Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Squirting
 wkmooreh
Msg: 245 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 5/9/2012 5:48:32 AM
Your best bet is to try yourself first. I didn't start squirting until I was in my 40's. It was embarassing to me at first and I would hold back. But men for some reason love it, and it definately intensifies the orgasm.
 wkmooreh
Msg: 220 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 3/29/2012 8:54:38 AM
In 1950, a German obstetrician, Dr. Ernest Grafenberg found a spot within the vagina which he immediately named after himself: the G-spot. He found that stimulation of the G-spot could lead to expulsion of fluid from the urethra. "Large quantities of a clear, transparent fluid expelled not from the vulva, but out of the urethra in gushes," states Dr. G.

"At first, I thought that the bladder sphincter had become defective by the intensity of the orgasm. But," he continued, "the fluid was examined and it had no urinary character (rather it was) secretions of the intra-urethral glands correlated with the erotogenic zone along the urethra in the anterior vaginal wall."
 wkmooreh
Msg: 219 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 3/29/2012 8:50:25 AM
It's not a myth.. I am a squirter and most guys are very turned on by it. And NO it's not peeing.. I didn't squirt for years until I had a very talented boyfriend who found the "right" spot. I read articles about squirting and there is some confusion as to how much a women "holds". The thought is about a quart and I have to say, it is alot sometimes.
 wkmooreh
Msg: 37 (view)

Flirting while in a relationship: Is it cheating?
Posted: 2/21/2012 10:03:52 AM
See I don't see it as flirting, but I have in past relationships been called out for it.
When I get around people I am comfortable with everyone is sweetheart, honey, etc. Its nothing to me, other than an endearment. BUT some guys see it as flirting and do get very upset by it. I just say hey.. its who I am, its what I do, you got a problem with it, learn to accept it or move on.
I am in no way shape or form trying to be disrespectful, and if you know me you will see that. So if it is an issue than its insecurity on their part. Does that make sense?
 wkmooreh
Msg: 17 (view)

Was i asking for too much?
Posted: 2/21/2012 9:39:22 AM
Okay but is it too much to ask that a text once or twice a day would be nice?
Just as a way of saying..hey, Im thinking of you? thought you should know.

I am kind of in the same boat, the texts were very frequent at first, but have slowed down to maybe one a day or nothing.. or just a ...morning and thats it..
 wkmooreh
Msg: 21 (view)

Have you ever faked or done this?
Posted: 2/9/2012 11:35:29 AM
He may have said he was divorced rather than being widowed, because honestly its easier.
I am a wisow, seven years now. And for some reason when your trying to date there is this stigma about widows. I stopped saying anything after awhile and only say I'm a widow if asked directly.
It is not easy.
 wkmooreh
Msg: 79 (view)

Not giving sex away without the relationship
Posted: 2/9/2012 11:19:12 AM
I can answer this..
Was seeing a guy for 2 months, we were intimate. Then one night I see him on the internet looking and chatting with other women. WRONG!
While we never said we were "exclusive" neither one of us were seeing anybody else. So I confronted him, I think its VERY disrespectful to have a women in your bed and your online chatting, talking to another. So now we are just friends. NO sex until I get the "exclusive". That help?
 wkmooreh
Msg: 1 (view)

Could use some honest opinions
Posted: 2/3/2012 12:05:26 PM
Guys and Gals, I would like an honest opinion on what needs work on my profile.
Is it too long, too boring? Any help commetns or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
 wkmooreh
Msg: 41 (view)

paying for dinner
Posted: 2/3/2012 11:55:57 AM
I always take turns and i get dirty looks when I offer. But I don't think its fair to expect the guy to pay every time. We both work, we are both raising kids, its not easy.
 wkmooreh
Msg: 23 (view)

Pof....
Posted: 2/2/2012 11:22:06 AM
You sure we aren't dating the same guy..LOL
Wow, Finding a decent, honest, working man that wants a monogamous relationship is proving to be very difficult.
 wkmooreh
Msg: 42 (view)

Dating Dilemma
Posted: 2/2/2012 6:37:23 AM
Okay so I need to clarify a few things on my post..and give update.

The biggest reason we don't see each other during the week, is because I work full-time and I am in school full time. So most of my week nights are taken, plus alot of my time on the weekends involves homework.
I think the reason I didn't leave is because as I said I was stunned, it was so against his character I had come to know. Looking back now, I wish I had left immediately.
I have called him out on the internet browsing and while he won't admit it, he did apologize for "hurting" me and that it was never his intention.
I also told him that what he did was not okay with me, but was willing to forgive, BUT that if seeing each other was to continue I wanted the exclusive, I think after 2 months that was not being unreasonable.
The long and short of it, he wants his cake and eat it too, so we are done.
I know there are some of you that think I was a fool to cut him some slack, but I do believe most people do deserve a second chance in some instances, and after several conversations with a couple of close friends, they agreed. Since it is hard to convey on here everything in the last 2 months. I really felt he deserved it. But as I wrote he doesnt want to be exclusive, so his loss.
 wkmooreh
Msg: 1 (view)

Dating Dilemma
Posted: 1/30/2012 8:31:05 AM
I have been dating this guy for a little over 2 months now. We usually only get to see each other on the weekends because we live 30 minutes away from each other. So last night I stayed at his house. I went to bed at 9:30 last night, he said he had some paperwork to do, (he owns his own business) no problem. At 1:00 am I woke and he was still up, so I walk out into the living room and he is still on the computer, he doesnt see me at first, but when he does he starts closing windows real fast, but not before I see a womens profile up on the screen.
I just turned around and walked back to the bedroom. About 15 minutes later he comes to bed and doenst say a word. I wait for about 15 mintues and said, that wasnt my picture up on that screen. He said he was checking his emails, and some of the emails take you directly to the site, Is this true.
I didn't persue the conversation. I was very hurt, but didnt want to over react. We have had a great time since we started dating and he is a super guy and this is just not part of his character that I have seen so far. So I want to beleive what he says is true.
HELP!
 wkmooreh
Msg: 290 (view)

Widow/Widower-Wearing the wedding ring?
Posted: 9/17/2010 4:30:18 PM
I moved mine to the other hand after 2 yrs then stopped wearing it after 3 yrs, but it doenst seem to matter, men have such a hard time dealing with widows. I take it as a point of pride, that I am single becuase of a failed marriage, but because I lost someone, but that seems to be wrong. Men seem like they are competing with my husband. HOW...he is gone.. I will always love my husband, but I am not IN love with my husband. BIG Difference. Why cant they see that??? I have recently changed my status from widow to single, becuase of the stigma..
Its sad, I thought men would want a women who had been in a long standing relationship and one that didnt end because of issues.. Guess I was wrong.

Show ALL Forums