Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What steps are you taking to manage/slow your aging?
 lg2727
Msg: 160 (view)

What steps are you taking to manage/slow your aging?
Posted: 7/9/2013 9:08:07 PM
I take good care of my skin (I've been using moisturizer since I'm 12) I don't go to the gym(hate those smelly boring places) but I seem to keep active enough with things I actually enjoy doing, dancing, pole fitness and just started belly dancing classes. I'm always on the go and have a busy social life and many interests that keep me busy. I dont watch every little thing I eat, how boring! I enjoy what I want, in moderation of course. I just cant be one of those people that is obsessed with working out and eating bland boring food. Let's face it, you're going to get old no matter what you do, so , why not enjoy the ride? No regrets!
 lg2727
Msg: 19 (view)

Things men and women don’t know about each other?
Posted: 5/15/2013 8:12:48 PM
hmmm...well, I always shave my legs, etc. no matter how long I have been with someone, not all women are lazy about thier grooming. I dont want half your dessert, I have my own. I want you to know how to dress yourself without my help, which leads me into HELL NO, I am not your mother so do not turn me into your mommy dearest and then complain that we no longer excite you. Do what your told the first time, better yet, do it all by yourself like a real honest to goodness big boy and we wont have to ask you twice...hence the nagging. OH yes, we just love to nag....oh please! turn me into your new mommy! I would much rather be that then your sexy girlfriend/wife...makes you wonder why we put up with men? lol! So, men like women with curves? So, why do they only go gaga over bonebags then? again...makes me wonder about you guys! lol! Men want to hear about our thoughts? Havent met one of those yet....Women who only wear sexy bras are usually flat chested....or have big ole bags inflating them... the rest of us need a little more then a wisp of fabric to do the job unless we know it will be ripped off in seconds anyway. ...nuff said on that...the rest of it, pretty much on the spot! lol!
 lg2727
Msg: 49 (view)

I'm a damn mess-sucked into the drama, need help out. (Long)
Posted: 5/15/2013 7:49:51 PM
I only got half way through the second paragraph....its very simple, just ask yourself if you are happier and better off with him or without him...pick one and follow through. If you want to be with him, then stop complaining and whining(he will never change) and put up with his terrible treatment of you. If you are better off without him, then leave and open that door to new oppurtunities. Sometimes when we look back, we would like to kick our own asses for staying in a relationship that made us so unhappy because we thought we loved them, which we now realize wasnt love, but, not having anything better at the time. Just be honest with yourself and take off the lovey dovey glasses and see him for who he truly is and how he thinks of you. ... and go from there.
 lg2727
Msg: 175 (view)

Man withdrawling to ejaculate on you.
Posted: 4/15/2013 6:33:53 PM
hmmm...let me think about this....cleaning it up from the inside or the outside? Does it really matter since its our "job" to clean up what they ...well...if they can...leave anything behind?
 lg2727
Msg: 56 (view)

Women, would you date a guy who is impotent?
Posted: 4/15/2013 6:30:28 PM
as long as it gets hard and lasts more then a minute.....thats ok with me!
 lg2727
Msg: 88 (view)

Most women are so full of crap !
Posted: 4/15/2013 6:28:24 PM
must have taken his up the nose pic off! lol! nothing even to look at?
 lg2727
Msg: 14 (view)

Am I doing it wrong?
Posted: 4/14/2013 9:37:00 PM
Some want to meet right away, some want to exchange msgs for months. If she doesnt respond, move on.
 lg2727
Msg: 9 (view)

Should I continue to talk to her? She is really fun to hangout with.
Posted: 4/14/2013 9:35:35 PM
ahhh.. the friends zone! If she isnt ready for a relationship of any kind, why is she dating?? She is using you for the rebond guy and practice till she is into someone else. But, if you dont mind just hanging out, then go for it. Perhaps down the road she will realize she does want something more.
 lg2727
Msg: 20 (view)

Worst First Date?
Posted: 4/14/2013 9:30:46 PM
sounds pretty harmless to me, there are so many worst first dates that people could tell you, might make you feel better! lol! But, from a womans view, it simply means she wasnt interested and hoped you would hit the road, but, guess you didnt take the hint. Nice of you to turn out the lights etc. though! lol!
 lg2727
Msg: 7 (view)

