Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is it me?
 Blessedcutie
Msg: 23 (view)

Is it me?
Posted: 4/15/2012 3:29:09 AM
Hi Megamillion. That's a good question, but a difficult question for anyone that doesn't know you or hasn't been in a situation to observe you to answer. My suggestion is to go back to your male friends and ask them what made them classify you as a friend and not as a romantic partner or wife. Men are simple creatures and it doesn't take long for them to decide if a woman will be their friend, sex partner or a woman they can see a longterm future with. If you and your ex beaus are truly friends, they shouldn't have a problem in revealing this information to you. Good luck!
 blessedcutie
Msg: 471 (view)

IS IT TRUE THAT A WOMAN SHOULDN’T PURSUE A MAN?
Posted: 1/26/2010 12:57:19 PM
I personally don't believe that women should pursue a man. Pursuing is a man's job. There's nothing wrong with a woman smiling or providing some kind of indicator that she's interested but if a man isn't brave or confident enough to approach her, he's still a boy in my book. "Men hunt, women choose".
 blessedcutie
Msg: 80 (view)

Why do they run when they see I am a Pastor
Posted: 1/23/2010 7:51:35 PM
No strong, well informed Christian would run from anyone. "because greater is he who is in you that he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

God gives us all a choice to accept him to deny him. It is a Christian's job to spread the good news that Jesus died on the cross to save all of our sins. If an atheist or anyone doesn't want to receive this information, that's their choice. Noone should be forced or feel like they are being forced to hear the word of God. But I tell you, we will all be judged before it is over.

Bon chance and God bless.
 blessedcutie
Msg: 78 (view)

Why do they run when they see I am a Pastor
Posted: 1/23/2010 7:39:39 PM
Women run out of fear of being judged or not being good enough for a minister. Also lack of knowledge . It's hard to believe that ministers are people, too. It's so easy to walk the path that everyone else is walking, but when you make a conscious decision to tread off the beaten path, expect to take some slack.
 blessedcutie
Msg: 165 (view)

HELP ME - GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN WITH TOO MANY MEN??
Posted: 1/23/2010 6:55:20 PM
Marcus, it sounds like you are building a meaningful relationship with a young lady that you care about. In order for your relationship to sustain the hands of time, you have to communicate honestly with each. Last night, you opened the doors for an honest conversation. Unfortunately, you heard things you didn't want to hear. But that sometimes happens when we ask for the truth. As the addage goes, the truth hurts. Do you honestly want to end a relationship with someone you care about because they were honest with you? Would you have preferred that she lied to you and said she was still a virgin? In my opinion, relationships your girlfriend had before you should not matter. Should she be concerned about your prior relationships? Would you want her to judge you because of things you have done before she met you? I say get over it and continue to build your relationship with her. Loving someone means you love all of them--the good, the bad and the ugly. By the way, having unprotected sex with ANYONE is dangerous. Just because you're dating does not make you safe. Both of you should be tested for HIV and other STDs to know your status before you take that risk.

Bon chance and God bless

Show ALL Forums