Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: HAPPY FATHERS DAY
 treemanbdj
Msg: 4 (view)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Posted: 6/17/2012 3:51:54 AM
Wow, 6 years..

But they've been a great 6 years being a Father.

I truly feel so blessed not to be a part time or weekend dad!
 treemanbdj
Msg: 32 (view)

Is a picture worth a 1000 words?
Posted: 6/10/2012 7:46:43 PM
Between the 2 dozen friends in Oz I meet here, and the roughly 30 I have met in person ..

Pictures don't mean that much too me...

I'd say 50% looked better in pic. 35% same, and 15% their pics looked like shyte.

Two I was interested in went from average in pics, to couldn't keep my tongue in my mouth. and 2 of my aussie friends look alot better in person... One has a single glamour shot on a bike, and I stayed with her for 3 weeks, and I think she looks alot lot prettier in person. Even when she met us at the airport with no make up and tee shirt, I thought she was alot hotter..

Then again, I'm not attracted to the overly make-up wearing type. Who knows, but..

I can tell from a picture if I will be attracted to someone physically or not. There is NO WAY someone can look THAT different in person.

I've met a few here, if they had pulled an arm robbery in the store, in my face, I couldn't pick them out of their POF profile pictures 10 mins after the robbery..LMAO..

and here's a real EYE OPENER.......

http://www.officialdatingresource.com/beware-the-dreaded-myspace-angles-pics/
 treemanbdj
Msg: 8 (view)

whats the go..
Posted: 6/10/2012 6:40:42 PM
I actually thought this topic had been D2D..

Anyways, it happens allllll the time....

Very first, was somone from my teenage years who was a big click of friends' and actually hung out with her sister a bunch..Emails for several days..remember THIS..remember THAT... remember so in so...Chatting about just meeting as friends..and Poof !!!!

I did have one, reappear a year later..Asked what happened...She said back sugery... We actually connected and dated for 4 months..

Who knows..... I treat them like the flirt at the petro station, or bunnings store, coles whatever....never to see again.

My experience is about 75% of the people I've chatted here never really expect to meet, and that includes 25% that actually exchanged mobile numbers with.
 treemanbdj
Msg: 19 (view)

DWB.........Dating While Broke.......
Posted: 5/29/2012 4:57:33 PM

I'm sorry but who the hell would want to date Kim or Lopez?!

Please define "DATE"?? and if either can bake anything out of chocolate to be chased with a good cup of coffee?? ....:68:

I digress, back to OP.......
There is tons of free stuff to do in Atlanta...

I spent a 1/2 week there and do whenever I vacation.. At the interstate rest stops is a whole pleather of FREE things to do..

Better yet just punch on google..."Free things to do in Atlanta.."

You must have a six flags season pass. If you used all your get a free friend in coupons, go to ebay...someone is always selling ones for 5 bucks.
 treemanbdj
Msg: 13 (view)

Hotties emailing, but too far away....
Posted: 5/29/2012 8:46:11 AM
Jeeezees, wasn't asking for advice.. More of a curious thingy.. Since I counldn't find anything close to it in the other 1/4 million threads here ..It's all good..

I firmly believe couple hours away is a set up for failure if neither see anything in the future of moving from their zip code.. I have known personally 1/2 dozen that went no where even after a few years.

I'm stuck in my zip code unless I make a career change. Australia is the only place I see me moving.

I think some women are trying to escape their current location... or just dont think things out very well. I myself get messages from women expecting me to get on airplanes to see them or are willing to get on airplanes to see me(scary)! So no you are not alone.

Yep read those threads, and met a women here couple months ago dated a guy 3 years 1,5oo miles away doing the plane thing ever 3 weeks, until it died. Often these women say..."no good catches in their area"

Ummmm, OP could it be that you are adding them to your favourites?

(I seem to have been added just a couple of days ago -- and I am firmly in the southern hemisphere)

NOPE, I only add Aussies more then 75-90 mins away. Every Aussie friend except one, and ones that I ment in OZ were all made from POF .. Just been slagging in the email dpartment, and sometimes they break the ice first

Wait a minute, are you sure this is not a honeypot scam? Why would a hottie email you and send you a long rambling email?

