Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: join the army and go to Afghanistan
 chris_75
Msg: 147 (view)

join the army and go to Afghanistan
Posted: 7/16/2009 6:13:39 AM
Very few people support our troops out in Afganistan or Iraq.
It would be a completely different story if there was an invading army heading towards us from across the channel.
Soldiers are very level headed people by and large, They signed up knowing full well there is a chance that they could die doing the job they love and they do it willingly.
They not only protect our interests overseas but they are also willing to die to protect the people of this green and pleasant land where ever the threat comes from.
How many of you could say the same ??
How many of you would give up your life to protect your neighbour or the chavs hanging round your local shopping centres.
I think our support of the young men and women in the armed forces depends greatly on how close the threat is to us as a nation.
We should disagree with the policies of the Government we shouldn't take it out on the troops on the ground though.
 chris_75
Msg: 115 (view)

Posted: 7/14/2009 2:20:37 AM

None of us could ever comprehend how it must feel for a soldier to kill another and I do not think that if put in that position you would stand there and reason with a man pointing a gun at you willing to kill you all for the sake of a religion, oilfield, poppyfield or in the case of the Taliban being allowed to oppress their own people and commit murder in the name of religion.

tm1971 it is surprisingly easy to kill another human being with a rifle, you don't see them as human beings, they are simply targets and as they tell you on the ranges... "targets will fall when hit". The only thing you feel is elation every time one goes down.
The problems start for soldiers when civilians ask them about their experiences, and then look at them with horror when they find out they have killed people.
That is harder to deal with than actually shooting someone, doing that is just a test of skill.
 chris_75
Msg: 99 (view)

Posted: 7/13/2009 5:46:23 AM
Speaking as an ex soldier who was sent to Saudi Arabia 4 days after Saddam invaded Kuwait, Everyone who joins the army in the current climate knows exactly what they are getting themselves into, They have some of the best training, unfortunately not the best equipment but that is changing with public pressure on the Government.
Speaking from personal experience, i couldn't wait to get out there and do the job i was trained to do.
Yes its scary but it is also exilerating and at the end of the day, you could get hit by a bus or fall down stairs and be killed. There are risks in all aspects of life.

Everybody knows that the reason we went to war was predominantly a backlash to the tragedy we call 9/11, it was a matter of pride for the Americans and who can blame them.

It is a real shame that Al Queda (a CIA trained terrorist cell to take on the russians in Afganistan) had nothing to do with 9/11. That unfortunately was a false flag operation orchestrated by elements of the US Government to mobilise public opinion onto a war footing, allowing them to invade Iraq, Afganistan and ultimately Iran.
Thankfully most people around the world are not as gulible as they hoped.
It is the same principle that has been used for every major military engagement or incursion in the 20th century.
If you do some digging you will uncover a wealth of information on the net.
Please don't believe everything you see on the TV or in the popular media, most of it is just lies or spin.

The reason we are still in Afganistan is twofold, one reason is to protect the oil pipelines running from Iraq, through Afganistan and onto europe.
The other is to deny the Taliban control of the oil pipelines.
The poppy fields and production of heroin are unaffected by our presence.
 chris_75
Msg: 8 (view)

How many people are aware of how much the government is borrowing ??
Posted: 7/12/2009 9:35:17 AM

Please point me towards the research. I could do with a good laugh.

Why don't you look at the abolition of the gold standard and start there laughing boy.

Don't try and come back with a whitty retort or a sarcastic comment. I won't be wasting my time reading it.

Some people are part of the solution and others are part of the problem, when all the "me me me's" out there learn they are part of the problem, maybe we will be able to start talking to each other in a more constructive way looking for solutions instead of "get rich quick schemes" or excuses.
 chris_75
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2009 1:22:59 PM

I was interested until around here ^, at which point I decided you were a loon, possibly a follower of the insane David Icke, in fear of humanoid lizards, the Illuminati and the Elders of Zion

Maybe you should do some investigating instead of casting aspersions mate.
 chris_75
Msg: 6 (view)

is he being unfaithfull?
Posted: 7/10/2009 10:42:58 AM
I agree, ive been there and done that.
I learnt my lesson the hard way and fundamentally changed my thinking and the way i act.
I snooped and listened at the door, checked the phone, the whole 9 yards.
Looking back it was pathetic and despicable, I found what i was looking for and confronted and forgave only to have it happen again, in my defence i was desperately in love and didn't want to loose her, i just wanted the love returned.
A huge learning curve and no matter how much i loved someone now if the trust was not there then neither would i be.
It is far too painful and messes you up inside, destroys your self confidence and it simply isn't worth it in the end.
 chris_75

