Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
 Guerrero
Msg: 233 (view)

I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 4/6/2018 8:06:21 AM
zsuzsa62

"Making everyone happy is a wish, cannot occur realistically. Therefore, we have to do the correct thing no matter what.

Being non-religious doesn't implying you cannot date religious men. You can be non-smoker, and date smoker men. A nice simple sentence in the profile will mean a lot. However, if a man is too dump to get it, you must block him immediately if he contacts you. For example, I get along well better with non-religious white men. What do you think?"

A nice simple sentence could also mean a lot of the wrong things as well, depending on how it's interpreted.
I think the sample you gave wouldn't be true to me. " I get along well better with non-religious white men"... this also states I'd get along better with white men, which isn't true in my case as I would date interracially. While I don't wish to make a life with a practising religious person, I do get along with religious people and so again, this isn't clear and can be misinterpreted. Simply stating non-religious hasn't even once created any confusion. More importantly to me, than that possibly slight risk of a contact from a religious person, is to not present myself in way that isn't comfortable for me.

I know some reactions to a rejection can be strong, but I'm ok dealing with that. I've never felt the need to block anyone. As you said, you can't keep everyone happy...but the "correct" or right thing is to have a profile that I feel fits me best. My profile is honest and I feel actually much clearer this way, as no unnecessary confusion can be created.

I respect your opinion. However, being a clear honest person, avoid the risk.

FYI, some Muslims are non-religious, some Christians are agnostics, and some Jews are atheists. Thus, having a religion in your profile, does not mean you practice.

I gave you a metaphor example, in which you can rephrase it, by any way that makes sense for you.
Frankly, some women state they prefer men between certain ages, and that is nice of them. Really, I am not sure how a sentence like, " I prefer dating non-religious men" could be misinterpreted as discrimination, or gotten bad reactions.
 Guerrero
Msg: 38 (view)

Should I delay dating until my kids are older?
Posted: 4/6/2018 6:11:23 AM
julystorm7

I actually saw a counsellor a few times (my work pays for it) but the counsellor was really no help after a few sessions. She kept telling me things I already know. I was kind of disappointed but unfortunately, she's the only one in my geographic area that my work will cover.

Nobody cannot help us, unless we help ourselves first. It is all about you and your will. If you were sad, you may taste the sugar and find it bitter. If you want to live the sadness, letting your emotion to control you, the unconscious part of your mind will refuse any advice or treatment.

Whatever poor choices we made in our lives, we must put up with the results, without blaming ourselves.

What happened was an inevitable destiny. It is your fate and you would not be able to escape it. However, the future is yours, and where the change is coming.

You are a role model. Yes, you are for your kids. So, do whatever it takes, to make them proud of you, all their entire life.

Please watch this video and tell me if it helps a little bit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N81zTEp3aEs
 Guerrero
Msg: 230 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2018 5:28:26 AM
julystorm7

"However I prefer to be clear from the beginning. For example, movies are rated, to eliminate people from specific ages from entering the theater and watching.
Grocery stories, each good or merchandise should have its shown price, to eliminate the questions about the prices. It does not matter what customers may think, either this price is too high or low, every product should be labeled.
The clearer you are, the better result you may to get reach your goal. Do not you think?"

Although in a sense you are advertising yourself in a profile, people aren't as uncomplicated as a product on a shelf. If I choose the available setting of non-religious, I think a sensible person, who practises any specific religion, would find that enough information to realize we wouldn't be a good fit. Bringing it up again in the body of my profile would seem redundant to me. It sends a vibe that doesn't fit with what I'm trying to attract. I feel it make things less clear and opens the door to misinterpretation because people, being people, have their own judgements, filters etc.

I have never once been contacted by a practising, religious person and so I think choosing the "non-religious" option has made things very clear in this area. On the very odd chance a religious person might contact me anyway, I could quickly explain my perspective and wouldn't mind. It's just part of on-line dating... not really that big of an inconvenience for either party.

Making everyone happy is a wish, cannot occur realistically. Therefore, we have to do the correct thing no matter what.

Being non-religious doesn't implying you cannot date religious men. You can be non-smoker, and date smoker men. A nice simple sentence in the profile will mean a lot. However, if a man is too dump to get it, you must block him immediately if he contacts you. For example, I get along well better with non-religious white men. What do you think?
 Guerrero
Msg: 229 (view)

Ruff, ruff, ruff
Posted: 4/6/2018 5:12:46 AM
I have never imagined loneliness could lead a human being in his 60s to be a dog with 2-4 years kid IQ. I wonder if someone with this poor mental incapacity, how did he raise his kids? Poor kids.

Another stalker, tries to grab my attention by all means. Once, by speaking nicely, another time being mean, she even posted in Arabic to grab my attention. Here is a clear statement for everyone, even if she converted to Islam, I am not interested. The reason is Humans cannot marry dogs.

Any woman with a little bit of IQ, will never try to contact a man told her that, or post in this thread again, except a psycho stalker woman that is extremely mentally ill.
 Guerrero
Msg: 223 (view)

Answer me these questions three...
Posted: 4/5/2018 12:18:08 PM
When dogs bark, they hurt no one else throat, but themselves. It is so pathetic, kids leave their parents like that without attention or treatment.
 Guerrero
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2018 10:52:36 AM
julystorm7

I am trying to self-represent myself and I think I can manage somewhat, I've completed the interim custody order application on my own but I'm worried about what to actually do once I'm in court. I live in Canada and I'm not aware of online consultations. I did get a lawyer to consult with me pro-bono but the half hour I got was all I get, no court representation or anything. Oh well, I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. My dad told me to go to court one day to watch the proceedings and get more comfortable in a court room so I'm planning on doing that in the near future.

