Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Minute Men
 xtreme
Msg: 148 (view)

Minute Men
Posted: 1/7/2008 5:09:24 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with that (((feelinlucky))), that's really cool you are not picky like many other women, lol
 xtreme
Msg: 57 (view)

What are the truly free sites?
Posted: 2/19/2005 3:19:35 PM
Go to Myspace.com people!! it's really good
 xtreme
Msg: 14 (view)

I Cant Believe what she just did?!
Posted: 2/19/2005 3:01:13 PM
Hey man, I feel 3 or more times worst than you...The last 3 girls I've really loved did the same thing to me...I meet them, supposely they like me soooo much and then where are they??? They left without saying bye or some just stopped talking to me, and when i see them face to face they act like you are a stranger, they don't even look at you!!! SO WHAT DO I DO??? I tell them straight in their face YOU F*** B****, and I don't tell them in a sad or angry way, i tell them like if I was better than her, like being all****!! And you know what man?? That is the only truth we are too much for them, you are to good for her, she needs some one around her own level, and I'm 100% sure you are way better than her...Look girls are the most beautiful thing on this planet, no matter what they do us, you gotta love them, so don't hate her just feel happy for her, and you feel happy that she is not in ur life, move on and find the right girl (she out there man believe me) and you are not going to find her, shes the one that is going to find you!!! You might think you lost hope, so don't lose it, keep it stronger than ever, and don't feel like you are the worst of men... I've been tru that and more, but tell me something girls, I'm I that ugly??? I don't think so, lol..if I was a girl I've be hitting on me, hahaha...And one more thing don't be too sweet with girls, they seem to like the badassses....be a sweetheart just like me, but don't show it too much until you are about to marry the right girl !!! Wow i wrote a lot but i feel better now, but i'll feel more better if you follow my advise and move on dude!! Remember SHE's GOING TO FIND YOU!!

Show ALL Forums