Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: WHAT ARE YOU ON HERE FOR???
 apache_woman
Msg: 127 (view)

WHAT ARE YOU ON HERE FOR???
Posted: 9/8/2006 8:37:13 AM
I'm sorry, I will be more carefull next time. But thanks for all your advice and help. I think it just may work out.
 apache_woman
Msg: 126 (view)

Posted: 9/8/2006 8:35:14 AM
I'm still single, let me clear that one up real quick. A current online friend told me of the last Posting and I had to find out where it came from. I wasnt even home from the 1-3 of September. I let a girlfriend stay at my apartment while I was gone and since I am automatically logged in and our passwords start with the same two letters she was logged in as me. Say I am sorry "Justanotherprettyface".
 apache_woman
Msg: 68 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2006 5:11:24 PM
OMG, I met a guy, I really like, acually more than like. But how do I tell him that. He is over confident, and has no need for me. and i am the almost the opposite. I am self proficient and self supportive. Always looked for a man that would take care of me, never knew who that was. not finaciallya mind you, i have always been able to do that for me and my boyz. I need no man to support me. I make my own money. and good money. Just wanted a man to treat me like a woman. I hate the fact that women can not understand the difference between freedom and womanizm
 apache_woman
Msg: 55 (view)

Why are men turned off by women with kids?
Posted: 8/6/2006 11:27:39 AM
Let me tell you something, My husband died over 11 years ago and left me along with two boyz to raise and they are my heart, i would give up the so called greatest guy if he could not understand that they come first, If he had a child I too would expect to be second to ALL children. even in the best of relationships, children are our future and should be first. If have not had a problem with men wanting me, only with them being true men. I would have a relationship with a man that children, I would be fair to all children, his becomes mine. If a man has a problem, it because he does not have confidence in him self or the compassion to love all children. There are men that will love your children as his own just as we would his.
 apache_woman
Msg: 2 (view)

MY PROFILE WAS STOLEN
Posted: 8/4/2006 12:34:43 PM
Thanks all, guess this help, as soon as this was posted, he decided to quick screwing with me. I got my profile back and will delete the other. thanks for listening
 apache_woman
Msg: 9 (view)

San Antonio POF Party???
Posted: 8/4/2006 12:32:36 PM
Talk to me, My birthday is the 19th and I could use the company!
 apache_woman
Msg: 1 (view)

MY PROFILE WAS STOLEN
Posted: 8/4/2006 8:19:46 AM
Hey, guys my password was compromised on my original profile (apache_woman), you can contact me thru - Apache_woman2. Hopefully the Administrators can reset my password. But for now dont write me there cause its being read but not by me. Then let me know why do guys have to be such childish asses. Dont worry, I know women can be just as stupid. Hope this reaches all of my friends.

Show ALL Forums