Posted: 7/10/2009 10:26:54 AM
Anarchy suggests looting and general chaos, i don't think that would be the case with the banks collapsing would it ?
The only people going into apoplexy would be the banks and their shareholders and the corperations who control virtually everything, everyone else would be laughing at them.
It is about time the central banking system was brought down and something brought in to replace it.
A good start would be to make all transactions transparent, that would make it impossible for fraud and manipulations of the money markets by the rich and powerful. If everyone can see where money is being spent or hidden, how much co-workers are getting paid, how much bosses are getting paid etc then this world would suddenly become a lot fairer to people and we would know precisely where to concentrate our anger when things go drastically wrong like they have at present.
That is my opinion anyway.
vive la revolution !!!
 chris_75
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2009 9:01:30 AM
The last time a Labour Government was in power they had us working a 3 day week, The bins were piled up in the streets, Rats were rife, They borrowed heavily and eventually lost the election.
The Conservatives took over and had to reign in the economy and pay off the debts, They did this by manipulating inflation, if anyone remembers the 80's, morgage rates went up to around 15%. They also sold off most of the public assets through privatisation, gas, electric, water, buses, telecoms.
In light of what is happening now, how on earth are they going to pay back the record borrowings of late ?
We have no family silver left !!!!!
I find it incredulous that the banks foolishly lend to people who obviously do not have the means to pay back the money, then they suddenly refuse to lend to each other causing a massive panic and run on the banks which in turn leads to the banks failing and the government bailing them out with money they have had to borrow from, guess who... banks ! The only people who are winning in this scenario are the banks.
This just sounds like one big con to me, it is another 1930's stock market crash, Which by the way was engineered by the major banking families to keep the general population in purpetual slavery.
We should have all drawn our money out of the banks and let them all crash !!!!
They couldn't have repossessed every privately owned house in the country, that would just not have been feasible or enforcable !!!
 chris_75
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2009 8:51:53 AM
Ok, nobody seems willing to offer a figure.

The actual figure the Government has borrowed so far is a staggering 700 billion pounds.

The thing i really want to know is where is all this money being borrowed from ??

Anybody wish to discuss ???
 chris_75
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 7/10/2009 8:37:55 AM
I am just curious if people realise just how much money this government has borrowed to keep the banks afloat ?
I already know the answer but the people i speak to in every day life seem to have no idea.
They are more concerned with what is going on in Big Brother which seems bizarre to me.
Throw some figures at me people, lets see just how informed the POF population is.
This isn't about showing how uninformed people are, this is more to find out how well our government and media is hiding this information from people.
Please don't just look, actually offer a figure for discussion.
 chris_75
Msg: 3 (view)

Uk forces hand over control of Basra to USA...A job well done?
Posted: 7/8/2009 12:49:18 PM
diabolikk, what on earth has people from all over the world emigrating to this country got to do with how we are viewed politically around the world ?
 chris_75
Msg: 43 (view)

How long did it take you to stop looking at profiles/message ppl and just go forums?
Posted: 7/8/2009 8:56:28 AM
tracyannk please please tell me where im going wrong lol
 chris_75
Msg: 2 (view)

Uk forces hand over control of Basra to USA...A job well done?
Posted: 7/8/2009 3:47:17 AM
I think our troops have performed their duties to the best of their abilities.
However it is when polititions get involved that things start going wrong.
We send troops in to win hearts and minds and try to show a presence to deter the militias and so called "terrorists", and on the other hand, our special forces are caught dressing up as arabs, shooting into civilians and have bombs ready to attack crowded marketplaces, basically to destabilise the various factions and get them to destroy each other.
One aim is working against the other.
I'm not sure handing the area over to trigger happy americans is the best option, i am just glad our troops are getting out of there.
Our reputation world wide has suffered massively because we are trying to impose an ideology on to a civilization that is much older than ours.
It is not like we impose it on other countries around the world with dictators who commit genocide. We are all fully well aware if it was not for the oil we would not have done a damn thing.
 chris_75
Msg: 39 (view)

How long did it take you to stop looking at profiles/message ppl and just go forums?
Posted: 7/8/2009 3:19:26 AM
Well i think im coming on the forums now and forgetting about trying to talk to people.
I didn't think women were as shallow as i am finding out they are.
Personality counts my bum !!!!
 chris_75
Msg: 135 (view)

islamaphobe politician turned away from the uk
Posted: 3/3/2009 9:36:10 AM
I would be very interested to hear about these glaring inconsistancies if you could spare the time, i am still 100% sure this was not committed by a handful of saudi's under the direction of OBL but i am willing to listen to reason as long as you are prepared to listen to counter arguments.
Convince me this was not a false flag operation.

I too watched loose change and i wasn't satisfied with it either.
There are better documentaries than that.

Perhaps it's hard to accept that 9/11 can happen because of a small group of fanatics, perhaps the US would rather believe it is too strong to be attacked by anything other than it's own government. Belief in the consipracy means denying the obvious in favour of an idea. In this respect, its very much like a religion, and like any faith, you can always counter arguments with unfounded belief.

The trouble with this premise is that you are assuming that the counter arguments are unfounded.
On the contrary, i think if you weigh the evidence it leaves you with more questions than answers and that can never be a good thing.
Any country on the planet is vunerable to terrrorism and fanatics come in many guises.
So let's leave out who we think is responsible and concentrate on the science.
Science unlike religion or faith, has the benefit of mathmatics.

The arguments against it being a terrorist attack are many and they are founded in reality with photograph's, video's and documents galore.

So the question is. . . . Do you want to know why i think there is a conspiracy at work ?
and are you prepared to listen and discuss ?
 chris_75
Msg: 124 (view)

Girls Sending First Contact Messages To The Guys ....
Posted: 2/28/2009 9:58:56 AM
i would love a woman to make first contact personally
 chris_75
Msg: 130 (view)

Posted: 2/24/2009 12:26:36 PM
Not really satsumo mate, i have watched a video featuring a guy who was working in the building and in the video he is adamant everyone on the same floor as him heard and felt a huge explosion which lifted people off the floor moments before the impact of the plane above, which he states showered them with roof tiles and debris.
There are firemen who say they heard a series of smaller charges going off one after another, "pop pop pop pop pop".
The same firemen reported molten steel running down the channels ! ***Molten Steel*** !!!
To melt steel it needs to be heated up to 2500 degrees c.
Aviation gas burns at 1500 degrees.
office fires burn at a much less substantial heat.
Its hard to twist the facts to fit into the government mould of how this disaster happened.

