Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: just curious for a friend of mine
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 6 (view)

just curious for a friend of mine
Posted: 5/16/2010 3:00:57 PM
wow. hes a fool!!

if hes rich then shes gonna cash in bigtime on his desperation!!!

damn it ....hey why cant i get me one like this....jsut for a year, 8-10 months... hheheheh

i know a guy who did a similar thing.
he was a lawyer.
he fell for another lawyer in his firm when he graduated.
after a few mos of schmooozing.....she convinced him to PAY OFF ALL HER LAW SCHOOL STUDENT LOANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha hten she dumped his azz. (***trust me he was a weirdo and he needed to be dumped)
hey....its not nice to be mean!! i do nt condone that!!
but some people are soo so so dumb they do jsut kinda ask and beg for it.

anyway.
ahhhhh would be nice to get someone to pay my student loans!
hahahahaha
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 5 (view)

Is it fair to me
Posted: 5/16/2010 2:55:22 PM
of course its fair for HIM to do that to you since YOUUUUU are doing it to yourself.

all this time you have been hanging around having this "thing" with your ex all the while he is with another woman you have sent him a VERY CLEAR message that its all cool with you. you accept being way down on his list of priorities. sooooo wahts the big deal? he is continuing to take care of his higher priorities.

now suddenly you wnat to get all bent outta shape about it?
you are not being honest or fair to yourself.
dont blame him for being unfair if you are also being unfair.

why do you think owes you?
ok true...he did say hed go out on your bday....but hes ONLY a friend and he has a gf so why are you making a big deal out of it?

i say you need to go get a life from here.
stop worrying about what former bfs are doing on your bday.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 7 (view)

can it really happen this fast?
Posted: 5/16/2010 1:53:15 PM
of course its possible.

but the MUCH more common scenario is that youll have some super longo emails and then some marathon phone calls and then a couple of hot dates and thennnnnnn his wife will slash your tires or something like that.

jsut saying......it is definitely possible to meet someone great real fast. but dont bet the farm on it. procede with caution. have fun....but keep it real. dont start livng in cartoon-land with all the other fairy tales.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 839 (view)

Tatoos on a women turn on or turn off
Posted: 5/16/2010 8:06:45 AM
tattoos are a turn OFF

on both men and women.

grossssssssss.

i admit SOME---not much---of the artwork is nice. but that is what a wall or a museum is for. hang that shyte on a wall to look at and get rid of it after a while.

there is NO PAINTING IN THE WHOLE WORLD I WANT TO LOOK AT ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

that includes all the works of all the masters worth multi-millions of $$$. so you know for a fact jack, i dont want to look at some doodling that joe blow at the tatt shop drew on your chest-arm-back-neck-azz or where ever else he decides to doodle with you.

and lets face it....a lot of tatts jsut look like a couple of drunken kindergartners went all crazy and drew all over you with magic markers. ya know?? keep the drunken kindergartners away from the markers please.

it all falls in the same category as the crazy lady at my local home depot who always wears this god-awful eyeliner. i have never seen anyting like it---and i bet you havent either---she gets that liner all drawn out like pointy cat eyes that extend up and over almost all the way to her hairline. a good couple inches past her eyeball.

i know a 20 yrs old girl who is a cosmetologist. she has her entire arm covered in a sleeve of" hair and makeup-paraphernalia." shes got tattos of mirrors, brushes, combs, clips, tubes of color, fake eyelashes, lip sticks, etc etc all tattood alllllll over her arm.

hahahah...hope she doesnt ever change careers.

its bizarrrr-o...

iccky barrf on men and women
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 4 (view)

What's up with this dude?
Posted: 5/16/2010 7:37:43 AM
you could be right or you could be wrong.

no one here knows for sure.

thats one of the problems with meeting people online. you form opinions of people based on a few written correspondences and then you have to make a decision to meet or not. some people are jsut crappy writers....they have a very hard time expressing their true selves in writing and they come out all wrong.

who knows? you just h ave to decide if ya wanna mess with it anymore.
and if you do decide to meet then stay PUBLIC.
i feel the same about my phone number---im picky about who i give it to.

for me:
i do a boatload of EMAILS to help me find out if i want to meet him.
some guys dont like that---goodbye to them.
a lot of guys are ok with emails.
then i NEVER give him my phone number.
I prefer to jsut go meet in a public place far out of my normal stomping grounds.
Its very stoooopid to meet someone at places you like to go to often.
if we really must do phone calls ...then I call him.
I dont give out my number until i know someone fairly well.

