Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: It seemed so promising.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 16 (view)

It seemed so promising.
Posted: 12/8/2018 3:48:57 PM
I can only guess as to why people do this but know it is common. so common that I insist on a phone call (not text) after we message a few times and expect to meet that same week. while not etched in stone, I do feel I am being played when it is drug out and lose interest rather quickly.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 10 (view)

When a couple feels bait & switched but really only one was.
Posted: 12/8/2018 3:28:39 PM

Careers require time & mental energy.

Try dating a woman who works at a "job" instead if you want a woman w/ more time/less responsibility.
in my case, I would need a woman with a demanding career. not that I want her money but so I can do what I need to do without her feeling neglected. nothing like working 12 hours, plus travel time and lunch only to be told I used up "my" time and now its her time.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 91 (view)

Transgendered Woman Appearing in Search Results
Posted: 12/8/2018 9:41:01 AM

John: My comment wasn't directed at you. I totally get not wanting them to show up in your matches. I don't really want them to either but it also doesn't bother me when they do. My comment was directed to the people who were "explaining" what being a transgendered person actually means.
thanks for clarifying that. i would fit "They obviously don't understand it or what it is" but do my best to not judge. while it is simple enough to click back like most other profiles, it is clearly outside my preference. just as mixing in profiles from far away or many years outside my age range. under the right/wrong circumstances, i might expand my limits but not that far. judging them? not really, just not my thing.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 29 (view)

Turning someone down for sex
Posted: 12/8/2018 9:09:24 AM
I guess none of my girlfriends were really into me then. am I the only guy (or girl) that got it consistently in a ltr that also skipped a night? I just thought it was normal to have a night off, and that either one may want it when the other doesn't. I can see where lack of sex could be an issue but having it often for years on end and never having a night when one just doesn't want to? i must be just as screwed up as them as i too had nights where i just didn't want it.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2018 1:07:00 PM
if one wants it 3 times a day and the other is fine once a month, somebody is getting rejected a lot! now if both are satisfied with 2 or 3 times a week, either one should be able to up their game or take a night off. I have never had a ltr where I didn't get 'not tonight' nor have I been in one where I didn't do the same.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2018 9:17:48 AM

Unless you are sick, be prepared to give sex and affection whenever your partner wants it. Is this difficult for ya?!
only if she is willing to do the same.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 13 (view)

What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?
Posted: 12/6/2018 8:45:59 AM
Examples:
guy posing in front of a high end car or truck(douche bag who thinks he can buy you).
every other photo in an exotic location(she reeeeeaaaaalllyy likes to travel and I can't afford that even dutch)
every other photo is in a bar downing shots?.

maybe it's just a perception...
Guy posing in front of a high end car or truck = I have a good job and am stable in my life
Exotic locations = I work hard and play hard and am looking to share the fun things in life with someone
Photos in bars = I have a social life and don't spend all my spare time at home in front of the TV or computer -

You look for negative....you will find it.
You take the time to get to know someone - you might find love.
to a degree, it is negativity but i agree with o.p. a pic with an expensive car is rarely pride in accomplishment but usually closer to his views. many trips to exotic locations isn't a bad thing, just something i cant afford and photos in bars tells what she does with her free time. again, not negative if you also spend all your free time at bars but there is more in life than bars or watching t.v./computer. the last two are more preference than negativity but he is spot on with the exotic car. arrogant douche bag.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 105 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/6/2018 8:02:39 AM

Years ago, I had a woman friend who did OLD, who used 1 old, heavily photoshopped pic of herself, plus she was very aggressive & admitted to emailing tons of men on multiple sites. Her pic made her look 20 years younger & 40 lbs lighter. She had tons of 1st "dates" but tons of being stood up, tons them leaving very early, tons of drive bys, tons of no 2nd dates, tons of negative confrontations, etc. I groaned inwardly every time she told me she had a new "date", knowing the outcome would not be so good.
nobody wants to be on the receiving end of that. what I don't get is why people continue to do this. the constant run for the hills at/after every date would be much worse than never having a date. with real pics, she may of only had a small fraction of those dates but at least the guy already accepted her as she was. her looks wouldn't be the reason for no second date. after being tricked with doctored pics, I have zero interest. not just the let down on looks but much more because she conned me.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7 (view)

