Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Democrats accused of playing politics with the anniversary of Bin Laden death.
 MrLove45
Msg: 44 (view)

Democrats accused of playing politics with the anniversary of Bin Laden death.
Posted: 5/4/2012 4:58:04 PM
your right fella everything that went wrong since Mr. Obama took office isn't all bush's fault. Yea g w bush ( and the w stands for worst ) handed Mr. Obama a triple sh itburger with those 2 unjust wars founded on lies and to line the pockets of the cheney's haliburton. Not to mention that the deregulations on the financial industries which lead to the 2008 financial crisis under bush contributed heavily on why things went wrong during Mr. Obama's 1st term.
But everything that has gone wrong since president Obama took office has been a result from those unamerican, anti-american primative, knuckle dragging, republicans in both houses of congress as well as those 5 activist repugnican supreme court justices.

Mr. Obama should remind the people who will vote in November 2012 not only about those republicans who don't give a damn about the 0ther 99% .Mr. Obama should not only point out that his administration killed osama bin laden but also point out that the republican party and alot of their members should be happy for this ( hell they should give our president 100 percent support but they wont because of their hypocrisy and we all know the other reason why they wont support the president even if before he leaves unemployment dips to the 5% level..........

well guys it's been a minute but it is good to see some of your faces and even those same ole sheep blindly vomiting republican dribble too
 MrLove45
Msg: 400 (view)

Tebow Time
Posted: 2/26/2012 6:28:15 PM
oh the tebowhaters are still up at it....he beat the hell out of your college team when he was a Florida Gator and now because the experts hated him without cause and now that he's so far a sucess in such a short amount of time they can turn their head fast enough to start kissing his ass... i love it...
 mrlove45
Msg: 5 (view)

~*~*~The Official Washington Redskins Fan Page~*~*~
Posted: 8/3/2011 11:14:35 AM
I refuse to get excited about my pathetic washington redskins until they put togther a quality offensive line...but any team especially the redskins that has a tu rd in rex grossman and gives him the starting qb isn't serious about fielding a winning football team
 mrlove45
Msg: 23 (view)

Dallas Mavericks
Posted: 6/7/2011 8:22:00 AM
well this one is about over...I've got the Heat winning tonight and wrapping it up Thursday in Dallas for LeBron's 1st nba championship and the Heat's 2nd title
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1858 (view)

***the official DALLAS COWBOYS thread***
Posted: 3/22/2011 2:31:18 PM
well I'm with you on Bob Seger but cowboys fan? heck naw yet if that's what tickle's your fancy then ....
 mrlove45
Msg: 74 (view)

The most impressive sports streaks ?
Posted: 3/20/2011 11:24:21 AM
and shouldn't there be an asterisk beside the ne cheatriots 21 game winning streak as well as the absence of a crown even with the 'uneven playing field' it used in the process clearly upholding the 'cheaters never win' rule of law?
 mrlove45
Msg: 1413 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 3/20/2011 11:21:36 AM
what's up guys and gals? 'how bout the nflpa? I sure hope the judge rules in their favor in April....
 Mrlove45
Msg: 193 (view)

PACKERS SB XLV CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 2/15/2011 2:11:31 PM
oh I noticed he's indiscriminate with his hatred but I noticed it is so effortless when talking about 'da girls'
 Mrlove45
Msg: 191 (view)

PACKERS SB XLV CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 2/15/2011 1:54:00 PM
Zomby your cowboy hate is beyond measure and I want to commend you for it...I am very impressed and must say I am going to have to use some of your cowboy euphemisms against the many idiotic cowboy fans I know...
 mrlove45
Msg: 10 (view)

Boston Celtics
Posted: 2/15/2011 9:04:23 AM
Shock and Awe .....for real and to think they are still learning how to play together and though offense sells tickets I'm more impressed with how they are defending and once the playoffs come around ....Look Out!
 mrlove45
Msg: 1821 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2011 8:15:01 AM
oh and it was my mistake originally when I was responding to Nancy instead of or imply or saying that she was a hater of any kind I should have worded it differently ...it should have been stated more like in general when people hate LeBron or Vick or president Obama.....
 mrlove45
Msg: 1820 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2011 8:09:40 AM
oh well if the ole ba st ard sum1 fake didn't rear his simple head in here while the rest of us was finding mutual ground ....don't worry dude while the others will take the high road with dealing with your likes I will happily stay on the low road road with you, you miserable piece of ishsht
 Mrlove45
Msg: 311 (view)