welcome to online - Total Stranger-dating!!

for safety I also always assume that everyone i talk to is writing to me from the mental hospital where he lives or he is writing to me from jail. ya never know ----
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 9 (view)

I don't know what to do
Posted: 5/16/2010 7:22:27 AM
a lot of people on online sites have this exact problem.
there isnt anyone (or very few and very far away) to date in the real world...so Online dating is the solution.

i guess these people plan to use online sites very SERIOUSLY to meet someone and hopefully start a REAL LIFE thing.

so you have company with this problem.

anyway it always a good idea to take an objective honest look at yourself and reevaluate yourself often to be sure that YOU are the hottie that you think you are. its amazing how some people thingk they are so great....they really BELIEVE it...but holy crap yowza....they are really losers in so so so many ways.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 3 (view)

Dating Brothers
Posted: 5/15/2010 10:44:08 PM
part of me says to date him if you want to. youre all adults and its been a couple of decades since you broke up.

on the other hand...you were with Gabe 7 years, thats a long long time. Im sure he has moved on and has had lots of gf's since you split up...but givenyour 7 year relationship he must remember you very well also and it would probably stir up some emotions and create some weird situations for you all that no one would have the guts to talk about. I know if i was with a guy for 7 years I would never want to cause him any pain or problems in the future with anyone...especially with his brother.

hmmmmm and face it....chances are that nothing serious will come out of Raphael anyway. sooooo Im thinking why start it??? it would jsut hurt people for a very slim chance of a successful love with raphael. so i vote NO. dont date him.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 2 (view)

girls would u go for random stranger guy on street, store,..
Posted: 5/15/2010 8:48:07 PM
if a stranger started some lame-azzzzzz conversations like you mentnioned (hey ur cute---look at my cookies---etc) i would think he is a retahhhhhhd and id avoid him like the plague.

if there was a reason for him to talk to me and a reasonably intelligent topic that we shared and talked about for a while then it might be possible that id take his number and i might consider calling him for a lunch date IF he impressed me in his conversation. (ex: of a reason to talk to me might be if we were both waiting while our cars were being repaired we could talk about our cars and chit chat long enough to get SOME kind of idea if he's an idiot, crazy, normal, intelligent, personality type etc)

but if some bonehead off the street tells me Im cute and mentions his cookies to me......i aint datin his weirdo azz.
 dreamerzzz

3 months dating and needs space.. need advice
Posted: 5/15/2010 5:38:09 PM
you have been FWB for 3 months.

now he might have a new friend he likes more or he might think you are trying to turn this into something serious...when he is happy with the FWB arrangement.

dont do anything.
if he is tired of it jsut bow out gracefully.
 dreamerzzz

Did I screw this up?
Posted: 5/15/2010 10:57:22 AM
screw what up?
you hooked up.
both of you got a boink.
...dont even tell me you thought it would be more than that since he was jsut breaking up from someone he was head over heals in love with. ...
anyway, you got to boink him.
you found out hes a slut.
hope the boinkin was good.
now jsut go away.
dont go away mad....nothing to be mad about.
but do just go away......
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 8 (view)

Should i wait??
Posted: 5/14/2010 12:54:36 PM
uh well first of all WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH is this an "either-or" question????

youre a fool if you arent doing BOTH.

you can and should pursue her if you are interested ANNNNNDDDDD you should also continue getting to know other women at the same time. hell baby ....ya aint married to ANY of em. an they aint married to you. and if and when you all discover that you are NOT clicking then it turns out you wasted a lot of time you could have also been chatting with other people at the same time. if you stop talking to other people and you disregard other people there is a very good chance that someone who is a great match for you might jsut swim past you unnoticed and lost forever. allllll because you shut down all other opportunities based on t his ONE fish head that you dont even know (other than she likes art).

havent you ever heard DONT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET? this is a classic case of that.

until you have something SERIOUS agreed upon ...do not slam the door shut in everyone elses face.
 dreamerzzz

Breakup + Full Time Job + Why after so long is it still getting to me.
Posted: 5/14/2010 6:36:35 AM
there is another current thread on this same topic.

anyway.....lots of people break up and continue to thing of the ex every day for months-even years- and yes some people think of the ex daily for decades.

