Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Men with no friends
 2ufo
Msg: 16 (view)

Men with no friends
Posted: 1/20/2019 6:25:52 AM
OP... How do YOU view a man who chooses to have no friends?
Isn’t that the better question?

Could also be how does he define the word ‘friend’.
Maybe, to him a friend is the guy back in high school that they did everything together but now both men are too involved in working to have this kind of close knit relationship.
Maybe, a friend is someone to whom he reveals his deepest wants and needs. You know, a one-of-a-kind person.
Or maybe a friend is simply someone in his social network.
 2ufo
Msg: 8148 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/19/2019 8:39:21 AM
I think, eventually, most threads devolve into the lowest common denominator.
Intelligent discourse is discouraged by the excitement of name-calling.
 2ufo
Msg: 8145 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/19/2019 8:10:45 AM

Trump is a corrupt creep, everyone who voted for him knows

....just state that you are speaking in hyperbole...

Actually, she should have said ... as anyone who ever read one of his tweets or listened to him speak or watched him...

Really, I’m just looking forward to him releasing his tax returns.

As for the so-called intelligent posters leaving the forum... probably we have a real life that doesn’t leave a lot of time playing with Trump-followers who can’t follow a debate or deflect whenever a question is asked or who prefer to call people names rather than consider that something they don’t believe might be based on factual evidence.

As for Putin, I think he is a better leader for his country than Trump is for the USA.
 2ufo
Msg: 25 (view)

Questioning America First
Posted: 1/16/2019 5:10:34 PM
Marie Antoinette never said 'Let them eat cake'.

She also never said 'Qu'ils mangent du gâteau' either (or brioche).
 2ufo
Msg: 58 (view)

Is online dating a great tool for finding true love or not
Posted: 1/16/2019 4:08:24 PM
You say
No possibilities for meeting and getting to know someone organically IRL.

but then you say something like this...

I've heard many guys say they quit going out and socializing when the last of their buddies got married.

Ask these guys for a date.
Or ask all those single women in their 30s to introduce you to dates who didn't pan out for them or ask about their brothers.

And if you think it is tough in your 30s.... well, it doesn't get easier.

Why am I bothering?
There will be an excuse.
 2ufo
Msg: 7 (view)

Dateing is all about race
Posted: 1/14/2019 11:06:33 AM

...your success will be solely dependent on race...

Solely dependent?
Nah, I don't think so... but I read your lack of a profile.
 2ufo
Msg: 42 (view)

Women can't hold conversations, that's why they're here
Posted: 1/14/2019 11:03:22 AM

However, once you have a woman's attention, you just have to say: "uh huh" and let her do the talking.

Funny, I was just going to type that a man considers an interesting conversation with a woman when she merely blinks her eyes and goes 'how fascinating, tell me more about yourself''.

If you're trying to get an interesting conversation with a woman online... I don't think it will go far.
If it's in real life - if it isn't interesting, then you aren't interested. Or interesting. Or both. Simply be courteous.
 2ufo
Msg: 18 (view)

Very Fancy Restaurant for Second Date?
Posted: 1/13/2019 11:16:02 AM

...it helps to take a quick shower together before going "downtown"...

What's wrong with a nice, long, intimate shower for two?
I mean, if you're in the shower together until the water gets cold... then there is a lot of fun chemistry.

Or else a very small water heater.
 2ufo
Msg: 185 (view)

Lazy malingers aren't my idea of hot dates.
Posted: 1/11/2019 12:38:51 PM
^^^^
Ah, but can you cook?
 2ufo
Msg: 72 (view)

Would you pay for safety?
Posted: 1/11/2019 8:00:45 AM
Penny...

I do understand. I have been raped by a date as well. However, I have also been raped by a man who jumped into my car at a stop light. I was molested as a child and I've had a man point a shotgun at me - not a date. Never would checking for a wedding ring or not parking in a dark area have helped.

Maybe what I am saying is that making a rule to follow AFTER some event doesn't prevent someone else from taking a different kind of advantage of you.
Having a set of rules doesn't cover every possibility.
Having a set of rules will not prevent trauma.
I think the reason you have these rules is they make feel safe.
Which may or may not translate to real life.

To me, staying alert, listening for internal consistency, paying attention to my own comfort level is more important than a set of rules which can be misleading and make you think you're 'safe' when you are not.
 2ufo
Msg: 67 (view)

Would you pay for safety?
Posted: 1/10/2019 2:05:35 PM
^^^
I kind of agree... that's excessively obsessive in my mind.