What are things you see in dating profiles that will make you sadly skip past them?
Posted: 12/5/2018 5:26:46 PM
the bigger ones for me are similar to o.p.'s . no kids at home, reasonable distance, similar lifestyles. after that, the list or everything their ex did wrong is a huge turn off. as others said, gym/workout is their life, their pets are their priority or bar sluts just doesn't fit my lifestyle. i don't waste their or my time if clearly out of my league financially. wont compete with hundreds over the supermodels either.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 12/5/2018 5:04:53 PM
in my experience, it is very one sided. while i have had my advances rejected and took it at face value, rejecting a woman ALWAYS has ended badly for me. same in some relationships. her not being in the mood is accepted until it becomes the norm but not wanting sex can quickly become grounds for a battle. i don't play the gatekeeper game. one such outburst gets them shut off! i will not get rejected on a regular basis and then be expected to perform on demand when it suits her.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 5 (view)

Why do women have slogan pics in their profile
Posted: 12/5/2018 10:04:38 AM
and many assume the reason 'they are not attractive enough' and just pass it by without ever reading their profile. either way, I have little interest with someone that cant be bothered to post a pic. how can I take them seriously? I haven't even clicked on the profile and already have concerns of honesty. what are they hiding?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 79 (view)

If looks do matter.
Posted: 12/4/2018 11:43:14 AM

You're not getting flack because you don't want to be alone. There is nothing wrong with wanting a long-term relationship. You're getting flack because you settle for a f-buddy situation when that's not what you really want.

You need to stop rationalizing. Summon up some self-respect and elevate your standards
EXACTLY!!! I have no issues with fwb or fb but you really need to accept them for what they are, and nothing more. you clearly want more. its like comparing a good steak at an upscale restaurant to a quarter pounder with cheese. fast food is quick, easy and cheap. even good at times but will never be a steak and doesn't come with nice atmosphere. both fill a basic need but one offers so much more. IF you don't confuse the two, either can work.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 88 (view)

Posted: 12/4/2018 10:11:06 AM

^^^^^^ This sooo much!!!! Honestly, it isn't that big of a deal if you click on a trans profile. It is not contagious. You won't all of a sudden feel like transitioning just because you saw a picture of one on your computer screen
no, not a big deal to click back. maybe just eliminate filters and pics altogether? by far, without any deviation, my number one filter is man seeking woman. is that too not politically correct? am I a homophobe because I only date women? nobody is going to guilt me into dating men or transgender any more than I would guilt them into dating my preference's.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 9 (view)

How to Know If Your Partner Is Financially ‘Cheating’ in Your Relationship
Posted: 12/4/2018 9:48:24 AM

That's pretty much the standard practice nowadays when going into marriage/relationship number 2 and beyond.
But that's a catch 22 situation. Everyone says the key to having a successful marriage/relationship is trust. But keeping finances and assets separate indicates a lack of trust. I don't know how successful a marriage could be if there's a lack of trust.
this came up recently here and that was my same point. after my ex wife filed bankruptcy without my knowledge, I too went into the next relationship with trust issues and kept my money separate. it proved to be a smart choice! maybe closer to a fairytale than real life but I feel 100% trust means no secrets, escape plan or protecting yourself without including your partner. realistic? probably not, but that is what I would need to ever consider marriage again.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 85 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2018 8:20:07 AM

It's obvious there are some really ignorant people that have ZERO idea what being transgender is at all judging by the above comments. I honestly didn't think people were unable to understand such a simple concept.
being a man looking for women, and only women, I would rather not have them mixed in. it is similar to having mens profiles mixed in but goes one step farther. while I never clicked on the mens profiles, I have on transgender. while easy enough to simply exit, it still bothers me. ignorant to a simple concept? no, not really. more that I was tricked into opening it and a bigger fear is those not openly disclosing it. we filter out men/women, age, distance, kids and a few other things, filtering out/including transgender shouldn't be an issue.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 246 (view)

when in doubt, pull (it) out.
Posted: 12/3/2018 7:40:04 AM
I see the analogy only in how it is accepted. in most cases, I have little issue with either. never considered boobs a biohazard or to smell bad but will look into that. urinating in public? lot of grey area between a busy sidewalk full of strangers and behind a tree or dumpster. breastfeeding is only dictated by society and would think a little common sense is all that is needed, if you cared what others thought. urinating, however, would be considered rude/unacceptable in many more situations. I would have no issue with a guest breastfeeding on my couch or at the dinner table but not so sure it would end well if you tried pissing there. off the back porch is fine.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 4 (view)