the key is DO NOT EVERRRRRR allow yourself to wallow around in it and obsesss and daydream about her. if she jsut pops into your head thats ok as long as she pops out pretty quickly.

youll make huge progress in forgetting her and moving on after you move on to your next gf.
 dreamerzzz

anyone ever taken so long to get over someone?
Posted: 5/13/2010 4:56:33 PM
you dated him off and on for a couple years? and now you havent seen him for a few months??
oh pfffttttt...i got you beat by a long shot!!! Ill spare you my details since its all irrelevant to you, and its all the same ol story that happens a 1000 times a day.

what i can tell ya is that LIFE GOES ON!! so now you get to cHoOsE if you want to go on wallowing in misery and sorrow. orrrrrrrr if you want to jsut accept that NOTHING lasts forever.

you had a great time.
now its over.
wallowing in sorrow accomplishes nothing.
cherish the memories.
be glad you had a great thing.

and get yer azz in gear and LIVE your LIFE!!! kinda dumb to sit around wasting away over a love that has ended.

sweetie.....they ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL end eventually.
go have some more fun!!
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 17 (view)

Why would you stop contact randomly?
Posted: 5/13/2010 2:23:42 PM
yet another person who has no idea what the word "RANDOM" means.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 10 (view)

feeling insecure
Posted: 5/13/2010 6:50:38 AM
holy crap....
youre having a COIL FITTED???? wth??? sounds like something you do to a diesel engine not something you do for birth control. but hey...if it works thats what counts even if it sounds disgusting.

anyway if you 2 both have the same weakness in the same area of your personalities then its gonna be difficult. if you are both super objective and mature then maybe you can sit down together and toss the emotions in the trash can and when you objectively see yourselves acting out your WEAKNESS then you can correct it immediately. I doubt that will work....most people are not that objective. most people are ruled byt their emotions and jsut act on their knee-jerk feelings. soooooooo if that is the case...

i think you 2 are doomed. if you both have the same need and the same weakness then I dont see how you will be able to support each other. you will both be too busy wallowing around in some emotional misery at the same time. you both need to find different people who can be strong while you are weak and vice versa.

maybe you can find a mechanic.
maybe get a discount next time you need your coils fitted.
jsut a thought.
 dreamerzzz

Why tell your B/F of a date you went on?
Posted: 5/13/2010 6:41:07 AM
she sounds like a drama queen also with a need to be center of attention.

put all that together and its a sign of a very immature person.
 dreamerzzz

how many is to many?
Posted: 5/12/2010 9:30:01 PM
it depends a LOT on the age of the person in question.

50 partners by age 25 yrs old is a lot different than 50 partners at age 55 years old.

also depends on if and how long this person was married and how many single years there have been.

anyway ive never discussed our "numbers" with a guy. its none of his beez-wax.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 38 (view)

He said he loves me... but.....
Posted: 5/12/2010 9:09:04 PM
before you start terrorizing the cat by squirting shyte at it try this:

try leaving some of your clothing behind (no-this is not permission to get nekked with the dude). the point is leave some clothing with your smell on it. maybe when the cat is around it 24/7 and gets used to the smell (nothing personal-no offense) and the cat finds out that it (you) are not a threat then maybe the cat will chill out enough for you to slowly get used to each other face to face.

you could also leave a cat treat hidden in that clothing once in a while so he learns to associate your smell with a treat. but i wouldnt do that EVERY time because you might train him to expect you to give him a treat everytime you go there. jsut put a treat in the article of clothing occasionally.

also maybe you should stop wearing perfumes and scented stuff/soaps/detergent etc.
jsut a WAG.

i adore all animals, but i would be freaked out if a cat hated me and stalked me and attacked me all willy-nilly everytime i turned around. dont think i could handle it.
 dreamerzzz

Im so stupid
Posted: 5/12/2010 6:00:47 PM
my profile has said Im looking for FRIENDS for the past 5 years and in 5 years ive yakked with a lot of fish heads.

no doubt SOME of them thought I wanted FWB...or more likely with their exaggerated egos ...they imagined that they could changgggge my minnnnnnnddddd and I would find them oh so irresistible after a few meetings. pffftttt......dorks!

seriously i am pretty good at weeding them out during the email process...BEFORE meeting. My rule is LOTS of emails before meeting. if they dont like it well toooo bad for them. they can hit the road. i dont care.

