Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Putting Out (question for the dudes)
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 7 (view)

Putting Out (question for the dudes)
Posted: 3/3/2008 4:30:07 PM
If a girl puts out on the first date and I wasn't really trying to get lucky, if she just basically is offering up her womanhood without really making me prove myself to her... then I feel like it was there for anyone. I am not as special to her as I might otherwise feel I was if she wasn't so easy. Like Tupac said "I ain't sleazy but tease me, I don't want it if its that easy."
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 282 (view)

What makes you horny?
Posted: 3/3/2008 4:27:06 PM

though i love me some big breast and it gets me super worked up its not 100 percent a must. you can be a A cup and still get me going if you know how to use them hahaha.

I have a full B min for me. Unless you are Asian and smokin hot.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 8 (view)

What men are looking for in women.
Posted: 3/3/2008 10:07:06 AM
Besides the obvious, I think the most important think I am looking for in a woman is someone who can keep me captivated. Just be interesting and natural.
 looking4bustygirl

What women are looking for in men.
Posted: 3/3/2008 10:05:19 AM

my checklist starts from the head down:
*a quick witted and intelligent mind, someone to keep me on my toes, someone who can "get me"
*a certain look of life in their eyes...borderline 'mischievous' is a plus
*looks and certain "types" come into play, after all, their has to be a physical attraction, too, and my tastes are alllllllll over the map!!!
*and sexual and sexually 'open'....he has to be a willing participant (vanilla need not apply)

I've actually found such animals to pet, but they can be rare.....hopefully not a endangered species!!!

And her name is Mz Taken, so either she is telling the truth and some lucky fella already snatched her up, or she is mistaken about those qualities...I am betting on the former not the latter.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 11 (view)

Someone...please explain
Posted: 2/26/2008 4:51:03 PM

I started having tons of 5'7" tall black 22 year old guys who live outside of California message me.

Thought you were taling about me...till you goto the part of being outside of California
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 14 (view)

Looks or Personality
Posted: 2/26/2008 4:48:15 PM
I will just take the animal magnetism
 looking4bustygirl

Why don't men ask women to dance like they used to?
Posted: 2/25/2008 5:19:51 PM

So many women, including myself, ask the men, who almost always say yes.

No one asked me to dance :P
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 5 (view)

How far will you go to get the attention of someone?
Posted: 2/25/2008 5:08:03 PM
I might reply to their email...maybe...
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 12 (view)

Californians more judgemental?
Posted: 2/25/2008 5:04:40 PM
Please californian's are some of the least subjective people ever, take your's truely for example. Here in Cali its all good, as long as you make over 6 figures, have Dr. Mattlock on your speed dial or have the ability to draw swarms of camera flaching papparazzi.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 27 (view)

guys, is being smart a good thing to you or a turn off?
Posted: 2/5/2008 4:03:29 PM
Smart women are sexy, smart ass women are bee-itchy, hope that helps.
 looking4bustygirl

How does the CIA spend our tax dollars?
Posted: 2/5/2008 3:38:12 PM
So you are not aware of how Kermit Roosevelt over threw the government of Iran with 50 million? Do you know that the CIA trained our one time foe Saddam in Iraq? What about Osama Bin Laden he too was trained and coodled by the CIA, as were most of the hijackers on Sept 11th, 2001.

I have read James Bamfords Puzzle palace so I know the NSA is far bigger then the CIA, but you don't see the NSA over throwing governments nor training the future enemies of the USA.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 2/5/2008 3:35:08 PM

It looks most like the Mafia took JFK out. But nobody is 100% sure. A lot of people claim they did it or said somebody else did but the most fingers point to Chicago.

I don't believe Hunt.

Looks to me like the government killed JFK, I don't know howthe mafia can get the Secret Service to step down moments before the hit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8
Watch this clip
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 2/5/2008 3:32:58 PM

Sorry that's a serious delusion. Their "assets" are in nearly every facet of business and American system of regulatory framework, especially ones that have international implications. Violence is uncommon, messy and detested. Economics and influence to favour American positions are more the norm.