Not this one, but often get the scam angles here..Had a cutie number years back drag it out for over a month, until she needed 2,500 wired in Africa where she was"stuck" with no money This last one a couple quick internet clicks and there she was a doctor(same pic and all)...The first email had bits of world travel thrown in, but that's fine I have been bite by the travel bug and have no problems working looong weeks for 9-10 months so I (we) can world travel where its warm during the winter.

I did notice being back with with the long distance phish mostly to make reference to traveling or at least wanting too.

You are asking for NSA weekends after 3 emails? That's a hole patrol alert that sends women running

Nope, but after they seem to not accept the first reply......."cute,nice profile, but toooo far sorry".... I will offer up the NSA weekend... Hey, I've had a few here and in OZ... Anyone that wants to rush and judge,can just pull the nails from their hands and feet and hop off their cross..

I agree with igor; i had 75k in cash and didn't put it on a table and take photos of it. Pretty sophomoric.

its the money.

Well MJAMES, I surely hope that's not want people think... All my pictures are from real traveling I've done, not stolen from the net...ie
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://clasfaculty.ucdenver.edu/callen/1202/Battle/Destroy/Wx/Weathering/sheetinghalfdome.gif&imgrefurl=http://clasfaculty.ucdenver.edu/callen/1202/Battle/Destroy/Wx/Wx.html&h=731&w=488&sz=185&tbnid=ERx1ppIYtx5AvM&tbnh=275&tbnw=183&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dyosemite%2Bnational%2Bpark%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=yosemite+national+park&usg=__f6P5kZydfpJN7qUmMiysgG0wzRg=&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4c_ET4btBIKf6QH1uIzdCg&ved=0CHEQ8g0
also
http://www.geo.cornell.edu/geology/classes/geol326/images/halfdome.gif

I don't have a 40k Harley or a 80k truck posted...is there really a difference? Again I hope note.

Meeting someone here is really not that hard... Meeting the one YOU want takes more effort.

I'm just amazed when I get an email from someone 100plus miles and I am several years older then there AGE and 75 mile restriction.

treemanbdj
Msg: 23 (view)

Have you develop any friendships from posting on the POF forums?
Posted: 5/28/2012 9:37:47 AM
Yep, read my profile...

About 4 years ago moved my profile around australia using "LOOKING FOR:" penpal/email/chat friends that use to be an option here.

Made a couple dozen...then just this winter got to stay and meet with almost each one..

Haven't found that "long-term" gal here, but for FRIENDS this sit hase been priceless.

Joe
 treemanbdj
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 5/28/2012 9:02:34 AM
No worries mate, not a bit of grief. More of one of those thoughts..Does this happen much to others.

But,very decent of you to offer a NSA,wild weekend.

Just trying to weed out "their" motive, and beside there were some aussie weekends I'll cherish to the end
 treemanbdj
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 5/28/2012 8:11:06 AM
Hummm Good point igorfrankensteen I need a better update maybe(when I give dating a break or seeing someone,I usually move profile to australia and change to "friends "

... and.thats expalins..maybe the last few...

the aussie money is looong gone

However, this has been going on since day one here...
 treemanbdj
Msg: 38 (view)

Many ways to say Thanks,but I am not interested in you
Posted: 5/28/2012 7:47:21 AM
Because MOST people nowadays do NOT know how to handle any form of confrontation,denial,rejection etc. Tell someone that there is no connection or whatever and a lot of the times you'll get the 5o questions afterwards as if the questions themselves are gonna change my opinion. And because I'm only dealing with the women, all I can say is that a lot of them have never been told "no" before or if they have, they don't really know what it means. The world is turning into a bunch of pansies,whiners and bleeding hearts. I no likey,,,,at all.

Thanks for showing me that angle.. I just thought it was because the internets anonymity brings out people being an arse..

Honesty is all good until they reply asking you to explain further or try to argue that you are wrong.

I guess at that point, after you have been honest, ignore?

Agreed,
I give almost every email a reply...even the hate emails :roll:
 treemanbdj
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 5/28/2012 7:03:14 AM
Okay, after being back here after a long break it's same old stuff.