Do you feel you have run out of fish in your area?
Posted: 11/30/2018 7:09:02 PM
where I live, yes! most have kids, or grandkids their raising, most are overweight (some extremely overweight) and any that interest me are over an hour away. if you live in the city, you might have more locally but even including my city and suburbs, it is slim pickins. while I have managed to date my share of 'skinny' girls, every last one ended up being a hard luck case in need of saving.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 2 (view)

Do you feel you have run out of fish in your area?
Posted: 11/30/2018 6:33:44 PM

I pretty much only filter out women with kids(at home), obese and lives more than 15-20 miles(don't do long distance).
that would exclude most! any one of those would seriously shorten the list. for my area, including all three would exclude over 90% and likely over 95%!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7935 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/27/2018 11:07:09 AM
yes, I get the irony, but it isn't a 'win' for either side. while I somewhat agree with your post, local talk is plant is being phased out for electric and driverless cars and has little to do with the increased costs. I am neither accepting nor denying that. you could of left out "Don't blame us...put the blame where it belongs...on the dumb, blind and deaf." as it served no purpose. many of them, along with those generations before, could care less about politics. they just wanted to preserve their way of life. trump wasn't the best lifeline, it was the only one! he, at the very least, appears to be addressing the concerns of many that were ignored in the past. the 1950's are long gone and I am not so naive as to believe it is coming back but many jobs are tossed out and explained away without addressing the issue. wall street or welfare, what about the skilled worker that isn't college bound? those jobs are either sent across the border or workers come in to take 'the jobs we don't want'! there may not be a market for tea pots and wagon wheels but look at all the things we import that could be made here. those jobs fill the gap between the lazy and the highly educated. that gap is what has been ignored and why so many went to the polls this election. not diehard republicans or even trump supporters but just people wanting decent jobs.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7933 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2018 10:14:08 AM

John
"somehow I just don't see the humor in 14000 jobs being lost."

Spot on mate. Those who suffer from TDS could not care less how many jobs get lost or how many workers are thrown on the scrapheap. As long as they can show their hatred of trump.

And because many of those working class folk voted for trump then they deserve all they get.
gloating over their lose shows their true character, not very liberal at all. growing up near Pittsburgh (the steel city) I saw firsthand the effects, and the ripple effects into EVERY other job. 40 years later, we still have ghost towns and slums. the govt. 'help' to retrain everyone as computer programmers was comparable to teaching horses to fly and eagles to pull a wagon! the coal miners? I knew many! the bigger underground mines are over an hour from here but strip mining was everywhere, I owned property that was stripped before I purchased it. there are MANY homes like in your link and modern day ghost towns left behind. I know people that work/worked at lordstown. it is an hour from here. not only are all the gm jobs gone, so are many others. the area will die a slow death! I will see the effects once again first hand. the upside? they can google an outsiders view, justify it and claim a WIN for the left!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7925 (view)

Posted: 11/26/2018 8:19:22 PM
somehow I just don't see the humor in 14000 jobs being lost.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 258 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/26/2018 9:20:20 AM
I have mixed feelings on that. the obvious, if truly seeking asylum, they would take it! you would definitely get arguments for taking someone from a tropical environment and placing them in an artic one. it would be a valid argument but far from the deciding factor. my biggest concern would be how it effected those already living there.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 49 (view)

Time wasters
Posted: 11/26/2018 8:56:25 AM
last 2 posts seem to be the norm or at least common. since my return to pof, ALL of my dates have been hard luck cases. meanwhile, prospects with a low pay job and splitting an appt. consider me a hard luck case!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 17 (view)

How long did it take to get your divorce/separation finalized and move on with your life?
Posted: 11/26/2018 8:29:21 AM
their dad is the one preventing it! you offered to alter the COURT ORDERED AGREEMENT to his advantage but he wanted more, all or nothing. hold your ground and maybe next year, he will be more agreeable. you tried, he demanded more. obviously court intervention is needed so follow that to the letter. this advice is coming from a farther that fought long and hard to get what courts already awarded him. any deviation is a gift and in your situation, an invite to manipulate you. my advice, do EXACTLY as the order states and NEVER deviate from it unless in writing! if you agree to send them early and pick up early, he has the upper hand and can legally keep them the extra days he traded.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 17 (view)