2010/11 NFL Weekly Predictions
Posted: 1/14/2011 2:21:31 PM
no its not ...they won their division and they have regular season win over the Bears...for that fact alone I hope they find a way to make it to NFC championship game and hopefully they will host it against the Packers
 mrlove45
Msg: 308 (view)

Posted: 1/14/2011 7:18:15 AM
its not gonna happen because john fox is gonna wreck your nerves with that conservative play calling , that's the worst coach Tebow could have as he will run him like Tim like he's Emmitt Smith or Curtis Martin....poor guy and I like Tim Tebow.
 mrlove45
Msg: 1816 (view)

Posted: 1/14/2011 7:15:41 AM
gosh lady I was pretty much indifferent towards you but after reading that post I feel like I was b.itch slapped up side the head with the cold hard truth of the matter and of course I have newfound respect for you as a sports fan and more than that as my fellow american.
Is gonna be all right and I won't try and pick your brain anymore as to why you may hate Vick or LeBron or president Obama or any other media induced black villian or villians of other colors too, we will just respectfully disagree whenever we cross that bridge.
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1812 (view)

Posted: 1/13/2011 6:45:15 AM
and to think 1&4 I use to be the same way...I use to waste all this energy over professionals and amatures competing knowing that for the most part they are trying to win the game and heck they know that somebody's gonna win and somebody's gonna lose and they seem to be at peace with the results ....I have to always carry the shame of being a complete ass when the dallas cowboys won their first championship with Jimmy Johnson, gosh I hate I ruined my big brothers superbowl party by consuming too much alcohol and having an incorrigible mouth along with a grandiose ego as well as at the time being in my middle 20's ...thank goodness that fella is no longer calling the shots though I like to think that my passions are channelled....now I will get after an idiotic neocon or a lebronhater/vickhater/obamabasher/ warhawks or just outright wilful neglect by the media quicker in a minute but getting bent out of shape over a game is not me anymore....and I am saying this after my Duke Blue Devils lost their first game of the season....yea I dont really talk that much with that VBXTC fella much but I have noticed him from afar or should I say admired his levelheadedness if I didn't know better I would think he was a Vulcan....and heck anybody that calls themselves Steel City is cool out the gate.....

Nancy? Nancy? Nancy! Nancy!
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1809 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2011 3:58:15 PM
well 1&4 I really have no beef with you ....well other than the fact that you root for those dispicable overhyped underachieving dallas cowboys but other than that you sure bring alot of enthusiasm and civility to the sports threads....you sure are not easily riled and that's cool
 mrlove45
Msg: 1806 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2011 11:31:23 AM
well go on ...don't stop there ...back in the 60's when...and bring in up to today and Jerry Jones' actions on the rooney rule and his treatment of Sherman . This should be interesting and Nancy feel free to chime in on how Jones not only made a mockery of it...it seems to me if anybody deserved to be promoted it was Sherman and his work with Austin and the rookie but no
 Mrlove45
Msg: 302 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2011 8:59:44 AM
oh come on now ... not that I'm gonna disagree with that statement about being good and not great because most great one's engineer their teams to superbowl victories....and some dont line Dan Fouts and Dan Marino but like I was telling my nephew not only was the Packer's defense, hell the entire Packer's team was playing like a very hungry team that's way beyond that ' were just happy to be here mode'...add that to the fact that Phily's main threat other than Vick, Jackson was injured early on as well as the Eagles have faile to produce a running game when teams do load up the box and the the pressure is making the pocket collaspe well anyhow the Eagles are eliminated and the Packer's look like they are on a mission.....
 mrlove45
Msg: 1804 (view)

