Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is This Too Kinky For You?
 DJMac
Msg: 3 (view)

Is This Too Kinky For You?
Posted: 8/10/2009 11:01:50 AM
I told her in a nice way that I didnt want to do the step mother/step son role, and that I wasnt comfortable doing that. I suggested doing something else like a patient in the hospitol who gets some special care from his nurse, and a couple of other things, but she told me I was narrow minded for not wanting to partipate in her fantasy.
 DJMac
Msg: 1 (view)

Is This Too Kinky For You?
Posted: 8/10/2009 10:40:21 AM
I was recently dating this girl who confided in my that she was pretty open sexually, and didnt have any taboos. Thats fine with me I am an open minded person. She also told me she was into role playing, and I told her I had never done that before but I would be willing to try. The first game we played was the young college girl who needs an A really badly. She was the student and I was the professor. I have to admit that was kinda fun. Then the games took an unusual turn. She told me she liked to do role plays that involve breaking taboos. I wasnt sure what she meant until she described the next game she wanted to play. She wanted to be the sexy stepmother who seduces her teenage stepson. I told her that was just a bit too much for me and bordered on the lines of incest. She then called me narrow minded and left. I tried to call her, but she made it clear she wants nothing more to do with me.

So I ask, did I do something wrong by refusing to play a role that I wasnt comfortable with.

Also is the roleplaying act of step parents and step children too kinky???
 DJMac
Msg: 6 (view)

Prince Rogers Nelson
Posted: 2/18/2009 2:32:34 PM
I like Prince's early stuff the best. 1999 is my favorite LP of his. Dirty Mind is good too, also a good record to play at a party(provided your guests are not offended by the subject matter).
 DJMac
Msg: 14 (view)

Drity Talk
Posted: 2/18/2009 2:27:13 PM
I think its an insult for a person to compare their current partner to their ex partner while having sex. It sends a message that their previous partner pleased them better.

I also think that calling a woman a slut, whore and stuff like that are bad too.

I enjoy talking dirty during sex and love for a woman to do the same. I just tell her how much she turns me on and how good it feels, in a dirty way.
 DJMac

Any TRUE BLOOD Fans???
Posted: 11/16/2008 11:21:09 AM
My brother watches this show and I happend to be over at his pad while this was on. Its not for me. To me its sorta like the Andy Griffith show on acid with vampires.
 DJMac
Msg: 16 (view)

Old TV Shows
Posted: 11/16/2008 11:19:45 AM
Man dont get me started on this.

I love, love old TV shows. The TV show on today are beyond horrible in my opinion.

I love nearly every show made before 1968. Now those were the classics. The list is too big but I liked all the old sitcoms, music/variety shows, dramas, cop shows, westerns, secret agent shows, sci fi/fantasy show.

There are very few shows made past that time that I can really enjoy.
 DJMac
Msg: 30 (view)

Who loves Motown?
Posted: 11/16/2008 11:17:06 AM
The Funk Brothers are indeed the backbone of Motown. Check out some of their stuff. Also some of the lesser known Motown stuff is really amazing:

the Marvelettes
Jr. Walker & The All Stars
The Contours
Chris Clark
The Velvelettes
Jimmy Ruffin
Barrett Strong
Brenda Holloway
Kim Weston

They are selling a series of boxed sets online of every Motown single from the beginning to right before the big move to L.A. What a set, I just wish I could afford to buy them all.

Also I was never big on Motown once they went Hollywood. Things were never the same.
 DJMac
Msg: 13 (view)

What would you consider a romantic gesture?
Posted: 11/16/2008 11:12:46 AM
I would suggest taking a whole day just for the two of you. Making him dinner and dessert is always a great gesture. Also spending the whole day and doing things that he hasnt done in a while and making him the center of the universe for that day. I think that would drive him wild, and let him know you are real interested.
 DJMac
Msg: 5 (view)

Would you move?
Posted: 11/16/2008 11:10:37 AM
I once moved 2 hours from here for a girl because I thought she was the one. I was so wrong.

Anyhow I dont know about doing that a second time. If I moved here I would miss all of my friends, and the things to do here in town. It would be a big maybe for me.
 DJMac

R.I.P. Norman Whitfield
Posted: 9/17/2008 3:14:08 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Norman Whitfield, who co-wrote a string of Motown classics including "War" and "I Heard It Through the Grapevine," has died. He was 67.

