Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Bring back the bush
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 77 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/20/2013 9:25:52 PM
well, salty_blumist, 5 minutes to an hour. I can handle that...both shaved tho. I dont mind either way much tho since I cannot deepthroat anyhow, but he has a thumb where the well....ummmm....ya it should be, then shave it or go without for oral. Just gags me to feel hair in my mouth, even my own, umm head hair that is since I have none down under.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 72 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/19/2013 7:58:15 PM
"""Have you ever tried to imagine what it would be like if a man and woman did the bump and grind for any prolonged period while both are baby bald in the pubic regions? """

1) what is prolonged time to you?
2) yes, it's all good, lol
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 63 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/18/2013 9:50:13 PM
lol @ perre62, i can handle a discussion, but the shutup and bugger off got the better of me. I'm sososo ashamed...not
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 41 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:33:52 PM
Nope, I don't "get it". People who post to both sides of the question get just as insulted, it's just it looks more lopsided because of the side you are on. GROW UP and don't tell me to bugger off. I answered your question, but because you don't like my answer, you figure you can be an a$$? Figure again. I figure maybe I'll just report you tonight. I'm in that kind of a mood
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 37 (view)

Bring back the bush
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:11:33 PM
"""Why do people insist on putting their comments about how much they like a 'smooth one' in a thread about liking the bush. Feeling left out? """

because it's a DISCUSSION forum. If everyone agreed on any given topic, the world would be horribly boring!!! If you don't like the give AND take of a discussion, go find someone who agrees with you 100% of the time. If only those who agreed with OP commented, it wouldn't be worth reading. Some of us like hearing the pros and cons, it interests us. Why do you keep commenting in one thread?

Why not skip the forums instead of commenting numerous times? Don't like it? Choose other things to do, not rocket science.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 22 (view)

wow
Posted: 1/30/2013 8:46:27 PM
you kicked him out of your life, then "grieve" because he's not pining for you?? You are on here, (or back on whatever), so what's the friggin' difference? Some people don't need sympathy, but they sure like attention
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 5 (view)

Please help
Posted: 1/19/2013 9:43:12 PM
They do however sometimes deny you mental help, if it's not an emergency or medical problem. I know that sounds two faced or that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I\ve been denied mental help before because I wasn't a serious case, but now that other drs have deemed it necessary because of medical conditions, I can get it.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 52 (view)

Am I being immature or high maintenance or unrealistic? (Please be gentle.)
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:18:29 PM
Am I the only one who is sofa king confused?? What exactly is your issue? People have answered you, you have answered some civilly, and some defensively IMO. "Southern values" have nothing to do with religion. They are values and morals inbred in some people, and by being upset with what looks to me like some morals, you can't accept him for who he is ultimately inside. He's 60 something, he most likely won't change who he is and what he stands for in his heart for you or anyone else. I'm not referring to his children and thier relationship, but to who he seems to be inheirantly. (sp?) Maybe his daughter expressed a feeling to her daddy and he is either not prepared to discuss it with you yet, or hasn't had time to, and because he sees you as an adult, assumes you will accept that for what it is - his request for a couple of nights.

Enjoy what time he gives you to let the relationship grow!! Alot of us would love a few minutes of someone's time, but we haven't found "Mr. Right".
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 30 (view)

Friend replied to my craigslist/casual encounter ad!
Posted: 12/25/2012 8:46:04 PM
^^^^ if the lady responded to the CL ad with an invite to her home for dinner, and OP shows up, there's gonna be no need to tell her another day. I'm pretty sure she will find out right then that it was the OP.

OP, my opinion, have your running shoes on when you go to her home for dinner. She may chase you off when she sees you standing on her doorstep. I personally would get very angry to see a guy standing there that I've obviously set aside into friends only. I think it's rude to not have told her already!!

Also, you don't have to blurt out at all, she'll see you standing there. 'Nuff said
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 22 (view)

whats the craziest reason you were kicked loose?
Posted: 12/19/2012 9:12:40 PM
Married 17 years, we spent our 17th anniversary apart, 2 ends of the country. He went with his brother on a fantastic fishing trip, I went to my moms. That was a saturday, we both got home on monday. Tuesday morning after he left for work, he calls me and says we are tgrough, he just couldn;t handle living with me.