What is the latest name-calling Buzz Word you have heard?
Posted: 11/25/2018 9:42:25 AM

Go to off topics, and you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a couple. I don't know about you, but being around these types wear me out.
I can think of several (or one with several profiles) that fit every last symptom. in real life, I need not look too hard to find 3 or more and THEY are the ones using it as an insult. get into a political discussion and plenty of buzz words flying around and rarely fit their true meaning.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 409 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 11/25/2018 8:23:03 AM

+1

I might buy my guy a shirt that I think would look nice on him, that's about the extent of my 'fixing' compulsion.

Seems rather narcissistic (as long as we're throwing this word around will-nilly) to me, to think that you know better than the person themselves, who they should be, how they should act, what they should think and feel, etc.

Who died and made you god to mold someone else's clay?
+2. biggest and most important concern is do they even want 'fixed'? forcing someone to become someone they don't want to be is not 'fixing', even if they truly need fixed. on a lesser degree, 2 people can adapt and complement each other when they both want similar.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 12 (view)

What is the latest name-calling Buzz Word you have heard?
Posted: 11/24/2018 8:00:52 PM

Symptoms (according to https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder)
Narcissistic personality disorder is indicated by five or more of the following symptoms:
Exaggerates own importance
Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or ideal romance
Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions
Requires constant attention and admiration from others
Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals
Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
Is often envious of others or believes other people are envious of him or her
Shows arrogant behaviors and attitudes
while I never knew exactly what it meant, ironically, it has mostly been thrown out as an insult from someone fitting that to a tee!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 114 (view)

My Cats are C*ck-Blocking Me
Posted: 11/24/2018 6:00:43 PM
cat was born here and had 14 good years before getting bad. he was probably 16 and really should of been put down sooner. my brother had a kitten that he fathered and just found he put it down a few weeks ago so my cat outlived his offspring.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7917 (view)

Posted: 11/23/2018 11:11:01 AM

Yep. Things are askew in the education front. Immigrants are blamed though. Besides, like i have said, with the shortages we have, plenty of work for all skilled tradesmen, one reason johns complaints fall on my deaf ears.
but my initial point was simply that they were blamed and it wasn't do to race but other things (real or not). here is an article that describes the cause AND the effect. it is unbiased as it does not blame, yet shows the effects. http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-construction-trump/
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 164 (view)

Getting blocked by someone for no apparent reason
Posted: 11/22/2018 10:46:41 AM
right now, more worried about getting showered and making it to my sisters before all the thanksgiving dinner is gone.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 162 (view)

Getting blocked by someone for no apparent reason
Posted: 11/22/2018 10:27:01 AM
well I didn't lay awake at night worrying about it, just thought it was odd. obviously, they were not interested so sending a message would be useless. I search the sites looking for those that do interest me, not those I detest and block. just 'feels' insulting but in the end, not much different from simply not being interested.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7901 (view)

Posted: 11/22/2018 10:00:41 AM
vlad, take a minute (or 20) to view the 'migrant caravan' thread. I have said almost exactly what you just posted! I will take it up a rung on the ladder and include the those employing them. the sub contractor (each individual trade) and the general contractor are competing against each other in price so not many of them getting rich off cheap labor. their are not many young entering the trades because wages are low. add to that the 1099, employees are treated as a sub contractor and many that do enter quickly leave when they discover the overheads and lack of unemployement compensation. take any job and beat the wages down and you will have a shortage of workers, fill that void with exploited labor and the wages stay there!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 245 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/21/2018 6:28:33 PM

why would you think immigrants couldn't be a mason?
there are brick building's in other countries... we didn't like patent that.
in your eyes they can only wash dishes... not cook?
ya, and I am racist? I have hired LEGAL immigrants and refugees. I paid them according to skill, not race. hired 2 refugees late '90's that weren't worth having, yet a kept them and considered it a donation to the less fortunate. being a third generation mason and starting in business at 19, I know a few masons. hired hundreds if not in the thousands and many more when you include all employees. have many friends that are masons and know how much they make and how often they work (laying brick is dependent on weather). I know what the union guys get, the regular employees, the 1099 and the cash. having literally being around this trade since birth and working in it since 13, I know I tiny bit about it! surely not as much as a quick google search that excludes the cash or 1099 workers but enough to know who is doing the masonry work and what they earn in my area. after dismissing all of that as an outright lie, consider all those others 'making it up' and all of them believe it=WHY the are against illegal immigrants.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 240 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/21/2018 3:39:22 PM