and never never never talk about sex or anything at all remotely personal. its none of their frikkin business and its rude of them to bring it up. if they do....i BLOCK no further discussion needed.

and for gawds sake dont run around acting and talking all WHIMPY and WHINY and CRY BABY like you are right now by saying "Im so stupid" blah blah.....that is a big ol Bullseye Target painted on your head for them. its a sign you are weak and gullible and desperate and well...stupid!! those kind of women can be talked into jsut about anything.

trick is to KNOW what you want and STICK to it.
period.
also take your time.
dont TRUST people jsut cuz they say "trussssssttt meeeeeeee".
watch-listen-observe them
go slow.
if they dont like it they know where the door is.

and also be aware that its a small % of fish heads around here who are looking for FRIENDS, so you may have a long wait with a lot of fish heads to filter thru before you find some matches.

oh yeah and your screen name and headline "loverboy" isnt gong to help you very much if you are simply looking for platonic friends.
make sure your messages are clear and consistent.
im telling you some of these guys ahve egos the size of texas and alaska combined. and one wrong word from you a nd they will think you want their hot hot hot bodies. nevermind if they are flabby-fuzzy-glowing white-and jsut plain ol butt-fugly.
they believe they are gods gift to women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its true!!!! its hilarious!!!!!
:-)))))))
 dreamerzzz

Does this mean anything?????
Posted: 5/11/2010 7:00:50 PM
its ridiculous to assume he is into gay sex because of the enemas.

there could be medical ongoing problems.

could be for straight sex.

could be for a colonoscopy procedure that was cancelled and rescheduled wtih another doctor and your date ended up having to buy additional enemas for the procedure preparation.

I actually really know someone that happened to. the doctor told her all the stuff to buy for the colonoscopy preparation. then it was cancelled and set with a different doctor who told her all DIFFERENT things to buy and use for the preparation. soooooo it happens!

anyway...snoopy people are the reason I keep ONLY towels and TP in my bathroom. everything else is stored in the hall closet across from the bathroom.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 10 (view)

Should I forgive a cheater?
Posted: 5/10/2010 11:35:08 PM
you havent talked to her in 6 months.
good for you!! dont open it all up by talking to her now.
its done. its over.
you have made good progress to recovery by NOT talking to her all this time.
leave it alone.

yes it is very possible that she is truly sorry.
she needed to tell you that.
she did.

so you are both making progress.
leave it alone.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 163 (view)

Why is there no faith in bars/clubs?
Posted: 5/10/2010 9:20:08 PM
I might have said this already but here goes.....
i dont automatically write off guys in bars!!

I met TWO of my most serious and long term loves in bars!
I went out with each of them for 3 years and lived with each of them.
I was engaged to one of them.
and the other one was the ohhhh soooooo sweet love of my life who Ill never forget.

and trust me.....im not easy to please.
Im picky.
not just any ol bar fly will do.
these were two fantastic men with great personalities, super character, mature, responsible, respectable and respectful, trustworthy, sweet, generous, and I took them home to meet mom and for many holidays.

they were "keeper-material" but I cant keep em all!!!
dang it.
:-)
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 150 (view)

'toooo many fish in the sea?'
Posted: 5/10/2010 8:03:50 PM
One fish
Two fish
Red fish
Blue fish....
show me yer papers fishie!

hmmmmm im not sure if the number of fish in the sea makes us more picky or if it is this bass-akwards way we try to get to know each other. online EVERYTHING is unnatural and backwards compared to the natural way of meeting a person in the real world.

in t he real world you can get to know some negative qualities and at the same time ahve them balanced out with some positive qualities. online you tend to hear about a few negative qualities and then slam on the brakes and move on to th e next person just because by not actually having met the person in person and not actually getting to know him in real life...you have to make quick decisions based on a few emails.

its all bananas!
thats great if youre a MonkeyFish
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 15 (view)

Are there any expectaions if he offers to help around the place?
Posted: 5/10/2010 7:33:11 PM
dont mix business and pleasure.

first......yes most likely he is ---or soon will---expect something intimate for his help. the idea WILL cross his mind. and a decent chance he will try to get some. maybe not...but probably so. then what cha gonna do??

second......if you do end up liking him a little bit in a personal way but you have complaints and probems with his handyman work then what cha gonna do??