Upon reading "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" its clear that the jackles are more then happy to do their job, but usually after all other means have failed to produce the desired result.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 46 (view)

cops gone mad
Posted: 2/5/2008 3:30:19 PM
Given that most large police departments seek out people with low IQ's who will obey orders from on high without question expect to be violated by these thugs with badges. This is what happens when police who are caught on video violating peoples rights are routinely found not guilty, and are not even given a slap on the wrist from internal affairs when citizens complaint. This is what happens when a people give up essential freedoms in the name of a false sense of security. American has been turned into a police state, you are just begining to wake up to this reality, I expect it to get far worse with the looming depression.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 1 (view)

Iran's internet calbes cut, a prelude to war?
Posted: 2/5/2008 3:24:59 PM
I find the startling news that in 3 days 3 of the major underseas data cables that allow Iran to communicate with the internet have been severed. I have to ask who stands to gain from the critical disruption to Iran's ability to communicate with the rest of the world. And unfortunatly the only benefactors of a silenced Iran would be those who seek to invade or begin military operations against that sovereign nation.

Does anyone else see this as a serious blow to the stability of an already turmultuous region?
 looking4bustygirl

Posted: 2/1/2008 9:07:13 PM

Hunting down people that ask about what they spend their money on.

Wow good thing I am in the US and they can't operate here domestically to hunt me down. AT least not without violating the law and proving themselves to be a rouge agency with no accountability and thus a danger to all citizens and a clear agency with top agents in need of investigation, incarceration and termination.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 192 (view)

Who would be the best American President in 2008
Posted: 2/1/2008 8:58:55 PM

Ron Paul is so far off his rocker in regard to the current state of world and American Affairs.

I have often heard the number one issue "is the economy stupid!" That said the number one focus of american affairs should be based in the state of the economy. Ron Paul is pointing out the real problem is the fiat money system. The ability to print money out of thin air has been abused, as it always is, and we are entering a phase of hyper inflation (10-12% a year since M3 was made secret at least). This is why we have booms and busts in our business cycle. If you return to a Constitutionally sound money, or just stop printing and borrowing money at interest from the private banking cartel known as the FED you will return the US dollar to its former glory.

For good or bad, America has changed from a nation of strong state governments and limited federal controls to one of many federal agencies in charge of various things like the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Communications Commision, Medicaid, Food Stamps, etc.

This is obviously a change for the worse. And is it sane to continue down the path of a strong central government when history has shown us all strong central governments become tyrannical and corrupt (Germany's Hitler, Milosevic in Yugoslavia, Saddam in Iraq, Kim Jong Il in North Korea, Pinochet in Chille, Fidel Castro in Cuba etc.). So if history has clearly taught us that a strong central government invites dictatorial oppression why are you ok with that? Are you so naive as to believe that it can not happen here? Are you so sure its ok for the Executive branch to ignore its checks and balances that you can surrender your children or grandchildren into the hands of a future tyrannical regime that will eventually raise up and usurp the once Constitutionally limited powers of the US and its potent military industrial machine?

I hope you are not that naive.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 12 (view)

Please review my profile HERE
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:47:03 PM

I thought the profile was okay. I could tell you were kidding, though - it's better if the reader isn't quite sure. You should discribe a better first date for the lucky lady - really go into detail about what a crumb-bum you'd be.

I took your advice to heart, is the dating section too much or about right on point?
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 46 (view)

Checking out your rack, turn on or turn off?
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:27:44 PM
Thanks for the profile tip county.girl. And for the record I prefer the pine scented raid if you are wondering on what brand to get for big buggers like myself.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 40 (view)

Are you your Car?
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:25:05 PM

You have to master the art of not getting a ticket. I'm not a slow river either. My last speeding ticket was 4 years ago.

