Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Bf rarely wants sex
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 36 (view)

Bf rarely wants sex
Posted: 3/28/2013 9:55:53 PM
Yeah sweetie you took his life and turned it upside down within a year and basically trapped him into something that he wasn't ready for, you didn't give the relationship a chance to grow...if you did who knows how he would be acting right now, but right now I promise he resents you.

I know I know, it's his child and he needs to take responsibilty but that doesn't mean he should be locked down in a relationship he doesn't wanna be in.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 63 (view)

Mommy issues
Posted: 3/17/2013 4:06:31 PM
I'm kind of curious we're you just arguing with him or did you hit him? Maybe he is a mamas boy, maybe the moms over protected, maybe you we're out of line and had to be put in your place, maybe a little bit of everything.

Also what if it was his friend throwing you out, would you say he had "friend" issues, he could of also of been caught off gaurd, but like you said he did stand inbetween you both when the mom tried to hurt you. If I had to take a wild stab in the dark I would be guessing you were drunk that night and got violent and now you're trying to play victim for some sympathy.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 77 (view)

The pain of your ex seeing someone else
Posted: 3/14/2013 8:39:22 AM
Every time I see my ex with another It almost makes me wanna break down and cry....that poor poor guy.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 46 (view)

Wanting Out, but feel stuck.....HELP!!
Posted: 3/11/2013 9:22:08 PM
I fell sorry for your husband ...he takes care of you while you're sick and you go and cheat on him and yet you're the one who wants to leave? This is why a seriously doubt marriage.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 61 (view)

Do you believe a man of today, still understands the true meaning of romance?
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:04:01 AM
Unfortunately today's woman would only see a man trying to be romantic as a man trying to hard which automatically means needy, so most guys don't wanna go their do to all the unwritten rules set out their. But today's man can still be romantic if given the opportunity.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 45 (view)

Change your Personality???
Posted: 2/25/2013 11:24:34 PM
Dating sites are horrible man..this site should be called Plenty of Shit because that's all it is. Yes, you'll here the occational story of two people meeting on here and living happily ever after..Blah..crock oh shit. The kind of people who meet each other on here are the same people who don't really have too many problems meeting someone in real life.

But what really grinds my gears is the whole "nice guy" label..if you're not an ass hole you're a "nice guy"..it's never funny guy, smart gay, cute guy etc....nope, you're just one or thee other. All in all man, try some new things and stay active..things should fall to place.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 42 (view)

Change your Personality???
Posted: 2/25/2013 10:44:43 PM
It is nearly impossible to change your personality, you are who you are. You might wanna change some things up in your life though, stuff like hobbies and new interests will give you something to talk about and taking a risk here and their with the opposite sex wouldn't hurt either, even if you fail at least you tried.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 33 (view)

Is 25 too old to date an 18 year old?
Posted: 2/21/2013 10:54:23 PM
Naw man, If you can still pull that wool go for it. **** social norms
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 29 (view)

Friend zoned
Posted: 2/21/2013 10:34:51 PM
It's all good dude, I practically run friend zone so don't feel too bad. But YES, you definitly need to move on..theirs Plenty of fish (no pun intended) is the sea...people like to think that's just a quote but it's actually quite true...and If you can distance yourself from her..keep yourself bizzy.

I'm also guessing you're not that confident in yourself...some girl gave you some attention and you jumped on it..it's happens. Keep your head up and move on.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 38 (view)

How common is wanting to sleep alone?
Posted: 2/21/2013 10:22:20 PM
I used to hate sharing a bed with my ex simply do to the fact and I can't snuggle or be held on to for too long...I move around.

Plus my ex would get jealous of my pillow..yes I have a tendency to kinda,,hug my pillow at night :) ..it's strictly a comfort issue.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 5 (view)

Just Friends- need advice
Posted: 2/21/2013 10:18:13 PM
You need to get over him..you already know this but you're hanging on to the "what if?" ..move on and stop torturing yourself.

P.S. I find it lame everyone wants to delete other peoples post because it's "pity" it's not...it's called getting advice..kids these days.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 41 (view)

Unhappy in a relationship or happy and single?
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:51:17 PM
When I broke up with my ex I was so so happy, I finally had freedom to do what I wanted when I wanted...BUUUUUT...a couple months down the road and I got that old lonely feeling.

In a relationship and miserable or single and LONELY ..that's totally me.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 19 (view)

With a girl who has BDP (borderline personality disorder)
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:42:47 PM
You seem pretty torn, for one you love the girl but is it really the best relationship for YOU? Obviously a lot of red flags. I've been in relationships with girls like this myself and trust me man if you can get out get out NOW. No use in dragging it out.
 MarksgoneFishing
Msg: 51 (view)

How do I tell a friend I cant go with her to kill another baby?
Posted: 1/14/2013 11:23:16 PM
Eeeeew that's horrible, I mean understand maybe you didn't expect it the first and maybe you have to get an abortion, but six? It's like she doesn't even care, it's not to supposed normal thing you do, horrible. Tell her to start taking the pill or stop ****ing.

Show ALL Forums