Fast forward to Dec 16, 2012, we were talking, he says, know the real reason we split? My brother hated you, and I was just needy enough to give in to his severe phsychotic pressuring to do it. Things that make you go hmmm.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 63 (view)

Is it wrong to tell a guy right off the bat that you have no interest in sex?
Posted: 12/12/2012 9:30:30 PM
I'm trying to figure out what the heck everyone is reading. OP's profile says none of what you said, but by the time I'd read thru 3 pages of comments, the pic was down etc. So, interesting, she asks then goes postal and changes everything. Hopefully you will figure it all out OP
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 27 (view)

We have the same last name...
Posted: 11/23/2012 9:14:15 PM
In the Yukon Territories, it is legal to marry your first cousin still. I had a friend who did. To me, THAT is wierd, I told her to get a new friend for the family gatherings, cousin is family and will be there anyhow. Oh well, oh ya, to the OP....what differece does it make? The world is going to end in December anyhow, you won't have a chance to marry him.

It's sad that this is the best you could do in starting a thread. You must really need validation
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 331 (view)

Can a man be too tall to date?
Posted: 9/7/2012 7:04:19 PM
I'm 5' 3",. was married to a 6' 4". Never in my life have I ever considered height a restriction. I don't give a hoot as to his height, if I like him, I'll hang out with him. Wow, learn something new every day!!
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 7 (view)

Pot Stickers
Posted: 8/28/2012 7:10:39 PM
I cheat, I buy already crushed or minced ginger in a jar, just like you can get garlic ready done in a jar. But I don't use it much as it is too stringy for me, always little pieces of root in it, but it adds flavour. I usually only use it in a what i call 'ginger sauce' over fried rice. My dad likes rice to be held together, it's hard for him to eat it otherwise, lol
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 20 (view)

How do i let go?
Posted: 8/25/2012 7:08:34 AM
"""IF he cheated then he has to live with the consequences of his actions"""

Interesting, he says he screwed UP, I couldn't find where he says he screwed AROUND. It may be that he cheated, but you don't know that for sure. Maybe something else happened that she decided he screwed up with and he lost the chance.
Make sure the brain is engaged before putting your mouth in gear....

OP, me and the ex split, I know I helped end it, but so did he! You may have screwed up, but somewhere along the line, so did she....takes two to tango. Live and learn, remember for your next relationship. Sorry, I can't really believe she will be back. Old fashioned values are hard to find in anyone now days, like forgiving and going on no matter what. I'm prime example of that, I shoulda stayed married and put up with the crap dished out (according to my parents who have been married 60 years in October), but my modern side took over. Good luck
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 17 (view)

Anybody want to date me?
Posted: 8/23/2012 11:06:33 AM
And.......he's gone. BTW, I only said I would feel bad if it was me and I found out something. I was not implying he was right by any means, I looked at the links too,.....just saying

EDIT to add: pics are gone, not him lol
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 11 (view)

Anybody want to date me?
Posted: 8/23/2012 8:04:34 AM
Or be so stalkerish that you do a search on a profile picture?? I'd feel silly if I did that and then found out all those places stole his photo. Maybe watch what you say about someone till you give them achance to explain. Maybe he didn't know someone stole the pics, ever think of that? My my, what a sad world when we have to search for soomeones picture before we answer them. I'm hating this site more and more. I don't think it;s the online dating and meeting strangers off here that is the danger, I personally think it's people like the poster who make it a dangerous place to find guys. JUST MY OPINION!! If I met someone at a favorite hobby spot as some suggest to do, I wouldn;t stop and do a google search on them now would I? So why would I for on here? I'm sickened and outa here.....blech
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 19 (view)

Said I love u, but we haven't met??
Posted: 8/8/2012 9:59:40 AM
If someone I haven't met tells me he loves me, I ask him not to say that, and if he does again, that I won't talk to him again. At least till AFTER we were to meet. It's nutty to me to profess something that cant possibly be true, IMO
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 21 (view)

