Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Lakeland, Friday, March 21 Dance with the MIX and Cassanova
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 2 (view)

Lakeland, Friday, March 21 Dance with the MIX and Cassanova
Posted: 3/18/2014 6:58:46 PM
I wish you luck. I wont be going . Pay day is not until next week.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 10 (view)

tattoos
Posted: 3/14/2014 11:22:29 AM
In my opinion having tattoos can only cost you... And not talking about the actual cost of the tattoo. It can cost you social standing, respect, acceptance, relationships and perhaps most importantly job opportunities. I just do not understand. Women make themselves look masculine. Smooth skin on a woman is so beautiful and feminine and tattoos take that away.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 7 (view)

tattoos
Posted: 1/20/2014 3:38:53 PM
Personally I do not get making your appearance so permanent. That is your choice.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 70 (view)

Lying about one's age
Posted: 1/3/2014 2:11:03 PM
Ok so be dishonest about going into a relationship and you think that is cool? Well it is not. Guess what. Once I find last name of the woman I am googling anyway as people google me. You ladies are not going to get away with lies to me. Oh by the way the website is free. If you do not want to disclose your real age, you should not be here.
 lovableladywanted

no profile pictures!!
Posted: 1/1/2014 3:50:15 PM
I just read a profile and the lady actually was angry on her profile about people wanting to see her pics. WTF? I notice the people that do not have pics try and turn it around that we are the bad people for wanting to see pics. This particular lady compared it to seeing her ss number. Really? These picless people need to get over themselves.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 104 (view)

Women Confuse Me
Posted: 12/30/2013 8:47:46 AM
I am just going to be myself.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 199 (view)

what if a guy wants to move in right off the bat after meeting you
Posted: 12/29/2013 8:06:50 AM
I have met women like that.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 3 (view)

Just a Thank You to the Admin/Moderators
Posted: 12/29/2013 7:21:52 AM
Thank you to all the moderators. You guys do a great job. Happy New Year.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 72 (view)

FWB is it possible
Posted: 12/28/2013 6:11:05 PM
I do not judge others . As long as consenting adults have a fair understanding, I see nothing wrong with it. Of course , if they are FWB's with significant others who do not know , then that would be wrong.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 2 (view)

Celebrate the New Year Right Jan 11, 2014
Posted: 12/26/2013 1:13:56 PM
How come men don't get special drink prices? That is not cool.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 67 (view)

Lying about one's age
Posted: 12/25/2013 6:39:04 AM
If you lie about your age , you have to be a real idiot. It is very easy to find an age from white pages or zaba or pipl, especially when you have the name and going further. Now on PIPL, you can even put in a username from whatever website and get the persons age simply from that. Bottomline, it will only hurt ones possibility for a relationship. I agree APPRENTICE. People are hypocrites.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 39 (view)

Gift cards are a SCAM!
Posted: 12/24/2013 1:14:43 AM
I would rather have the cash. I got a gift card for 20 bucks to a restaurant I hate. Give me the money , you are going to spend it anyway. Sorry , I stand by my answer. Corporations advertise like crazy to sell gift cards. They know they are going to be reeling in pure profit... lost cards, unused cards for other reasons, interest. I am not down with this as a gift. Again , I reiterate if I give someone a check and they do not cash it , I get the money. Why should I spend money on a gift card and then the card may never be used? I may never even know about it. I know they are going to cash my check..;)
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 30 (view)

Gift cards are a SCAM!
Posted: 12/23/2013 3:00:11 AM
PRIMEWOMAN..Exactly, that is my point. If I give someone a check and it is not cashed I still have the money. If the card is lost or whatever , the corporation has the money. Most people will not bother to go through channels to get their card back and probably lost the receipt as well.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 47 (view)

Not enough men on here are serious
Posted: 12/22/2013 4:59:27 PM

We are here, you just have to respond to us when we message you.