naaaaa jsut keep it all separate.
yeah and i dont let friends go up on my roof either. if anyone is working around here they need to be insured.

besides...you often DONT save any money by going with friend of a friend kinda guy or an unofficial handyman. I have found they are cheaper up front but holy crap they can sure make some big mistakes and cause big problems that can linger for years and they you have no one to "go after" and make em fix their mistakes.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 6 (view)

Grand books for Grand daughters
Posted: 5/10/2010 7:22:36 PM
Whatever you do...puh-leeeeeeze avoid the sappy prince charming frikkin fairy tales. when you read these forums you can see the damage that crap has had on a lot of women.

if you MUST toss in some absurd fairy tales at least PLEASE balance it out wiht equal amounts of reality and problem solving, science and self sufficiency type books. dont need any more girls growing up expecting a prince to come along and make life all hunky-dory.

anyway...
Little House on the Prairie
Harriet the Spy
Fancy Nancy (not many in this series...but they are good)
Amelia Bedilia

thats all i k now off the top of my head. I did LOVE
WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS but that is a tearjerker like Old Yeller.
sniff sniffffff.

I guess those are "girl" books but they are chapter books. maybe too mature for them right now.
 dreamerzzz

why do women do this??????
Posted: 5/10/2010 11:53:30 AM
men and women both often get lost in this CYBER-world.
they get comfortable with the cyber-world.
their iMaGiNaTiOn fills in so many blanks about you in the cyber-world.
they like kickin back in their dirty sweats and makin sweet talk to whomever.

but after "knowing" a person in the CYBER-world it can be tricky-disappointing-insulting-painful-waste of time-take a lot of effort and energy- to transistion that CYBER-friend into a REAL WORLD friend.

cyber and real world are 2 different planets.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 35 (view)

Pushy messages!
Posted: 5/9/2010 2:57:39 PM
ive been on this site for a hundred years for FRIENDS only. Ive chatted with 1000s of guys on here and i only recal a small percentage who were unusually pushy about it.

I am always very clear -very soon- in the emails that im not looking for a date. my conscience is clear. After that if they want to get pushy and have a coniption fit about it well then babyyyyy i jsut settle in a watch the show!!!

I LOVE IT when i get to watch a guy blow a gasket. hehehehehee. WTF do i care??? i still aint gonna date him. Im jsut getting a chuckle outta watchign him.

but seriously, i have rarely had anyone dump insults on me about this.
the vast majority of guys I talk to onthis site are always very nice, normal and decent in their email convos with me. I have few complaints.

anyway best advise to handle pests -if they truly annoy you- BLOCK them immediately. NEVERRRRRRRR respond to anyone who truly annoys you. You will lose 99% of the time because you two on on different planets. You cant change him and he cant change you. dont bother trying.

If they ENTERTAIN you---like they do for me!!! then jsut grab some popcorn and enjoy the show!
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 8 (view)

How to approach the question of STDs and past
Posted: 5/9/2010 2:25:33 PM
Very wise Grasshopper to be thinking ahead....

I say bring the topic up when you are NOT in the process of kissing or more. Discussing it over the phone is perfectly ok.
Keep it objective, not personal.

Go get tested together and go get the results together.
Thats not 100% guarantee of being STD free, but it's about as close as you can get I suppose.

Any other wise Grasshopper out there will appreciate and share your concern.

If you happen to creep her out....then my guess is that she has not been very wise or careful in her past and you might be better off to do your saliva-swapping elsewhere.
 dreamerzzz

To play the game.....
Posted: 5/9/2010 10:53:40 AM
i say its cool for you to express your interest several times with no repsonse from her.

if you continue to express your interest that become annoying and some people might say YOU are playing stalking games.

shes a big girl-got a phone-got your number.

if she is into you then she can take action and contact you.

this aint Taliban country...she wont get her hands cut off if she calls you.

if shes not into you she wont take action and you should move on.