Most Guys Definitely Would.....But what about the women???
Posted: 6/16/2012 7:57:56 AM
been there, done that. It is NOT all it's cracked up to be. I won't ever do it again. We had our reasons to begin with, but those reasons are moot points now.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 1326 (view)

oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
Posted: 5/27/2012 9:07:21 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, some of us don't swallow because it's really embarrassing to be taken to ER with anaphalactic (sp?) shock and have to explain to the dr that I'm dying because a guy couldn't take a no. Yes, that's right, I'm alergic to sperm. Therefore, I do NOT swallow, regardless of diet, taste, texture or because I'm not into him. I'm sorry, but it's so not worth my life, literally.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 60 (view)

Separated, but not divorced
Posted: 4/28/2012 9:03:43 PM
Ya, it's funny I did the same thing (writing in caps) on my posts.......It was an attempt at making a point. It pisses some people off, and I was proving it does.

Thank you to the lady from the UK, I agree, why make a federal case of finding someone else. Those that yell the loudest about never even talking to someone who is not all the way divorced are IMO insecure and have to make sure everyone knows not to even talk to them till divorced. It's just wierd some people think a signature on a piece of paper makes us different people suddenly. Oh well, to each their own.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 4/28/2012 7:59:10 AM
"""well i dont understand people who are seperated for more than a few months, cos i seprated in april 1999 and was divorced by sept 1999 so why does it take so long? i wdnt date someone who is taking so long cos maybe they are thinking about getting back together """

Didn't bother to read your profile to see where you are from, because even if you are from Canada, laws have changed since your 1999 divorce. You have to be separated legally for at least one full year before you can even file divorce papers. So April to Sept you are jsut starting into your mandatory one year of separation. So that's why some of us "take so long".

(not directed at yorklass)
Also, people have their own opinions on things. Using caps and "yelling" at us YOUR opinion is not going to change ours. That's the beauty of forums, every one has a right to their opinion. So yelling and arguing isn't going to change our opinions, so quit already. It gets old to have the same thing yelled on every thread that even remotely speaks of divorced, married or separated and their meanings of each. We aren't going to change our opinion cuz you say it's wrong hundreds of times, it's going to po some of us though. I've lived thru 17 years of "i know you have an opinion, but it's wrong!" I didn't change for him, why should I change mine for you? To my delight, my "ex" has finally and on his own, seen that he was wrong, and is going to seek help for his problems. That's why I am willng to give it another go down the road after some time has passed with both of us in therapy.

Quit judging everyone against your opinions of what words mean. Live and let live.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 4/27/2012 7:41:04 PM
"""Wow (forum folk), she is separated...

That is NOT the same as married."""

Well said!!! I couldn't agree more, but sit back and watch the fur fly!! So many don't see it this way.

OP, what more is there to say? I've been there, done that, and now I'm here only for forums since the "ex" and I are talking that maybe we aren't done. So glad I did not ever commit to one person, though nothing is set in stone either. I am still separated, but I am still free to see or talk to others. We'll see at a later point what happens with it all. Tread carefully, she might do the same. Guard your heart.....experience talking.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 4 (view)

QUINOA
Posted: 4/21/2012 9:32:44 PM
thanks to you both. My jambalaya turned out not too shabby if I say so myself. Definitely going to stick with the Quinoa.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 1 (view)

QUINOA
Posted: 4/21/2012 12:15:46 PM
I've bought some as it's gluten free, but I've only had it plain with butter like a side rice. Is it possible to also use this instead of plain rice when making dishes like jambalaya? I dont make it separate and pour over rice, I cook it all together. Thanks in advance!
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 13 (view)

DREAMS
Posted: 4/17/2012 10:51:52 PM
Best way to use dreams, is if you wake up remembering them right away, write them down to look at when you actually wake up for the day. Journa; them, and after awhile you may seem some patterns to them. Maybe every time you eat tacos you get a certain type. or after you have a stressfyul day, have a dream, write it down and that pattern may lead you to fix or figure out what to do about that stress.

