives 10-15 mins away and it's pretty convenient. On the 2nd or third date he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. Then we had sex in his car. I wasn't that nervous,
probably a good amount. The sex was always amazing with him. He is just very seductive and charming and took the lead.

What made the sex not great on the first time?
you said nerves, how does that affect it?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 11/20/2018 6:16:57 AM

It sounds like you have a ton planned- remember holiday is to alleviate stress l;ol!! I always found just chilling to be more enjoyable than booking every minute of my time..Especially when with a lover

Yes true but it is like 3.5 months and like I'm sure most of it would not be spent doing that much lmao. My cruise is in 2.5 weeks. I hope my boyfriend loves it. Oh maybe going to the pool is also a good idea, probably the only thing we could get in before our trip.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2018 8:54:25 PM
I have disabilities. No more snide comments.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 138 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2018 10:18:28 AM
It's almost like no one actually reads what I say.
I already said multiple times it was large online non-paid anonymous surveys. How many times do I have to repeat myself. Probably should just forget about the whole thing.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2018 10:12:59 AM
We are moving out either Jan or the end of next year, not that that is related to stuff me and my boyfriend can do on the holidays.
If you are going to come on my positive thread just to be snide don't bother.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 393 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2018 10:09:27 AM
Banned yet again I see, mildly satisfying.
Learn how to treat people with respect.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 209 (view)

what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 11/18/2018 9:16:59 PM
I've been messaged by a few in my time but in tje end I either didn't respond initially or down the line because I didn't want to deal with kids.
I'm so glad my boyfriend doesn't have kids because we probably wouldn't of been together of he did. His ex wife had pcos and never managed to keep the pregnancies so kinda sounds bad saying this but since he was younger and less mature and since we wouldn't have met if he had kids I'm glad he didn't end up having any with her.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 103 (view)

My Cats are C*ck-Blocking Me
Posted: 11/18/2018 1:17:36 PM
My cat absolutely loves my boyfriend and my boyfriend loves my cat also. I'm really glad because my boyfriends own cat died a few months into us dating. So I'm happy he has a cat he can channel some feelings toward so he feels happier.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 385 (view)

I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 11/18/2018 1:05:26 PM
OP It is too negative for people to put in their profile they don't date certain minorities.
Usually more appropriate to just not respond or say you don't date the minorities if they do contact you. I have told a few men that messaged me back when I was dating that I don't date muslims, it wasn't really any issue just being up front about it. With darker men I didn't say I wouldn't date them because of their color, just more appropriate to not respond in that scenario.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 204 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 12:48:01 PM
I kind of feel like men with kids should stick to women with kids, or certainly not expect much luck with women that don't have kids.
I would not date men with kids because it's too centered around the kids and I'm at a prime time in my life to be traveling and enjoying it. Not being held back from holidays and bogged down by someone elses kids, doesn't feel right. Feels like more of an inconvenience. If I already had kids I would of been open to it as I would already be in a child focused mind set.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 17 (view)

I'd appreciate a woman's opinion
Posted: 11/18/2018 12:41:11 PM
Yes, very good. Articulate and genuine, just need some better photos.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 12:35:52 PM
So I have just finished final exams for this year and I'm now on a massive break from my uni studies (still have an elective to do though but through a different uni through coursera). I'm super pumped as this is a huge break, about 3.5 months long. It is also my first major holiday with my boyfriend of 8 months. Was wondering any ideas forum folk may have for stuff we can do on the holidays?

So far we have a cruise booked that is in 3 weeks for 10 nights. Then we were also thinking to go to the blue mountains, sydney wet n wild, the zoo, the sydney aquarium, jenolan caves, probably also going to do some cosplay also and go to the movies. Anyone have any ideas of what other things may be fun?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 136 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 11:56:05 AM
His theory supports literally all the data collected on studies of that nature. I am not "picking" someones opinion as fact, it just logically supports the data. Inductive reasoning.
Inductive reasoning is the process of arriving at a conclusion based on evidence and observations/data. It is not false data as the difference is statistically significant and too large to be just errors.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 134 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 11:44:53 AM
No, he mathematically explained how it is possible. You're just literally ignoring the mathematical explanation. The mode is higher,
the average means little. No because all studies show a majority of men slept with more than a majority of women.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 1 (view)

Cruising, favourite cruise lines and ships and destinations?
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:22:20 AM
For those who love cruising, what is your favourite cruise liner?
And ship?
And destination?
Does anyone have upcoming cruises?
I have a cruise with my boyfriend coming up in 3 weeks and I'm so excited for it. The cruise has been booked since about september. 10 nights to the south pacific islands (Vanuatu). I have some great shore excursions up coming that I can't wait for lol. This long 6hr one on Vila should be especially good.
I'd have to say my favourite liner is Royal Caribbean thus far. The food and entertainment is superior to other liners around here.
The ice shows are amazing.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 344 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:11:33 AM
Face your fears and stop avoiding them, it's just making it more difficult for yourself on the long run. Avoidance and excuses are maladaptive and only perpetuating the problem. You need to be able to adapt and do things differently if you want to affect change.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 202 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 10:59:37 AM
You're just going to get banned again. Just go away already and stop filthifying the forums.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 383 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 10:57:39 AM
I never had thoughts of killing others. That is basically libel.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 130 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 10:54:46 AM
You are the one that is a terrorist!

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread

Can you just like stop harassing me, it's getting old.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 128 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 10:34:06 AM
He is completely obsessed and obviously needs to get a life.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 200 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 10:31:29 AM
Uneducated and delusional
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 381 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2018 10:19:44 AM
A weak pathetic man that enjoys harassing women lol. Sad
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 7 (view)

Borderline Personality Disoder
Posted: 11/16/2018 10:36:40 PM
Probably should get some dialectical behaviour therapy before even considering dating.Also very bad idea for 2 BPD people to date as I imagine it would be explosive and maladaptive for both individuals.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 123 (view)

Posted: 11/16/2018 10:32:48 PM

THEY did not "finish" so it doesn't count

Lol that's hilarious

Show ALL Forums