Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Question in regards to the law...
 saracutemama
Msg: 5 (view)

Question in regards to the law...
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:43:54 PM
hi in regards to your question I can't give a phone number but if you do a google search and look for the alberta law line its a 1866 number you get a half hour free of legal advice that would be very beneficial especially when a child is involved or in this case two...
They were helpful when I was inquiring about necessary steps for custody and maintenance.
 saracutemama
Msg: 8 (view)

Changing her name
Posted: 3/4/2010 8:33:15 AM
the way that I saw it was that was a right to be deserved

my baby daddy has never seen my son doesn't want to, didn't come to his birth or court or anything .In the hospital I put my last name there was no way I was going to use his
why your not his dad you never have been there for him or done anything for him...I agree with other posters it is not wrong at all!!!

ps. in cases like mine my baby is a milado baby if you have a mix color baby with a different last name when you travel etc...a lot of the time you would have to prove your the mother I always have to take my soul custody paper with me and show it at the gate!

Your doing a good job mommy
 saracutemama
Msg: 11 (view)

Can you be in love with someone who doesn't like your kid(s)
Posted: 3/1/2010 7:28:20 PM
no the love of a family comes from all the people in it be a blood family or a blended family please do not make a broken family, as others posted this is a very good way that your children will resent you...you will lose more than how much you believe you love this person!!!

its a complete package if they cant accept it they are not worth your time!!!!!!
 saracutemama
Msg: 36 (view)

My kids don't need a dad . . .
Posted: 2/22/2010 3:32:41 PM
haven kay I so agree with you I have been doing all the hoops and planning n continuing my education hes just as retarded as steven another poster with such discriminatory vulgar representation i say if they dont like us and dont have kids why the hell are they in a single parent forum? maybe in their sub conscience we are their last hope but wont give them the time of day and thats why they stalk the single parent forum who knows? but to be honest i went down the same road but could never bring myself to do that and now I have a beautiful little monkey who I love to death and cherish each little memory we make everyday and the social life hahaha you dont have one atleast its very hard to have one if you ever want to chat feel free to give me a shout.
 saracutemama
Msg: 3 (view)

Was it fair of me to break up in this situation?
Posted: 2/20/2010 8:54:47 PM
I agree with tall chick if you felt uncomfortable I mean who knows if her safety is not protected by this abusive guy what about you? who knows what that guy could do to you knowing your with her...and she could have died from the drinking I think thats not worth it unless you had a relationship where you would die for her but sounds a little to scary for me I would have done the same if i was in your situation *WINX you have to look after yourself before you can look after someone else!!!
 saracutemama
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 2/20/2010 8:35:43 PM
sorry my post was for valsalva22 a continuation of something he asked me previously!
 saracutemama
Msg: 2 (view)

How do I tell my son Daddy's not coming back home to us.
Posted: 2/20/2010 8:19:58 PM
be 100 percent honest not in a crude way i mean i have seen many different tools parents have used myself my son is 19 months his father has never seen him so he doesnt understand meaning of mommy and daddy he just knows mommy and granpa and uncle.

some of the ways

1. parent a says to her daughter you dont have a dad but you have mommy,nana,grandpa,grandma who love you.

2. parent b explains to her daughter hunny your dad had many things he needed to figure out and he was just not ready to be a dad but I love you very much and will always love you.

3. parent c waited until child came and asked and flat out said daddy left and wont be coming back but I am always here for you.

4. parent d explains to child that it didnt work out between mommy and daddy but its not child fault but both mommy and daddy are there for him/her and both parents love the child.