Couple months and again last week..

Drop dead cutie...sends loong email. attaches several extra pics. Masters degree,own home,new car, blah blah blah...
...............2 1/2 hours away....wtfrick.. I'd be all over these emails if they were 45-60 mins away

Just like the others...a wrestle with REALISTICALLY and TECHANICALLY in my mind...send back a nice email saying home/business owner stuck in my zip code, distance is a set up for failure... and the emails go back and forth for several with the ...what-ifs?lol

If the emails go past, oh say 3, and as a red blooded american male... I always offer a wild weekend NSA ,filled with a time to remember and sent respectfully...

Always the same reply... How great that sounds AFTER we have been dating a while cause they really want 'long-term"

Must say I do get what seems to me a fair amount of these.. Last 2 months ..um 5.

QUESTION IS: How common is this with other phishes here????

J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 38 (view)

Ever receive hate mail out of the blue?
Posted: 5/26/2012 9:30:57 PM

These emails come totally out of the blue and they always consist of calling me fat and ugly.

That's so F'in crazy...

I can see some men sending a hate mail to a woman whose profile disqualifies them. They send the hate mail because they feel they are being discriminated against. So they are hurt and angry.

That's even more F'in crazy.

..and this is just as crazy... been back a few months and I've gotten a few with THIS profile..

One said I was a piece of work for listing pics with other pof women on my profile...WTF??

Clearly they were friends from the other side of the planet and actually are not face pics...

Now when I get these emails, it actually puts a smile on my face... wrote about it here in the forums years ago..

BUT THE LATEST .. in the ones that want to write hate mail has to make your brain spin for a second

The above women, and another (called me a women hater) are both on my favs list...NO Bullshyte
...and yes I actually wrote them a reply to their email actually Thanking them...
 treemanbdj
Msg: 10 (view)

How do you interpret N/A ?
Posted: 5/24/2012 6:28:13 PM
WTF?????

> I'm not really here to meet people just here for the forums so it doesn't matter for me.

exactly you don't have to drive to the forums..

treemanbdj
Msg: 13 (view)

Coming to Australia
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:26:53 PM
Just did 14 weeks with daughter.

The petro is bloody he11, the cigs are flaming outragous, beaches are pure heaven, everyone will treat you like royality outside of act/syd/and brizzy. Most will love your accent. Throw back a few tinnies with a bushpig and you just might want to stay...lol

Did syd, up to mid queensland, down to act, back up to mid nsw all staying within 2 hours of coast racking up 8,000k

I'm assumimg on a 676 tourist visa? yeah? I'm looking into a work visa next time as more liberal with times and what you can bring/ship/send.

Open a westpac a.c.count.. Totally free and it will save tons in the long run. no fees for first 6 months except international transfers

Think about transportation.. I bought a nice 20 yr old hyundia with 6 months regro ...(pink)

Visiting travel is alot more expensive..Cheapest motel is like 100 plus per not..worse on holidays which you will be there. There is a site called wotif(dot)com

The country is heaven if you are doing backpack,camping type travel. Gas grills and showers EVERYWHERE.

They drive very very slow there.

Take as much cigarettes as you can legally take..

I did 14 weeks with car/plane tickets/daughter for a little over $20,ooo, but strictly with the couple dozen friends I had made and stayed with from pof over the years.

Feel free to contact me if you like..

Joe
 treemanbdj
Msg: 15 (view)

POF is more than a dating site.
Posted: 5/16/2012 10:00:19 PM
Sure it's more then a Dating site...

When I jioned you actually had a option to display E-mail/penpal/Chat friends...on profile

Read my profile... I actually moved my profile to Australia like 4+ years ago made a couple dozen email friends and this past winter met and stayed with nearly 2 dozen Aussie women from THIS site...

They too had listed friends only, and now are almost all on my facebook page and expect to visit them again in 2014 or 2015..and a few expect to come to the states, in which they are more then welcome in my home.

Found that special ONE here yet????...Not yet

But the friends I have made here are TOTALLY PRICELESS

Joe
 treemanbdj

Weird reject messages?
Posted: 3/26/2012 7:36:03 AM

I've been on and off here for a while and that really isn't that weird to me. Trust me I've heard worse lol One message I got said he realized he was gay upon some experimentation he recently had encountered. All I could do was laugh.