VVVVVVVVVVVV
beware of believing everything your female friend tells you.
your female friend does not even come close to understanding why all other women do what we do.
jsut as my male friend cant possibly explain why all other men on earth do what they do.
people have unique personalities and motives. ...even MEN...
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 dreamerzzz

Tougher Rules for the Official Guy?
Posted: 5/9/2010 8:28:17 AM
familiarity breeds contempt
grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

those are 2 old tried and true explanations that might make sense
 dreamerzzz

dating few weeks, can't tell if he's into me?
Posted: 5/8/2010 7:49:58 PM
hes happy to have a boinking pal.

he said he is not instantly serious about you.

and it sounds like he MIGHT be a nice guy too. ya know...sticking around and helping you with a few things...

this is what FWBs are made of.

since this is a new-ish thing between you there is a possibility it could grow into more. but dont hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
dont put your life on hold.
dont turn down any dates with other nice guys.
 dreamerzzz

time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 6:23:21 PM
ok yeah...hanes ...i see it.

got news for ya though.

its not very smart for a fugitive to tattoo his name across his back. now you gotta change yer name.
 dreamerzzz

How much contact after 1 date
Posted: 5/8/2010 6:19:53 PM
ya cant get most questions answered in the forums...but people keep tryin anyway.

everyone pitches in his/her 2cents worth and the OPEY does whatever.

for me I would at least want to keep the same amount of contact that we had before the date. if all of a sudden after the date you suddenly REDUCED contact that would be a bad sign.

on the other hand i would not want some new guy calling me every day. helllll no!!! (daily calls are only for a guy Im seriously involved with)

texting is annoying and a big fat no-no to me.

a typical email every day...or whatever your PREdate routne was will be good.

a phone call 1-2 times during the week is good.
 dreamerzzz

time to end it?
Posted: 5/8/2010 5:19:47 PM
there is nothing at all wrong with 2nd chances under certain circumstances.

the 2 people must acknowledge and understand and accept BOTH their mistakes and they must sincerely change and spend a lot of time living up to the change and prove that the change is permanent.

I can assure you that neither one of you has done any of these things.

so jsut end it now. move on. youll both get over each other.

PS interesting tattoo.
looks like you got stuck on the barbed wire fence during your jail break.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 13 (view)

Biting off more than you could chew
Posted: 5/8/2010 6:36:12 AM
hahahah...yep!! its happened to me too!!

thats why i only email with fishheads on POF. I rarely give out my private email address. i find that having their photo and profile jsut one click away helps me to remember and review our Previous Correspondence (USE that VIEW ALL CORRESPONDENCE button!!) before I send out a mail.

of course after a while a few of them will stand out and be memorable on their own and i dont have to use these tools to remind myself WTH they are.

it takes time to know them.
until you put in the time you are just talking to a whole big pile of Rebeccas or Steves or wahtever. hard to keep em all straight.

stringing anyone along or decieving anyone is not nice.
Make sure that you let everyone know up front that you are not exclusive.
thats it.
you shouldnt have to say anymore than that.
after that ---if shes upset that you have a life outside of her then sheeeeeess aaaaa retahhhhddd!!!
 dreamerzzz

Strong and Indepedant?
Posted: 5/8/2010 6:16:49 AM
yep sarah has a point.

there are a lot of Gold-Waving Men on this site.

guys dont like gold digger women.
and I am extremely turned OFF by the GOLD-WAVING MEN.

other women who are also turned off by the Gold-Waving Men may start to slam on the brakes by reminding the GWM that she doesnt need his $$$ and $$$ isnt going to make up for any control issues or character or personality flaws he has.

For me:
I generally mention my strength in my profile NOT as some kind of banner of how great I am. :-)
I do it to WEED OUT the weenies who have a problem with it. I dont want to waste much time with those guys.
 dreamerzzz

So Messed Up I Dont Even Understand Myself Anymore.....Please Help!!
Posted: 5/7/2010 8:56:21 PM
wow. im sorry youre having to go thru all of this.

but one thing for sure i can guarantee you is that if you are lookin for someone to cuddle and watch a movie and take the edge of the lonliness annnnnddddddd you are jealous of him annnnndddddd you dont want to get intimate with him then YOU BETTER WALK AWAY.

you better walk away fast and dont look back!!! cuz i promise you that he will boink you...and you will boink back....as soon as he gets a chance. and then you are REALLY gonna feel sick, confused and not understand your mind.

you have a lot to do. mostly you ahve to say goodbye to girlie crushes-irrational emotions and expectations and dreams. you have to act like a WOMAN and focus on the baby. a "guy to cuddle with" is not going to solve your problems. and in fact it will complicate things VERY FAST...and you;ll be digging a deeper hole for yourself.