When the final report comes out for building 7 it is going to make the history books,
The very first skyscraper to have been brought down by fire ever !
Never before has a steel structure collapsed in this way, There are several skyscrapers which have been on fire, one i can think of in spain, burned for a week solid, the place was gutted from top to bottom, this building didnt suffer any ill effects to the steel structure !

If, as they are going to say, the building collapsed due to the heat weakening the steel beams.
Why did the building collapse in on itself at a freefall rate ?
why were there not walls left standing ?
why was the place pulverised into very small parts ?

I dont get how people cant see this ????????
 chris_75
Msg: 126 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2009 10:31:21 AM
http://www.ae911truth.org/
Welcome to Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth!

607 architectural and engineering professionals
and 3133 other supporters including A&E students
have signed the petition demanding of Congress
a truly independent investigation.

Twin Towers' destruction exhibited all the characteristics of destruction by explosives: (and some non-standard characteristics)
1. Destruction proceeds through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall acceleration
2. Improbable symmetry of debris distribution
3. Extremely rapid onset of destruction
4. Over 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes
5. Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft at 60 mph
6. Mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking
7. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
8. 1200-foot-dia. debris field: no "pancaked" floors found
9. Isolated explosive ejections 20 – 40 stories below demolition front
10. Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
11. Molten metal found under all 3 high-rises
12. Evidence of thermite incendiaries found in steel & dust samples
13. FEMA steel analysis: sulfidation, oxidation & intergranular melting
14. No precedent for steel-framed high-rise collapse due to fire

And exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire, i.e.
1. Slow onset with large visible deformations
2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, intact, from the point of plane impact, to the side most damaged by the fires)
3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never “collapsed”

BERKELEY, CA May 28, 2007 -- San Francisco architect Richard Gage, AIA, founder of the group, 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth,' announced today the official launch of the group's website - www.AE911Truth.org. Gage, along with dozens of other architecture and engineering professionals, have signed onto a petition posted on the site which questions the official reports of the destruction of the World Trade Center (WTC) Twin Towers and Building 7 in New York City on 9/11/01, and calls for a new investigation. Gage, who, along with many others in his group suspects that the towers may have been destroyed with explosives rather than plane impact and fire, says he expects the website to also serve as a vehicle for ongoing research into the causes of the destruction of all 3 WTC high-rise buildings that day.

The group does not speculate as to who and why, Gage says, but instead calls for a new investigation by Congress with subpoena power. He believes a new investigation is the only hope of "fully answering these questions and bringing those responsible to justice."

Gage also says he chose the Memorial Day date to announce the website with a purpose. "As we remember our fallen heroes on this Memorial Day," he says, "it is fitting that 47 architecture and engineering professionals have already risen up to honor them by calling upon Congress to re-investigate the events of 9/11 - an event used to justify 2 additional wars that have fallen over three thousand more!"

Gage's own research into the destruction of the buildings is what led him to conclude that the WTC Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 -- a 47 story high-rise destroyed at 5:20 pm on 9/11-- appear to have been brought down by controlled demolition with explosives. He credits a number of scientists and engineers who have investigated the evidence in detail, but so far, his group is the first to attempt to organize professionals in the building trades who can speak to specifics in the official reports.

In recent months, Gage has been invited to make over a dozen presentations to audiences in the Bay Area and to universities, including San Diego, Sonoma, Chico, and upcoming at University of Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada. He has even given presentations to the office of Congresswoman Ellen Tauscher, and to over 50 architects in the San Francisco Bay Area. But perhaps most surprising is the interest he has been receiving from members of the local Chapters of the national body overseeing the architecture profession in the U.S., the American Institute of Architects (AIA).

Scott Page, Berkeley architectural consultant and AE911truth.org member, has praised Richard Gage's courage to address such a controversial issue publicly and to professional groups such as the AIA, which have never contested the official reports by NIST. "It's not an easy thing to bring such a hot potato into an office of conservative building professionals or to your state representative," he said, "but that's exactly what Richard has done."

Page says that architects and engineers have generally avoided the 9/11 topic for a variety of reasons: "Most professionals haven't actually read the official reports, nor have they read the evidence for demolition." But Page says this isn't surprising. "No one wants to read hundreds of pages of government documents on their weekends. And most haven't really looked at the evidence for demolition because it's been smeared as a ‘conspiracy theory.'

And many, Page says, have never seen the videos of the collapse of WTC Building 7, which he stresses will often convince people on the spot that something is wrong. "That building falls so fast and with such precision, that it literally shocks people when they see it. But most professionals never have, much less even know that a third skyscraper came down that day!"

Page also says that architects and engineers, like anyone else, don't want to delve into such a dark event in history. "Everyone has some natural resistance to this issue. But when faced with the facts that Richard Gage presents, the taboo of the subject gets lifted."