Younger guys and older girls.
Posted: 4/14/2013 9:27:38 PM
Perhaps you are looking for a new mommy to take care of you? I'm not trying to be nasty, but most younger guys who say the are serious are actually looking for a woman just like mom to take care of thier every need...and then some. besides, they feel they dont have to impress older women,. Actually, you have to impress us more...So, if you really are looking for a more mature woman,then look for one your own age, who says you have to have a gf all the time? Wait for the right one to come along.
 lg2727
Msg: 5 (view)

What am I doing wrong?
Posted: 4/14/2013 9:21:25 PM
BTW PS-4 we have all had the people that showed up looking nothing like thier pic, but some of us actually do not lie about such things and our profiles are accurate, whats the point of lying anywhay? I never understood that whole concept.
 lg2727
Msg: 4 (view)

What am I doing wrong?
Posted: 4/14/2013 9:19:08 PM
I thought your profile was good and you have a variety of pics, so, are you saying you arent getting any responses or do just want an opinion about how you are going about it? They have a feature that will give your profile a look and tell you how to improve on it if it isnt getting results.
 LG2727
Msg: 33 (view)

I would have given you the world if you had given me the chance.
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:57:24 PM
I already have lots of male friends that fit that bill, unfortunatly, the thought of having a romantic relationship with any of them would repulse me, physical attraction must be there. Sorry, I'm just not that desperate to pretend to love someone just because they liked me for more then just a friend. I cant manufacture those feelings, thats what golddiggers(male and female) do just to get the money. And, its not fair to that person, how would you feel if someone told you they really have no attraction for you, but you're such a nice person and thats why they are with you. No thanks!
 LG2727
Msg: 8 (view)

Soo I feel like I want to cry but somehow I cant even get my eyes to respond
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:51:11 PM
Heres a thought for you to ponder...would you be interested in the female version of yourself, now be honest, looks wise, personality, etc, probably a big no there. Pretend you are selling a car, wouldnt you want to make it appear and look its best and have all the broken parts working? Otherwise, you cant get the high price you are asking, or in your case, the girl who would not be on your current level. Would you pay top dollar for a car that looked a mess and didnt run well? Hope you understood what I was talking about.
 LG2727
Msg: 48 (view)

Meeting at your house?
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:44:54 PM
NEVER let a man come to your house before you know him well enough! Oh my! dont be stupid! Tough if he doesnt like it, or would you prefer to be chopped up into tiny pieces after you have been raped? Or perhaps a stalker is more your style? In any case, he just wanted sex if nothing else...duh
 LG2727
Msg: 35 (view)

Girl finds sexual activity nasty...
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:42:21 PM
Whats the problem then if sex is no big deal to you either? Yep, green card or just needs your money, that will come soon. I knew a girl who did this to guys all the time, she bled them dry all the while saying no to sex, she wasnt the least bit attracted to them, just thier wallets. She told him no dates on the weekend,she had her kiddies, but in fact, she was out screwing every guy in town. Good luck with that! btw, would you put up with it if she were just avg in looks? I'm thinkin NO!
 LG2727
Msg: 22 (view)

Women can fix this!
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:33:54 PM
All women should join a convent...or become lesbians...that should do the trick!
 LG2727
Msg: 39 (view)

over 50 then look at this
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:32:28 PM
booohooo, another self proclaimed "nice guy" with nothing to bring to the table where he wants to sit with the women who are sooo much better then him in terms of...well, everything.
 LG2727
Msg: 38 (view)

Clingy?
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:27:06 PM
RUN...run as fast as you can! Big red flag, means, clingy, needy and CONTROLLING! The other side of the coin is,he is playing you, making you believe that he is serious about being a 1 woman man, either way...RUN!
 LG2727
Msg: 34 (view)

dirty talk??
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:21:46 PM
Dirty sex talk makes me laugh and not in a good way! It makes me cringe and want to run!
 LG2727
Msg: 41 (view)

Women, do you cross your legs to have pleasure?
Posted: 4/11/2013 8:09:45 PM
I think someone was messing with you! lmao!
 lg2727
Msg: 129 (view)

How valued are men?
Posted: 4/9/2013 7:51:24 PM
Every man should walk in a womans shoes for at least a month, you know, to get the full affect of how a womans life is really like, not like the tv and movies you watch, but real life. And every woman should have to be a man for one month, please! we need a vacation! lol! JK, dont get your undies in a bunch! How about we each appreciate the others part in life and understand that it isnt easy being either a man or a woman, just in different ways. With all the "things" a woman has to deal with on a daily basis, I would still rather be a woman then a man It has nothing to do with this crap about women having it easier? Whats that all about anyway? Someone please tell me! I'm missing out on this free ride stuff!
 lg2727
Msg: 28 (view)