A spokeswoman at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center says Whitfield died there Tuesday. He suffered from complications of diabetes and had recently emerged from a coma, The Detroit Free Press reported.

Whitfield was a longtime Motown producer who during the 1960s and '70s injected rock and psychedelic touches into the label's soul music. Many of his biggest hits were co-written with Barrett Strong, with whom he was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2004.

The two won the Grammy in 1972 for best R&B song for the Temptations' "Papa Was a Rolling Stone." Whitfield won another Grammy in 1976 for best original TV or motion picture score for "Car Wash."

Whitfield also worked as a producer for the Temptations and others.

Many of Whitfield's songs from that era, including Edwin Starr's 1970 "War" and the Temptations' 1970 "Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today)," have a strong political tone.

In a statement, Motown great Smokey Robinson hailed Whitfield as "one of the most prolific songwriters and record producers of our time. He will live forever through his great music."

Among Whitfield's other songs, according to the Songwriters Hall Web site, are "Beauty Is Only Skin Deep," "Cloud Nine" and "Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)," all hits for the Temptations; and "Too Busy Thinking About My Baby," a 1969 hit for Marvin Gaye.

Just last week, Gaye's version of "I Heard It Through the Grapevine," from 1968, was ranked at No. 65 in Billboard magazine's compilation of the top singles of the past 50 years. It was also a hit for Gladys Knight and the Pips, in 1967.
 DJMac
Msg: 10 (view)

Breast Reduction?
Posted: 7/27/2008 11:45:58 AM
If having large breast leads to health problems, then I would say that surgery should be an option. I guess its up to the woman and how she feels about the matter. It would make no difference to me if a woman chose to have breast reduction surgery.
 DJMac
Msg: 26 (view)

baking cookies for you!
Posted: 7/24/2008 8:22:33 PM
I love cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies. If a woman I was dating took the time to make me cookies (either by scratch or from pillsbury or whomever), I would enjoy the gesture very much. It shows she cares.
 DJMac
Msg: 26 (view)

moustaches, beards or both?
Posted: 7/22/2008 4:03:34 PM
I got to admit I am lazy on this because I really dont like shaving. I shave maybe twice a week(sometimes only once). For the past couple of winters I usually grow a beard. I seem to always get compliments on it so I stick with it. However around April I get tired of it and off it goes. I used to do moustaches, but I opted for the clean shaven look.
 DJMac

Oral sex and the taste of ejaculate
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:59:51 PM
I understand some women find sexual pleasure and tasting their own fluids(especially after if its on the male's penis), therefore if girs do it then why shouldn't guys lol?

Seriously though, I have never done this and I understand some women really enjoy seeing a man taste his own cum. I have to admit I would be willing to do this to please and make a woman happy.
 DJMac
Msg: 14 (view)

Define Classic Rock
Posted: 7/22/2008 3:54:05 PM
I'll go one further. I think true "classic rock" is the founding fathers:

Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Little Richard, Fats Domino, Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Gene Vincent, Eddie Cochran, Buddy Holly.

That also includes several 60's bands: The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Kinks, Who, Animals, Dave Clark Five

It never goes on the list but 70's punk like the Ramones would be true classic rock to me.

What they play on "classic rock" radio wouldn't have been if it weren't for the 50's and 60's stuff. Thats just my take.

Another thing: Notice how classic rock radio plays the same Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd,
Lynryd Skynrd, Boston songs over and over and over?

My town here our classic rock radio now includes 90's bands like Nirvan, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and more recent bands like Creed, Nickelback, Korn and the like. I dont think that really counts as classic rock, but thats just my opinion.
 DJMac

Define "Classic Rock"
Posted: 7/21/2008 4:04:06 PM
How would yall define classic rock?

Like if you had to explain it to a martian that just landed on eath. Seems many people have different definitions as to what classic rock really is. Some people I know think its not what they play on "classic rock" radio.
 DJMac

Would You Feel Violated If
Posted: 7/21/2008 4:03:15 PM
Somehow this topic came up between a friend and me and we really didnt have any answers. Anyhow we were discussing that would a person feel violated in any way if they knew that a friend or co worker, neighbor, associate etc. had thought about them and masturbated to them. We werent sure how to answer.

