Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is chiropractic treatment quackery?
 BLACKX21
Msg: 4 (view)

Is chiropractic treatment quackery?
Posted: 10/9/2012 6:03:46 PM
I don't think it is 3 years ago I tore my shoulder (rotator cuff) the first thing my doctor suggested was surgery to repair it I wasn't too found of that idea. A friend recommended going to a chiro he went to the guy was great stretched out my shoulder and found the pain talked to me well over an hour about baseball players suffering from the same injury and showed me how to stretch it after workouts and gave me exercises to get muscle over the tear my shoulder feels better now then before
 BLACKX21
Msg: 8 (view)

Approached at bars and clubs
Posted: 9/18/2012 5:44:55 PM
I just go on the dance floor by myself, dance for a bit then smile at the girl I wanna dance with, MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT and walk towards her, dance with her then tell her to take a break pull her to the side talk exchange numbers. The whole grabbing thing doesn't work, when you meet eyes if she wants to dance she will dance if she doesn't she will look away. I hope that answers your question
 BLACKX21
Msg: 11 (view)

TEXTING! TEXTING!
Posted: 7/30/2012 8:12:11 AM
I think some of you are missing the point of my original post. I currently met 4 women that use text as the only means of communication and constantly text through out the day, even when I ask if they are free and they say yes I call no answer but a text right away. I have even said I don't like using text as they only way of talking, I dont mind using it to pick up a convo or starting one BUT I dont like texting 24/7
 BLACKX21
Msg: 3 (view)

no responses in 6 months
Posted: 7/30/2012 12:09:30 AM
I think the picture with you on the bike is good maybe make it your profile picture, I would. Also dont worry about just meeting women off this site, it is free and there are probably weird guys sending odd messages. So try meeting women on the street I find it works better especially if you meet women during the daytime instead of at a bar or club when you call or text they will respond since they have already seen you and spoken to you
 BLACKX21
Msg: 1 (view)

TEXTING! TEXTING!
Posted: 7/30/2012 12:01:03 AM
Why do girls LOVE to text? I am newly single and have just started meeting new women. I meet girls off this site I meet a girl on the street, and I find they all LOVE to text. I prefer talking on the phone you cant get to know someone through text plus I am busy I work, I go to gym, I read a lot(school and recreational) I dont like being one of those people glued to their phones. I would rather talk on the phone for 10-15 and make plans instead of text for an hour. I have even called no answer but continued text. :S <---SEE THIS, THIS IS FROM TEXTING USING EMOTICONS
I may be going on a bit much but is this how girls like to lead up to a phone call nowadays or am I just meeting immature women? a little help and opinions on how women like communicating with men they just meet would be great.
 BLACKX21
Msg: 6 (view)

Why not?
Posted: 7/2/2012 9:45:57 AM
I understand she didnt want to talk to me after that, I just dont know why she would stay and talk for that long our convo was not boring. I wasnt like blocking her path to walk away, the whole time I was standing at a 45 degree angle, and she was very touchy while we talked. Im just going to assume since shes a 10 shes used to guys approaching her and shooting them all down
 BLACKX21
Msg: 1 (view)

Why not?
Posted: 7/1/2012 11:46:47 PM
I'm currently a college student I don't really try talking to every girl on campus but I saw one that I thought looked amazing, I walked up to her with a smile and told her her style looked great and how I tired doing the same thing but messed up, got angry and decided to shave it all off ( I shave my head) she laughed for a full minute we then talked for about 15-20 min, I then realized i was running late so I asked for her number she said she currently doesn't have a phone. I said cool take down my number and give me a call, she said "honestly I don't use the phone a lot" Well I wasnt going to ask for email so I said good talking to you I gotta go and left. So why not give her number? btw she mentioned not having a boyfriend

Show ALL Forums