Please google "Free online legal consultation in Canada"

Moreover, check with your court distract, they should give some sort of legal advice.

Some anxiety is normal during this type of situations, and you can use it as a power of motivating yourself to reach your goal. However, make sure it will not increase to the point of an anxiety disorder. If it hits this point, a therapist should be involved.

Have you tried to read a book about "Empowerment"?
 Guerrero
Msg: 221 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2018 10:35:01 AM
dragonbytes

POF is the second most popular dating site in the USA, with 23 million people. Match is number 1 with 35 million people.

Analysis

Imagine people in their late 50s and early 60s, wake up in the morning, rather than asking about their kids if they have any, taking care of their errands, working out, find a professional job or even volunteer job, or do anything else useful, all their hope is getting a response from someone. Do you think those people are normal?

Look at their profiles, high school, or some college. They even failed to read some books to get a bachelor's degree. Do you think these major problems will pass without a huge impact on their personalities?

On the other hands, some of them failed to have kids or make a family. Those who may have kids, their kids do not even care about them anymore. Is not pathetic when someone in this late age, and waste his/her time.?

They post in a forum for people specifically over 30, not for sharing experience, but because they became "Negaholic".

Have you come accoss this term before "Negaholic"?

They want to get an attention from a young man. On the other hand, the young man look at them as pathetic people that need treatment. Young men may look at them as old dogs in kids' clothing.

They use their emotion minds rather reasonable or wise minds. The older the person gets, the rational should s/he be. The mind must catch up with body. However, when you find a person in late 50s or early 60s acts like a teenager, s/he has a psychological problem, like a "Peter Pan Syndrome."

Have you heard about "Peter Pan Syndrome." before?

I tested their mentalities and found them so poor. They argue about known facts. They do not know the difference between facts and postulates. They even do not know a lion called the "hyena killer." and think otherwise.

So, even if I do not believe in online dating, I tried it to get an experimental idea. Believe me or not, many mental ill people, whom need attention in their late or early ages are around. Does that mean everyone is bad? Not at all.

I think rational people can use online forums for exchanging ideas. and may be gaining experience. However, online dating is not the best. So, you can test the water, but be careful of the ingredients.
Do not you think?
 Guerrero
Msg: 219 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2018 10:19:03 AM
zsuzsa62

Although I wouldn't date (with full relationship intentions) someone who actively practised any religion, I wouldn't put it that in my profile and would rather just explain my perspective at the time. As a straight statement, it just has a negative vibe and is easily misinterpreted. I think if someone sees "non religious" it would be rare that a practising religious person would make a first contact anyway. I've never experienced that, although I do live in an area that is not very diversified. Actively following any specific religion/believing, is really a life-style that I think would need to be shared together, at some level.
I don't mention that I couldn't be in a relationship with a smoker for the very same reasons. Again, in my experiences, it hasn't come up often enough that I'd bother to have it in my profile.
Everyone has preferences but it really doesn't take all that much time to exchange that information in a first contact. I prefer that myself.

I respect your viewpoint. However I prefer to be clear from the beginning. For example, movies are rated, to eliminate people from specific ages from entering the theater and watching.

Grocery stories, each good or merchandise should have its shown price, to eliminate the questions about the prices. It does not matter what customers may think, either this price is too high or low, every product should be labeled.

The clearer you are, the better result you may to get reach your goal. Do not you think?
 Guerrero
Msg: 213 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2018 7:10:40 AM
dragonbytes

My experience is with Chinese, Thai, Thai/Chinese, French, Greek, American born African American, Polish, Filipino and various american born nationalities from different strata of society. Never Muslim or middle eastern women.

Since you had many experiences, could you please share it with us?
From your point of view, what are the advantages, and disadvantage of dating each one of these women?

Guerrero That was a question for YOU specifically and any other men that have that sort of experience.

For me, my ex-wife was an American.
 Guerrero
Msg: 211 (view)

Posted: 4/4/2018 8:35:26 PM
Each time a new dog in late 50s or early 60s. A dog without kids at all, or his or kids cannot put up with them.

Dogs, just like humiliation. Very strange.

The low IQ level does not know POF has different forums, rather just a dating website only. If she has any type of IQ, she might have a peek to my threads, to know why did I join POF in first time?

The too mental incapacity cannot understand the difference between believing in something and trying it?

The dogs here are bagging for attention
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLV8hD7zX4

Bark more, more, and more.
 Guerrero
Msg: 206 (view)

Posted: 4/4/2018 5:43:01 PM
dragonbytes

POF is the second most popular dating site in the USA, with 23 million people. Match is number 1 with 35 million people.
So POF becomes reflective of general society. The significant question would be, is POF any more or less violent than society in general?
We can't answer that because we don't have the data, getting it is tedious and might be impossible, more importantly, no is anyone paying me or anyone else for their time in getting/analyzing that data.

Exactly, POF becomes reflective of a general community. where normal and abnormal people there. However, since it is free website, it collects more psycho than other websites.

If you do not know, many homeless people are on this website. 60% of homeless people in MN have mental disability.
http://mnhomeless.org/minnesota-homeless-study/homelessness-in-minnesota.php#1-3457-g

As many, I do not believe in online dating. Most people who cannot go out and communicate with others, hide themselves behind it. Many mentally ill and mental incapacity people are online. It is the best way for them to hide themselves. However, taking some course is going to help you to recognize them before even meeting.