Posted: 1/12/2011 8:12:41 AM
no 1 &4 that's you taking that leap out there and putting words in my mouth you would make an excellent staffer for rush/hanity/billo/beck/etc with the way twisted that ....why you've never seen Jack Kent Cooke go on a marketing blitz with the media to sell the redskins as america's team like Schram/Jones have....oh and btw I was born in SE DC and my father was a diehard redskinsfan and his father was one as well and everytime I visit the DC/NorthernVA/Maryland area I have a blast of a good time with my fellow redskinsfans....

and while I have always had a lifelong hatred for the dallas cowboys and enjoyed making fun of their fans I must say that jerry jones have actually fanned the flames and taking it to a new level with the way he disrespected and manipulated the Rooney rule and Ray Sherman....all americans should be kicking the c owboys to the curb for this matter but we know that's not gonna happen because the media is gonna talk about Micheal Vick ....
 Mrlove45
Msg: 809 (view)

New Orleans Saints
Posted: 1/11/2011 11:57:16 AM
Dayum right Pete ....speak your mind and lay waste if you have to with HD or any other cowboys fan too
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1799 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2011 11:50:13 AM
oh there you go a talking about ancient history .....the way I see it theres not too much difference from both team....you last won a superbowl title for the 95 season and my redskins 91-92 season...yea the cowboys are 5-3 in superbowls and my redskins are 3-2 but the bottom line today, this day both finished 6-10 but of course my redskins weren't picked to win the superbowl like the socalled experts did for drinking the jerry juice again....
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1797 (view)

Posted: 1/11/2011 7:14:22 AM
yea MOFO the dallas cowboys and all of their fans that don't live in the state of Texas too. You've gotta be kidding me, promoting the same guy who was the calling the plays for the past 3 years of underachieving .

Insanity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The state of being insane; unsoundness or derangement of mind; madness; lunacy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Such a mental condition, as, either from the existence of delusions, or from incapacity to distinguish between right and wrong, with regard to any matter under action, does away with individual responsibility.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

oh well and Jerry Jones is expecting things to be different?
 Mrlove45
Msg: 803 (view)

New Orleans Saints
Posted: 1/10/2011 10:59:01 AM
really? if you wasn't such a little _______ ( what's that word that ryhmes with witch, fill in the blank with it)....one might entertain a conversation but unfortunately that's your nature so for the most part we look over you
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1789 (view)

Posted: 1/10/2011 9:48:06 AM
well what I'm about to say is far from love but it is very necessary and what I feel about the dallas cowboys...two simple words : PHUCK DALLAS
 mrlove45
Msg: 799 (view)

New Orleans Saints
Posted: 1/9/2011 1:26:38 PM
what are you talking about? the nfl is not rewarding mediocrity..they are rewarding a divisional winner with not only a playoff spot but a home playoff win...it had nothing to do with winning pretty or a sexy won/loss record...you don't change the rules in the middle of a contest either
 mrlove45
Msg: 797 (view)

New Orleans Saints
Posted: 1/9/2011 11:40:21 AM
the Saints are no one hit wonders....
 mrlove45
Msg: 1786 (view)

Posted: 1/9/2011 11:38:15 AM
why on earth is there activity on a 6-10 team's thread?
 mrlove45
Msg: 795 (view)

New Orleans Saints
Posted: 1/9/2011 10:45:18 AM
well I'm sure alot of people lost big bucks yesterday....though I am no fan of the Seahawks I'm glad they took advantage of the opportunity to shove a huge F U to all those making fun of their 7-9 record
 mrlove45
Msg: 1375 (view)

New England Patriots, 2010
Posted: 1/8/2011 9:04:16 AM
all I know is that its going to be a joy to see either the Pittsburg Steelers or Baltimore Ravens hoist that Lamar Hunt trophy
 mrlove45
Msg: 44 (view)

The UConn Lady Huskies
Posted: 1/8/2011 8:40:55 AM
all are open to all ....and no one race owns a particular one ...thankfully that desegragation made it open to all and depending on the amount of love and work you have to any sport determines if your sucessful or will dominate it....I think my two favorite basketball players were Len Bias and Pistol Pete Maravich as well as Charles Barkley and Bill Lambeer
 mrlove45
Msg: 43 (view)

