Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Accounts w/o photos/Fake profiles
 XXXMrWonderfulXXX
Msg: 5 (view)

Accounts w/o photos/Fake profiles
Posted: 8/21/2018 7:33:44 AM
The 9o's was when people did not use photo's often or even had one. This isn't the 90's anymore, excuses shouldn't be made for those who aren't going to put their face on here. It's as simple as not using the site if you aren't going to use areal photo's. To be honest this site needs to get its head out of the ground and implement a facial recognition system or require each profile to have more than one photo and have them be identified by employees who are trained to identify scams. I am security+ certified and have been for over a decade now, that goes for having a pof profile too. Since I have had a POF profile, all day/ every day, I've flagged scams/fake profiles matched with me and I hardly ever get a real match with anyone who actually communicates. I had even been punished by POF by being locked out of my own profile for months. It's a sad business practice to be the backbone of criminal enterprises for scams. The dating scam business is a muti-billion dollar business. Read (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/romance-scams-online-fbi-facebook_us_59414c67e4b0d318548666f9).

Show ALL Forums