Regarding normal people, online dating hide the spark the comes after seeing the person for first time. It does not show the body language of the other person.

Look at here, some people enjoy humiliation. Any normal person either s/he tells her or him that you are not interested, in which you do not want to communicate anymore, this person must stop.
Imagine that, the more you humiliate the person, the more the person enjoys it. It is a test to know if the person is normal or not. However, mentally ill people will never. That is why you may find stalkers and serial killers, and restraining order is made for.

If you are into online dating, just be very careful, or not. Whatever makes you feel comfortable do it.

I have a question.
What is it like dating a Muslim woman, or middle eastern woman, is the typical woman any different from those born in the USA?

That is a good question for Muslim Middle Eastern Women.
 Guerrero
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 4/4/2018 2:50:50 PM
julystorm7

The cheapest lawyer I could find wants a $2500 deposit which would take me 5 months to save. At least I was never married so don't have to worry about getting a divorce.

Why do not you self-represent yourself? You can get a free online legal consultation.
 Guerrero
Msg: 200 (view)

Posted: 4/4/2018 2:44:45 PM
More crazy stories about maniac people on POF. You can figure them out through their low IQ and
misconduct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goiSO1Hryxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koySoaOJ-8

That is why I don't believe in online dating. Again, another good evidence, it depends upon the person, rather than his/her race.
 Guerrero
Msg: 198 (view)

Posted: 4/4/2018 9:40:50 AM
dragonbytes

Here is another crime from white men on the website of POF. It all depends about the one's self. There are a lot of hopeless, homeless, physio people here.

Another crime by a white man within less than a month on POF. Thus, the idea of judging people upon their races is so wrong.

Mother’s heartbreak after daughter is murdered by Plenty of Fish boyfriend
http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/03/mothers-heartbreak-daughter-murdered-plenty-fish-boyfriend-7438529/

Pair accused of luring teen to Hamilton Co. using Plenty of Fish dating site
http://www.wlwt.com/article/pair-accused-of-luring-teen-to-hamilton-co-using-plenty-of-fish-dating-site/19506420

Guerrero
Msg: 197 (view)

Dogs are not of low honor
Posted: 4/4/2018 9:31:40 AM
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
 Guerrero
Msg: 193 (view)

Posted: 4/4/2018 6:27:54 AM

"So the likeness of him is as the likeness of a dog; if you attack it it lolls its tongue out, or if you leave it, it lolls its tongue out."
7:176
 Guerrero
Msg: 188 (view)

Posted: 4/3/2018 11:15:39 PM
It does not benefit the lion to answer the dogs.
Similar dogs bark together.
One dog barks, the others bark after.
 Guerrero
Msg: 186 (view)

Posted: 4/3/2018 10:49:32 PM
That is why the Lion is a King

Keeping moving your tails
I do not care.
 Guerrero
Msg: 183 (view)

Posted: 4/3/2018 9:33:51 PM
Tech30

Guerrero ,Hi , I accept all people. I dont date religious people though. Of ANY religion. I have friends of various religions. I would never date a religious woman though.

Fair enough. However, the woman could be religious, but her mentality cannot tune with you. On the other hand, a woman could be non-religious, but there is a harmony between both of you. Don't you think?
 Guerrero
Msg: 182 (view)

Dunning-Kreuger Effect...
Posted: 4/3/2018 9:14:10 PM
 Guerrero
Msg: 177 (view)

Posted: 4/2/2018 11:57:57 AM
Tech30

I had a new woman working the front desk for 2 months at our office. her ex husband was from egypt. She let her son go visit him. He refused to let him come back. She took a week off to go and try to get him back. We havent heard from her in over a month.

I respect your opinion for not dating Muslim women. In Islam, Muslim women cannot marry non-Muslim men. I believe other men may share with you the same opinion. However, broadly speaking, many other groups from different backgrounds will say the same thing about your religion and Muslims too. There are some examples of these groups that would not marry you, unless you are one of them,

- Religious Mormons
- Ultra Orthodox Jews
- Religious Jehovah's Witnesses
- Religious Catholic
- and there are more.

Now, please read below, the data, obtained from the Egyptian Family Court, shows that 66% of wives who abuse and beat their husbands apply for divorce in the Family Court.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1158555/egyptian-women-number-one-beating-husbands-shows-un-study/

Regarding bad treatment for women, how about this article from the Independent, a known British Newspaper,

Woman beaten by husband refused divorce because 'violence isn't a reason', say Israeli judges. Religious leaders described domestic violence as 'non-recurring' despite man being arrested on three separate occasions. Please see the link below

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/woman-beaten-by-husband-refused-a-divorce-because-violence-isnt-a-reason-to-end-a-relationship-a7572986.html

So, the Israeli court legalized for women to be beaten up, do not you think?

Would you like to get you a census of beating women in the USA by non-Muslim husbands?

I am not asking you here to change your mind. Muslims like any other groups. They have good people and bad people.

I am going to quit Islam right away, if you gave one instance, Prophet Muhammad - peace and mercy by upon him - beat up or hit by any means, any of his wives. Just once.

If you did not find any, then ask yourself, why the role model of Muslims never did it, if is a good behavior?
 Guerrero
Msg: 174 (view)

Posted: 4/2/2018 11:23:27 AM
browneyesboo

I can write a response if I want....and it doesn't have to be about you, because no one is interested in you
anymore. You're whinny and dateless and people would rather talk about things that are positive and interesting.

I would feel so so bad if someone like you is interested in me or my threads. In real fact, I'd think there is something wrong with me, if someone like you cared. This thread for people Dating over 30s. It has nothing to do with your advertising or personal stuff. Please , no no solicitation in my thread.