The UConn Lady Huskies
Posted: 1/8/2011 8:32:56 AM
hey you don't seem that old to have that old mindset but then again as we all know ...it's a learned mindset
 Mrlove45
Msg: 288 (view)

Posted: 1/8/2011 8:07:38 AM
I am in agreement with your picks vbxtc....though I sure hope the Jets win as well as I hope the Eagles find their groove before they had to play on that Tuesday nite ...
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1777 (view)

Posted: 1/8/2011 7:58:58 AM
nah Nancy if you only knew the history of broncosbuff making racially insensitive comments especially concerning african americans in sports and his attitude like 'oh they can run the ball and entertain but just like that a graduate of the 'jimmy the greek'
of foot in mouth university its no suprise that he would come in here and tap into spreading that nonsense....
a minority unfire-able?/unhire-able? Don't tell me Nancy you believe that if we leave things be that they will take care of themselves just like they did after 1863 oh it took what 101 years to get the ball a rolling, didn't it? But when we play on fear and ignorance (some wilful) concerining minority hiring thinking that oh gosh darnit we don't need no vehicle to correct the years of unjust hiring practices and will dress it up as ' I have to hire an unqualified minority over a qualified white american' ....instead of showing people that you are gonna hire the best person for the job regardless of color/sex or doing a favor of your 'old boy network'....
But getting back to the cowboys I sure hope they continue to suck and that their window of opportunity continues to close under this crop of players....
 Mrlove45
Msg: 101 (view)

New York JETS.....Fans
Posted: 1/7/2011 2:40:25 PM
I wouldn't want to touch that game as far as putting a wagger on it...though I will be hoping that the Jets can disrupt the colts pass protection and force peyton to run for his life as well as introduce him to the carpet all game long...hopefully Painter will get alot of playing time
 mrlove45
Msg: 1774 (view)

Posted: 1/7/2011 8:51:53 AM
it's absoulutely nonsense but coming from broncosbuff we have to commend your consistency of not making any sense
 Mrlove45
Msg: 7 (view)

Mar Twain and Huck Finn - racist or educational?
Posted: 1/7/2011 8:03:34 AM
interesting comments on this topic....as for me I say leave the damn word in there and stop all this sanitizing and trying to put make-up and mask on america's ugly past....
 Mrlove45
Msg: 283 (view)

Posted: 1/6/2011 10:13:06 AM
good analysis Broncosbuff ...I think you nailed it all on the head
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1396 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 1/6/2011 9:32:24 AM
well I won't lose no sleep if Eli does threaten to break farve's int record....
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1394 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 1/6/2011 8:04:17 AM
come on now Felter even with all the Giant's blunders and lack of inspiration they still finished 10-6, for then not to show up in the 4th qtr of that Eagles game cost them a Divisional title
 Mrlove45
Msg: 41 (view)

The UConn Lady Huskies
Posted: 1/6/2011 7:56:27 AM
dang MGM you seemed to actually playing a race card with your walton love ( and it's seldom that I actually use that term but you are sucessfully using it and for that I'm marginally impressed) and then for your disparaging remarks about Laettner when you put these stats up :

Laettner's #32 jersey was retired in 1992, making him the sixth of thirteen players so honored by Duke.[2] He averaged 16.6 points and 7.7 rebounds per game at Duke and is the all-time three-point shooting percentage leader at Duke with 48.5%.

Laettner is one of only four players (including teammates Greg Koubek and Brian Davis) to play in four consecutive Final Fours, and the only one to ever start in all four Final Fours. He owns the record for most tournament games played, with 23, out of a maximum possible of 24 in 4 years (excluding the play-in game for the lowest seeds in one bracket).