My only real rule is... remain safe.
I do tend to follow some of those rules... for instance, I don't drink alcohol on a regular basis, I don't usually drive or go anywhere after dark. I don't keep my social media current. But that's more part of who I am and my daily routine and less a check mark on my dating to-do list.
 2ufo
Msg: 181 (view)

Ladies, would you want a stay-at-home boyfriend?
Posted: 1/10/2019 9:07:09 AM
Tech...

It's not that he makes less or no money...

It's that he's a stay at home boyfriend/husband who doesn't DO anything constructive around the home.

My ex- was a stay-at-home video gamer who went out occasionally for a drink with buddies.
During all this time I was married to him, I had to hire a nanny for the baby. I came home to do housework and cooking. I had to plan vacations and go grocery shopping.

I didn't mind that he was stay-at-home.
What really made me angry was that he was a stay-at-home who did nothing.

Of course, YMMV.
 2ufo
Msg: 65 (view)

*trigger* Have I broken it off too soon?
Posted: 12/28/2018 1:00:09 PM
I think some of the idea of ‘turning’ a gay man into a straight man is the idea that she might believe that if a woman can do that, then surely she’s feminine and her self-esteem issues can disappear.
 2ufo
Msg: 60 (view)

*trigger* Have I broken it off too soon?
Posted: 12/28/2018 8:25:50 AM
July...

You're never going to find a guy if you eliminate everyone in your dating pool who you think is attractive BECAUSE you think they're attractive.

2ufo
Msg: 6 (view)

Bedroom colours
Posted: 12/24/2018 8:01:56 AM
I'm partial to sage green myself (but I'm further south and like blues and grays).

You might simply google images 'decorating the master bedroom in xxx' using your color for the xxx simply to see what colors go together for warmth and a nice combination of color.
Living coral goes nicely with a touch of turquoise.

I also like a pale, warm gold yellow.
 2ufo
Msg: 49 (view)

Airing of Grievances
Posted: 12/20/2018 2:11:41 PM

Books that have been found last century such as the Dead Sea scrolls

5 of them were considered to be fake.

Lots of manuscripts (and other artifacts) found in the Middle East are considered fake.
It's the default position until proven otherwise.
What else are people to do when rich tourists come into town and buy up those old papers that were being used for firewood?
I've even heard that the famed bust of Nefertiti is a modern re-creation.
Hmm, I wonder if the Pyramid of Cheops is a forgery?
 2ufo
Msg: 44 (view)

Jesus ~ in laymans terms
Posted: 12/20/2018 8:55:51 AM

History cannot always be googled, nor found online. Contact the Greek Orthodox, or Catholic dioceses for the information you seek. Much is available about the lives and deaths of most of the apostles is in classical Greek, and Latin

Ah, but you insinuated Roman historical records - which covered a lot of temporal territory.
Latin as an official language was used until around the 1960s. Maybe it's still being used by the Holy See as their official language (not sure about that) but I'm still not going to trust gossip/myth/urban legend just because it's written in Latin. Cave susurrone subtracto. (I love Google translate - it makes me sound so erudite.)
Anyway, still nothing written regarding John boiling in oil until the 2nd half of the 2nd century CE and then only 'by early Church writers' writing from the 2nd to the 6th century. They also wrote much of the manuscripts that are NOT accepted canon.

Religious figures are usually imbue with extraordinary power and grace long after their deaths. In fact, they actually have to die to be so kindly regard.

From Rudyard Kiplings 'The Disciple':
He that hath a Gospel
Whereby Heaven is won
(Carpenter, or cameleer,
Or Maya's dreaming son),
Many swords shall pierce Him,
Mingling blood with gall;
But His Own Disciple
Shall wound Him worst of all!

As for music, nothing good has been written since the death of Rimsky-Korsakov in the early 20th century.
*sigh*
Except John Williams 'Star Wars' and Hans Zimmer 'Pirates of the Caribbean'.
 2ufo
Msg: 167 (view)

#looksmatter.
Posted: 12/19/2018 4:31:42 PM
Iron?

Isn't that a metal in the transition series? Code name FE ?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it.
 2ufo
Msg: 31 (view)

Jesus ~ in laymans terms
Posted: 12/19/2018 4:30:02 PM
There's also the 'do unto others as you would have done to you'.

