Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why is there a continual flow of insincerity?
 spent
Msg: 14

Why is there a continual flow of insincerity?
Posted: 5/11/2006 4:06:47 PM
some females are only worth shagging. if you are worthy, you will command respect and a stable relationship.
 spent
Msg: 21

Hedonism Vs. selflessness
Posted: 5/11/2006 12:21:21 AM
Has nothing to do with opinion. you got the facts wrong. fix it.
 spent
Msg: 19

Is there anything better than revenge?
Posted: 5/10/2006 6:06:06 PM
What happened to using violence for revenge? If that girl in your profile pic is her, she is not pretty.
 spent
Msg: 18

Hedonism Vs. selflessness
Posted: 5/10/2006 6:01:10 PM
All humans and animals are perfectly selfish so your question is nonsensical. Hedonism does not impy you are selfish. Lets think a little bit before posting.
 spent
Msg: 3

Would YOU date someone with a chronic disease???
Posted: 5/10/2006 5:55:21 PM
If she is good looking and loose, what do I care if she is going to die. We are all going to die.
 spent
Msg: 39

Why do I look good in mirror but not pictures?
Posted: 5/10/2006 5:53:20 PM
None of the responses are very helpful. The mirror reverses the image; yes; but is that relevant : No, it's not.

You people obviously need an education. The most important factor in the appearance of the face is the level of adrenaline in your body. In the morning, you look like crap because you are relaxed and so are the muscles in your face. Nervous people always look young ie asians.
If you are outside, face the sun when you take a picture and you will look 20 yrs younger.
Always have the camera above you so you are looking up towards camera. Take hundreds of pics and pick the best ones. Make sure your hair is freshly washed and combed properly.
Lighting is the answer. Should have known better than pose such a complicated question in these forums.
 spent
Msg: 103

Cultural Diversity
Posted: 5/10/2006 12:37:34 PM
Genocide has occurred in every culture and era of history. It will happen again in Canada. Lets stay the majority.
 spent
Msg: 20

Why do some guys just not understand???????
Posted: 5/9/2006 11:08:23 PM
Why not just sleep with him if that is all he wants. He'll get bored fast.
 spent
Msg: 81

Cultural Diversity
Posted: 5/9/2006 7:48:52 PM
"if my great grandfather incurred a debt to someone, would the debtor's relatives collect from me? no."

Canadians have lived such soft lives free of competition for resources that we dont really understand life. The fact is that might/power always wins and is always good. More powerful people always will take from the weak. It is part of the physics of the universe. We defeated the French and indians and we subjugated them. They are losers and that is the only way it can be. It is totally impossible to go back and change history. Varous waves of natives migrated down north america wiping out the preceding wave. It is just a natural process.

I do , however, believe that descendents should be responsible for financial debts of their parents. The Germans caused two world wars and I think the descendents should be punished because they carry the genes of the nazis who caused so much trouble for my people. If you want to discourage the Hitlers of the world you punish their descendents because the whole point of life is getting your genes into next generation. It is totally irrelevant if the descendent has not committed any crime. People are punished all the time for just being unlucky.ie getting cancer at young age.
 spent
Msg: 70

Cultural Diversity
Posted: 5/9/2006 5:36:07 PM
Canadians see themselves as morally superior to other races and nations. I dont know how we reconcile this with the fact that we so recently wiped out the indians and took their land. I dont see anything wrong with us defeating the natives; might was right in those days and it still is, but it is hard to think of a worse case of genocide. Making an undeserving black person Governer General, i think, is a pretty weak way of demonstrating our moral superiority. Labelling people who support white rights as racists and criminals is bizarre when ordinary Canadians hold much more hardline opinions about foreigners.
 spent
Msg: 39

On the internet, how has a particular man or woman stood out to you?
Posted: 5/9/2006 5:22:46 PM
The internet is an illusion. I will never give any weight to my impression of people i only know on the net.
 spent
Msg: 1

Why do I look good in mirror but not pictures?
Posted: 5/9/2006 2:05:18 PM
I almost always look good in my bathroom mirror but have never got a picture that looks as good and I have tried very hard. I dont look good in changing room mirror ; just bathroom mirrors.
 spent
Msg: 16

Residential School Survivor? Was GENOCIDE Preformed?
Posted: 5/9/2006 1:56:27 PM
Dont be ashamed to be white; be ashamed to be human. The various indian tribes were constantly committing real genocide against each other long before they were conquered by the british.
 spent
Msg: 14

Residential School Survivor? Was GENOCIDE Preformed?
Posted: 5/9/2006 1:06:44 PM
As a white, I went to residential school during day for couple years. Some of the indians lived at home after school too. We fed and educated them for free. I think it is very generous to educate your potential enemy. I really dont think educating people can be called genocide.

Show ALL Forums