Gage's presentation includes several different lines of evidence for his case, from analyses of the collapse features he says are consistent with those of a demolition, to over 100 reports by first responders and the media of explosions at the scene. Gage also extensively covers the findings of chemical and physical evidence from Utah physicist Dr. Steven Jones, a physics professor formerly from Brigham Young University whose demolition hypothesis led to his appearance on MSNBC and many news articles. Jones' continuing chemical and physical analysis of the WTC steel and dust has revealed what he claims is the signature of thermate, a high-performance incendiary cutter charge. Gage describes a key piece of evidence in support of Dr Jones' theory -- the reports by a number of individuals including the structural engineer of the WTC, and the FDNY, of molten metal "flowing like lava" in the rubble pile during the weeks following 9/11.

Gage says the new website will feature his full presentation, both as a PowerPoint and a video, along with a discussion forum, the recently leaked WTC North Tower blue prints, ongoing publication of technical articles and a broad range of multi-media offerings.

The new website is: http://www.ae911truth.org/

Indeed common sense should tell you what happened diabolikk.
Humbum are you a blood relative of G.W.B by any chance ??

I did read the transcript for the plane that is supposed to have hit in Shanksville and to be honest it didn't convince me, nor did the photographs of the wreckage, it is a shame they were not taken on the day it was supposed to have happened.
In no way am i trying to be disrespectful to the families of the victims, if anything i am trying to find out the truth of what happened that day.
 chris_75
Msg: 119 (view)

Posted: 2/16/2009 12:43:12 PM
diabolikk, you seem like an intelligent guy and i understand you disagree with the things i have said but why do you laugh when i say facts ?
The only supposition i have put forward was that Bin Laden is probably dying or dead because he was on dialasis before 9/11.
He was on dialasis and was treated in an american hospital, that is a fact.
All three towers came down at freefall speed, that is a fact.
The laws of physics were not suspended on the 9th of september in New York, that is a fact.
(do you understand what resistance is ?? do you recognise that if the towers had falled in a pancake fashion, the floors below would have created resistance, slowing them and thus making them take longer to collapse ? If you had taken a bowling ball to the top of the tower and dropped it at the same time the building started to collapse, they would both hit the floor at the same time, that is freefall speed, no resistance ! The only way to get a building to fall at freefall speed in on itself is to remove the resistance from below, dropping the floors above the aircraft onto the building would not have made the rest of it fall in on itself.)
Watch the video's of the first tower falling, when it starts to fall, the top part starts to fall to the right, then it collapses in on itself. It was recorded by lots of camera's, i don't understand why you think i am lying or are wrong about this. This is basic physics. If you don't believe what i am saying, ask a structural engineer or an architect or a physics teacher.
Look at the photographs of the pentagon taken minutes after the impact and try and find any aircraft wreckage, look for the body parts or the seats or the planes engines.
Do the same with Shanksville. Read the Shanksville Coroner's report and pay particular attention to the part where he says there was no bodies or anything that would suggest a plane had come down there.
I really don't get how you can say none of this is relevant or its all lies ?????

Bush is a complete moron, i never suggested he was the architect of any of this, i am damn sure he was complicit in it though.

When i say "facts" i mean they are just that.

Fact. n. a thing that is known to be true or to exist; truth, reality; a thing assumed as a basis for argument. (Oxford English Dictionary)
 chris_75
Msg: 116 (view)

Posted: 2/15/2009 2:25:43 PM
Fantastic post cheekyjules
 chris_75
Msg: 113 (view)

Posted: 2/15/2009 6:21:48 AM
diabolikk,

Reading something is no guarentee of understanding something.
Just because some random video pops up on the internet claiming to be Al Queda claiming responsibility does not automatically mean it is true.
Most of the videos of Osama Bin Laden claiming responsibility are in dispute as to their actual authenticity.
Of the most recent ones that have appeared, the man who they say is osama but has much darker skin, is a much more thick set man with a much broader nose.
Two weeks before 9/11, Osama was undergoing dialasis treatment in an american hospital in Dubai. You don't undergo that kind of treatment and then just stop having the treatment without being seriously ill or dying, yet he appears in these video's as a jovial healthy man.
Anybody who attacks an american abroad is automatically in Al Queda, it is the new rallying flag under which all terrorism acts are blamed. All the mujahadin "freedom fighters" are now classed as Al Queda terrorists. It takes but a keystroke to classify someone as something else.
What on earth are you babbling about ??? Spain, Morroco, Turkey, Russia, Indonesia, thailand ???
Are you saying all those places have been bombed by Al Queda too ??
This group of terrorists must be absolutely huge, encompassing the whole world.
I cant imagine just how much funding that would take or the organisational structure Al Queda must have, there must be hundreds of thousands of them, all run from a cave in northern Pakistan or in Afganistan, all done by a man who was on dialasis. amazing !!
The only thing America has proved is that it was able to let itself be duped and taken advantage of by a moron and his cronies in the white house and that on a worldwide political stage they are the biggest bullies on the block and that its people are among the most naive and brainwashed on the planet.
Actually that last bit is not strictly true, i just read a poll which says that 53% of americans believe it was an inside job so you my friend are in the minority.

This could go on for days, me throwing facts at you and you completely missing the point.
Lets agree to disagree and part on good terms
 chris_75
Msg: 103 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2009 1:11:31 PM
Dont you just love people who think they have a handle on conspiracies.

Yes the American Government arranged for the twin towers to be blown up along with the 3000 or so of its citizens.
The brother of G. w. Bush took over security of the twin towers and the other associated buildings three months before 9/11 allowing time for the thermite to be placed around the building.
Building 7 housed the CIA in new york along with over 4500 files relating to corruption which included charges that were to be brought against Bush.