Yes, you can response to anyone else, but not me please.

There is someone else here killing herself to get a response fro me. Once by being nice, another time being rude to grab my attention by any means. I've never commented on someone's writing, unless I care about his/her writing. However, she cannot get it. I told her clearly that I was not interested. It looks like a stalker.
 Guerrero
Msg: 169 (view)

Posted: 4/2/2018 10:38:29 AM
Keep moving your tail
I do not care
 Guerrero
Msg: 166 (view)

Posted: 4/2/2018 9:50:35 AM
Canelas19

Exactly. No matter how we respond, if we don't respond or even if we respond respectfully, there always going to be men that will whine about it and try to make us feel guilty for not wanting to date them. And I'm speaking from experience. Imagine if we state something like race or religious preferences in our profiles? I can see the dozens of hate emails coming. Ignore them is better.

I am sorry about that. It looks like you went through hard experiences. If what you said was correct, then men must have more education about women freedom of expression. I am confident women have the right to speak up about the race or religion of the man they want to date. I myself respect that a lot.

As men have the right to speak about the size of their potential female partners, why women do not have the right to speak about race or religion of their potential partners?

We don't call a woman racists if she refuses to date a a heavily smoker man or a man just eats vegan? Do we?
 Guerrero
Msg: 165 (view)

Posted: 4/2/2018 9:41:09 AM
browneyesboo

I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.
Apparently the OP is unable to get a date and doesn't
know why.

Poor you. Why do not you read the written response before you, from the 31 year old woman? It may help you to understand the purpose of this thread. And an advice, there is no need to write a response, unless you know the main purpose of the thread. Moreover, I really do not care what you ate or wore. These thread is not about you at all.
 Guerrero
Msg: 160 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 10:14:41 PM

That explains why you have such strong feelings about this site.

First a correction
I have been here since 2006, and never gotten a warning and my account is still valid.

Second, I think POF is fair enough.

Third, I think some women are afraid of being frank in their profiles, to avoid a potential warning message.
 Guerrero
Msg: 157 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 1:38:16 PM
Here a clear proof for what I was talking about.

A POF user received a warning.
The woman did not know the reason exactly. However, she thought it was because she had "Caucasian men only" in my profile description.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16402701.aspx

The discussion was among rational people.

The main point here is, POF is a professional website and they do not delete a user account without warning, unless there is a serious problem. Exactly like how any company, organization, or even your employer will act with you.

I have been here since 2006, and gotten a warning and my account is still valid.

Thus, I trust POF, and how they investigate cases before taking an action.

POF does not tolerate discrimination

"PlentyOfFish has zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination related race, sex, disability, sexual orientation etc."

http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted/
 Guerrero
Msg: 156 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 1:03:40 PM
The mental incapacity individual does not understand that we have to keep repeating the same words for low IQ person, hopefully he may get it.

The low IQ animal does not know how dump he is to understand the word company and possibility of litigation.

The animal who lives in his own world world, thinks the whole world is just his own world. He knew nothing and argue like nothing.

The low IQ animal asked a stupid question, about the movement of the thread from a wish to women, to ended up like that. His poor mind was incapably of analyizing the situation like how I did.

The so depressed so called human spends his holiday on a forum, with no one else around.

The low IQ animal was moving his tail all the time, wishing a reply from me. He is too desperate to talk with a smart human being.

The low IQ animal gives no alibi or supportive website, rather than a dirty mouth.
 Guerrero
Msg: 154 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 11:08:01 AM
A mental incapacity person, who talks as if he was under consent, thinks a free dating website, can perform outside or the law umbrella, and discriminate against people without legal consequences.

The very low IQ with no mind never thought, if POF is just a free dating website, and it is that simple why on earth Match Group bought it for $575 millions?

The mental incapacity person has no idea what does the word "Company" mean? He thinks POF is not a simple dating website.

It is impossible to explain for your dog, eating food from the floor is not healthy. His IQ will never get it. That is why we learned, it is so hard, if it is not impossible to improve someone's IQ.
 Guerrero
Msg: 150 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 9:35:20 AM
2ufo

Have you head (sic) about a term called self-representation?
Yes. And you shouldn't.

If you know what self-representation is, you would not say that I was not a lawyer. You could be a lawyer for yourself.

Really? When did you see me?

Now, if you have something to enrich the main topic, it will be nice. However, if you are home depressed in your holiday, please keep that to yourself.

On 2015, they paid $48,000 after regulators found the company violated its new anti-spam legislation.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/plenty-of-fish-dating-site-fined-under-anti-spam-law-1.3010560

Here is another question from a POF's user about the possibility of suing them
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-sue-pof-dating-site-and-can-it-be-won-----be-2470693.html

Here is a man sued True.com, for gender bais
https://www.courthousenews.com/man-cant-sue-dating-service-for-gender-bias/

Dating site eHarmony has settled a lawsuit in California by agreeing to end the separation of its homosexual and heterosexual matchmaking services.
https://mashable.com/2010/01/28/eharmony-lawsuit/#ZjmaN61yXSqg

Another important point, on 2015 POF was sold to the Match Group. Thus, some rules before 2015, might be changed. Why?

Please take into your consideration that POF (subsidiary company) was sold to Match Group (parent company). Therefore, some of POF's rules might be adjusted by Match Group's regulations. Especially, Match Group owns 100% of POF.

The main idea of all of that, it is a company with a budget of millions of dollars, in which must follow the law, where is it mainly located. Therefore, they cannot discriminate or take decisions, without a good alibi. Even if, a sole proprietorship should run in this same way.