I started doing that, and some i found were just gas dreams. I'm seeing a mental health professional, and one thing she told me yesterday to work on, i fell asleep thinking about it and sure enough i dreamt about that exact thing. To me, it meant I was on the right track and gave me a peaceful feeling about things. Just trying to help

EDIT: to add, try to remember exactly what the ex does in the dream. Sometimes that pattern will help you see what you were actually doing to aid in the downfall of the relationship, and it's the subconscious way of getting you to see wht you can change. Doesn't need to mean the ex everytime, sometimes it's a reflection of you in him.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 59 (view)

Why she does not text me
Posted: 4/17/2012 10:30:40 PM
OP says, (not a direct quote) she says wait till July, but I'm ready NOW. Hmmm, well, let's see here, she's doesn't want your cheatin ass living in her house. Of course you are ready now!!! You need a place to live when the wife cleans you out. (or finds you out, whichever the case may be). I'm all for keeping in touch, but if a guy texted me that much, I'd be really really irritated, enough to tell him to bug off. I met a dude via POF, we talked off site for maybe an hour. For a goodnight, he says please message me in the morning to tell me how you are etc. I did, i pulled up the chat site, clicked on his name and said hey, im up, all good, hagd. That night I get a email message, hi you didnt email me, i want to know when you got up, what did you have for breakfast, what did you eat for lucnh, what are u making for supper, then proceeded to tell me his answers to all his questions. Ugh, haven't spoken since. That's too much for me, but to each their own....
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 8 (view)

is it wrong to just stay freinds?
Posted: 4/17/2012 10:12:52 PM
"""If on the other hand, you do want someone closer than friendship, but minus the sex......may I suggest that you get wrapped up even more in your religion than you already are, and leave the ladies alone.....by the time they are your age, they've already had about all the crazy they can stand. """

Haha, you got it secondhand lion!!

OP, state it on your profile and let it go. OR, get off a DATING site and go meet some "plutonic" friends.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 100 (view)

1 year on, and still havent met!!!!!!!
Posted: 4/17/2012 9:58:34 PM
I did not read all 5 pages of posts since most are saying the same thing. I just was wondering what part of this line "didnt want to ruin a wonderful friendship" was not clear to you. He said it!!!! You are "friendzoned" from the get go. So, find a lover/SO and keep the "friend". Penpals don't happen very often anymore....JMO

EDIT to add:
"""GROSSLY overweight """

Seriously???!!! Where does it say in the OP that he isn't, or that she doesn't like that? What the heck does that have to do with anything? Maybe she prefers overweight! Wow, some people's kids and their excercise by jumping to conclusions....

northwickedwitch
Msg: 49 (view)

Trying to end my marriage
Posted: 4/17/2012 9:44:29 PM
"""You are not separated because you reside in the same house. """

Yup, what they said. I still get some mail at my ex's home, I got a letter from Revenue Canada that stated as far as they are concerned, if I get my mail there, then I am still there, therefore am NOT legally separated as I "reside in the same home". Well, I don't and it took some work for them to finally believe me/us. So, your separation agreement is about as worthless as a piece of tissue. In Canada, you HAVE to be separated for at least one year before you can file for divorce, unless there is provable adultery or abuse.
So, sorry OP, you are not separated, you are still married in the eyes of the law. But, I'm an Albertan, things may be different there, but I'd be willing to bet the separation doesn't hold up in court.

Oh, and before anyone jumps to condemn, I used married and separated as MY definition, not the one everyone shouts about. So, no need to badger and harrass and belittle me, to each their own definition.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 23 (view)

Michael's super scrummy no bake no cheese lemon cheesecake
Posted: 4/11/2012 10:02:52 PM
I do the basic same recipe, but for minis. I put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of a muffin cup, which i have placed in a muffin tin. Then proceed. It's good too and easy for a party amount.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 156 (view)

Best Breakup Music
Posted: 4/10/2012 10:45:34 PM
Have only had one breakup, my marriage, i never was allowed to date back when, anyhow my song was "Woke up this morning and bought myself a gun" Alabama 3
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 3 (view)

too many men in my age bracket do not post pictures
Posted: 4/8/2012 1:13:55 PM
In your mail settings, u can set it to they can't contact unless there is a picture attached. Doesn't mean it has to be on the visible profile, but when they email me, they have to be attached. I get no one now without a picture.