But there are parallels in other religions.
 2ufo
Msg: 28 (view)

Jesus ~ in laymans terms
Posted: 12/19/2018 10:02:25 AM

I find Roman historical records interesting as well. Apostle John was boiled in oil at the coliseum with a crowd there to witness the act. That very crowd indeed witnessed the power of GOD, before John was exiled to the island of Patmos. Nero was one angry dude John was unscathed. John was the only apostle not to die a martyrs death, and lived to write the book of Revelation. This Christmas and everyday it is my choice to practice Christianity, in a world where many choose not to tolerate biblical beliefs.

Mmm, I thought it was the emperor Domitian?
Of course, I didn't find any reference to actual Roman historical records detailing this... nor even in the Bible.
A reference would be appreciated.

What I find interesting is why non believers would wish to post about him.

Because (whether or not he was 'real') he is an ideal that people should emulate much as the virtues in all religions are social virtues embodying humanity's highest ideals.
What I find interesting is why believers find non-believers so fascinating.
Maybe it's the belief that we're moral because we're human instead of being threatened with a fiendish afterlife?

Ah well...
...please enjoy the grace you find in your religion this season and grant me the tolerance to celebrate my joy.

ETA: Have fun! Be happy!
 2ufo
Msg: 19 (view)

Jesus ~ in laymans terms
Posted: 12/17/2018 11:40:25 AM
Hmm, why do people always forget that 'righteous anger' bit?

I had a friend who wore the WWJD bracelet and tried to live her life according to that creed. At one point she was asking for my feedback on a problem she was having.

I told her that righteous anger had its place.
 2ufo
Msg: 3 (view)

blocked
Posted: 12/16/2018 1:42:52 PM
Some women who receive lots of emails might use it as a 'filing' system.
Once you've been filed in their 'no' category, they don't have to worry about receiving any more email from you... in the event that in a month or two you forgot that you emailed them and try again.

Maybe, I wouldn't know for sure.
I get so few emails, I flirt with the scammers.
 2ufo
Msg: 11 (view)

Jesus ~ in laymans terms
Posted: 12/16/2018 7:29:50 AM
Jesus Christ...
from 'hail zeus, the anointed one'.
Zeus
from dyeus… meaning shining sky

So, we believe our gods are above us - both literally and metaphysically.

Kind of weird of us humans...
(and my beliefs are as odd and inexplicable as everyone elses').

However, since gods take on the attributes of humanity... this follows that humanity may take on the qualities of god.

So adopt the best qualities of your god to emulate.

Blessed holy days to everyone.
 2ufo
Msg: 38 (view)

How do I word this?
Posted: 12/14/2018 5:39:37 PM
Oh, July...

Obese is a medical category. If your BMI is over a certain number - then you are obese. How you feel has nothing to do with it.

Then not putting ‘no BBMs’ in your profile because it makes you sound like a snob?
No - you either put it in or ignore men who don’t fit what you want because IT IS/IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT.
Not because someone (who you probably don’t know and don’t care about) would feel that you’re a snob.
Never mind that a BBM may also enjoy long walks and swimming as much as you do. I mean, you say men think you’re too large for them but you feel you’re in reasonable shape. What makes you think that a BBM isn’t also in reasonable shape?
Personally, in your situation, I’d actually try dating a variety of men. Simply for the practice of dating rather than trying to leap into a relationship immediately.

Don’t bother wondering what kind of reaction women large than you (like me at 220 lbs, size 20 or 22) are getting. It is not important to your life and dating possibilities.
But if you’re interested, I get a lot of scammers - probably as many as thinner women. One of the men I contacted said he was too busy to date at this time, I’ve received no response to many of my emails, I set up a meet but he was a no-show, and I met another forum POF who I think is a really great guy - but he lives about 1000 miles away. The no messages/no shows are fine - I don’t try to analyze why or why not. It serves no useful purpose. In your case, it seems to serve no useful purpose other than to blame your weight.

Does knowing this about me make you feel any better? Any worse? It should be irrelevant to you. Are you worried about the dating situation of women older or younger than you? You shouldn’t be. It’s irrelevant. NO OTHER WOMAN IMPACTS YOUR DATING SITUATION!
Stop using your weight as an excuse.
Stop being so defensive about it... such as asking a guy if he’s okay with you being a bigger woman, or messaging a no-show as to why he didn’t show (assuming you have a current, full-body photo).