Exactly. I think many of these women on here over-think messages. I can not speak about other men , but I am always respectful toward women that I message .
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 8 (view)

Rock and Roll HOF
Posted: 12/21/2013 10:09:37 AM
^^^ You are correct. I am thinking narcissistic. I do think it is a bigger insult to the deserving musicians that are not in the RNRHOF, but to a lesser degree the public , by trying to pass the RNRHOF as something that is genuine , when it clearly is not.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 29 (view)

Ladies Nights
Posted: 12/15/2013 8:36:40 AM
Actually I do not. There was a place that charged a cover for men and women were free. I chose not to go there . I would have paid if females had to pay as well.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 28 (view)

Ladies Nights
Posted: 12/15/2013 8:34:46 AM
They had slavery for decades as well as women and non land owners not being allowed to vote amongst other injustices. That argument goes out the window.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 33 (view)

Basic Respect
Posted: 12/15/2013 8:32:23 AM
I do not see how my original question was disrespectful on the other thread. I truly do not. I wanted female opinions . I had no problem with people disagreeing . I do have problems when people personally attack me. Oh by the way, that lady was playing games . She is very into me and I am now having an issue trying to get her to leave me alone.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 5 (view)

Rock and Roll HOF
Posted: 12/15/2013 8:28:45 AM
To answer your question. It is an insult because they are trying to fool us with having people in the Hall that do not deserve it and do not even fit the RNR genre, while keeping actually deserving people out. It is wrong and obviously political. In other words they are acting like the public are a bunch of idiots.
 lovableladywanted

POF Should Place Forums on Profile Page
Posted: 12/11/2013 2:57:52 PM
Can you get it right from the profile? That is what I am asking. I know you can get it from the forum posts like yours. When I search profiles, near where I live for example; nothing that links you to the forums is on the page.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 1 (view)

POF Should Place Forums on Profile Page
Posted: 12/11/2013 2:42:51 PM
First of all, I hope I did not place this in the wrong place. I digress. I think we learn a lot about people from their forum posts. Personally, I am not ashamed of anything I post, and would want potential Gf's to see my forum posts. Also , it would be nice to see how some of the women tick, when I view their profiles. I just think it would be an interesting thing and might help everyone...:)
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 42 (view)

Not enough men on here are serious
Posted: 12/11/2013 2:30:36 PM
I can not speak for all men and can only speak for myself. I am very serious about meeting a terrific lady.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 31 (view)

Basic Respect
Posted: 12/11/2013 2:24:32 PM
What is wrong with giving my opinions on the RNRHOF? Seriously. That is why we have these forums. You people are critical of me for giving someone a compliment?? I do not get that either. I truly hope everyone finds what they are looking for on here or wherever. I truly mean that. You all take care.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 27 (view)

Basic Respect
Posted: 12/10/2013 7:47:43 PM
DAYNA , You are a great example of someone who gives their opinion without any sort of hostility. I can tell the difference. You seem like a nice lady and we need more people like yourself. I hope you find what you are seeking on here..:)
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 4 (view)

Rock and Roll HOF
Posted: 12/9/2013 4:30:24 PM
Cleveland is not exactly people will visit. I would suggest the RNRHOF be more reasonable who they let in , because this has to hurt the RNRHOF gate and the city of Cleveland overall.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 21 (view)

Basic Respect
Posted: 12/9/2013 4:27:13 PM
This thread is not about me. the 2nd poster brought up my other thread. That is fine. I just see a bunch of people that go from thread to thread to look for anything to attack others that are total strangers. I truly do not get it. I have gone through personal tragedies recently and think that people can be nicer with their tone. Again not just to me but to everyone. If someone does think I am making up that someone is contacting me or whatever. It truly does not matter. The only thing that matters is that I am ok with myself and I just hope none of you is going through the tragedy , I have gone through this past week. Have a great evening everyone.
 lovableladywanted