I will answer your questions, thank you for asking....
how did they arrange for 19 hijackers to give up their lifes ??
They didn't.
Most of the alleged hijackers are alive and well and living in their countries of origin.

Now answer my question....
If these alleged terrorists are still alive and well, why do the FBI refuse to take them off the list of hijackers ?

You ask how did they arrange for the planes to hit the towers at the EXACT time of the thermite explosions ??

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask.... who detonated the charges a second or two before the plane hit the first tower ?
There are eye witness accounts, documented and sworn statements from people in the building who heard and felt an explosion come from below them just before an explosion and debris started to fall from above them.

How did they 'arrange' for the pentagon to be hit by a missile strike and yet leave aircraft debris on the ground ????

damn good question seen as it was supposedly an aircraft strike and there was no aircraft debris on the ground !
The 87 camera's surrounding that side of the pentagon which would show exactly what hit the pentagon were confiscated by the FBI and have not yet been released. The one piece of footage i have seen from the strike does not show a jumbo jet hitting it. The photographs taken just after the incident show pentagon officials picking up small pieces of metal off the lawn, they don't show either of the six ton rolls royce steel and titanium engines that powered the plane, it didnt show any large pieces of wreckage at all. It didn't show any seats or any bodies.
I guess we will never know because the whole place was covered with ballast and soil two days after the incident. quite literally covered up !

Why you ask ....
Interesting question.
It galvanised the american public onto a war footing which allowed the invasion of Iraq and Afganistan.
The invasion would not have been possible without public support.
Money... Oil... take your pick.

To say the Government would not use this tactic is just plain gulability.
They used it to enter the first world war, they used it to enter the second world war, they used it in Vietnam and they have used it to great effect to enter Iraq and Afganistan.

If you wish to argue about any of these things i will be more than happy to direct you to sites which will explain it much more elequently than i ever could, they even have the benefit of having documents to prove it.

Definately something wild and nutty here, im not so sure it is the conspiracy though.
 chris_75
Msg: 97 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2009 8:49:54 AM
I watched a film on google called Zeitgeist, once you get past the flashing lights and bombs going off it is a really eye opening experience.
There are lots of films about the things that are wrong about 9/11 and 7/7, the things they havent told you.
Im not into Religions at all, they cause division and strife and have done throughout history.
I have as many problems with how "christians" treat people as i do about how any other religion treats people.
Most people think that christianity is a nice religion, quite a lot of christians are nice people but throughout history christianity has been as barbaric and bigoted as any other religion.
I believe in God but i think it is a very personal relationship, one where i dont feel the need to go and sit in a pew or kneel on a prayer mat to get close to my maker.
I have never felt the presence of god in a building surrounded by a hundred people all wailing to a piano or a tape recording.
We all know inside if we are treating somebody right, joining together in groups to shout at or hurt people is just wrong and cowardly in my opinion.
I think the BNP has some valid points and some reasonable arguments.
No offence meant but i find behind the sound arguments and rational debate there lies a seething anger and a willingness to hurt people to get a point across.
I fail to see how that can ever be justified.
There are good and bad people in every religion, nationality, creed, colour, race.
There is far too much indifference and other posters have got it right when they say that people dont vote and dont say anything, most of us just work, go home and switch on the tv or go out with our friends and let the world sort itself out.
Until that changes we will only ever hear the voices of the angry or fanatical.
 chris_75
Msg: 95 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2009 8:15:11 AM
Sorry this is getting way off topic.
Name calling is just juvenile and beneath you, so if your doing that please stop.

Back to the o.p. if freedom of speech is going to be taken seriously then all views have an equal right to be heard, even if we don't agree with them.
Just because it offends a group of people, i don't think that gives them the automatic right to pressure the government or anybody else into silence.
 chris_75
Msg: 93 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2009 7:50:50 AM
Diabollik...

Yes i do believe it, without a shadow of doubt.
Listen to reports from people who were there at the time who reported explosions before the planes hit the towers.
Listen to the firefighters who say there was molten metal running down channels into the basement area, molten steel that was still showing on thermal imaging camera's up to 6 weeks after the event.
Look at the photographs of the steel girders melted at a 45 degree angle.
Look at the seizmic evidence from the collapse's and note that the buildings all came down at freefall speed, that means all resistance was removed from the bottom of the buildings. That is the only way they could have come down how they did. The planes hit the top of the buildings, not the bottom.
Take into account the collapse of building 7 which was not hit by any planes, watch the video's of that collapse and listen to the testimony of experts in demolition and the many structural engineers who say it is not possible that the official story can be the true version of events.
Watch the video of Larry Silverstein, the owner of the buildings, talking about how him and the fire cheif took the decision to "pull" building 7.
Watch the video's of former FBI station heads who all say the same thing,
This was a false flag operation carried out by the state.

I could go on and on and on....