I hope this helps a little bit
 saracutemama
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 2/20/2010 7:55:15 PM
that is a good question but goes into a whole other ball field as in terms of meeting the man getting to know what he wants and my standards I always ask questions and when contacted always explain a second time I have a son. I would never waste my time on someone who wants nothing to do with kids present or future wise. I mean for the most part a man read my profile or takes from my message that I have a child if they are okay with it I talk to them get to know them better before I even consider meeting in person. See my situation is different then most I dont have a father in picture for my child so that man who I date for a long time and has shared a bond with my child will in my heart be his father. But I would also like a man to notice me and not see oh I am just another single mom but also I dont want any man to feel uncomfortable so I am always up front that I do have a child why hide it? I really dont want to put any man in the position that just because he is dating me he feels obligated to be a daddy to my son and be the money in the relationship believe me I am a strong independent woman I work hard for what I have and providing my son the best life I can. believe me I am mom and dad lol hard because i dont understand the things men do lol but I do my best! I have been on a date before where the guy was on fence said he was okay with children but being on the date and finding out my child was only 7 months old he informed me he was not sure but he did feel uncomfortable and the date ended there which is fine I want them to be honest with me as I am with them. I think its all a matter of asking the woman questions as well you know most profiles say wants kids prefer not to say etc... I will usually ask if they care to explain what they mean there are many mixed reasons, I guess thats where the most important part of communication comes in what the b/f and g/f both want and if its not the same then as hard as it can be sometimes the relationship ends etc...
 saracutemama
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2010 6:10:43 PM
thank you kudos to the other single moms i'm glad i'm not alone about this guy and congrats to im sorry i forgot your name but who raised your 2 girls up to be good girls and get a good career its always awesome to hear those stories
 saracutemama
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2010 5:52:33 PM
steven i have seen other posts yes i made my bed and have a wonderful baby boy who shows me the most amazing kind of love every day no guy lowers his standards because he dates a single mom if anything thats who a real and true man is not the kind of scum and trash you are honestly what if your mother was single mom or perhaps has been that you dont know about maybe you should get down and scrape the bottom of the barrel where you have stated where us single mothers are because thats the type of ignorance, vulgar judgement that should stay there. I feel so sorry for your kids if you ever have them because then there are mini you's running around preaching garbage about mothers who work their hardest everyday to make a wonderful life for their children. anyways your to pig headed and were probably raised this way so maybe its not your fault your a complete****but you know what my life is great and i have a beautiful lil boy who tells me he loves me every day what do you have, your an egotistical, ignorant, selfish little boy who needs to grow up who knows maybe life will throw ya an odd ball and you will be here asking for advice then sputtering crap and complete stereotypical stats about single parents. dont worry no single mother wants you and probably most women who read your profile dont want you because they see right through you and how ignorant you truly are so grow up and stay out of single parent threads then you ***hole you dont even have kids you just bash people go find a wall and bash your head against it you might learn something !!!
 saracutemama
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2010 5:14:25 PM
steven thats the kind of attitude of why its hard dating your opinion is rude and makes you look like an ass and ps this is probably why your still single we dont choose to be single parents we fall in love but the guy turns out to be asses like you and others,violent, abusive and we get out because we rather have our kids come first to keep them safe, or our loved one dies and we become widowed with a child left with loss of a parent, i can keep going on about situations but why dont you actually use your brain before you type a ignorant opinion. I sure to hell hope you never become a single parent no no I do actually because maybe it would give you an understanding and compassion and maybe some humanity to individuals.
 saracutemama
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2010 4:54:24 PM
Hi I know when I have written that in the past it was simply because its awkward for a lot of men coming into a relationship with a single mom and her children so its also a way of saying yes I am interested in getting out there but I want you to know I am not expecting you to come in and feel you have to play/ take on responsibility of feeling like the dad. Because if any man gets that feeling from the start its overwhelming for them especially if they have never dated a single parent. Sometimes its all about situation for example myself there is no daddy involved at all so in my situation eventually as I date and find someone to me he would be my sons father because he would be the man who has stepped up and stepped in he is a real man who will have been a father figure for my son. Where other the child may go visit to his dad I am not sure what would happen in this situation because I have never been there but thats why I state things like that.

Show ALL Forums