I ask here: Would anyone feel violated if they knew someone had masturbated to them?
 DJMac
Msg: 19 (view)

bookworms ,appealing or no?
Posted: 7/19/2008 12:49:19 PM
I love female bookworms and would totally hook up with somebody that loves to read. I love to read myself so we would have something in common there. Besides I find we would get more intellectual conversation that we would sitting in front of the television set.
 DJMac
Msg: 2 (view)

Welcome back Levon!!!
Posted: 5/24/2008 11:26:24 AM
I like the Band a whole bunch too and glad to see Levon back. Didnt know about the bankruptcy thing. Anybody ever read his book he wrote about his life with the Band. Just to warn you, he has major issues with Robbie Robertson.
 DJMac
Msg: 7 (view)

What do you feel about nursing homes?
Posted: 5/16/2008 6:28:17 PM
There are some nursing homes out there where the patient gets proper care and treatment, and the people who work there really care about their paitents. My grandmother died in a nursing home, and she was misreable that she had to spend her last days there, but she became so ill that needed care 24 hours a day. Because of that I dont want to end up in a nursing home.
 DJMac
Msg: 47 (view)

Men in their 30's with no children
Posted: 5/16/2008 6:22:51 PM
I am over 30 and have no children and plan to keep it that way. I like kids but I am seldom around them so its hard for me to relate to them. Also children is a major responsibility. Right now where I am at with my life, with my job and going back to school, that takes up a good portion of my time. Also I like it where when I have time and funds avaliable I can go out to dinner with friends or get together with them and have good times. Its hard to do that with children. Thats just my take.
 DJMac

Men Who Watch Soap Operas
Posted: 4/7/2008 3:06:17 PM
To the person who posted that about being abondoned by parents. Yeah I did watch soaps as a kid(and I still do), but I was not abandonded nor neglected. My mother monitored everything I watched for your information.
 DJMac

Men Who Watch Soap Operas
Posted: 4/6/2008 12:00:55 PM
I have been a fan of daytime television since I was about 11. My mother, aunt and grandmother were all into the soaps at the time, and as a little kid I didnt get what was so fasinating about them. Then when I got a bit older I tuned in out of curiosity and then I was hooked. I became a fan, reading the soap mags, and setting my VCR to tape them while I was at school. My best high school memories are coming home from school and watching my soaps. For some reason it seems unacceptable for a guy to watch daytime television, but I find the soaps entertaining and enjoyable. In my opinion I think the actors on daytime are better than the "Hollywood stars".

Do any of you ladies watch soap operas?

What do you think of guys who watches soaps?
 DJMac
Msg: 16 (view)

If you were president.
Posted: 4/6/2008 11:54:37 AM
If I were president, I would have someone commit me to an insane asylum. You'd have to be crazy to want that job lol
 DJMac
Msg: 11 (view)

Current Condition of todays rap/hip hop
Posted: 4/6/2008 11:52:43 AM
I have never liked any rap music at all. Today its more trendy and about profit, and image more than anything else(but thats all current music now). If people like to listen to it thats fine, just as long as I dont have to hear it.
 DJMac

Do Cover Bands always suck?
Posted: 3/20/2008 2:05:20 PM
A good cover band I like are called The Detroit Cobras. They dont do original songs and specialize in covering obscure R&B tunes from folks like Irma Thomas, the "5" Royales, Betty Harris, Gino Washington, and other unknown greats like that. It gives the listener an oppurtunity to hear these lost songs, and to go out and find the originals which are always better.
 DJMac

Do You Like To Wear A Skirt or A Dress
Posted: 3/16/2008 11:28:09 AM
I did a search and didnt see this topic elsewhere so here goes.