Basic Respect
Posted: 12/8/2013 7:31:46 PM
When did I call women liars? I asked a valid question about game playing and wanted sincere answers. I did not generalize all women. There are all types of women and all types of men. I do not expect pats on the back, but I surely do not expect personal attacks. I did not make it personal toward any woman. I even had a few of the women[ not going to mention names], email me and call me the most vile things you can imagine. My question was very simple. I asked if women would make up an imaginary friend to get guys jealous. What is so wrong with that and how is that even an opinion. They could answer it and disagree, which some people did. Why would men even answer in an ASK A GIRL room??? . Again I reiterate, I see this with just about every thread and every OP.
 lovableladywanted

Rock and Roll HOF
Posted: 12/8/2013 7:26:38 PM
How come groups like Styx, Chicago, Journey, Moody Blues and Yes are not in the RNRHOF? You actually have soul artists, Easy listening artists and Disco artists in here and even The freaking Beastie Boys. This is an insult to me and I think it is very political.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 5 (view)

Basic Respect
Posted: 12/8/2013 7:00:08 PM
My questions are not nonsense. They are serious. There is still no excuse to be rude to others. I have a different philosophy . Respect is not earned it is lost. In other words, I treat everyone with respect , and even then when people are mean to me, I keep my composure. Honestly, It is not just about me as many would believe. I see lots of threads started by others and they as well get bashed , undeservedly. Sad to say, human nature is such that many times other people get it in on the gang attack on the OP. It truly is uncalled , since we are all adults. I am an idealist I guess.
 lovableladywanted

Basic Respect
Posted: 12/8/2013 6:05:06 PM
It seems that when people have a serious issue or seek advice from other people, whether it is on other website forums or here, that many people get rude and personally attack the OP. Personally , I think that sucks. Why can't people just so basic respect toward others? We are all in this together.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 52 (view)

FWB is it possible
Posted: 12/8/2013 5:48:42 PM
I think it depends on the 2 people involved.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 20 (view)

Do men INVENT women who INVENT people that are interested?
Posted: 12/8/2013 5:28:11 PM
MOTOWN GIRL
Where did I ever blame every woman? Read my profile . I am very respectful toward women.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 19 (view)

Do men INVENT women who INVENT people that are interested?
Posted: 12/8/2013 5:23:18 PM
Lots of hostile people. I appreciate advice, not the personal attacks. By the way, the lady called again and texted again. If it makes you feel better to think I am making this up, I do not care. Have a great night everyone.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 13 (view)

Do women INVENT people that are interested?
Posted: 12/8/2013 4:00:53 PM

To tell you the truth I am just moving along. I am not into the bs and feel no woman is worth going through hoops. The great thing is that there are a lot of single women out there. I keep in shape and have a few bucks in my pocket , so no reason for me to sweat it. I appreciate your advice..:)
 lovableladywanted

Posted: 12/8/2013 3:35:53 PM

Thank you, I am the one ending the calls and I ended the date. She is calling me , rather than me calling her. Unfortunately, I have come to expect many of the nasties to come out against me. It seems to be par for the course. In the meantime, I am going to go out and just have a good time, hitting the parties. I do understand that ladies would not admit on here to inventing suitors. Especially since they are looking to meet men. My question was probably worthless.
 lovableladywanted

Posted: 12/8/2013 2:57:20 PM
You are funny. I was the one that ended the date. She wanted it to keep going. I am cool about it all and I also think it is funny the guy that said I am suffocating her and yet she keeps calling me back. Please people be honest. Obviously many people here are just mean spirited toward me , which I expect. I know I am not perfect but to place blame on me when the lady is contacting me a lot more than I am contacting her is just being non-objective against me. I am smart enough to get that.
 lovableladywanted