my guess is all the irrational emotions-jealousy etc is due to fear, sadness, immaturity, shock, etcetcetc. but like i said......NONE of those emotions will ever be solved by a dude to cuddle with. all that has to be solved by introspection, soul searching, growth, strength, and maturing on your part. you have a lot of work to do and a "dude to cuddle with" is going to seriously get in your way.

take care of the IMPORTANT things in your life now.
you can deal with men later.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 985 (view)

why do men think they can use women for sex?
Posted: 5/7/2010 6:17:52 AM
well since you MADE IT CLEAR that you didnt want anything serious.

and you MADE IT CLEAR you dont like one night stands.

then about an hour later YOU DID THE DEED with a guy you JUST MET.

hmmmmmmm somethings not computing here.

back to the question...why do guys use (SOMMMMMME) women for sex??

BECAUSE THEY CAN!!

...because you arent very bright. ...you dont really know what you want or dont want and you dont know how to act on a daily basis because of your lack of direction about what you want and dont want.

For example: your headline says LOOKING FOR A CUDDLE BUDDY. but you dont want a 1-night stand.

USE YOUR BRAIN!!!.......id like to eat ice cream every day too, but i dont want to get fat. therefore i avoid ice cream.

if you advertize for a cuddle buddy on this site full of total strangers then you drag on of em home with you ont he first date and have sex....then you complain about it.

wow thats like if i ate ice cream every day for a year and then started a thread bitchin and cryin that ice cream made me fat!!

YOU HAVE TO DETERMINE WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT. THEN YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE ALL THE STEPS YOU TAKE EACH DAY WILL LEAD YOU TO THAT OBJECTIVE.

****cuddle buddy wants ads is NOT gonna help you avoid 1 night stands.***
 dreamerzzz

The only thing you regret in life are the chances you dont take...
Posted: 5/7/2010 12:54:23 AM
actually the title of this thread is completely WRONG

many times people end up regretting the chances they took, the things they said, and the things they did. regret can go both ways.

as far as this girl goes.......like someone else pointed out:
you went out with her before she broke up with her bf. why all the confusion about going out with her after she broke up? thats kinda weird.

anyway....6 years was a long time. she WILL have problems and have to learn to deal with that heartbreak. However , in the meantiime you can ask her out.....SHE will have to be the one to determine if and when she is ready to go out with another guy. regardless if she thinks shes ready for a ready for it or not....YOU better take it really really really slow. cuz i guarantee she will think of him a lot, talk to him some, maybe return to him back and forth a few more times and alllllllll that dramahhhhhh. so sure...you can go out with her. but if you get really serious about her real fast then you will live to regret this big fat chance that you took.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 9 (view)

Users
Posted: 5/6/2010 6:12:50 PM
depends on a lot of things:

* how much they need-want what they are using you for. ifyou are the only person who will drive them to work and they have no other way to get there they might schmmoze you a lot.

* depends on how much fun it is for them to pull your strings and make you jump.

* depends on how much he TRIVES on the ego boost and gets his own ego stroked by the game

* depends on his basic personality, some guys are super persistent. others give up easier.
 dreamerzzz

Don't want to get my hopes up, provide realistic answers please
Posted: 5/5/2010 7:02:22 PM
he probably jsut never was able to get you out of his mind and hes sure you are his one and only soulmate. he wants to marry you. yeah yeah....thats it. either that or he wants to dip his corndog. what do YOU want?
 dreamerzzz

Old Enough To Know Better
Posted: 5/5/2010 5:29:32 PM
horoscopes are total crap ...i hope you dont make decisions based on that. especially the scopes youre read in a newspaper.

a YEAR ago this woman told you to go away. and she got a new lover. and shes living her life and traveling the world without you.

i think her words and her actions have a lot more meaning than a lame horoscope.
get LOGICAL and realistic dude!!
step back and take an objective look at this stiuation.

if YOU wanna hold out hope that is something you are doing inside your own head. she is n ot participating in that. YOU are creating the dream and living it in your head solo.

many people think of loved ones every day for many years or even the rest of their lives. THANK GOD to hear you dont think about her 24 hrs a day!!! but when she does jsut briefly flitter through your mind jsut smile softly, remember the love you USED to share. Wish her the best and FORGET it. every time shes in your head, just treat it that way. you can love her for the next 50 years. it doesnt mean you will ever have her again. but it can be a sweet eternal unconditional love. you want her to be HAPPY and HEALTHY and in love with a really good man who loves her. make peace with it.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 16 (view)

do guys ask you to be there girlfriend
Posted: 5/5/2010 5:14:58 PM
it sounds so junior high school to "ask someone to be your gf/bf".
I honestly never knew anyone did it that way until i started reading these forums.
the things i learn on here!!! oh lordy!!