Its just me but there is something about seeing a woman in a dress or a skirt that get me. If she is wearing heels with it too, its a total turnon. Its just nice to see a woman in a skirt/dress wearing heels. Do you ladies like to wear skirts or dresses, or would you rather stick with pants?
 DJMac
Msg: 24 (view)

a question about male stereotypes
Posted: 3/1/2008 12:17:59 PM
For the record I dont fit the "male stereotype" at all. I do like beer(but I like wine too), but sports bores the heck out of me. I dont play poker or do any kind of gambling. I have see a couple of the Die Hard movies, but action movies(and for that matter) most movies bore me(except for documentaries). When it comes down to it is if the person makes you happy. Whether or not a man does the "guy thing" is secondary. By the way I dont like Woody Allen movies because I think he is a scumbag.
 DJMac

The Museum Date
Posted: 2/24/2008 11:26:14 AM
How about this:

The first date between a man and a woman is usually something simpe like going for coffee, or drinks or maybe even dinner. Ladies what do you think of the idea of a first date being at a museum? Its different, and the two of you could walk around and talk about the various exhibits, and you are not interupted constantly by a waiter/waitress. Its also artistic.

Would any of you accept a museum as a first date?
 DJMac

American Hardcore...Punk Rock documentary film
Posted: 2/24/2008 11:22:12 AM
I didnt think it was a bad film. I was dissapointed that there was some legal issue that kept the Dead Kennedys from being in the film.
 DJMac
Msg: 9 (view)

i have another BJ question, are men to stay still while getting it??
Posted: 2/17/2008 2:32:25 PM
I am not jumping up and down mind you, but I do move when a woman is performing oral sex on me. I cant help it because it feels so good. OP if you have a man that moves on you, when you go down on him, dont worry about it, he is enjoying it.
 DJMac

History Majors
Posted: 2/10/2008 10:58:03 AM
Any of you here are history majors, or know anyone who majored in history? If so how did things work out? I have always been a fan of history and love to read history books or books related to the topic. Any advice would be much appreciated.
 DJMac
Msg: 4 (view)

CD Burner Question
Posted: 2/10/2008 10:54:26 AM
Could I get some answers in simple English please. Yall lost me on the techincal language.
 DJMac

CD Burner Question
Posted: 2/8/2008 1:47:36 PM
Monday I took my first step into the 21st Century. I bought my first ever CD Burner. There is only one catch. While it is able to play CD's for some reason I cant get it to record CD's. I suspect my receiver is not CD burner friendly. The CD burner itself came with two sets of wires that are supposed to hook up to the receiver. The way my receiver is set up, there is only one spot for one set of wire to hook a CD player up to, so I think that might be the problem. Then again a few people told me that they have receivers that are older than mine and are able to burn CD's.

Anybody got a clue to whats going on?

I sure as hell dont.
 DJMac
Msg: 177 (view)

Going back to school in your 30's....
Posted: 2/4/2008 4:19:06 PM
After a ten year hiatus, I finally got off my ass, did what needed to be done and am currently going back to school. I must say I really like, but I have always liked college. Now all I gotta do is figure out what I want to do with my life. One thing that has made things a bit complicated for me is that I scheduled my classes around my work schedule and at the time I was working from 2pm to 10pm. Well they stuck me on nights910pm to 6am), and my classes start at 9am. Basically I go home, sleep for a bit, get up and go to class, then come back home and go to bed. When I get up I have to do homework, and other stuff around the house that needs to be done. It dosent leave me much time, but I have to admit going back to school is so far a fun challenge and I love learning. Only regret is that I wish I would have been more focued about 10 years ago, I could have had my degree by now.
 DJMac
Msg: 24 (view)

MILF vs Couger
Posted: 2/3/2008 7:46:11 PM
SlumberParty where were you when I was 14 lol
 DJMac

Do you treat your friends like your SO?
Posted: 2/3/2008 2:35:03 PM
I think you are being too hard. Just because your friends dont call and check up on you all the time, dosent mean that they dont care. Secondly I wouldnt move on so fast because friends are more precious than gold. If you feel this way then you should talk to them and let them know where you are coming from. If they are your real friends they will listen. Also, instead of dropping one group of friends and pursuing another, keep your main group of friends and then find other friends. Friends are a good thing to have, and you can never have enough of them.
 DJMac

I had it with nightclubs .
Posted: 1/31/2008 4:54:44 PM
I hate nightclubs.

For one they so loud you cant even hear yourself think, let alone try to talk to somebody.

Secondly most of the music they play is bad(well its not to my taste), just not interested in hearing top 40 teenybopper blairing at maximum volume.

I dont like to dance and dont get any enjoyment out of it.