Moreover, while you may think you don't have a strong case, a lawyer may see it differently. So, it is better to check with a lawyer to see if your case is strong enough for litigation.

If they used to do that in the past, they cannot not do it after being sold for $575.

If you have a strong case, many lawyers will be happy to take it, in a contingent fee arrangement.

A discrimination case with a merit gains a lot of money, therefore, companies have strong rules to avoid it. Even if when the company wins, they still pay tons of money to their lawyer.
 Guerrero
Msg: 148 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 8:35:11 AM
overunity

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter"

I am more than happy to discuss with you, verse by verse, if you can open a thread in a POF religion forum. However, it would be irrelevant to discuss religious war topic in a thread mainly about a wish for women to be more clearer.

To help you to follow on on the thread

- The thread started with a wish if women to be clearer in their profiles, if they do not prefer dating outside or their races.

- I preferred to block a man you were not interested in, rather than sending a message like, "I do not date Muslims, or blacks." or even wasting time, by sending any other type of messages.

- Someone else disagreed with me, arguing that if blocked a user many times, it deleted his account.

- I disagreed. POF deletes user accounts after investigation. I gave an example if a group of people discriminated against an individual and blocked him. Then POF helped them by deleting this user account it, the user could sue POF.

- We ended up discussing the ability of filling a case.

I quoted a verse from the Quran that has nothing to do with wars, fights, inheritance, divorce,..etc. Did not you see that?

If you want to discuss wars; including inquisition or persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses in WW II by Catholic Leader, Adolf Hitler, then please do not pick up a Dating Over 30 forum and a thread has nothing to do with wars.

Ironically, even if it is called Dating over 30 forum, people argue here are over 50 and 60. If It knew that, I would post my thread on Dating over 45 Forum.
 Guerrero
Msg: 147 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 8:19:07 AM
2ufo

And you're pretty durn heedless, you're like a cow blundering across a highway.

My life became like reading a national geographic magazine, each day I discover a new animal.

Have you head about a term called self-representation?
Second, a lawyer gives a legal advice, rather referring you to ask a lawyer, like how I did.

You do like arguing so are you a lawyer?
If so, you'll recognize that no one who gets deleted because they are blocked multiple times (or even once) by their peers (i.e. other members of POF) has a strong case for anything other than looking stupid. At best.

You look like someone has just come from a long trip to Mars, or woken up after a bad hangover.

You are totally wrong.

I and others users agree at blocking a user multiple times may lead to deleting his/her account. However, we disagree about if POF deletes the user account automatically or after investigation. I say after investigation and say otherwise.
 Guerrero
Msg: 144 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 6:17:14 AM
On 2015, they paid $48,000 after regulators found the company violated its new anti-spam legislation.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/plenty-of-fish-dating-site-fined-under-anti-spam-law-1.3010560

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-sue-pof-dating-site-and-can-it-be-won-----be-2470693.html

Here is a man sued True.com, for gender bais
https://www.courthousenews.com/man-cant-sue-dating-service-for-gender-bias/

Dating site eHarmony has settled a lawsuit in California by agreeing to end the separation of its homosexual and heterosexual matchmaking services.
https://mashable.com/2010/01/28/eharmony-lawsuit/#ZjmaN61yXSqg

Another important point, on 2015 POF was sold to the Match Group. Thus, some rules before 2015, might be changed. Why?

Please take into your consideration that POF (subsidiary company) was sold to Match Group (parent company). Therefore, some of POF's rules might be adjusted by Match Group's regulations. Especially, Match Group owns 100% of POF.

The main idea of all of that, it is a company with a budget of millions of dollars, in which must follow the law, where is it mainly located. Therefore, they cannot discriminate or take decisions, without a good alibi. Even if, a sole proprietorship should run in this same way.

Moreover, while you may think you don't have a strong case, a lawyer may see it differently. So, it is better to check with a lawyer to see if your case is strong enough for litigation.

If they used to do that in the past, they cannot not do it after being sold for $575.

If you have a strong case, many lawyers will be happy to take it, in a contingent fee arrangement.

A discrimination case with a merit gains a lot of money, therefore, companies have strong rules to avoid it. Even if when the company wins, they still pay tons of money to their lawyer.
 Guerrero
Msg: 143 (view)

Posted: 4/1/2018 6:16:15 AM

The low IQ individual thinks that lawyers will happily launch frivolous lawsuits against large corporations that routinely deal in the tens, if not hundreds of millions, of dollars, on a pro bono basis...

"they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear."
Quran - 7:179

I said, "If you have a strong case, many lawyers will be happy to take it, in a contingent fee arrangement."
In which school did your learn strong cases means frivolous lawsuits?

When you have a low IQ and cannot understand like human beings, it is better to ask someone to read English for you?

When you have an alibi, then I will reply you back? Otherwise,
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs
 Guerrero
Msg: 139 (view)

Posted: 3/31/2018 12:29:46 PM
dragonbytes

Guerrero fyi, in the one case of Michelle Martens I don't see anywhere that POF was sued.
In the other case, /nationalpost, POF sent a cease and desist letter to a third party advertiser to removed a picture, and POF said they have nothing to do with the actions of the advertiser.
So it seems like a big nothing burger

Yes, you are correct. However, the idea is POF is a company that could be easily sued.

Guerrero
Msg: 136 (view)

Posted: 3/31/2018 5:57:25 AM

It is very amusing, how the low IQ individual tries to pass off his chaotic "argumentative" style as the product of shrewd calculation, rather than admit that his messy style is the result of a low IQ, and a disordered mind...