How do you fix the charlie Horse while you having sex!!!
Posted: 4/9/2013 7:40:49 PM
Try taking some potassium before hand. I get them all the time! Its quite funny after awhile, especially if you both get them, that is if you are with someone who has a sense of humor!
 lg2727
Msg: 82 (view)

Woman who sucks at sex!!!!
Posted: 4/9/2013 7:35:45 PM
Of course there are women who are not interested in sex, so they dont care if they are good at it. Its usually a hormonal thing from a young age, some women just dont care about sex unless they want to have a baby, then it is a necessary thing to do. I hear this from some of my older clientele that confide that they just dont see what all the fuss is about. I think it is also that the only man they were ever with was really bad, to small, etc.
 lg2727
Msg: 93 (view)

Do all women over 50 cringe when they hear the word SEX !!
Posted: 4/9/2013 7:31:11 PM
here we go again, its always the womans fault. How about treating a woman like a human being instead of acting like a dog in heat? Women like sex more then men most of the time, but after yrs of men using you for sex and then moving on to the next little candy dish, women have become a little more choosy about who gets it and when. So, be a real human being instead of acting like a teenager with out of control hormones, in other words, grow up, we dont like men who still act like they have the frat boy mentality.
 lg2727
Msg: 181 (view)

Question for Ladies 50+
Posted: 3/19/2013 9:40:34 PM
Hopefully, we are smarter about our choices. This cuts down on the fact that we picked the wrong ones when we were younger. People have careers and homes and familys now, we arent looking for the same things and we dont have our whole lives ahead of us. I would like someone who I'm attracted to, that likes me too,( thats the tough part it seems) that doesnt want to make me maim or kill him because of his bad behavior and can compromise and not be controlling. I refuse to give up the things I like to do as I would never ask him too. I hate the KGB interrogation on a date! What ever happened to learning about one another the old way, by spending time together? To much time I guess, everyones busy. I blame the internet dating for this, its taken a good idea for people to meet and turned it into this thing where people feel like they are worthless because no one seems to want them, because, lets face it, some people are greedy, they think there is always something better waiting around the corner..or on the next profile.
 lg2727
Msg: 10 (view)

Moving Forward
Posted: 3/19/2013 9:28:17 PM
Only you can answer this question, when you feel able to put another person in your life, then you will know. But, remember, it isnt fair to people if you use them for practice, you know, like divorced people do just to try to get back in the dating world?
 lg2727
Msg: 108 (view)

Why is it easier for women to move on
Posted: 3/19/2013 9:20:01 PM
seriously! its harder for men? in what universe! I guess perhaps if the woman shows no compassion or emotion, 2 things for which we are condemmed by men for having as part of our makeup, then chalk it up to women acting and thinking more like men, we have found it is easier then being devastated on a daily basis, we do get tired of crying you know? Either that, or you just got dumped by a sociopath, they are cold and empty inside and have no feelings unless it suits thier needs.
 lg2727
Msg: 185 (view)

Does Anyone Else Worry About Growing Old Alone?
Posted: 3/19/2013 9:14:09 PM
Growing old alone isnt that bad of an idea. SO, if no one comes along who can compliment you then make the most of your single life! You can do what you want, when you want, spend your money on what you want, go where you want, etc. You cant do that with a husband. So, unless you only want the money and SS benefits from him, why be so depressed if you dont have some guy on the couch that you have to cook and clean for and probably change his depends eventually?
 lg2727
Msg: 114 (view)

Do you Believe in the 6 Date Rule...?
Posted: 3/19/2013 9:09:20 PM
3 dates is all I can handle, if I'm not feeling any romantic feelings by then, I never will, after that, they think you are interested and start planning your future....with them! , nip it in the bud!
 lg2727
Msg: 37 (view)

Going on a date with NO intention of having sex
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:59:05 PM
Ill let you know when I meet one of these mythilogical creatures! lol! It seems that the only ones who dont try to get up on you are the ones who are afraid you might kick thier ass! lol! I guess thats why I carry that big ole whip with me! lol!
 lg2727
Msg: 23 (view)

How come most of the women I'm attracted to turn out to be married?
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:55:53 PM
Either you want to be married yourself because you like the way a married woman thinks and acts or maybe you dont, thats why you go for women who are unavailable. Only you can figure that one out.
 lg2727
Msg: 63 (view)