in my life and experience NO one ever specifically asked that question. we just spent time together. enjoyed it. began to fall in love slowly and over time we spent more and more and more time togethr. and it jsut developed into serious and exclusive and most of them lasted several years each.

i suppose there is nothign wrong with sitting down and having a "ARE YOU MY BF/GF" CONVERSATION. sounds weird as hell to me, but i can see the purpose of it.

one thing for sure........ladies ....get off yer azzes and if you WANT a guy go frikkin get him. for cryin out loud i think its pathetic enough to hear about women sitting around waiting for the damn phone to ring. then i hear they are sitting around waiting for some dude to ask for marriage. NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i gotta hear some women are sitting around waitingggggggg for some bozo to ask you to be his gf!!!??????

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!! get off yer butt and take control of your life already!! its so so so so sad. funny....but in a really saddddd way.

you kids these days need to stop being so old fashioned. ...and making things so complicated. its only been 37 days!!!
sheeze.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 50 (view)

Explain this one to me, if you can
Posted: 5/4/2010 5:40:09 PM
If person A doesnt treat person B "right" yet person B continues to feel comfortable, terrifically chemical, and gets along great with person A then I think its clear that person B has some loose screws.

It makes no sense at all to get along with, feel comfy, and looooove all that chemistry with a person who doesnt treat you right. its jsut stupid. if you know a person doesnt treat you right it should automatically make you UNcomfortable, and eliminate any chance of getting along tremendously well. its all mutually exclusive....for people who have all their screws attached correctly.

and it is possible to admire traits in a person even if you cant get along with him. in that case you have to make sure your screws are tightened adequately and remember to admire him from a distance......a long long distance if needed. jsut beacause you admire a few traits does NOT mean you must associate with him.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 55 (view)

When your SO has a lot less money than you do
Posted: 5/4/2010 3:56:08 PM
hmmmm well if my new bf has a lot less money that meeeeeee then we are gonna have to learn to rob some banks. as long as we participate equally in the heists and split the booty 50-50 then hey......i cant complain! if hes got teens or tweenies then we can sure teach them to do their part too.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 50 (view)

The saddest thing ever...
Posted: 5/4/2010 6:18:19 AM
i think the British Petroleum oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is a LOT sadder than this thread.

that is so so so sad and getting worse every day.
 dreamerzzz

maneaters
Posted: 5/4/2010 1:20:03 AM
what is a maneater?

is it like an anteater?

i never understood that term.

i dont think anteaters go dancing.
so maybe she was a maneater.
whatever a maneater is.

i dont know what a maneater is.
please tell me.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 295 (view)

Is the fairytale impossible after 30?
Posted: 5/4/2010 12:59:06 AM
nope. fairy tales are only possible before age 7. after that you start to wise up and look at reality.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 15 (view)

Gesture of love towards an ex?
Posted: 5/3/2010 6:58:49 PM
definitely wait a long long time before you say jack shyte to him. if you open contact too soon then its too much like starting up all the dramahhhhhhh again.

wait a whole entire year.IF you still feel like saying HI then, then do it. why not??

but sure as holy heck neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sit around h olding your breath and waiting for him to change.
He is what he is.
You is what you is.
if youre not a "match" you need to accept that and move on.
but nothing wrong with making peace and sendind a simple HELLO to him a year from now.

in the meantime you can study and find a few new boyfriends.
 dreamerzzz
Msg: 29 (view)

Am I the only one turned off by technology?
Posted: 5/3/2010 6:06:44 PM
youre not alone. I also think all this techno-stuff is annoying.

and it especially annoying when people use techno gadgets while they are Operating Deadly Weapons (cars). that is really annoying. and especially especially annoying when they KILL people and MAIME people for life cuz they wanted to play with the techno-dealie-bopper.

90% of the conversations and information shared on those techno-thingies is all a brainless-waste-of-time-useless nonsese anyway.

for sure if some dude is stuck on his techno-doo-hickies rather that paying attention to me then i wont be keeping him around for very long. thats RUDE!!!

Show ALL Forums