It is very pathetic and irrelevant how someone tries to avoid the main point of the topic. by talking about other things that are not related. It is one of the best indicators of his poor mental capacity.

Sir, if your mental capacity told you a company with 88 million users worldwide and a lean team of 75 employees, and was sold for $575 million to The Match Group, and they delete users automatically without being afraid of lawsuits, while they are having a clear statement against discrimination for no reason, then your mind cannot function well.

POF is a company, rather a small group of people made up a forum. POF could be easily sued, because they are located in Canada. If you want to claim that POF's staff are stupid and unprofessional, and delete accounts randomly then good for you.

As a company with millions of dollars, POF must have lawyers. It does not need someone with high IQ to get it.

Any company with millions of a dollars must avoid being sued under any circumstances. If you cannot get that, then I really do not care.

If you have a mind cannot understand the meaning of the word "company", then you should really check if you have one, or take some courses in finance or marketing.

When you know the meaning of the word "company" in terms of accounting and law, you will stop showing ignorance?

You look like someone tried to milk cattle. When I told him, it is a male bull, he did not get it, and kept trying.

Do you have 2 ears and something in between or any type of mental capacity? It is a company.

Blow are some cases where POF was sued

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/peter-burks-plentyoffish
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-uses-plenty-fish-dating-9025773

So, it is not a big deal to sue a company with millions of dollars, if someone has mind and can think clearly.
 Guerrero
Msg: 133 (view)

Posted: 3/30/2018 5:16:17 PM

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

And you will not. My life became like reading a national geographic magazine, each day I discover a new animal.

Did you have enough honor by replying your back? Now, go and tell your family and friends, and mark this date in your calendar.

I guess "cut to the chase" now means, "I will re-post my nonsensical, irrelevant scenario, in the hopes of distracting Arlo."

It means you have no response for what I had said before, and to going for blah blah blah

Here what I said before, and you totally avoided replying it.

Sir, if your mental capacity told you a company with 88 million users worldwide and a lean team of 75 employees, and was sold for $575 million to The Match Group, and they delete users automatically without being afraid of lawsuits, while they are having a clear statement against discrimination for no reason, then your mind cannot function well.

POF is a company, rather a small group of people made up a forum. POF could be easily sued, because they are located in Canada. If you want to claim that POF's staff are stupid and unprofessional, and delete accounts randomly then good for you.

As a company with millions of dollars, POF must have lawyers. It does not need someone with high IQ to get it.

Any company with millions of a dollars must avoid being sued under any circumstances. If you cannot get that, then I really do not care.

If you have a mind cannot understand the meaning of the word "company", then you should really check if you have one, or take some courses in finance or marketing.

Y'know, re-posting a bunch of fancy nonsense doesn't convince anybody of anything

If you have a medium IQ will understand that I am not here to ?convince anybody, but to make wish and provide factual information, nothing less, nothing more.

Normally, bragging about one's IQ is tacky; but, in this case it is warranted:
I have lost more brain-cells to paint-thinner, than you have, period. So, knock it off with the "low IQ" cracks. You don't have the wherewithal to pull it off. Language barrier aside, your posting demonstrates that you are a poseur, nothing more.

A person with a high IQ will never play with the same card twice. Just animals hunt in the same way all the time, do know you that?
Playing with the language card does not help your case. Try to find a better one.

You do not understand what the word "Company" means, in accounting or legal terms, then come here t o talk about IQ, what a sad joke?

You claim POF is a big company with stupid staff and they delete accounts without investigations. If that is not a mental incapacity, then I do not know what mental incapacity is.
 Guerrero
Msg: 131 (view)

Posted: 3/30/2018 5:59:13 AM
overunity

with your proven claim of ultra high IQ and command of logic, it must be frustrating being ignored by these women.
Clearly there must be something radically wrong with these infidels.

Sir, as I said before I dated some women on this website. Some women replied back with responses like "I do not date Muslims." or "I do not date Muslims or blacks." before even starting a talk.

For those who do not want to date outside of their races, I respect them and their opinions. Nothing less, nothing more.
 Guerrero
Msg: 129 (view)

Posted: 3/30/2018 5:27:23 AM
Arlo_Troutman

Just give up, Guerrero. We're not playing "What if"; but, talking about what *ACTUALLY IS*.
You're grasping at straws, and it's just pathetic.

Giving up or continue, is that going to fix your life?

You are killing yourself and doing your best, to get a response from me.

Here is my response, are you feeling honored now?

Let us cut to chase

Guerrero
Msg: 127 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2018 9:10:19 PM
chromis1

LOL!!!! No they don't, and you can't prove it. You want to make that claim, burden of proof is on YOU.
Everything is automated. "X" number of block strikes against you, and you're toast. The moderators are gone. Bots fly around everywhere on this site on seek and destroy missions. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT because you have no forum experience and you haven't been here to see profiles vanish into thin air. Basically, you're just pulling assumptions out of your arse to refute facts. That's a low IQ stunt.
Geez, dude, I wouldn't have thought that you'd be such a sore loser. But you just can't stand to be wrong. And, without a doubt, your post will be the last on this thread.
Now you've heard the last from me. I found the proof you wanted (not wished for), so now I'll make better use of my time.
And, please, try to clean up your English.