Skilled Masons have all the work they want given all of the construction in the country (which only now is starting to quiet down as we head into recession)....why the fuk are you blaming immigrants who can't compete with your skills? You are the fuking racist...not me...especially if you support Trump.
ignoring the "fuking racist" I will explain AGAIN! while there is always work for the better workers, wages have been stagnant for years. many blame 'part' of that on the number of illegal immigrants working for cash. over 90% of residential work is done by them so ya, maybe a few of the displaced workers 'assumed' THEY would still have those jobs if not for the flood of lower payed cash workers. even in the commercial field, it has enough to hold the wages lower. how all this fits anyones idea of what is right or wrong was never my point. my point was that they had GOOD jobs but now only the best have okay jobs and the immigrants now have the jobs they once had. being latino, left wing or from outer space has NOTHING to do with it! from the FIRST post, you called me racist and denied this situation even existed. NOTHING to do with race, trump or even right wing! THIS IS WHY MANY FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT IMMIGRATION!!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 237 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/21/2018 3:00:32 PM

^^^^craftsmen have specialized skills, if competent are always in demand and have never been replaced by immigrants, but i get you have to have somebody to blame. Trump gets it too.
the REST of your quote. right out of the gate, you started your crap. now just let it die!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 2 (view)

Looking to date thin petite cute sweet women in Kamloops
Posted: 11/21/2018 1:41:09 PM
should be getting thousands of them any minute now! how many did you want?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 7894 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2018 1:37:49 PM

......If we could send you our human rejects....the hopelesses of the world.... we would be most grateful...then we would really have a great country...until the end."

Don't we all want to live in peace?

Can we send yous our 23,000 potential jihadis (according to our security services) then and our poor huddled masses of criminal foreigners?

If so it's a deal. Oh and our snowflakes. They are a red line.
no snowflakes? packing my bags tonight. I had assumed I was on the list to export anyways. by the way, took the quiz on your link and was just above dead center. not sure what that equates to in our left versus right but at the very least, I am not the far right a select few ASSUME.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 235 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/21/2018 1:19:05 PM

You are kind of like john...you repeatedly ask to be condemned and then complain when you are.
seriously? I shared why many dislike the immigration and not only did you assume much about me, you have 2 full pages of insulting me! had you just swept me under the rug, I may of just left but that isn't good enough! just keep it going with insults and assumed faults while I exposed yours and YOU proved them to be true! is this thread about the MIGRANT CARAVAN or about all those you despise? if you care to talk of the caravan, immigration or related topics, I can forget those 2 pages but if all you want to do is insult and assume, I am just not interested!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 111 (view)

Posted: 11/21/2018 8:21:33 AM
he lived a good life for 14 years and was not so good for the last year or so. debated having him put down for several monthes, finally decided it was time and he passed on his own that same day.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 226 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 5:19:34 PM
lib·er·al
(lĭb′ər-əl, lĭb′rəl)
adj.
a. Favoring reform, open to new ideas, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; not bound by traditional thinking; broad-minded. See Synonyms at broad-minded.

b. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.

c. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

a. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.

b. Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.

3. Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.

4. Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.

a. Archaic Permissible or appropriate for a person of free birth; befitting a lady or gentleman.

b. Obsolete Morally unrestrained; licentious.

n.
1. A person with liberal ideas or opinions.

2. Liberal A member of a Liberal political party.

[Middle English, generous, from Old French, from Latin līberālis, from līber, free; see leudh- in Indo-European roots.]
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 225 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 5:06:00 PM

john is explaining why and how you are a bigot.
you might learn something if you listen.
EXACTLY!! look at post 208 and study it closely. while your trying to win an online fight, I am trying to deliver a message. anyone reading that post can clearly see a 'different' message. can you decipher what that is?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 221 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 4:11:16 PM
Prejudice, or bigotry,[1] is an affective feeling towards a person or group member based solely on that person's group membership (tribal behavior). The word is often used to refer to preconceived, usually unfavorable, feelings towards people or a person because of their sex, gender, beliefs, values, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality, beauty, occupation, education, criminality, sport team affiliation or other personal characteristics. In this case, it refers to a positive or negative evaluation of another person based on that person's perceived group membership.[2]