My last speeding ticket was in 2004. Since then its mostly been for no front plate, exp tags, or failure to just follow orders at illegal driver license check points (in California roadside checkpoints can only be used to gross polluters and drunk's).
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 188 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2008 4:20:05 PM

I have met Ron Paul and he is a nice practical guy. However it would be a very ineffectual administration in that he would instantly be a lame duck because no one would work with him.

Ron is the real deal, and if he were somehow elected I know he would not be a lame duck for long, I expect by the second year of his administration there would be a huge seat change in congress as the people would have woken up to the ills caused by the current mindset of congress critters and would have voted the bums out.
 looking4bustygirl

Posted: 2/1/2008 3:57:15 PM
Ahh, that. Simple, I recently found someone, so I am thinking of going off the market totally, but we still have not that that "exclusive" talk...so untill thenI am weening myself from all you wonderful single gals out there.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 172 (view)

How come no one wants to get married
Posted: 2/1/2008 12:41:12 PM
It is one thing to keep a design secret, after all what do you know about the next gen Intel processor?

Absolutely nothing I am sure.

How about the design spec and assembly of a Boeing 777?

Again, nothing I am rather certain.

Ok without using google here is what I know, the boeing 777 is the first completely digitally designed commerical aircraft in which all the parts were initally designed and tested via computer using Finite Element Modulation for most of the structural components (I used to design aircraft parts in autocad and Catia for the US Airforce)

And the next gen Intel chips are 45nm which refers the the thinness of the dataflow surfaces.

I know my ish.

And as far as speculation goes, I am speculating that gold will go up, silver will go up and an investment in a gun collection will return handsome dividends right now.

Anyone want to marry me now ;)
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2008 12:34:59 PM
Not too sure how to answer it, usually I answer the one word inquiry "Why??" with a simple "Because". But I feel that is not what you are looking for, could you clarify what topic your Why refers to, is it the percieved short selling of myself in my profile, or something else?
 looking4bustygirl

Posted: 2/1/2008 12:33:01 PM
Does anyone know how some of the major CIA operations that our tax dollars have funded?

THey typically have a budget well over 20 billion dollars annually, not to mention what ever off the books funds the agency might be able to tap into, so what has the CIA done with our tax money over the years? Anyone know of any specific operations?
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2008 7:26:37 PM
ok i bite TO from the great white north, why?
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 2 (view)

Media coverage of the elelction
Posted: 1/31/2008 5:34:37 PM
Generally I trust c-span more then any other video source, with youtube and the internet right after C-span and CNN and Faux news a dismal last.

The big networks aren't even covering the voter fraud discovered in New Hampshire or the results for the GOP party in Louisiana.
 looking4bustygirl

Posted: 1/31/2008 4:11:19 PM
yeah that could be awkward...
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 38 (view)

rejection...
Posted: 1/31/2008 4:09:01 PM
OP, just be direct and tell him. Don't be mean or rude, but also don't try to be subtle, guys won't pick up on the subtle and will think they still have a chance if they just put more effort into making you like them.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2008 2:39:13 PM
Oh you were saying something country.girl, sorry was admiring the view...
 looking4bustygirl

Media coverage of the elelction
Posted: 1/31/2008 12:33:48 PM
Is the media doing a good job covering the elections, Or do you feel the media is showing a bais towards certain candidates?

I know I see a clear prefference towards Hillary (Ruppert Murdoch has been meeting with the Hillary campaign for years in prepperation for her run).
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2008 12:17:15 PM
Thanks Serenity!

Glad to see we all can get along...sometimes.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2008 12:11:07 PM
No prob, I put this here mainly to get people to stay on topic in other threads and not freak out over my profile.
 looking4bustygirl

Is it wrong to want a younger woman?
Posted: 1/31/2008 12:10:17 PM

Hi im primary attracted to women much younger then me. I feel guilty for even being attracted to a woman under 30yrs of age. Im not having much luck in my search. Is there any advice anyone can give me to improve my chances of meeting a n attractive,nice younger woman?