And it's in any age bracket, some just don't have pics or don't want to post.
 northwickedwitch

It doesn't make any sense to me...
Posted: 3/22/2012 9:20:06 PM
As unmistakeably horrible it would be, consider he might have met up with an accident or worse while there. Before anyone goes yelling at me for being morbid, it does happen. I had an aquaintence that went visiting and didnt come home, and because i wasnt really listed in his phone, no one knew to tell me. Just a thought.....
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 10 (view)

food/music
Posted: 3/13/2012 2:38:07 PM
...back where I come from, it's cornbread and chicken......not exactly sure who sings it but it's a guy, country of course lol

or someone sang about turn right and coming back for sweet tea, love the song and tea
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 2 (view)

Is a Kitchenaid mixer worth it?
Posted: 3/13/2012 2:26:00 PM
oh hell yes, it does wonderful on breads!! I love my KA
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 16 (view)

Egg, flour, and sugar free cookie recipes?
Posted: 3/12/2012 9:30:46 PM
Thank you Belle Requin. I wrote down the products you spoke of and will pass it along to her tomorrow.

I will print off a copy later and let her puruse it at her leisure. Thanks again
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 3/11/2012 11:33:53 PM
Ok, #1) why the hell are you arguing with me? #2) she lives in a place that has no internet access, and before you go all judgemental on me, yes there ARE places in this world you can't get internet. She lives in one. That's why she can't.

Now, then, I research, find things out and tell her about them, then she can decide whether she can have them or not. And tho it's none of your damn business, here is a partial but not complete list of what she can't have:

regular type flours
sugar
any dairy
corn
strawberries
honey
potatoes
eggs
margarine
most fruits
almonds
walnuts
alot of vegies, but is fine with romaine lettuce which she eats almost exclusively.

YES this is what she CANNOT eat.
She can eat most meats however, but not salmon, she has to sub tuna.
When you live on adairy farm and do all your own cooking, you welcome a friend who can help you find SOMETHING to eat. I'm sure there are more she hasnt found yet, but you get the idea of what we are working with. Happy?

northwickedwitch

Posted: 3/11/2012 2:22:21 PM
"""Well if you can't be bothered to pay attention to what she can have, why are you bothering to make her cookies?"""

I'm not "bothering" to make her cookies, I'm merely helping her research in one way she cannot, which is this forum. She makes her own food and is merely searching for other ways. She is the type that would unfriend me if she knew it was this type of sight i was searching on. So, ya thanks, but before you spout, know the facts.
But thank you for the info
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 3/10/2012 8:31:32 PM
So, she tells me tonight that some way out flours she can, the names of which i can't remember, but they are expensive obviously. she has some, but most are kinda nasty tasting. She can eat peanuts and peanut butter, go figure, lol. I looked at the recipe for the peanut butter cookies that is only the peanut butter, splenda and an egg, and there was the problem. We thought we'd try to use flax seeds soaked in water in place of the egg, one recipe called for it.

Thanks for the input so far!!
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 3/10/2012 10:41:34 AM
That's what I'm searching for. I've done a bit of searching on the internet, but thought maybe someone would have suggestions as well. We can use splenda or stevia, just not sugar itself. Thank you for any and all input!!
 northwickedwitch

peanutbutter cookies
Posted: 3/10/2012 10:34:34 AM
Ok question about the peanut butter cookies with only sugar, eggs, and peanut butter. A friend of mine is allergic to flour and eggs (among a host of other things) but CAN eat peanut butter, what can I substitute for the egg? She's also allergic to sugar, so I would make it with splenda of course, any suggestions? Pretty please? Thanks in advance
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 7 (view)

Home Made Pop
Posted: 3/10/2012 10:28:42 AM
As kids we always made our own root beer. We bought the extract and used the resipe on the box, it was distilled water, extract, sugar and yeast, but of course the amounts will be on the box. Clean glass bottles with screw top lids and have a warm place to lay them on their sides for a few weeks, then u can start enjoying real homemade root beer. If you use to much yeast, u will have beer, forget the root. LOL, we loved it
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 37 (view)