He wears Victoria's Secret panties??
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:53:40 PM
He actually told you this?? he must be very comfortable in his maleness...or he really wants to come out. I have a lot of friends who are not gay, they just like dressing like women, some want to become women, some are gay, some arent, it gets confusing! But, to each his or her own!
 lg2727
Msg: 297 (view)

(Older) women and motorcycles? That many, really?
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:48:41 PM
I hate them, refer to my profile, I dont think bikers are sexy, refer to my profile, I dont think middle aged men who buy motorcycles are kewl, refer to my profile, I am not a biker chic, I do not act or speak or tattoo or pierce things or want anything to do with the biker world, refer to my profile. I dont pretend, like some women to like bikers, like they pretend to like football just so men will like them, so, NO, I dont like motorcycles! But, if you do, more power to you, everyones entitled to like what they like.
 LG2727
Msg: 35 (view)

The fastest date that you have been on
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:44:12 PM
Gosh, there have been so many really bad meetings due to the lies they tell. And even then I try to be polite even though I want to run for the door. The quickest I can recall at the moment was the guy who walked in and sat down at the bar next to me. He was visibly drunk and probably high, he kept saying "wow" hmmm, anyway, after a minute or two of non coherence on his part and being immediately banned by the bartender, I was on my way out the door. Just another shining example of whats out there ladies! Although, I do recall a man who told me he did that to a woman when he saw her, said sorry, not going to happen and walked out. He thought he was all that and kept pointing out women who he thought were ugly, I "suddenly" got a headache and walked out on him, dates over!
 LG2727
Msg: 17 (view)

Does POF work?
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:32:16 PM
If you are buying that crap about finding your soulmate, dont even bother wasting your time on here or any other dating site, unless you like searching through thousands of profiles and even if you do find one or two, they are nothing like they claimed. That has been my experience and most dont even last a month on here, they give up and go back to hibernating at home alone. You need a thick skin and not take this to seriously, well, men dont anyway but, even so, expect nothing but to maybe make an aquaintance or 2 that isnt crazy or horrible, thats the most you can hope for.
 LG2727
Msg: 76 (view)

This is from Eharmony
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:26:10 PM
Well said! It does creep most women out, I said most women. That leaves the skanks who live for men to treat them like the whores they act like. Poor things, they have no self esteem or pride so they will take any sexual remark as a compliment. That just makes it harder for the rest of us who arent desperate for attention from a man...any man. You know these types, the ones who claim to want a serious relationship and no players, but are spread eagled on thier beds in tacky lingerie with that nasty makeup and trying to look sexy? ewww....now, Not that men are not responsible but these kinds of women are growing in numbers due to these internet sites and it just makes it even harder for decent women. There arent many men who will make the effort to climb to the top of the old apple tree to get the sweetest fruit when the half rotten apples can be picked up off the ground with no effort, just be careful of those worms, boys! lol!
 LG2727
Msg: 17 (view)

Ex Girlfriend question...
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:15:41 PM
I wouldnt read anything into this, but then I dont do gossipy facebook just because thats all it is , another way for people to screw with each other. Id be upset that she used your image without your consent!
 LG2727
Msg: 52 (view)

A women's intuition....
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:11:35 PM
Do you sleep with other men? Do you tell him about it? Dont be a dummy, of course its from another woman, when you accepted this arraingment you should have figured it was eventually going to happen. SO, if he comes clean and tells you then what? are you just going to say ok, no problem or are you going to throw the jealous harpy **** fit? Working on his model cars in his bed??? OH PLEASE!
 LG2727
Msg: 32 (view)

is he lying to her
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:07:04 PM
She needs a boost of self esteem and to stop being treated like a doormat. The husband was cheating on her in the past because he thought she was cheating on him? How old are these people!! When in doubt, I just remember this, if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...then its a duck, and it isnt going to change. Both these people need to grow up and figure out who they are and what they want from each other and work on it or get the hell away from each other!
 LG2727
Msg: 122 (view)

Tired of the same bs... Do real relationships even exist anymore...
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:00:46 PM
no, relationships do not exist anymore, its all about using people, sad, isnt it?
 lg2727
Msg: 5 (view)