Same here, and when I first came here, being very honest NOT being a serial dater, I'm probably guilty of leaving weird messages.... something like so sorry messages were dragging, meeting with a person here, get back to you if it doesn't work....

GAWD, I' d never do that now , knowing the "game" here....

I normally just get blocked by women who don't want to reply to me. I guess it's easier than typing out a reply. The last one was a lady who used the meet me feature,and then blocked me when I did write to her.

Same here same here...phawkin crazy huh?

OP don't try to fig it out, just roll with it...

treemanbdj
Msg: 6 (view)

Hearing impairments
Posted: 2/24/2012 2:22:51 PM
I agree with message 3....

Most people will laugh or even make a joke (bad or not) to cover up " their" uneasiness.

I have a good friend I've known many years, felt like an arse when I email for her phone number as we had been email friends for 6 months, and didn't realise when she said she was HOH what that actually ment.

I would never take it personal

treemanbdj
Msg: 37 (view)

Have kids, but not looking for a father for them...
Posted: 2/20/2012 2:21:07 PM
Example number 237,896....

"I have _ kid(s), but I am not looking for a father for him/her/them"...

Why one simple sentence can be what misses someone from a good relationship..

It just means so much to so many. Just one sentence means nothing without asking.

If there is more of a paragraph addressing the topic, one might get a better idea what the profiler is trying to convey. (mine is very clear I think), but ONE sentence is not enough info for me..

If I like the most of the profile, I'll contact and learn more details later.

treemanbdj
Msg: 37 (view)

First few dates at someone's house
Posted: 2/20/2012 1:45:27 PM
Men: Would you ever suggest this in the first few dates? Why or why not? If so, why would you think it's ok?

Not dates... but I have been in Australia over 2 months and another to go..

EVERY single person (my daughter and I ) have stayed with have been from POF .At first penpals from this site for 6m-4years...However when we got here and wanted to see alot more of the country I continued to make NEW friends .

We have stayed at no less then 1/2 dozen (almost all single women) people,s house we have only emailed with a couple times.

Had a good handfull write me and invite us into their home...Some even upset cause I can't MEET everyone.

I've actually dated from here and within 3rd date been to their or my house , just to "hang-out".

Actually had two "first meets" at my house (both the womens suggestion) but after chatting first, learned they grew up in the same area.

I guess its all good as long as the REAL motive is understood.

treemanbdj
Msg: 86 (view)

Australia-The Lucky Country
Posted: 2/3/2012 4:45:02 PM
Hummmm after being here a few months looking to move here, not so sure this is luckier then good old USA...Not here to cast stones...

But really mis.....99cent burgers, case of coke 4.99.....75cent a liter petro.....50 states with good growing ground and plenty of good drinking water...

The government and the people seem to be the same..

and god do I miss the interstate driving where everyone gets up and gets the V-8's a rolling 90K...OMG give my my turnpikes were we roll at 180k...

And not all thes cripers that bloody well will "KILL" you..

But I digress...Truth my mates....the island is nice and the people treat us nice(cuz were visitors) and the beaches are great.

treemanbdj
Msg: 11 (view)

visa to visit Australia
Posted: 10/29/2011 8:32:39 PM
hummmm...maybe a 676 tourist visa..

After 2 years of appling as a single dad bring daughter I have custody of and having been in trouble when I was young, it took me almost 2 years to get our visas..AFTER I first applied

Had spent 6 months reading through Aussie Gov web sites...

Then back and forth through several government agencies in OZ...I must have 10cm stack of paperwork...

Try reading here a while...good start...
Everything is explained there.. I think the 676 would be it. Check if China is even on the list of countries

http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/#vw=%23a_results

Oops just checked on-line application isn't even available from china passport holders.

http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/676/eligible-passports.htm

OP, it was a long long list of request from OZ to grant mine and daughter's visas .

Google "trying to get australian visa" and read some of those nightmare stories in many of the forum on the web.

