Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: kissing after oral sex
 obviouslymadeup
Msg: 1223 (view)

kissing after oral sex
Posted: 11/22/2013 7:22:03 PM
I kissed a girl after she went down on me, I was curious if it was as bad as guys make it out to be. She shallowed, and I didn't taste anything.. I think it is just the thought really, and do you find yourself to be that gross?
 obviouslymadeup
Msg: 317 (view)

Beards??? What is going on?
Posted: 11/22/2013 6:59:19 PM
Also, I use to be overweight, REALLY overweight, people made fun of me for it. I lost weight, and I felt like a "conformist" since, I felt like I caved into my bullies. NOW, that I am fit(er), I feel like my beard is a additional thing that makes me feel that I am not caving into those bullies. If I shaved, this may seem silly to the shaved or women, I feel like once more I will be caving into BULLIES.
 obviouslymadeup
Msg: 316 (view)

Beards??? What is going on?
Posted: 11/22/2013 6:12:04 PM
For me, I grew it because i always considered myself to be "on the fringe" ie a
slight outcast
At first, I was debatinon IF I wanted to
grow it out how i shiuld shape it etc.
But when I was met with a "shave shave shave"
xatititude, I got a huge desire to grow it out. So It is part rebellion as well.
Also, The lion from the wizard of oz has ajust beaitiful
Beard. There are a lot of beards I like..

I find the idea of "being too lazy to shave" to be silly
If i wanted my beard gone, it would be gone. Just like I floss and brush my teeth..

Show ALL Forums