NCAA Tournament Records Held:

Most points scored: 407[3]
Most free throws made: 142
Most free throw attempts: 167
Most games played: 23

but what he did more than those numbers is bring an attitude to Duke Basketball that makes them 'the best of the best' and everybody else's measuring stick as to how good you are when you play Duke, if you happen to beat them then your arriving, if you play them tough then you getting there and if you roll over and play dead then your not even in the ballpark....

and what's this bullcrap about Walton( whom I love as a commentator) playing a black man's game...my fellow white friends and foes alike how can you sit by and let MGM throw that out and not pull him up on that....to set the record straight since you wanna go down that white nostalgia when UCLA ,hell basketball's rules were remarkedly altered to allow certain slow, non athletic people to have the advantage as well as other rules like 4 NCAA tourney games while UCLA hosted all West Regional finals and I suspect some final fours too...I don't know because I was kid and for some reason my state (the great state of North Carolina) hadn't realized that they were the best basketball producers for some reason they were still marketing and producing tobacco and textiles.....
 Mrlove45
Msg: 38 (view)

The UConn Lady Huskies
Posted: 1/5/2011 9:29:39 AM
Walton? the greatest? my ass.....if anybody deserves to be mentioned as the greatest it would have to be either David Thompson or Christian Laettner or better yet Shane Battier or Grant Hill
 mrlove45
Msg: 36 (view)

The UConn Lady Huskies
Posted: 1/5/2011 7:01:48 AM
yea ...but I think its bullcrap that they won 90 games in a row and when they finally lose one they drop from #1 and not by the team that beat them either.....but they will still probably go on to win it all in the NCAA though....
 mrlove45
Msg: 1389 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 1/5/2011 6:18:24 AM
if I was the Giants I sure would be wooing Steve Smith of the Carolina Panthers as he has put his house up for sale and I'm sure he wants to play for a contender
 Mrlove45
Msg: 34 (view)

The UConn Lady Huskies
Posted: 1/4/2011 4:39:11 PM
Zomby you may be the funniest guy on the POF...lmao ...young muffin!
 mrlove45
Msg: 1387 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 1/4/2011 4:33:22 PM
lmao Jake....I think I would be content if my team gm/owner would field a team that competes for the conference title every 5 years which you Giants fans do have but my redskins sure don't
 mrlove45
Msg: 1385 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 1/4/2011 8:29:09 AM
not blaming Eli if anything I was blaming the offensive coordinator for getting pass happy and not utilizing his lethal running attack often times forgetting about it but he I reckon he's fall prey to the media buildup to having that puke sickening rival with his brother so 'pass,pass,pass'.....well maybe the Giants can land Champ Bailey to give so much needed help to its secondary.....
 Mrlove45
Msg: 385 (view)

The 2010 NFL Season
Posted: 1/3/2011 4:35:50 PM
well I don't blame you ....with the Ravens,Saints, Jets and yes even the Packers ....

it looks like that Tueday night game threw the Eagles for a loop...I agree with the gov of Pennsylvania...whimps!

but the Bears and Packers are two most dangerous teams to play but I still like the Saints too( hope Breez is up to strength)
 Mrlove45
Msg: 782 (view)

New Orleans Saints
Posted: 1/3/2011 3:37:00 PM
While I to think the Saints will drill the Seahawks , I don't feel that Tampa nor the Giants got ripped off. Oviously they lost important games during the regular season and I sure don't think Seattle owes no apologies to anyone nor should they be ashamed of their 2010 NFC West divisional title and should proudly compete in the playoffs....I remember everbody including me game the Cardinals alot of flack a few years ago when they backed into the playoffs with a 9-7 record and horrible losses on the east coast but they sure turned that thing around in the playoffs all the way to the superbowl...
 Mrlove45
Msg: 1383 (view)

NEW YORK GIANTS
Posted: 1/3/2011 3:11:26 PM
well Nancy...its not that I don't like the Giants ....the only teams that I outright hate are the dallas cowboys and indianapolis colts....of course I'm going to enjoy watching the patriots lose in the playoffs to the Steelers/Ravens and take their sexy 14-2 back to new england ......

I sure would love to be Tom Caughlin though...I would be talking big ishsh to the media....I'd be like ' just what the hell do you mean, my job is in jeopardy? I'm a superbowl winning and always fielding a competative team and you wanna round up the vultures? I never did understand the Giant's offensive philosophy...you would think with 2 good running backs a excellent offensive line and good young qb that they would run the ball down teams throats...they remind me alot of the cowboys and get pass happy and forget about the run....

Show ALL Forums