Are you really that niave that you believe a government wont do this to its own people to achieve a political goal ?
These people don't play by the marquis of queensbury rules.
A means to an end.
Nobody will be prosecuted by the very elements who issued the orders, now that would just be dumb.
These are not conspiracy theories mate, these are conspiracy facts.
 chris_75
Msg: 82 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2009 5:09:59 AM
On the previous attack on the twin towers, this was funded by the CIA, a 100,000 dollars was passed through the pakistani intelligence services to the bombers with instructions to provide them with live bombs, unfortunately it didnt have the desired effect because the loss of life was not enough to cause outrage with the american public.
Not everything is as black and white as the popular media would have you believe.
It is a propaganda tool used by governments to affect public opinion.
It censors people who disagree with the government so you only get a one sided argument.
Long live net neutrality !!!
 chris_75
Msg: 81 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2009 5:04:24 AM
I just have to say, if you look at the facts surrounding 9/11 you will quickly come to the conclusion as i did, that this was a false flag operation carried out by the secret services in america. There are several glaringly inconsistancies in the facts that rule out the destruction being carried out by muslim extremists.
Half of the people listed as the perpetrators of the attack are still alive and well in their country of origin despite this the FBI have not amended the names on thier lists.
That is just one thing in a list of facts that would make your hair turn white.
Trust me, this was carried out to galvanise the american people onto a war footing to allow them to carry out the invasion of Iraq and Afganistan.
Believe, don't believe, its totally up to you.
If you are going to disagree though, at least check out the facts before you do.
 chris_75
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 2/13/2009 12:07:13 PM
If we are all fighting each other there is less chance we will be concentrating on the things they are doing to stich us up some more and take away more of our civil liberties.
I have nothing good to say about this Government im afraid.
 chris_75
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 2/13/2009 11:55:06 AM
The Isreali people are sick to death of hammas firing rockets into Isreal which i think is totally understandable, what i have a problem with is Isreal's total lack of restraint.
They have forced the Palestinian people into cramped areas, settled illegally in those areas against all the agreements they made and although they know it was wrong they refused to force their illegal settlers out of those areas. They have caused half of the problems they are having, you cannot wall people up in an area, put fences up, and point guns at them !
I don't know about anyone else but to my mind it seems reminiscient of the polish ghettoes, Do they learn nothing from history ?
The British Army tries to win hearts and minds when it goes into a conflict area, That to me seems like common sense, be nice to people and you find that people are nice back.
Bulldoze their houses and kill their civilians by the hundreds and all they are doing is making a whole new generation want to join Hammas or any other militant organisation bent on killing Jewish people.
This will never be solved using a stick to beat submission into the Palestinian people, it will never work ! Treat them as they are, fellow human beings who need support and help to bring these militant people back into line. It is always the innocent who suffer the most.

Thanks for the comments on post 38
 chris_75
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 2/13/2009 9:40:20 AM
Freedom of speech is a myth.
We are not free to speak out against something we may not agree with,
If we protest in groups of more than three it is an illegal assembly and we risk prosecution.
We are taught to be tolerant toward other cultures and other points of view yet we are not allowed views that could offend other people.
I constantly read about christmas festivities being cancelled because it may cause offence to minority groups, the funny thing is i have lived around and worked with muslims over the years and not once have i ever heard one say they are offended by any of our celebrations, indeed i have been wished a merry christmas many times by muslims.
The only people offended by this kind of thing are white christian people, if anything it causes resentment towards other cultures and makes tension between different faiths.

I have to say, as an ex soldier who served in the first gulf war, our boys in afganistan are not fighting for anybodies freedoms, they are not there fighting a war against "terrorists", we have sent troops into afganistan in support of the americans because the afgani people refused to let us build oil pipelines out of Iraq, which incidentally is being systematically raped of its oil reserves.
We are not there to fight Al Queda or to find Osama bin laden, Al Queda was set up by the CIA to fight the Russian army of occupation in Afganistan. The term Al Queda or "terrorist" is being used as a blanket name for anybody who does not agree with our policies in this region and who has done something about it. The mainstream media, to which most of us listen is not giving a truthful account of things, it never does. We can only judge things on the information we are given and we make assumptions and form our opinions based on this information.

I think, and this is only my opinion, we should have let him into the country and allowed him to show his film to the twenty or so people he was originally going to show it to. All the media hype and news coverage has opened it up to a much wider audience now.
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion, we are supposed to be adults who can debate with one another and give our perspective on any subject freely and without interference from the government.
That would be freedom of speech.
It does not exist in this country.
 chris_75
Msg: 15 (view)

U.S. government stimulus plans
Posted: 1/27/2008 8:26:48 AM
Ask Ron Paul what his thoughts on it are !!!
Bankers took over your monetary system and implimented a central banking system ... again... when Woodrow Wilson was in charge of your country.
America fought England and the central banking system so they could have their own country free from debt. The major reason for the war of independance.
You let the bankers do it again when the stock market crashed in the 30's, Which incidentally was caused by them in the first place !
You now owe one third of your GDP per year to China in interest payments alone !
Every time the Federal Reserve prints a dollar bill it already comes attached with a debt on it to the bankers for printing and lending the money to the government.
You will never get out of this mess without fighting the banking families who own you !!
 chris_75
Msg: 29 (view)

Who is Racist?
Posted: 1/11/2008 2:31:10 PM
All this political correctness is insanity.
When does it all stop ?
"you can't say this !!"
"you can't say that!!"
for the fear it may racially offend someone.
I'm sure all these rules are made for the single purpose of making people hate each other.

calling a "spade a spade" was a common saying in Yorkshire, where i was born.
It has absolutely nothing to do with race, It means to speak the truth, no matter how bluntly.

For the love of god, get over yourself's and stop being so namby pamby.
Can't we all just stop this nonsense and start getting on with each other.

If someone is hitting you because you are not the same as them, they are probably a racist.
My grandmother used to say "stick and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"
Judge somebody on their actions, not the way they speak !!
It's just stupid.
 chris_75
Msg: 26 (view)

Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriately
Posted: 1/8/2008 11:29:00 AM
This is a well funny topic...