Hope all the fighting was worth mine. Over 500 dollars in paperwork for me just to get ours....

Good luck
 treemanbdj

The do and don't-s of Australia
Posted: 8/20/2011 5:32:03 AM
.....OP I too am visiting Oz , 3 months in NSW.

.....If your planing on, or happen to be going to a sporting event, like footy or such

.....don't tell them you are "rooting" for the whole team...

treemanbdj
Msg: 7 (view)

Democrat posts his Weiner!
Posted: 6/9/2011 7:54:06 AM
What he does on his free time as an adult with another adult has no interest to me, but as a goverment offical all the falsehoods of account hacked and lies REALLY bother me.

At this point his word means NOTHING...remove him

I wonder what type of car Mr Weiner drives?

They say your car is often an extention of one's self.....

Then an ASSton Martin seems the proper one......

Of course as big as his ego is...it's most likely a "hummer" or a "holden"
 treemanbdj
Msg: 1 (view)

Good age to start raising kids??
Posted: 2/18/2007 11:36:14 AM
good age to start raising kids???

Ever so sick of Deadbeat, nasty X, abuse, date w/kids, custody etc et etc Threads that have been done to death.

So...ooooooooo..Got hit with a debate with a good POFer off line and the question/debate is.........

What age would be the best (in your eyes) to raise kids? Does a certain age have advantage over another age?

First consider in your mind the following: Wealth, knowledge,health, youth, education, stability, theology, support system, career, life's goals, ideology, political following, etc etc etc...

Second, try your best to be honest and not let your situation dictate your post.. If you started younger or older then you wanted/wished is not the question

I will post my personal belief after some posting, don't want to start a caboose syndrome, and could easily debate the pros and cons of almost any age within reason. Just want an honest intake of the reflection of the POND... a good brainstorming debate..that's all. Not positive there is a magic number anyway.

Joe
 treemanbdj
Msg: 28 (view)

Who watches your child so you can actually go on a date?
Posted: 2/17/2007 8:15:14 PM
Nobody,

I just take her along with me.

Gotta check my email, but wasn't that long ago a POFer asked us both up to lake George(?) for a week when the weather breaks.

Just gotta make sure visa's are in order.

B
D
J

OP, was you drinking when you typed post...it was kinda hard 2 read..
 treemanbdj
Msg: 43 (view)

Licensing Parents?
Posted: 2/17/2007 3:32:53 PM
Antagoniser

"..........But at the same time its a human right to have children ........."

Hummmm.........guess you're not up on things in communist Countries.....

Oops.....

Seems you are blind to some of the Crowns recent rulings also......

refer to link above T.Y.

No disrespect but you might need to pull you head out of the sand and look at the power of the nations governments on the globe.

Modern day Governments are getting so run a muck, mite as well be back under the rule of the King...

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 41 (view)

Licensing Parents?
Posted: 2/17/2007 3:05:00 PM
Holy Sheeeyt....

I think the gov't already parents my kids too much.

I'm behind that statement 100%.

What I have to feed them, when they are to be in bed and how many hours. Where there are to sit in the car facing what direction in WHICH seat..How to discipline them and where, what RIGHTS they have OVER me etc etc etc....

At the drop of the hat in my state a social worker (many of many foreigners) can't hardly speek English been in this country a few years and make a judgement call to have a child removed out of the house to a court system that is getting around to having a trial 2,3, or more years later.

What brings them to your doorstep ......Ummm.. a tip of the phone call ...thats it...

HOWEVER

On the flip side my state is run wild with teens having a child.....or TWO..... or THREE before they are even 19...WTF///

Where is the rhyme or reason ????

B
D
J
 treemanbdj

Seeking Shared Custody...
Posted: 2/17/2007 2:38:14 PM
Well...............

...Next time we are there it will be for my application to acquire full 50/50 shared custody- which means full shared responsibilty....exactly half the time with each parent. No child support either way and full shared responsibility for health, education, religious and recreational activities...I want this BAD! My Boys need me.

Now that would seem like a logical request. You say you already gave up the house??

Well, you are in a women's arena and we still live in times where the courts over-whelming feel the child should be placed with the mother.