Posted: 12/8/2013 2:16:00 PM
Ok here goes , ladies. I have been corresponding with an online lady for about 8 or 9 days. We have spent hours on the phone. Most calls in evening after I work at 2 hours plus. We met on my day off[Wedn.] and spent 7 hours eating at a restaurant, walking through shops, relaxing at an outdoor bar even . Since , we have talked even more , she mentioned another guy that she wants to date, yet she still likes me. I , being prideful , told her that I do not compete for women[ Which I don't], and that she should date the other guy, which she would whether I want her to or not. Here is the kicker, I stopped calling her and she actually called me today. Ok ladies, here is my question. Is this lady making up this guy that she said she never actually met yet? I think it is just weird. Are women that cunning to do that sort of thing to make a man jealous or at the least perk desire in a guy? The whole scenario seems very strange to me , since the lady seems to have almost unlimited time for my attention.
 lovableladywanted

Why proper grammar is so Important!
Posted: 11/19/2013 7:31:25 PM
I know these are just jokes , but it is a serious problem. Ladies post their profiles and they do not even have one period or exclamation point or whatever in a sentence. It is awful. Usually the same people misspell the easiest words. I think it is scary, how uneducated many adults are nowadays. Wow.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 83 (view)

Women Confuse Me
Posted: 10/23/2013 8:43:14 PM
That is a switch. Women I date, are always getting after me for sexual liaisons .
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 126 (view)

need to LOWER my sex drive
Posted: 10/13/2013 5:44:36 PM
Just have sex and be thankful.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 86 (view)

sex: how soon is too soon?
Posted: 10/13/2013 5:36:17 PM
I think that it is appropriate when both parties are ready. It should not be forced. If a couple are ok instantly that is their business. But women should not force themselves on men. I truly hate when that happens. Lots of eager beavers out there.
 lovableladywanted

Why do guys turn nasty after a break up
Posted: 10/13/2013 4:56:20 PM
Not me. I am friends with many of my exes .
 lovableladywanted

Hypocrisy within online dating
Posted: 10/10/2013 5:43:15 AM
I have been fat and skinny and average. I am average now and I must admit, I have an attitude more so when I am in better shape. I do better with women as well. It might not be the shallowness that the OP is talking about. It can be that one exudes confidence and that draws more people to be attracted to you.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 64 (view)

Give out Phone Numbers
Posted: 9/27/2013 7:46:00 PM
Recently broke with someone so here I am again. Despite the fact that my profile stresses , I call the lady; Women continue to want me to give their number. Sure I have gotten some phone numbers. Personally, I think it is emasculating that a man leave a number and wait for a call. Life is not fair. Just like on the otherside of the coin, the man pays for the first date. Even if the lady does call. It sets a horrible precedent of who is really the man in the relationship. This is my opinion. Knowing what is out there , I am a quality guy and will not compromise myself as a man , but more importantly as a human being to do something that goes against who I am and what I represent. Happy fishing everyone.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 66 (view)

Phone Number Exchange
Posted: 9/26/2013 1:54:02 AM
By now , everyone should post a pic.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 62 (view)

Phone Number Exchange
Posted: 9/23/2013 3:24:48 AM
As a guy I never give my number. It goes against nature. The man calls the woman. If that costs me from relationships, so be it. I have a lot going for me and I refuse to hand in my man card.
 lovableladywanted

no profile pictures!!
Posted: 8/27/2013 3:41:55 AM
I have it edited as well. What is even more annoying is that women with no pic just add me as favorite. I hate it. I will not converse with anyone that does not have a pic.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 75 (view)

Women Confuse Me
Posted: 8/11/2013 3:39:26 PM
Maybe NSA stands for National security Advisor.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 4 (view)

This is why spelling matters
Posted: 8/8/2013 5:51:14 PM
I think spelling is very important. Misspelled profiles are a turn-off. I especially can not stand when people misspell easy words like lose[to misplace] , or they use the wrong "your" or the wrong "to". Overuse of prepositions at the end of sentences are also annoying. I understand a minor error here or there, but the glaring errors, really get to me.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 49 (view)

Women Confuse Me
Posted: 10/5/2012 3:51:34 AM

That is by far the most rediculous post I have seen thus far. That sounds like a very basic and may I add, grammatically incorrect reply.

You are criticizing other people's grammar and you can not spell ridiculous. How ridiculous.

Show ALL Forums