Stay positive and make your desires known and open, it works for me. Just be ready to get a LOT of flack from the women you are not looking for who take offense for you looking for what you know will make YOU happy. So ignore the haters and just focus on your goal.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 37 (view)

Are you your Car?
Posted: 1/31/2008 11:57:20 AM
Yeah its part of that SoCal lifestyle I am definatly my car, big and loud. Window rattling bass to disturb the peaceful tranquility the rest of you are experienceing on the 405 in rush hour. One those particularly lovely evenings I might even take the top off and enjoy the final basking rays of the sun as it slips over the horizon while taking Pacific home and cruising through Venice beach.

And when I have too, my 2001 (second to last year of production for this particular american mande sports car) 340 HP 5.7 liter V-8 can get me pass those slow drivers, whom are impeeding my forward progress.

The only downside is I have had to master the art of gettign speeding tickets dismissed, so far I am 12 dismissed for 14 tickets, and yes my cops always shop up so I am not just getting lucky.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 38 (view)

Rich Man / Poor Man
Posted: 1/31/2008 11:52:00 AM
I am sorry to hear that serenity, I could have told you in 2002 to start buying gold and silver stocks (Seabridge for instance), you can still invest in silver today it will make your portfolio rebound..if you are brave enough to take fiscal advice from a guy that is breast obsessed.
 looking4bustygirl

Posted: 1/31/2008 11:26:51 AM
Since most of the threads I reply to seem to be degrading into a discussion on my rather snazzy profile name I will be taking your comments and critiques of my profile here and hopefully free up the other threads so they can stay on topic.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 256 (view)

What makes you horny?
Posted: 1/31/2008 11:13:04 AM
Mine are ginormous so I can tell you how offensive it may be to women who are smaller.

Well GrnEyedQT I appreciate your view, and am glad you could express it in such a civil way. But this is a thread about what makes you horny, I think my contribution to this thread was decent and in keeping with the topic and an not sure why all these ladies are so into taking shots at me just for daring to have an opinion.

And has anyone told you you look quite lovely today?
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 55 (view)

Is Height an issue to Men?
Posted: 1/31/2008 9:56:08 AM

why does it strike me as astonishingly appropriate that this person would post that response and have it popped up below mine?

And why do you care about that? Afraid you will get cyber coodies from having your post too close to mine?
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 251 (view)

What makes you horny?
Posted: 1/31/2008 9:50:05 AM

This may be the one time I'm thanking God for my B's!!!!

You are funny, its like you are trying to make me feel bad for being honest about what I like.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 16 (view)

I spoke with a real, honest gentlemen this afternoon. They're out there!
Posted: 1/31/2008 9:43:10 AM

And some of us only have our share of boobies. *sigh* it's a rough world out there...

And some of you ladies have a bit more then your fair share...
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 184 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2008 9:37:44 AM
RON PAUL 2008!

If you don't vote for Ron Paul you are killing the dollar, sentencing more of our young people to die needlessly in Iraq, voting to end US sovereignty and usher in a North American Union, you are voting to further erode your Bill of RIghts and are voting to affirm the continued expansion of the police state.

Do unless you mean to do all those things vote Ron Paul.
 looking4bustygirl

Rep. Debate on CNN Tonight 1-30 Ron Paul and All
Posted: 1/31/2008 9:33:37 AM
He should be going toe to toe with the candidates on issues that people *do* care about, instead of meekly sitting back and waiting for his turn to rail against banking.

I don't know about you but the falling price ofthe dollar, and the continuation of the war are two topics I very much care about. Just because the mainstream media doesn't cover these issues doesn't mean informed people do not care about them. The real problem I see is too many of our population is apathetic or just doesn't understand how our monetary policy works. As Henry Ford said if people understood the money system they would be rioting in the street, and this was back in the early 1900's, the problem has been significantly compounded since then.