Thankful government record keeping and modern computers compile, and keep data to show that this gender bias thinking is no longer holding water.

Maybe the dads that busted out the sterotype are true pure hard loving/caring dads pushing the stats to make man the better parent. Maybe the women that were just willy-nillyhanded over the child were over-whelmed with the responsibility.Not sure.

Either way you are still in a women's area...period. make sure you go to the 2nd link below and read

as for...........

I just shelled out just under $4, 000.00 this week for my legal fees since the proceeding begain- and there is still no definite end in sight

Boy I hate to piss in your coffee, but

Here is 2 POF forums for you to read

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4416181.aspx

If you are serious about the best interest of your children then make sure you read message 20

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts6278467.aspx

Until you read the information (other post) I sent you to, not much to say.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 39 (view)

Licensing Parents?
Posted: 2/17/2007 1:56:18 PM
Hummmm, doesn't that kinda already happen in Canada Now????

I mean I just sent about 4 hours researching a case ( reading through sites and even the 47 page judgement) that we were yaking in Forums about several weeks ago ...

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts6474764.aspx

Seems the Crown is pretty much deciding who can and can't raise their blood child.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 263 (view)

Breastfeeding in public...approve or disapprove?
Posted: 2/11/2007 10:04:53 AM
Ah Yes.....Sus...

Another.."For the children speech"

Dare I not look at criminal, and school stats in O.C. Ok??

Better yet, put a lock on the new plasma tv and cox cable ya got..

Wouldn't want Jr watching that..

Oh he11 FREE public tv...has more lewd activity then Jr will ever EVER need.

The new laws allow for breastfeeding in public but not the nipple in plain view.

As in ROME.....Link please....T.Y.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 261 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2007 9:40:39 AM
Here Sus... It's perfectly legal to breast feed in all 50 states in public.

http://www.007b.com/breastfeeding_public.php

That's not enough???? Here try this link. You will see in the first paragraph that says

states have laws with language specifically allowing women to breastfeed in any public or private location

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/health/breast50.htm

Yep, if you haven't guessed it...Oklahoma is on the list..

B
D
J

Post Edit: Ooopps!! Here you go Sus!! House Bill 2102 from the State of Oklahoma...stating breastfeeding is NOT a crime... Of course I already infered that from the criminal Title 21 of your state...ROFL....But here is the link anyway,,, Maybe these 3 links will have you off to other threads as a dog chasing a parked car...LOL

http://www.lalecheleague.org/Law/Bills31c.html
 treemanbdj
Msg: 260 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2007 9:26:13 AM

Treemanbdj?
- I’m disappointed you didn’t post the legislation that gave breastfeeding mother’s immunity to the *felony charges* you posted. If you Google it a little more I’m sure you’ll learn that although they have immunity from felony charges they can still be charged with misdemeanor counts if the nipple/areole is exposed in public view.

Again I fine example of Ok taxpayers money spent while politicians are spinning their wheels.

Why waste time drafting a law when ONE is pretty clear already on the books as a legal statue.

Oh holyone....please do give us a link....T.Y.

It's crystal clear that the indecent exposure laws in your state clearly don't apply to breastfeeding in pubic as I posted the Statue in message 449.

That's why Sus, my googleing fish you can't cite such a case where a women was convicted on such by the mere act of feeding her child in public Maybe you could Shepardize it.....LMAO@U

As one on your soap box of "For the children speech" Blahhahahaha.....I'd truly put the bucket of stones down from that translucent/silicate house you live in, and the weekend that you might have jr..just pull the shades...

As for the spurious arguement of strip clubs covering up a nipple in comparison to breastfeeding.....

You might make an easier grasp at the moon for a slice of cheese to go with that bolonga sandwhich your trying to feed us.

Plain and simple an adult club with strippers are purely an enterprize based soley on profiteering on LEWD entertainment as rebuttal for feeding an infant?????? (((incert smile icon with fishing waders here))))

The covering of nipples is probable the LAST catch-all snuck in by lobbist to circumvent zoning laws.... Come on any pseudo-counsel of your likes can see that.