My mother had a really good put down for people like this..... she used to say
"oh look, it's like a****only smaller !!"
 chris_75
Msg: 18 (view)

The Dark Ages
Posted: 12/13/2007 7:02:19 AM
Romanticoptamist, here is a site explaining how europe was held back by the lack of a zero in our numeracy and the reasons why we had to adopt the eastern number system.
http://www1.umn.edu/umnnews/Columns/SciFri/SciFri_3.18.05_Light_in_the_Dark_Agesancient_Arab_and_Persian_scholars.html

That takes care of the numbers.

Scientists like Carl Sagan are eager to share their knowledge of the treatment that their early pioneers received from the religious, power hungry fanatics. This was made clear on television, and he writes in 'Cosmos':

"The last scientist who worked in the library (of Alexandria) was a mathematician, astronomer, physicist and head of the Neoplatonic school of philosophy. An extraordinary range of accomplishments for any individual in any age. Her name was Hypatia. She was born in Alexandria in 370 A.D, at a time when women had few options and were treated as property.... The growing Christian Church was consolidating its power and attempting to eradicate pagan influence and culture. Hypatia stood at the epicenter of these mighty social forces.

"Cyril, the Archbishop of Alexandria, despised her because of her close friendship with the Roman governor, and because she was a symbol of learning and science, which were largely identified by the early Church with paganism. In great danger, she continued to teach and publish, until, in the year 415, on her way to work she was set upon by a fanatical mob of Cyril's parishioners. They dragged her from her chariot, tore off her clothes, and, armed with abalone shells, flayed her flesh from her bones. Her remains were burned, her works obliterated, her name forgotten. Cyril was made a saint."

This was not an isolated incident but one small part of a vast programme of genocide, skilfully organized and executed, that was to last right up to the nineteenth century.

I am not a historian but i believed Carl Sagan, argue it with him.
 chris_75
Msg: 9 (view)

The Dark Ages
Posted: 12/12/2007 6:04:47 AM
Rofl
AwP, talk about writing your own version of history lol.
Sorry to say it my friend but your version of events is not supported by academics nor history.
Check out The Campaign for philisophical freedom, The suppression of knowledge is a very interesting read, it details a few of the Churches shining moments in history.
You should have a read :)
Admittedly the lack of zero was not the only cause of the dark ages,
The priesthood were the only ones who could read after they destroyed all the competition.
Not even Kings could read around this time, everybody relied on the Church.
Destruction of any knowledge that was contrary to Church teachings was another contributing factor.
Medicine was classed as the "devils" work so everything we had learnt previous to Christianity was destroyed.
Far from being our saviour, Christianity has set us back at least 1500 years, It has been the cause of more death and destruction than any other form of religion in history.
You believe whatever you want to my friend ;)
 chris_75

The Dark Ages
Posted: 12/12/2007 1:15:04 AM
As far as i am aware, The Dark Ages were caused by something none of you have seemed to consider....
The problem was caused by Roman Numerals (numbers)
There is no number for zero in Roman numerals, This caused huge problems for around 400 years until the Indian way of working with numbers, which does include the number zero, was adopted. (we still use the Indian numbers to this day).
The period was ruled by the Roman Empire and by default Christianity, Especially in Europe. Christianity has suppressed knowledge for thousands of years because it conflicts directly with its teachings.
The huge shame of it all is, we could have been two thousand years more advanced than we currently are, had Christianity not being adopted by Emporor Constantine in approximately 400 AD.
 chris_75
Msg: 7 (view)

spiritualist church.....tell me about it
Posted: 9/23/2007 4:36:58 PM
There are good and bad Mediums wherever you go.
I have been to some Spiritualist Churches which have the same people over and over again and they seem to jump on every message that comes through, I have also been to ones that don't contain these kinds of people, What i am saying is maybe you should go to the Spiritualist church and ask around for a good medium and have a private session with them.
You shouldn't worry about your loved ones, they are still there, it is only the body that dies, not the soul or spirit of the person, they are with loved ones and they are happy and do watch over us.
Take care
 chris_75
Msg: 33 (view)

presidents address
Posted: 9/18/2007 3:33:54 AM
My apologies dude
My bad
 chris_75
Msg: 28 (view)

Last victory 1945
Posted: 9/18/2007 3:28:02 AM
When America comes up against a real foe, one who can fight and use tactics you get your ass handed to you on a plate every time !
Panama, Grenada.... Purleeeeze !!!!!
 chris_75
Msg: 31 (view)

presidents address
Posted: 9/18/2007 3:14:56 AM
Is this thread about the presidents address, which was utter crap ! or is it about a guys service to his country ?
I served my country too when Saddam invaded Kuwait, I was there 4 days after Iraqie troops crossed into Kuwait, I too believe that what you are told in the media and by your president is utter rubbish.
He is not blaming the General, he is saying that it his opinion, mainly because people are starting to wake up to the farce that is the Bush administration, There is a large portion of the world that does not believe the events as portrayed by these people, and it is growing by the day as more and more people realise they have been lied to.

Charlesedm, tell us about your extensive military career instead of trying to belittle someone who actually got off his ass and did something other than sit behind a screen slagging people off !

I, just the same as Gary, feel that i was lied to and let down by my government.
I too am disgusted by the lies and deceipt and i feel sad for all those of you that haven't woken up to the fact that these people are using our military personel to further profit fuelled raping of a soveriegn country.
Innocent people are dying on both sides so Bush and his croonies can pillage and personally profit to the tune of billions.