John...
Funny. From my point of view, I see a great many more overweight people than slender or H/W proportional people. I think its because we don’t remember people we pass in the street unless they’re memorable (i.e. excessively thin/fat/ugly/beautiful). So, we ‘see’ people like us
 2ufo

So many fake profiles hard to believe anyone
Posted: 12/12/2018 8:57:53 AM
When you say ‘getting to know someone a little’, do you mean in person (as in meeting someone) or do you mean via email?

Because no one really wants endless emails.
 2ufo
Msg: 2 (view)

How do I word this?
Posted: 12/11/2018 8:24:21 AM
Speaking as a fat woman...

From your profile, I understand that you would prefer a woman who can go running or to the gym with you. Perhaps you can word that into your profile. Or you can always says H/W Proportional.

I don't think it really matters a great deal because if a woman likes what she sees in your profile and takes the initiative to contact you... then she is going to ignore anything in your profile that she doesn't like. She might think she'll wow you with her personality and you won't notice the extra poundage. Or maybe she thinks she can keep you on hold until she's lost the weight.

So, I'd rather suggest something about dealing with people you don't want to date.
1. There's no pain in meeting someone - just don't make it an expensive first meet.
1.5. Practice different ways of saying "I don't think we're a good match."
1.6. If she insists on knowing why you don't want to continue dating, be truthful - but, if you can, point out another fault as well. "You're a fan of Michael Bolton, you have nails that are waaay too long and you're too heavy for my preference."
2. Fat women have thin friends so if she's fat but interesting to talk with it might be worth cultivating a decent acquaintanceship in the event you meet her when she's out with her friends.
2.5 Be pleasant. No matter how rude/loud/nasty she gets in telling you how shallow you are. If it devolves into that, get up, pay your bill, and leave.
3. Women who are a size 12 or so have differing self-images that have nothing to do with their actual appearance. When you look through the profiles, don't have the filter set where you can't see by someone who is BBW/Few extra pounds/above average (or whatever it says, I don't remember). But you can set your profile so that you can't be contacted by extra-large ladies.

Most importantly, if I ever make it to Wales, you take me out. You can say I'm a distant American cousin :-)
 2ufo
Msg: 112 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/9/2018 8:57:27 AM
LiR…
Great quote.

Of course, it means that our feelings of low self-esteem come from what WE think other people think about us. Not what they actually may think.

Humanity... such a funny game.
 2ufo
Msg: 18 (view)

Turning someone down for sex
Posted: 12/7/2018 8:09:11 AM

...so if he rejects her, she's more likely to take it more personally.

I think anyone - man or woman - who takes rejection so personally that they throw a hissy fit or a china plate is someone who has a small sense of self-worth.

And best avoided for an intimate relationship.

Mostly because, if their self-worth is invested in what other people think of them, then they'll do what other people want.
 2ufo
Msg: 8 (view)

Turning someone down for sex
Posted: 12/6/2018 9:45:04 AM
Is this denial within a relationship or within the first couple of meets?

I've made overtures and been rejected.
On early meets, I've shrugged and moved on.

I think it may be more of an 'attractive' thing within the first couple of meets.
I've turned down men and some were livid. How dare I turn them down? Of course, they probably believed in leagues and thought I was below them and desperate for a fvck.

So, I'm not sure if it is the rejection OR the rejection of someone who we think should be grateful for the attention and having sex with wonderful us.

Within a relationship, then it's painful. I don't think I got 'really pissed' because I was turned down for sex. I got divorced. Is that the same as being pissed? There was never a yelling, screaming, throwing things, full-on battle. It became a continual thing AND the excuse was usually he was in the middle of a (video) game and didn't want to stop.
 2ufo
Msg: 92 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/5/2018 9:34:19 AM
LiR…
Because the horse is zombie-fied. It has to be killed again and again and again...
That's my best guess.

July...
Lost my concern for what other people think of me back before high school.
Bits of that concern occasionally surfaced in the early 20s.
But that's it.

Athena...
I'm not sure if low self-esteem is learned or simply a reaction of 'if I have low self-esteem, then I have an excuse for everything that occurs' which is, I guess, a different lesson learned.
Even with low self-esteem, a person can ACT knowledgeably... particular in a area of expertise.
Example: a physician has problems approaching women (low self-esteem) but if an emergency occurs, he's ordering people around (expertise).
 2ufo
Msg: 81 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/4/2018 1:22:52 PM

Some people let themselves become bitter or they just give up.