Sir, you cannot clear what has been already cleared.
 Guerrero
Msg: 124 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2018 8:14:24 PM
Chromis1

It will be nice to show me and everyone else, in which thread you explained the source of getting the idea of blocking a person would lead to delete an account. Since you never mentioned it before and you will never show us. Again, the same attitude jumping from a tree to an other, do you know who really does that? It is better to talk about what you just know.
Only somebody with a low IQ wouldn't have been able to easily find the proof. I'm looking at you, OP:
http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted

The low IQ individual who does not understand the known legal rule "the burden of proof is upon the claimant." If you ever claimed anything without an alibi, it either means you are a liar or your mental incapacity leads you that others should do your work for you.

Now, let us go to the website
http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted/

4. You are rude to other users. If you’re rude or send inappropriate messages to other users, this will likely result in getting blocked by these users. If you are being blocked too frequently, you will be deleted. Furthermore, PlentyOfFish has zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination related race, sex, disability, sexual orientation etc.

Sir, do you want an interpretation for the paragraph above , or your IQ is high enough to understand it?

This means, if a person violated the known POF code of ethics and standards of professional conduct via sending messages to other users, and resulted in getting blocked by people, her/his account is going to be deleted. POF investigates any user got many blocks and check the reason behind them. They are not stupid or unprofessional people that delete users accounts arbitrary. I have been here on POF since 2006 and my account has never been deleted.

Ask yourself, what does the sentence "has zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination related race, sex, disability, sexual orientation etc." mean in the end?

For example, if a group of people blocked you, after sending nice messages to them, because they discriminate against you for any reason, Do you think POF will still delete your account?

Anyone works as moderator knows that s/he should investigate every case very well, before deleting an account, to avoid discriminatory claims or may be legal cases.

Moderators, especially with a company like POF, work like HR in a company. They must investigate before taking an action against an employee.

There ya go. Satisfied? Wrapping your low IQ head around this whole "too many blocks = profile deleted" thing? Don't give me "but, that's illogical, I'm never rude, therefore the reason for the rule doesn't apply to me". Muster all the IQ you can to understand POF doesn't look at the content of your messages to determine whether you've been rude. Too many blocks gets your account deleted, regardless of what you've written. By now, that simple fact should be crystal clear to you.

Rushing towards accusation is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance.
 Guerrero
Msg: 119 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2018 3:00:09 PM
Those who have dogs know every well.

The more you give the dog silent treatment, the more the dog barks to get your attention.

Again, whatever the dog moves her tail, it will never get my attention.

The rat may not get it, but it is the truth.

We do not care about the lab rat after the test.
 Guerrero
Msg: 115 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2018 1:48:32 PM
browneyesboo

^^^^I have a pretty high IQ and even I can tell you're
just being an ***hole now.
Not sure why you're enjoying this negative attention,

Ma`am, I did not really care about others attention at all. Only people with low self-confidence seek it. In fact, and you go through all my posts, you will find, all my posts were around a wish women be more open in their profiles if they prefer or don't prefer dating men outside of their races. nothing less, nothing more.

Then you meet some people that have personal problems and want to apply them upon you. Will you leave a chance to make a test? Hell no, you do not meet people will low IQ each day? So, you must start to make your test, especially if it was a part of your curriculum during college.

but I'm pretty sure attention is what you're looking for.

Here we go, another mind reader. If you think I have a high IQ, I cannot read your mind ma`am, and do not know your attention from your post. However, reading your words, tells me your are upset.

Hopefully everyone will do as you suggest and stop
typing to you.

With your high IQ, do not you think you should apply this hope upon yourself, before asking others?
 Guerrero
Msg: 113 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2018 11:53:33 AM
2ufo

Here is another evidence?

Do you know whom depend upon their imagination rather than reality?

Kids, why?

Because of the low IQ. boogeyman mainly scares kids. When someone in her 50s acts like a kid, predicting and reading intention rather contexts, definitely she has a poor mental capacity.

Again, another proof for the poor IQ and mental capacity. I am not an arrogant, but the other person has an IQ that is almost higher a monkey. by a little bit

Moreover, do you know how your dog behaves when you ignores her?

She does everything to grab your attention, does not she?

Whatever the dog moves her tail, it will never get my attention.

The rat may not get it, but it is the truth.

We do not care about the lab rat after the test.
 Guerrero
Msg: 111 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2018 10:43:22 AM
2ufo

As I said. Intolerantly arrogant.

Just ignorant people may think this way.

Did I talk to someone and apply some behavior techniques to test the thinking as we do for lab rat? Yes I did.

For example, I asked someone to stop jumping from a tree to another, and she did not get it? She did not get whom jumps from a tree to another?

Does that mean I am smart?
NO

But the other person has very very very low IQ.
 Guerrero
Msg: 107 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2018 6:10:08 AM
Arlo_Troutman

(Guerrero) I am still not really sure what type of common sense you have or logical thinking you are using for keeping an open channel with someone you do not want to hear back from from him or her anymore?

Maybe that other person has no interest in "keeping an open channel"? It takes *BOTH* parties to be interested, in this case.

Great, then blocking is the best option then. If you have another opinion, good for you.
 Guerrero
Msg: 106 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2018 6:06:46 AM
halcyon_skies

I am confident they are not. Being highly educated is not about what you were taught in school. It’s about what you actually learned. I’d go so far as to say that most posters here without college degrees are better educated than you. Your reading comprehension skills are extremely poor---you continue to accuse me of saying things I didn't say, even after I pointed your errors out to you. You’re repeatedly misunderstanding my meanings---yet other posters here have no difficulties understanding me.

if my thread did not hit a nerve, you will not type down a long reply, to prove something that I know and any well-educated person know it is not true. What you say above is a personal opinion from a low IQ woman, and the dust I walk on it each day worth more than it.