What do men mean when they state in thier profile that they want a real woman?
Posted: 3/4/2013 9:35:41 PM
I was joking about the rubber doll thing, btw! And to clarify, women dont want men who mistreat them unless they are immature and/or have poor self esteem and haven't realized that they do deserve respect as any human being does. Womens definition of a bad boy is a man who can excite them but at the same time also be a good and kind man(just like men want the angel in the kitchen and the whore in the bedroom) at least thats what it means to me and every woman I have ever known. So, no, this is not a "rant" about good men/ bad boys or whatever, I just see this all the time in profiles but they never actually say what that means to them.
 LG2727
Msg: 1 (view)

What do men mean when they state in thier profile that they want a "real woman"?
Posted: 3/4/2013 8:56:36 PM
Does this mean that they want a woman who is alive as opposed to those rubber sex dolls that so many men have these days because they cant seem to get a living woman unless they pay for it? I know when a woman says she wants a "real man" it means she is looking for a man of integrity and good morals and maturity, so what do men want when they say they want a real woman? There are so many good women out there that are left by the wayside because it seems all the good guys want are the needy crazy trainwrecks, so again...what do men mean by this?
 lg2727
Msg: 22 (view)

Meet Me
Posted: 2/28/2013 9:43:04 PM
You're obviously a newbie, these dating sites do not gaurantee you the love of your life or even a date for that matter. Get used to it, worse things will happen, like the stalkers and the sex creeps, blocking them does no good, they just make new profiles and come after you again. One needs a thick skin to be on a dating site. So, you could look at it like you dodged a bullit if these guys were to wishy washy to write back, move on.
 lg2727
Msg: 28 (view)

Ain't Going to Happen.... now what?
Posted: 2/28/2013 9:37:34 PM
Why not just go with the flow? Did you feel this way when you dated in your 20s? If a woman is planning the wedding after 1 date, then , yes, run! but, most women over 50 are not looking for marriage, it scares us to death. I wont say never, but he better be pretty darn near perfect! And I'm talking about not putting up with abuse, not looks etc, so guys, dont get your undies in a bunch.
 lg2727
Msg: 42 (view)

He says I have potential to be beautiful.
Posted: 2/28/2013 9:32:26 PM
And to all the men who cant understand why this would set a woman off??????? Now I know why you are alone. telling a woman she isnt pretty enough or that she could be really 'hot" if she just...lost weight, wore more makeup etc. is going to get you nothing but a boot to the curb. Think of it this way guys, if she said, well, you are ok but ...could you take some lessons on how to be better in bed, and while your at it, get some muscles,lose weight, get some hair, a better car, more money, some culture, a whole new wardrobe, stop hanging out with idiots... get the picture? It's the same thing as telling a woman you dont appreciate her beauty. duh..
 lg2727
Msg: 40 (view)

He says I have potential to be beautiful.
Posted: 2/28/2013 9:25:25 PM
Unless you are paying him to give you a makeover...which would probably make him gay, I'm thinking its a bf? Ask him why did he want to date you in the first place if you arent good enough in the looks dept? If he wants a woman who spends more then 5 min on her grooming, he should have went for that instead of you, that you stated , is an unadorned natural woman. How tactless, if you want to do more to your appearance, then do it for you, not for some guy. If you don't then I'd tell him to find what he really wants and leave you be.
 lg2727
Msg: 256 (view)

All these younger men...
Posted: 2/28/2013 9:18:56 PM
There are 2 thoughts on this, either its a new fad that younger guys are doing to see how many older women they can bag, or they are in need of serious lessons because they feel inadequate. I think it's a bit of both, c'mon! a 20 something guy needing to resort to a woman older the his own mother? It's not like thier isnt enough girls thier age that would do anything after 1 drink...or less...! lol! so, what's the deal? I dont believe this nonsense that they want older women because they are more mature and have less drama, exactly what do they want?? A new mommy to take care of them?? A sugar momma to give them money?? please! these boys have to much drama for me! ..And some never do outgrow that fratboy mentality! What's a woman to do?
 lg2727
Msg: 89 (view)

MOST HATED RESPONSE--'Are You Into Younger Guys?'
Posted: 2/28/2013 9:11:48 PM
I hate that response to, geez, thanks for making me out to be some desperate old gal looking for young meat...ewww...I just tell them, if you have to ask, you are to young.
 LG2727
Msg: 97 (view)

What do you wish for your ex?
Posted: 2/17/2013 8:21:20 PM
The first ex. well, he became mentally ill after we were only married about a year which wasnt his fault, but he was a real jerk to me before that, running around on me, ignoring me, and never working and helping to pay the bills ect. so I have no pity for him either. I really know how to pick em! That's why I remain single! Doesn't seem to be anything decent out there.

Show ALL Forums