These are people who let others determine their self-worth.
 2ufo
Msg: 17 (view)

How to Know If Your Partner Is Financially ‘Cheating’ in Your Relationship
Posted: 12/4/2018 1:20:38 PM

Everyone says the key to having a successful marriage/relationship is trust. But keeping finances and assets separate indicates a lack of trust. I don't know how successful a marriage could be if there's a lack of trust.

Exactly.
A lot of people can't see the forest for the trees.

A forest is made of more trees than trust. There's also compromise, understanding. patience, forgiveness....
 2ufo
Msg: 236 (view)

what is so wrong with a single dad?
Posted: 12/3/2018 9:43:50 AM
Agree with you totally, Sweet_Dan.

As for single dads - there's nothing wrong with them from that point of view. It is a solitary, simple quality.

Single dad.

Now, if he had a beard (my personal bugaboo) or was someone who whined about all his problems in life or blamed his ex- for everything... then it would be a no-go.

Not because he's a single dad but because he has other qualities which I do not find pleasing.
 2ufo
Msg: 41 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/1/2018 8:44:14 AM
I’m not saying that July has been used in the FWB relationship she had.
She has found value in it and her opinion is the only one that counts. (Well, his too but we aren’t getting his opinion.)

My disagreement with July stems from her motivations.... going for a f*ck buddy relations BECAUSE SHE DESERVES NOTHING BETTER!

LiR... if you write story, remember to add really juicy sex scenes. Those sell.
 2ufo
Msg: 459 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 12/1/2018 8:36:17 AM
ALL missionary work is done for ego gratification.

ETA: Not gainsaying these people can be brave, diligent, intelligent, determined, etc.
 2ufo

Mom,maid or mat?
Posted: 11/30/2018 2:42:32 PM
Still... good training for learning how to deal with parents from a position of being equally an adult (rather than their child).

As a child of the Depression, perhaps she is extra cautious with her money. I know my mom thinks everything is too expensive. This takes extra-sensitive negotiations... and I really can't suggest much.
 2ufo

Is art attractive?
Posted: 11/29/2018 11:06:51 AM

I've not really had any questions about my art and a few times when asked what my degree is in had no replies after replying fine art.

Possibly because a lot of people have no to little knowledge about art.
When you tell them your degree is in fine art, go on a little more about it so they can ask questions.
For example:
"My degree is fine art but I can tell you that working in sculpture is a pain in the knuckles."
"My degree is fine art though I did poorly in drawing - my fruit still lifes look like a kitchen massacre."
"My degree is fine art but I worked as a bricklayer for a few years. There's a commonality between the two."
"My degree is fine art. I find the history fascinating. Did you know 20,000 years old, people already knew how to make pigments and dyes?"
etc...
 2ufo
Msg: 16 (view)

Why Office Air Conditioning is Sexist
Posted: 11/29/2018 10:49:38 AM

:Some people just can't function during the day without having something to complain or be offended about.

And I thought that was the purpose of politics.
 2ufo
Msg: 99 (view)

Fertility Matters
Posted: 11/29/2018 10:43:00 AM

So why would a 73 year old woman reply "prefer not to say?"

Because there is a very limited set of answers and none of them really match all the possibilities - particularly of women already past childbearing.

Maybe she past childbearing but would love to foster and/or adopt.
Maybe she already has kids but would love to welcome yours - who may be adults out on their own with their own children. But they're still counted as 'your' or 'her' children... aren't they?
Maybe she's really flexible with how her future with you unfolds... it doesn't matter if you still have children living with you or no children at all or grown children.
Maybe she's in a situation where 'none of the above' applies - but that isn't really an option. 'Prefer not to say' is the closest to that.

I've always taken that to mean... 'let's discuss'.
 2ufo
Msg: 35 (view)

How long did it take to get your divorce/separation finalized and move on with your life?
Posted: 11/28/2018 4:30:20 PM
Excuses, excuses, excuses.

When times were bad, they were very, very bad.
When times were good, they simply weren’t so bad but you decided that the so-called good times would compensate for the bad times because he was working, because he wasn’t yelling/threatening, etc.... and everything was hunky-dory.

There’s loyalty and staying with a guy through bad times and then there’s staying with a bad guy.

The second time I noticed a boyfriend got drunk coming home from his AA meeting, I left. Because it was obvious that the alcohol was more important than I was. The first time he begged forgiveness and promised he’d never do so again.