Prejudice can also refer to unfounded or pigeonholed beliefs[3][4] and it may include "any unreasonable attitude that is unusually resistant to rational influence".[5] Gordon Allport defined prejudice as a "feeling, favorable or unfavorable, toward a person or thing, prior to, or not based on, actual experience".[6] For the evolutionary psychology perspective, see Prejudice from an evolutionary perspective. Auestad (2015) defines prejudice as characterized by 'symbolic transfer', transfer of a value-laden meaning content onto a socially formed category and then on to individuals who are taken to belong to that category, resistance to change, and overgeneralization.[7]
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 208 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 3:03:36 PM
I don't need to be right but would expect a response that addresses how I am wrong rather than simply dismissing my views and retaliating with insults. do you really think insulting me will change my views? or do you just want me to go away? answer that and we will no what you are really all about.
I don't have a problem with John....He is just an angry guy and like the typical trumpster lashes out because of it.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 203 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 2:41:12 PM

but she must be heard...
it's a necessary part of her life.
she NEEDS the attention. the drama. the ability to lash out at others. to try to injure others...
the thing is that I never argued against immigrants or refugees. I merely stated why so many are against it. I am not against immigration, I am against mass immigration without addressing the issues it brings. to some, build a wall is the answer. to others, let them all in and who cares about those effected. my OPINION is to take care of our own first and find a way to help others in the process. when I help those in need, I give what I have to offer, not take from someone else and claim the didn't need it or deserve it. one can have compassion for the immigrants/refugees AND acknowledge the issues it creates. ignoring them is how we ended up where we are!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 201 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 1:36:59 PM
more insults, is that what your superior i.q. has netted you? I don't need a college education to form an opinion of you! again, YOU think I should go back to school, YOU think I have a low i.q. and obviously look down on my choice of careers. YOU slander anyone that isn't 'just like you'! try reading what I post and comprehending that rather that attacking with constant insults! I came here to share my experiences and opinions with others while listening to theirs. having an open mind means you listen, try to understand and then decide if you agree or not. disagreeing does not entitle you to degrade and insult others, it is a chance to respond in a positive way as to why you disagree or maybe don't quit understand. I don't need to be right but would expect a response that addresses how I am wrong rather than simply dismissing my views and retaliating with insults. do you really think insulting me will change my views? or do you just want me to go away? answer that and we will no what you are really all about.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 199 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 10:34:01 AM
yet another insult and judging of others that don't agree. UTTER IGNORANCE! you are extremely prejudice against anyone supporting trump in the slightest bit! YOU are the oppressor here! all those you spew hate at are the victims of YOUR prejudice! are they right or wrong? doesn't really matter once you segregate, devalue and generate hate towards 'them'! you have become the very thing liberals once tried to stop! go back in time and look at how gays were viewed, a little farther and the blacks, far enough and you can include any race, religion or culture. now take a good look at yourself!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 3 (view)

Be honest, how long did you know the last person you had sex with?
Posted: 11/20/2018 10:04:11 AM
talked online a couple days, met for dinner and she molested me that day. girl before her, chatted online very few times over several monthes eventually decided to meet and ended up at the motel an hour later. the one before that, messaged for 20 minutes before going to her place and she took advantage of me within an hour of our first message. while some men might feel used for sex, I look at it as helping those in need and don't mind so much.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 196 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/20/2018 9:34:23 AM
utter ignorance would be excluding any views other than your own. never responding to the topic at hand but instead tossing out an insult, changing topics and of course, showing your extreme prejudice against all that don't think like you. I am openminded enough to hear others opinions and form my own, can you do the same?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 241 (view)

Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 11/20/2018 8:54:58 AM
for me, it has less to do with how good (or bad) they look. it is more of a statement. a first message screams 'come get you some of this'! a longer conversation leading up to it implies similar but not nearly as tasteless. honestly, I prefer to meet in person before sharing pics of ourselves or those collected elseware to claim as our own parts.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 108 (view)

Posted: 11/20/2018 8:38:35 AM

Real men love cats.

I'd be really happy to find a man who is a cat lover.
too late, mine died on Halloween.

Show ALL Forums