I'd rather go to a bar(preferably a quiet bar and not a sports bar with obnoxious college guys screaming at some sporting event on television), hang out with friends, chat and have a drink or two.
 DJMac
Msg: 28 (view)

What celeb would you date and why?
Posted: 1/25/2008 12:54:53 PM
For me Dita Von Tease:

She is absolutly stunning and looks like an 1940's movie star. She has dark hair and a beautiful sexy body. That fact that she is a fetish/strip tease model certainly is a turn on. I have seen interviews with her and she dosent take herself seriously, seems down to earth and is a class act. She is also from my home state of Michigan.
 DJMac
Msg: 12 (view)

The Sound of the Beach Boys
Posted: 1/25/2008 12:43:18 PM
Dennis Wilson's solo album Pacific Ocean Blue-Great Record. He never got the credit he deserved but Dennis was a great talent and songwriter, and wrote a lot of great tunes for the Beach Boys during the period when Brian became less invovled.
 DJMac

For the Guys!
Posted: 1/24/2008 9:04:31 PM
Yes I love it when a woman screams, moans and lets expresses herself during sex. I love it because the sound of a woman having an orgasm is sooooo sexy. Also I love it because she is enjoying herself, and that I am pleasing her. Damn I hate being single.
 DJMac
Msg: 8 (view)

What was so great about Elvis Presley
Posted: 1/22/2008 4:48:22 PM
Presley didnt invent rock and roll, he just helped bring it to the masses. If there hadnt been blues there would have been no Elvis Presley thats for sure.
 DJMac

Battle Creek or Kalamazoo get togethers
Posted: 1/20/2008 12:03:42 PM
I vote for Kalamazoo
 DJMac
Msg: 5 (view)

What was so great about Elvis Presley
Posted: 1/20/2008 11:56:17 AM
I think people get so wrapped up in the whole image of Presley they forget about his music. His first recordings for the Sun Records label are his best, and after that his music(although enjoyable) wasnt quite the same. I will also say this: When people think of rock and roll the first name they come up with is Elvis Presley. Keep in mind Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Fats Domino and Little Richard were playing rock and roll before Elvis. Presley just opened the door helped white middle America into black rhythm and blues(which what rock and roll pretty much was in those days).
 DJMac
Msg: 22 (view)

MILF vs Cougar
Posted: 1/19/2008 1:58:21 PM
As a single straight man I like them both

MILF's as they are called are sexy but cougars are way sexier. I have always been attratcted to older women, so if a cougar approaches me I will surrender.
 DJMac
Msg: 28 (view)

How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?
Posted: 1/19/2008 12:03:46 PM
Oral sex is a part of the whole lovemaking. For me I would have no problems with it, but if my partner was uncomfortable the first time I can wait. I guess it all depends on what turns you and what you are comfortable with. Personally I think oral sex is one of the most intimate sexual acts people can do to please each other.
 DJMac
Msg: 9 (view)

The Sound of the Beach Boys
Posted: 1/19/2008 12:00:08 PM
In the "current" Beach Boys Mike Love is the only original member left. Al Jardine has his own group and Brian Wilson is a solo. I would avoid the Mike Love group at all cost mainly because all you will hear are the same songs on every show. Yeah they probably put on a good show, but they need to broaden their set lists. Do some of the later tunes that are seldom heard.
 DJMac
Msg: 30 (view)

What cracks you up?????
Posted: 1/19/2008 11:57:43 AM
In an early episode of the Flintstones where this beatnik guy approaches Wilma and Betty, and Wilma hits him with her purse and says "There's some contact for you, you ole goat face"

Man that cracks me up everytime.
 DJMac
Msg: 68 (view)

Would you date Britney Spears?
Posted: 1/17/2008 3:12:07 PM
Cant say I feel sorry for Britney Spears. All this talk about her being a victim and such is a load of jive. She is an adult and she made her own bed, now she has to lie in it. Personally I wish the media would get back to real news. Celebrities screwing up is such a bore.
 DJMac

What cracks you up?????
Posted: 1/16/2008 5:22:38 PM
The only stand up comedian that I have ever been able to listen to without getting bored is Richard Pryor. That man was comic genius and what was so unique about him is he talked about real issues but had you laughing hysterically. Thats what he did for me.

That Geico commerical with the Pips, I cant stop laughing at that.

Show ALL Forums