The first time a boyfriend (different) told me that if I didn’t xyz, he’d kill himself. I left him emotionally that night and physically as soon as I could (within a month as I recall).

If I start walking on eggshells because a guy is physically violently angry at me, I’m walking away on those eggshells.

You can feel all kinds of bad and regretful.
Feelings don’t mean anything.
Actions count.
 2ufo
Msg: 20 (view)

How long did it take to get your divorce/separation finalized and move on with your life?
Posted: 11/26/2018 11:47:07 AM
July...

This is someone who you classify as narcissistic and self-absorbed.
Do you really think he wants the kids Christmas Day to make them happy?
Really?
Really?

Tell your lawyer to tell his lawyer that you do not want any more communication with him.
That the custody order stands as it is written.
Put your lawyer and the police on speed dial.
Do not text him.
Tell your children the truth. Use small words but they are not too young to understand manipulation. If you let him manipulate you (and you are) then your children will also learn to manipulate you.

Yeah, I can see her going back to him within a year.
 2ufo
Msg: 53 (view)

Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?
Posted: 11/26/2018 11:36:40 AM
*shrug*

I'm not feeling the least bit jealous.
I don't find her life (from what she posts) to be enjoyable.
Course, she'd find living my life just as tedious or boring or difficult.

Why waste time being jealous?
 2ufo
Msg: 45 (view)

Fun things to do on first major holiday break with boyfriend?
Posted: 11/25/2018 1:00:24 PM
Coconut oil.

Messages this short... blah... blah... blah
 2ufo
Msg: 414 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/25/2018 12:08:26 PM

Just curious, how many of you went through high school and university without a boyfriend or girlfriend?

I did.
No dates, boyfriends, or girlfriends for the entire time I was in high school and university... and I was in higher education a very long time.

I never wondered what was wrong with me, I wondered what was wrong with them that all they could think of was getting a boyfriend (all the girls) or working on their Ford truck (all the guys).

I came to the conclusion that most people were decent but, really, not too bright.
I also realized that if I wanted sex, I didn’t have to pretend to know all about trucks to trap some guy into a relationship.
I realized that I didn’t want a full-time permanent relationship with anyone at that time.
I realized I had more important desires than ‘settling down’.
 2ufo
Msg: 28 (view)

choosing-between casual dating and intimate monogamy
Posted: 11/25/2018 7:28:38 AM

I really think I just have a really hyper sex drive.

Not really. Thinking about sex with every appropriate (deemed by you) man you see on the street is NOT a hyper sex drive.
It’s probably just a really good imagination.

A hyper sex drive would have you propositioning them on the street and dragging them into an alleyway to scratch your itch. A hyper sex drive would have you not even considering age or anything else other than ‘Can he perform? Now!”

For what it’s worth, I haven’t had sex with anyone in over 13 or 14 years.
I’m still alive and reasonably happy.
 2ufo
Msg: 406 (view)

Posted: 11/25/2018 7:22:05 AM
I think people are confusing the concept of...
‘fixing’ or changing someone
As
‘bringing out the best in each other’.
 2ufo
Msg: 10 (view)

Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops
Posted: 11/24/2018 1:15:52 PM
I don’t think sweet women come on the forums.

Though I haven’t figured out if I’m a slightly bitter, cherry-tart, or savory woman.
 2ufo
Msg: 426 (view)

Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.
Posted: 11/24/2018 11:30:28 AM
Yes, there’s a point where you just walk away shaking your head.

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, I always make way for idiots.
 2ufo

Idiots on POF
Posted: 11/23/2018 8:24:27 AM
I wish you hadn’t seen that... your innocence is destroyed.
*sigh*
Idiots abound.
Especially when you’re looking for them.

Inner Circle... I believe the disclaimer is for third parties who are not included in the contract.

The only assumption I have for posters who make this disclaimer is that they’re afraid (of what, I’m not sure).
Or they’re attempting to micromanage things they can’t control.
Or maybe they’ve been involved in some some legal brangle before (that comes under ‘fear’ again).
Or they think that other countries are tied by contracts in the US or Canada.
Or or or...
I guess I don’t make too many lasting assumptions about anyone with such a disclaimer.
 2ufo
Msg: 142 (view)

How men mathematically sleep with more people than women
Posted: 11/22/2018 8:04:36 AM
^^^
Every good, reliable study contains within itself reasons why it may be wrong.
You usually just have to read the small print.

Show ALL Forums