Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Creative Input
 dotzkid
Msg: 1 (view)

Creative Input
Posted: 1/27/2010 10:17:22 AM
Hello Ladies of POF

If you have a spare moment could you please take the time to review my profile and pass along any tips or areas in need of alteration ??

Be brutal ...I have a thick skin.

In my volunteer work I have come to find that a team approach to an issue usually nets the best results and I am humble enough to apprerciate any constructive criticism

Thanks in advance

DK
 dotzkid
Msg: 40 (view)

POF Party~ Checkers Lounge~Sterling Hts MI~ June 27, 2008
Posted: 6/28/2008 10:59:37 AM
Actually Steph that was one of the best parts of the evening !!!

Great legs !!! and I didn't have to play Smoke on the water to watch !!!
 dotzkid
Msg: 2 (view)

Canada - where can I seek justice ?
Posted: 6/10/2007 5:45:17 AM
Have you given any thought to contacting Crimestoppers ???
 dotzkid
Msg: 29 (view)

Confused!
Posted: 6/9/2007 11:15:32 AM
Ahhhh..... One of my biggest pet peeves about inter-dating.Why is it that the level of remove from direct contact empowers people to dis-regard good manners and common courtesy ???
I would never dream of hanging up on someone while speaking on the phone.Yet many times on here after a brief chat suddenly it is "Window closed"?

If you're not interested why not just say that and all go on their merry way???
 dotzkid
Msg: 10 (view)

need advise on dating please...
Posted: 6/9/2007 11:06:38 AM
Who did he last speak to before you.by the sound of things my bet would be HIS WIFE .Sure there is the chance he might have met some one more desirable to him but put my money on the little woman !!!
 dotzkid
Msg: 13 (view)

Please review my profile ASAP
Posted: 4/24/2007 12:51:06 PM
Please oh great Oracle of the Web. It would appear as though I need all the help I can get. PIMP MY PROFILE !!!!!!!
 dotzkid
Msg: 51 (view)

Wierdest Second Date!
Posted: 10/8/2006 7:45:40 PM
ITS A DOG EAT DOG WORLD ????
 dotzkid
Msg: 5 (view)

Love????
Posted: 10/7/2006 6:32:29 PM
Perhaps you should allow some of us nice wholesome Windsor boys the chance to message you !!!!!!!!!
 dotzkid

WHAT'S YOUR BEST LAWYER JOKE???
Posted: 10/3/2006 4:05:43 PM
What's the difference between a lawyer and a barnyard rooster ???
The rooster clucks defiance
 dotzkid

Super 7 Is 5 Million Tonight...You'd Spend It How?
Posted: 9/2/2006 3:12:22 AM
Hire two very LARGE body guards...........then spend a week sayiing all those things you always wanted to but don't......then move!!!
 dotzkid
Msg: 84 (view)

What is your favourite secret song?
Posted: 8/18/2006 1:23:47 PM
omg thought i was the only blasters fan in canada!!!!!
 dotzkid
Msg: 67 (view)

Girls, here are some tips written by a guy (me) to show you how to spot phonies/scumbags
Posted: 7/25/2006 4:50:39 AM
How about going through just about the same weekend and at the end of it being told thanks but no thanks things are "TOO GOOD TOO BE TRUE!!!!" WTF
It sounds to me as though your weekend was [on his part] only a test drive and he is not truly into a LTR at this time just trying on shoes!!!Stuff like that makes it hard for those of us REALLY looking for LTR ................... IMHO
 dotzkid
Msg: 66 (view)

Girls, here are some tips written by a guy (me) to show you how to spot phonies/scumbags
Posted: 7/25/2006 4:49:46 AM
How about going through just about the same weekend and at the end of it being told thanks but no thanks things are "TOO GOOD TOO BE TRUE!!!!" WTF
It sounds to me as though your weekend was [on his part] only a test drive and he is not truly into a LTR at this time just trying on shoes!!!Stuff like that makes it hard for tHose of us REALLY looking for LTR ................... IMHO
 dotzkid
Msg: 23 (view)

how to start a conversation
Posted: 7/12/2006 2:12:34 PM
Exactly LK if there is some initial intrest {eye contact etc}go to the section she is shopping in [if "ladies personal" wait 5 mins.] Then when the time ,and location,are correct pick up and item and go with your genetic male code STUPIDITY, act as if you have no idea what in the hell a George Forman is in the first place,however she does appear to know such things and voila ......one conversation started
 dotzkid
Msg: 14 (view)

Do men prefer long hair or short (on your head)
Posted: 7/12/2006 2:00:07 PM
This may sound weird but.......I tend to find that with women my age [48] the majority of single women have long hair as opposed to the un-available women with short hair.Now i know that i will be buried in a storm of con replies.......but it works for me!! It's what's going on just under the hair that concerns me more.
 dotzkid
Msg: 55 (view)

What is your favourite secret song?
Posted: 5/4/2006 6:36:03 PM
Thank god someone else shares my dirty little secret......I just can't help my self some of their songs just start my ass ta bumpin.......EVEN WORSE backstreet boys song came on the other day and, thanks to my oldest I KNEW ALL THE DAMN WORDS immediately ran home and put on zep 2 and to get the balance back

Show ALL Forums