“It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” - Henry Ford

Ron Paul is the only candidate that will work to restoring our nation to a sound fiscal policy and end the wasteful war, its a shame people in our country don't know how to vote for their own self interest.

In the meantime I am buying all the gold and silver I can so I won't be broke when McCain or Clinton continue blowing out the economy during their term in office.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 170 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2008 7:53:26 AM
::blinks::

Have you slipped off your meds today?

Conspiracy theory is interesting on the X-files... bit lost in the woods in the real world.

Here's a hint. The republican lead government can't balance the bloody budget, you think they could actually hold a conspiracy together?

--Serenity

This is the problem with talking to ignorant people about real issues. Just because I read and don't rely on the 10 oclock news for a 5 second sound bite and treat that as the end all and be all of the news cycle I get compared to the X-files for stating the fact that social workers have been taught that the family is a disease. I know what eugenics is and how there is a concerted effort to eliminate the family as it competes with the state for control of the lives of individuals.

If you are at all interested in doing some actual thinking take a look at this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qat5Z9GGfBc

Its not a book but if you have some discernment you should be able to follow along.

Oh and the government kept the Manhattan project involving over 10,000 people secret until we dropped a bomb on japan, and the Stealth Bomber built buy thousands of engineers and areospace workers was kept secret until it was unveiled in 1988 after being developed about a decade earlier, so don't tell me the government can't keep a secret and is so inept they can't carry out operations and programs you have not heard about.

Otherwise keep drinking your water enhanced with floride a known neural toxin that does not make your teeth stronger, keep taking your flu shots full of mercury another nerual toxin and telling yourself everything is fine as your eat cloned beef sprayed with a live virus in the meat packing plant to kill the bacteria to keep that same meat from rotting naturally thus increasing its shelf life.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 15 (view)

I spoke with a real, honest gentlemen this afternoon. They're out there!
Posted: 1/30/2008 6:00:45 PM
Yeah we are out here, but we are not as eye grabbing as those thuggish bad boys and smooth talking jerks at the bars too many of you ladies seem to preffer spending your time with.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 164 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2008 5:56:36 PM
I think the plan of the elite to break up the family and usher in a new world order is largely to blame. Social Workers are being taught that the family is a disease. CPS is snatching children from their families and putting them in foster homes in growing numbers, our schools are no longer talking about parents and mothers and fathers as its deemed to be hurtful to those kids without two parents.

There is an orchestrated move to kill the family and the institution of marriage is key to breaking down this historical tribal unit that has helped mankind survive and thrive. So with divorce rates sky high and the state stepping in to be the father/big brother figure in our lives who needs a husband or wife right?

[The poster is actually in favor of a strong family unit, but is just telling it like he see's it]
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 247 (view)

What makes you horny?
Posted: 1/30/2008 5:49:45 PM
Witty women with more then their fair share up top
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 53 (view)

Is Height an issue to Men?
Posted: 1/30/2008 5:41:52 PM
OP, I like all women, but I do feel more drawn to you tall ladies, especially the curvy ones.
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2008 5:39:41 PM

haha looking for a busty girl eh?

well I'm a D cup and know it is inevitable that guys will stare at my chest. Even girls stare at my chest. If a guy glances a few times, it's fine with me. He's probably thinking "wow she has a big chest." Girls have commented on my chest, but never a guy. AAAND if he did, I'd probably just walk away.

It's not a turn-on if he looks-or a turn-off. If he stares with google eyes, then it is a TURN-OFF and makes me uncomfy. It;s like "I have nice eyes too. look up"

Damn...why can't this gorgeous young lady live in Cali?
 looking4bustygirl
Msg: 4 (view)

Do I come across as a perv?
Posted: 1/30/2008 5:24:58 PM
Well I took your advice and now I am back, we will see if 2007 was better then the last half of 2007 in which I was "away from the keyboard"

Show ALL Forums