Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Guys- kiss after oral foreplay?
 Thekid757
Msg: 165 (view)

Guys- kiss after oral foreplay?
Posted: 3/26/2014 12:13:05 PM
This is simple. You are going down on him to pleasure him and make him happy and I some women cases to satisfy their own sexual desire. If a kiss makes you happy for going down on him, then he should have no problem kissing you. If he doesn't, plain and simple, don't give him blowjobs anymore. Me, after a girl blows me I will kiss her and that's mostly because I wanted to because I was so revved up from the blowjob.
 Thekid757
Msg: 186 (view)

Man withdrawling to ejaculate on you.
Posted: 3/26/2014 11:42:59 AM
Well I can tell you for many different reasons... Yes, the pull out method is not a reliable method but it has got me through being baby-less. I will admit it is a bit of a turn on for me to ejaculate on my woman. And I find it to be even more of a turn on if she likes it. If she doesn't like it and I can tell she doesn't I will stop doing it. Another reason is since women think men are dogs anyway, ejaculating on a woman is a territorial thing. We are marking our property. Honestly, most of the women I've been with liked that I did it. Most women allow it to happen because they know it makes the man happy. Most loyal women like making their man happy.
 thekid757
Msg: 22 (view)

Women's profile question
Posted: 3/25/2014 2:28:18 PM
Women are sensitive and their personality is a hit or miss. You will find some that only want sex, you will find some that want something real, and you got some out there that use this to stroke their ego. These women more than likely fell in love with a guy and he dropped her while she thought she was baddest women on the planet. They felt low and now they got to use this to build back up their ego. You can usually discover where then woman falls in after meet her the first time.
 thekid757
Msg: 342 (view)

Penis Pride
Posted: 3/25/2014 2:22:52 PM
Some guy, SOME GUYS will say that to impress you to make you want it and so they can get some. Take note, the guys that don't brag about it usually have something else to offer you than just good sex. The guys that brag about it usually only have that to offer.
 thekid757
Msg: 21 (view)

Sexually, I feel like a burden.
Posted: 3/25/2014 2:19:28 PM
OP,

Trust me you aren't a burden in fact you are a privlilege to him. You're over-thinking! If he's doing something to pleasure you it is for at least 1 of 3 reasons... 1. He wants to. 2. He feels obligated to. 3. Because he like to please you. When it comes to sexual pleasure, number 2 is the least likely for a guy. Number 3 is sort of in conjunction with number 1. And trust me if it were number 2 then he probably wouldn't lie to you and tell you that he like doing it. He would at some point reject you if he hates doing it.
 thekid757
Msg: 158 (view)

Oral Sex on Uncircumsized Penis...?
Posted: 11/17/2013 7:32:16 PM
Some might say it is unsanitary? Did you know that the human mouth is twice as dirty as the uncircumcised penis. I will say this ladies... if a man is uncircumcised and has a smell or gunk under his foreskin, that should be a direct reflection of his hygiene. That should be the first sign that this guy doesn't wash or doesn't care about his hygiene. To the poster, do it the same as you would with a circumcised one. Don't be surprised if the guy you are doing it to gets super turn on and heated because he is probably much more sensitive. He will appreciate it and more importantly he will appreciate you.
 Thekid757
Msg: 76 (view)

Foreskin Restoration
Posted: 11/17/2013 7:02:22 AM
First off most of you got it wrong. Foreskin restoration is not a surgical procedure. They achieve by stretching the remaining skin over time thus making it a little longer to where skin will then come back over the head. The OP should look into it more deeply because sometimes it can't be restored due to be circ'ed high and tight therefore there is really not enough left on the shaft to restore. But really, I know it is probably for you and if you like sex now then just keep it the way it is. Here in the US you are going to be preferred by being circ'ed because of all the myths about uncirc'ed. A vast majority of women don't care what the status of it is. Just know that US is the only country in the world one that circumcises for no religious, tribal, or cultural reasons. The still circumcise because people still believe the myth about uncircumcised although it has been proven that none of it true. It's on the decline in the US that people are not circumcising their children. I don't think it's covered by insurance anymore because it is considered to be cosmetic surgery. So now days more woman are against because they believe the boys should be left alone and let him decide later in life. I think if enjoy sex now then don't mess with it because it might turn out you don't like it when you do "change"
 thekid757
Msg: 53 (view)

Why don't most women like cumshots?
Posted: 1/14/2012 5:30:37 PM
Different women/men like different things and some feeling differently about certain things than others. That the excitement in dating! About it being degrading... that has to be a shallow mind speaking.
One thing I know is that women like to feel pretty. Women like the feeling of knowing that the guy enjoyed what she did to and for him. So, if a guy express interest in doing something, a lot of women would do it for the mere fact that she know that he probably going to enjoy it and make him happy. Me in previous relationships where we got past condoms but didn't want any kids then the pull out method was used. I know it doesn't completely kill the chances of pregnancy but greatly reduces it. I think it's sexy that a woman actually likes or enjoy letting a man cum on her. That just shows that she puts that extra effort into making her man happy. I definitely will talk it over with the woman on how she feels about it. If she likes it.... I'm GOING to do it because I want to please her as well. If she doesn't mind it... then it all depends how the mood is. If she doesn't like it then I wont do it. What do I prefer? A woman that likes it! It doesn't make a woman any less attractive if she doesn't like it. So if she doesn't like it and you want to then you should talk it over with her and let her know how you feel. If she isn't willing to try and you know you're not going to be satisfied that she's not then you should definitely move on. You have to be happy with the woman that you are with. And that will be a case where she doesn't make you happy. At the same time make sure you keep her happy!
 thekid757
Msg: 35 (view)

issues with condoms and being uncircumcised...
Posted: 1/14/2012 4:43:38 PM
Definitely it is the condoms that you are using. Try smaller and tighter fitting ones. Roll the skin back and roll the condom on. If it's tight then it shouldn't come off at all.

Show ALL Forums