Below, are the evidences of your low IQ, which lead to you poor attitude and communication skills., and in turn resulting in a psychological mechanism defense to prove otherwise.

You can check this analysis with a therapist, and I will owe you an apology if s/he says otherwise.

Nope. I think you want women to specifically state in their profiles if they don't date Muslim men. That's really what this is all about, isn't it? You only threw "Jewish" and "Black" into the equation so it wouldn't appear so obvious that you think women are wasting your time and dismissing you because you're Muslim.

How did you read my mind and intention? What has to do with the simple question the in main thread?

Au contraire, is you with the poor attitude. If you already have all the answers, then there was no reason to start this thread and waste people's time.

Why are you still replying back someone you know he is wasting your time?

Perhaps you should go back to the school where you earned your degree, and ask for a refund.

If I go back to school, how that may help you in the future?
What is the relationship between it and the main topic?

I was informed by a former moderator that this was the case

There is a difference between POF's main rules and Moderator's personal opinion. Lacking of understanding this basic concept means poor IQ.

Again, all of the above paragraphs have nothing to do for a simple question in the main post. Many wise women here said their opinions and just left.

Why did I keep communicating with you for a while via back and forth thread?

I just wanted to analyze your character. Nothing else, nothing more. I studied organizational behavior.

Now, I got what I want. You will not find a single reply from me on your threads anymore.
 Guerrero
Msg: 101 (view)

Posted: 3/28/2018 7:49:13 PM
Arlo_Troutman

I was referring specifically to your suggestion to resend messages, presumably to force a response, was a bad one. *YOU* think not responding is "passive" and "disrespect(ful)" -- my opinion is that resending a message, to *FORCE* the other person to respond, is rude and obnoxious.

I am not sure why did you ever learned a follow-up email is considered rude? I will be more than happy to show me a proof of it. There are many books of communications around, and they will help you build a better ideas.

I am still not really sure what type of common sense you have or logical thinking you are using for keeping an open channel with someone you do not want to hear back from from him or her anymore?

Counter-request: please indicate how many times you will resend a message before you grab a clue and realize that *YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET A REPLY?!?*

Through my experience here, some women reply back and you meet them after. They got many messages more than they could read. It is called a follow-up message, singular, not plural.

Quite right. So, why are you suggesting that not getting a response can mean *ONLY* one thing?

Where did I suggest that?
 Guerrero
Msg: 98 (view)

Posted: 3/28/2018 6:01:02 PM
halcyon_skies

I'm not trying to be funny. I honestly don't think you have a good command of the English Language, because you're not making any sense.

Ma`am, I am confident my education and scope of reading are much higher than yours. If you read 1 book in public administration, you will get what I was talking about. I am talking with a level of language higher than yous.

You came here on this thread with no specific goal. Once you personalized things and reading my minds and intentions. Another time you claimed you explained something you did not. Then, you could not differentiate between POF's rules and personal opinion. You claimed wasting here time and still putting down some threads. I feel I am talking to a teenager rather than a woman in her 50s or someone under the influence.

How is not blocking someone wasting my time? I ignore, not block. And what does my age have to do with it? Again, you 're not making any sense. The more you talk, the less sense you make.

Because replying back the person is wasting time. Not responding gives a possibility for the person to send you a follow-up message. Why on earth keeping an open channel with someone you do not want him to send you a message? This is very poor thinking. That is why blocking works better.

Please go back to school and improve your literacy and grasp of the English Language, and I'll be happy to.

I am trying to explain for you here basics of communication , you were supposed to get them by reaching your age. Please read a book in public administration and come to discuss communication with me.

Reading makes people smarter.
 Guerrero
Msg: 96 (view)

Posted: 3/28/2018 5:19:39 PM
halcyon_skies

Nice try, but the post of mine that you quoted was not made in reference to myself. Anyone with half a brain could figure out that "a woman" means women in general. If I were speaking specifically about myself, I would have used "I".

Go back and re-read message 55, and you’ll clearly see where I stated, “My opinion is that it's better to not respond to messages from people with whom you are not interested.”

An individual has brain with something in between will state the opinion s/he believes in and either individualize or generalize it. You type down opinions you do not even apply upon yourself, while you prefer another one. Are you typing down under influence?

Now again,
Could you please show me and everyone else, in which thread you explained the source of getting the idea of blocking a person would lead to delete an account. Since you never mentioned it before and you will never show us?

I was informed by a former moderator that this was the case---however, he is no longer here. If you want answers, you’ll have to do your own research like everyone else. Here’s a link to dozens of posts on the subject of blocking:

So, you have not explained it before in my thread then, as I challenged you. And here we go, you are trying to explain it now.

Ma`am for the second time, The burden of proof is upon the claimant. " If you cannot get it, I cannot help you, because I cannot reason with you.

Read the rules of POF, then find out which one supports your story, then come back to me. Supposedly, you were honest, your story about the former moderator was an individual's opinion, if you know the basics of the law.

This is not logical thinking--it’s a circular argument based on your opinion. You’re not providing any support for your premise that professionals block--as opposed to simply ignoring or responding with a polite “Thanks, but no thanks” to people they’re not interested in.

Very funny, you wanted me to search for your a hallucinating idea about blocking people, and on the other hand, you did not search for my what I said yourself.

I am sorry, life is too short to advice someone in your age. If the life did not teach you a lesson for not wasting your time replying people you do not care about, then sorry, your age is growing faster than your thinking.

Please read any public administration book. Any book and come and discuss the proof of my conclusion with me.

Learn then discuss.

Show ALL Forums