Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why Are Women So Mean to Other Women?
 Luca =
Msg: 38 (view)

Why Are Women So Mean to Other Women?
Posted: 5/26/2012 9:24:49 AM
Studies show women prefer working for a male boss. I was surprised that many women dislike working for a female boss.
 luca =
Msg: 31 (view)

ive paid for more of our dates then he has
Posted: 5/20/2012 6:25:24 AM
Welcome to the man's world. Men deal with women like this all the time. And doesn't make a difference if the woman works or not. Some women have a sense of entitlement that they should never pay. It's interesting women complain when they have to pay, but if a man complains, he's cheap.
 luca =
Msg: 12 (view)

Do woman like men approaching them when not at a bar .
Posted: 6/21/2010 6:16:52 PM
If women don't want to be approached when going out to clubs/pubs, why do so many of them dress half- naked? That they know will get men's attention. Why don't they dress conservative ?
 luca =
Msg: 4 (view)

Parner in Crime
Posted: 4/19/2010 3:22:34 PM
I did ask friends what this phrase meant in the dating world. Many were not sure themselves One lady told me, for some women it means they want the bad boy and others they want an adventure. I guess you can have a different meaning depending the woman you ask.
 luca =
Msg: 1 (view)

Parner in Crime
Posted: 4/19/2010 2:12:52 PM
I notice many women use this phrase in their profile for the type of men they are attracted to. Does it literally mean they want a criminal in their lives? Is this a modern term for women who want bad boys?

Show ALL Forums