Again as in message 449, I bring to your end of the debate the showing of "indecent exposure" application , and not a kaleidoscope of fecal blather repetively taking up bit space in this thread.

If you can't I might just say message 450 is right on the point of matters( pun intended)

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 257 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2007 12:14:36 AM
Okay after more then a dozen post of BS.. Indecent Exposure WTF??? What are you smoking Sus??? Please for someone that professes to be schooled in the law , site me ONE case in OK in the last 3 decades of a breast feeding felon ORSTFU.

Judge Roy Bean in his wildest days of drunken courtroom shenanigans would never under the slip of a nipple while jr. is catching a liquid lunch fine a women guilty of Indecent Exposure.

Here, I have taken the liberty to print verbatim YOUR Statue of INDECENT EXPOSURE.

Sit the beer/joint/rail down for 5 minutes, gander below, and come up with you most outlandish magical trick of smoke and mirrors ,red herring, grasp of straws on how at a legal point you could fathom this law being applied to breast feeding..............

Oklahoma Statutes Citation
Title 21. Crimes and Punishments
Chapter 39
Section 1021 - Indecent Exposure

§21-1021. Indecent exposure - Indecent exhibitions - Obscene material or child pornography - Solicitation of minors.

A. Every person who willfully and knowingly either:

1. Lewdly exposes his person or genitals in any public place, or in any place where there are present other persons to be offended or annoyed thereby;

2. Procures, counsels, or assists any person to expose such person, or to make any other exhibition of such person to public view or to the view of any number of persons, for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer;

3. Writes, composes, stereotypes, prints, photographs, designs, copies, draws, engraves, paints, molds, cuts, or otherwise prepares, publishes, sells, distributes, keeps for sale, knowingly downloads on a computer, or exhibits any obscene material or child pornography; or

4. Makes, prepares, cuts, sells, gives, loans, distributes, keeps for sale, or exhibits any disc record, metal, plastic, or wax, wire or tape recording, or any type of obscene material or child pornography,

shall be guilty, upon conviction, of a felony and shall be punished by the imposition of a fine of not less than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) nor more than Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000.00) or by imprisonment for not less than thirty (30) days nor more than ten (10) years, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

B. Every person who:

1. Willfully solicits or aids a minor child to perform; or

2. Shows, exhibits, loans, or distributes to a minor child any obscene material or child pornography for the purpose of inducing said minor to participate in, any act specified in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 or 4 of subsection A of this section shall be guilty, upon conviction, of a felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in a state correctional institution for not less than ten (10) years nor more than thirty (30) years.

C. Persons convicted under this section shall not be eligible for a deferred sentence.

D. For purposes of this section, “downloading on a computer” means electronically transferring an electronic file from one computer or electronic media to another computer or electronic media.

[1] R.L. 1910, § 2463. Amended by Laws 1935, p. 18, § 1; Laws 1951, p. 60, § 1; Laws 1961, p. 230, § 1, emerg. eff. July 26, 1961; Laws 1967, c. 111, § 1, emerg. eff. April 25, 1967; Laws 1978, c. 121, § 1; Laws 1984, c. 91, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 1984; Laws 1996, c. 37, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 1996; Laws 1997, c. 133, § 276, eff. July 1, 1999; Laws 1999, 1st Ex. Sess., c. 5, § 179, eff. July 1, 1999; Laws 2000, c. 208, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 2000; Laws 2002, c. 20, § 1, emerg. eff. Feb. 28, 2002; Laws 2003, c. 308, § 1, emerg. eff. May 27, 2003.

YES?????

Going out here on a limb, cause that's what I get paid to do..... I think it's much more of a detriment to a young boy that his father miss scheduled visits then the slip of a nipple... just MHO...... not trying real hard at being at @ss....

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 93 (view)

Woman Sues Police After Losing Baby
Posted: 2/7/2007 5:22:03 PM

Speaking of strange... I never heard the officer ask if it was ok to search her vehicle. Isn't that a law?

S.O.P. in most of the united states...

It's called the 4th Amendment (Bill of Rights) to the United States Constitution.