Anybody here ever try making their own Cheese??
Posted: 3/6/2012 12:59:08 PM
I made home made cheese for years when I was younger. It's not hard, just detailed and time consuming. You have to have the right equipment for it to turn out correctly tho. It's important to never use aluminum type pots, always stainless steel. It's the best metal for it. Cleanliness is key as well, any other type of bacteria in it, and it goes south. And yes, pasturized milk is not conducive to making cheese, however, it is ok for making yogurt if you are so inclined. It would take a lot more space than alotted to give instructions on how to make good cheese. Sorry
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 9 (view)

Hungarian cucumber salad
Posted: 2/19/2012 6:22:43 AM
I'll try this as well, I like salads with cukes. My favorite, and easiest to make is one cuke, one good sized tomato, all diced in bite sized chunks. Throw in about 1/4 cup of sundried tomato feta, and oregano feta dressing, OR zesty italian dressing. My sister puts in olives, but I hate olives. I eat the salad as my entire supper sometimes if I;m not that hungry. But I love feta cheese too, so sometimes I put in more than that, depends on my mood.
 northwickedwitch

pointless?
Posted: 2/17/2012 10:03:06 PM
""""Women get a false sense of importance and self-worth, they can go on multiple dates every week, they don't have to pay for anything, they don't even have to say "Thank-you" after a date and you will find that most will not. """"

OUCH!! I let one dude pay for a dinner, once, and that was because I drove quite aways to meet him, he figured it was the least he could do since I put out twice what my meal cost in gas alone, say nothing of wear on my car. One other time, i let a dude pay for a large tea, and for the same reason. You are bitter, maybe you shouldn't be looking either.

""""Just my $0.02 cents. """""

Hmm, more like .25, here's your change....

EDIT: Ya OP, sometimes when you give up, someone comes along. And it means alot when it happens and you haven't been striving for it.
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 31 (view)

What's the weirdest thing you ever ate?
Posted: 2/15/2012 6:37:19 PM
Bear meat was a staple where I grew up. We had it lots, kinda tastes like garbage though, lol. We also ate lynx, and bobcat, beaver tails too, pig tails, cow brains, asutlie (spelling?) , and various other pieces of question parts. Yick, I'd rather starve now. We also slaughtered chickens twice a year, about 300 to 400 of them at once, we would scoop out the egg yolks, and soft shelled underformed eggs as well as hard shelled unlaid eggs and have a quiche or something equally nasty for lunch right after. Nasty only because we had just pulled them and knew where they had come from. Sigh...memories....lol
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 28 (view)

What's the weirdest thing you ever ate?
Posted: 2/15/2012 5:13:44 AM
Legos huh? My mom tells me I was found quite young, eating Comet, yup, under the kitchen sink type cleaning Comet. Happily shaking it into my mouth from the bottle. Oh well, didnt kill me. But on purpose as an adult...rocky mountain oysters. Yuck and I'm not a very daring person, forget the exotic countries for travel, I'd starve...Shudders....
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 86 (view)

transexual sex partners
Posted: 2/14/2012 10:49:21 AM
""""http://buckangel.com/tour1/tour.html """""

I bit, lol, i copied and pasted that link. OMG, it's still creepy, lol, like photoshopped or something, lol. Oh well,

EDIT: Read to the end of the thread then had to add something. To the ones who would say :would you bash someone who is not like you want?" the answer is yes they do, many times. How many times have I had someone email me telling me I am fat and old, and I'm like, "why bother?" Just go about your life and leave me to mine, or are you so insecure and self righteous that you have to spread the hate to those who don\t fit the mold. It's ridiculous, and I'm not talking about young guys here, I'm talking older guys who "know what they want". That is fine, just keep the venom to yourself, I've had much younger guys be more interested than ones my age. Ok I'll hush..
 northwickedwitch
Msg: 122 (view)

cream pie tasting
Posted: 2/14/2012 10:20:23 AM
Yeesh, I thought I was ill yesterday, now that seems mild in comparison to the way my stomach is rolling now!! Ugh, absolutely no way is any guy doing anything of the like in this lifetime on me. Gross, sorry, I know to each their own, but I'm outspoken, lol

Show ALL Forums