There are lots of American soldiers crying out to be brought home because they know this war is just for profit and it is fools like you who are giving these people a mandate to keep them there. Wake up you idiot and join the real world !
 chris_75

Encounters with the paranormal or sleep paralysis?
Posted: 9/15/2007 5:00:27 AM
About 6 months ago i was just drifting off to sleep when i got a feeling of something coming, i woke up completely and lay there perfectly still, listening intently f0r the slightest noise.
I had a feeling of dread and it was growing by the second, i was laying on my side and i noticed a shadow move across the room.
I tried to turn over as fast as i could but before i could move more than a few inches, i was pinned to the bed, i mean physically forced down hard into my matress, like someone dropped a really heavy blanket onto me, it was difficult to breath and i was really frightened.
I tried to turn my head to see what was causing it, i wish i hadn't.
I saw a giant fiery eye looking at me and the pure hatred and maleavolence radiating from it was truly frightening, it takes a lot to scare me but that did it instantly.
All i could do was close my eyes and ask for help from above over and over until i was released.
I read all i could find out about it afterwards and i have to say, i was not asleep, i was wide awake, there is no way it was sleep paralysis. I didn't sleep for a while afterwards.
I worried about it for a while until i spoke to a young woman who said "He only looks at the people God is looking at", I am not religious but that brought me some comfort.
It is a variation of the Hag, where a witch sits on a persons chest. It is a phenomena that has persisted and been documented through the ages.
After experiencing that, i am no longer sceptical about the whole thing.
 chris_75
Msg: 16 (view)

lieswe all new saddam was evil
Posted: 9/11/2007 2:26:20 PM
Leanlife, you know bush lied !!

He used 9/11 (False flag operation) as a pretext for going to war with Iraq, you have been given loads of links on various threads, you just blinker yourself to the things you don't want to hear.
 chris_75
Msg: 13 (view)

The Church of Google
Posted: 9/9/2007 2:35:40 PM
Depends on what mood you are in i suppose

I love this thread
 chris_75
Msg: 33 (view)

The answer is simple!
Posted: 9/3/2007 12:54:22 PM
We all know deep inside if we have wronged someone, i don't believe any of us need a book to tell us how to behave, it is as instinctive and natural as breathing IMO
 chris_75
Msg: 177 (view)

Are Christians the only ones going to Heaven???
Posted: 9/3/2007 11:43:06 AM
I think all the good decent souls will be rejoined in the spirit plane, if you wish to call it heaven then so be it for you, for me it will just be home.
 chris_75
Msg: 47 (view)

Spiritual Abuse ??
Posted: 9/3/2007 9:31:03 AM
movinonthrough.

I have to say man... you really need to take a chill pill.

Your abuse of the women on this forum is simply awful.

As for you not accepting advise from women... I think you have issues you need to get sorted.

I understand your dislike for brainwashing in religion, I really don't like it either but to attack someone for their views is just as bad as the abuse your angry about, None of it is acceptable really.

I have to say i have met lots of very intelligent women throughout my life and if you wont accept advise from them then you are seriously missing out !

Instead of abusing people why don't you try explaining why you feel so strongly about this issue ??
 chris_75
Msg: 28 (view)

Are you emotionally available and if you are not...
Posted: 8/30/2007 8:06:12 AM
Then if you don't need to know, your obviously on a looser straight away and she is not the one for you.
There is a limit to patience in my experience, i suppose it depends how much she floats your boat
 chris_75
Msg: 20 (view)

Occult
Posted: 8/24/2007 9:58:52 AM
One of the most competent theologians of the Vatican, Father Gino Concetti, writing in the "Observatore Romano", the daily paper of the Holy See, says that, "According to the modern catechism the Church has decided not to forbid anymore to dialogue with the deceased … this is as a sequel of new discoveries within the domain of the paranormal." November 1995
 chris_75
Msg: 17 (view)

Occult
Posted: 8/23/2007 7:56:05 AM
I'm sorry for this but i feel compelled to comment and throw my thoughts into the mix.

Christians say that jesus came to teach us to love and understand each other, and as far as i can see, his words would go along with that.
Despite that, they constantly refer to other passages damning all other people to a fiery pit for not believing in The Bible.
Of all the spiritual people i have met throughout my life, not once has any of them persecuted any other faith or religion, They have never advocated violence or humiliation towards others.
Each and every one of them has been secure in the knowledge that God loves them, and they do believe in god or a devine presence.
Those lucky enough to have been blessed with the gift of mediumship or healing do not use these gifts for evil, They try to ease peoples pain, It does not matter to them what faith or denomination the recipient belongs to, what their sexual orientation is, because we choose not to judge others and to love them instead, which is what Jesus taught us to do !

It is closed minded, egotistical bigots who have used the Bible to justify committing the most heinous crimes in the history of mankind.
The holocaust, The inquisition, The Witch trials are but a few, The list is long and well documented.
Yet you are still justifying yourself's and your bad behaviour by using passages from the bible. It truly sickens me.

And please do not try using your "holier than thou" attitude or passages from that damned book to show me the errors of my ways !!!!
 chris_75

Occult
Posted: 8/22/2007 7:38:31 PM
Meditation is the route to the devine.
Shame christians have forgotten that, they may find that God is a lot closer than they think

Show ALL Forums