Exception

Big Catch -all

"Probable Cause" no longer an officer need make request for vehicles . Goes back to an 80 or 81 Supreme court ruling.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj

OMG what do I do????
Posted: 2/7/2007 4:08:18 PM
Family court only, and the halls are packed and I don't think it's good. You got one parent holding the child as a PRIZE and then it just gets the other parent hot and shyte kicks off.

Never made sence to me.

I sat in a death sentence case, 5 murders, defendent no restraints...3 baliffs.

Then you sit in Family Court and its 3-8 or more baliffs, cuz stuff gets NUTZ in there.

You think they'd figuire it out...

Cali does much better. Expartas here are free. I see Norwalk charges $35...

Yea. Nev keep the child away, and don't push his buttons, and BEST yet.

Don't let him push your buttons... and if he does don't let him know it... Family/Custody courts is NO NO place for emotions over-riding logic.

B
D
J

VVV Yea Typo...is that better?? VVV
 treemanbdj

OMG what do I do????
Posted: 2/7/2007 3:52:54 PM

Here, children are not allowed in the courtroom

Really? Curious what court?

Civil, criminal, and traffic...NO and some Judges will order small children out,

However Family Court in the three jurisdictions I've been in they WANT the child there and summons who is in charge (Mom,Dad, Aunt, State,Foster,etc) to bring the child..

I would agree in a hostile arena, keep the child away if you can. I watched for almost a year as Mr Daughter was brought to court, just to have it postponed and watch her walk out the doors with a state worker.

I knew I had to stay cool it would all work out, but crazy shyte would run through my head every time.

Family Court gets hot sometimes so many more baliffs then criminal most times.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj

The Writings On The Wall
Posted: 2/7/2007 8:12:37 AM
while you are all reading.

NOT ON WALLS..... a 99 cent can of carburator cleaner at wal-mart is the end all to end all,,

CAUTION

have soapy warm cloth in one hand, spray (small area) wipe within 1 second with soapy cloth.

This stuff removes EVERYTHING off EVERYTHING and at times removes what is makered on. But for metal, countertops and floors (test the floor...DO NOT leave on the surface of anything but a second or two for real.

It will eat into most plastic bases products within 5-10 seconds(start getting gummy)

a 99 cent can will last years and years

B
D
J

ACU that will set off the smoke detector,,, Your gonna go that route might as well get a 19 dollar gallon of paint and 20 dollars of adhesive border.
 treemanbdj
Msg: 2 (view)

The Writings On The Wall
Posted: 2/7/2007 7:45:35 AM
Ummm what are the walls??? Paint,wall paper,paneling??

I believe where you are they are painted with commercial latex or acrylic (sp?), both waterbase. I'd start with mild soap and work my way up. As for the crayons..Blow dryer (high) and napkin for starters.

B
D
J

treemanbdj
Msg: 64 (view)

Can we define abuse?
Posted: 2/6/2007 12:00:29 PM
Yes Calgary... there is an area where the parent has a duty to protect a child and can to a "degree".

Just as if a child went to the authorites they are obligated to look for the best interest of the child even so if the child only claims "fear"

However again I state,

Simple enough, you can not get a protective order for another adult

This occurs when a concerned family member (as Pearl13 stated ) trys to petition the court for protection of another adult.

The courts WON'T entertain the motion. However they are asked and it occurs all the time. Mostly, parents trying to get an EXPARTA or Piece order for their child that is now 18, 19 and such which are legally an adult.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 63 (view)

Can we define abuse?
Posted: 2/6/2007 11:40:46 AM
Not splitting hairs with you PEARL13, but how did we get from fearTo physical evidence of a crime, and witnesses???

Your "NEW" senerio is true in a lot of the union's jurisdictons here.

However, I think your "new" senerio has went out of the arena of "FEAR".

In the USA an "Assault" need be met with the 2 above points in any of the 50 states.

As for a domestic volience charge where the police have witnesses calling outside of the crime and evidence of such upon entering the scene is another issue form just "FEAR"

OT still. To comment about the outragous numbers of reports.

Again as someone 100% against ALL DV and truly does a disservice to the REAL victims.

A link here posted someting in the area of 12,000 women a year are killed by parters/spouse of DV. It's these types of outrageously gross printings and broadcast that truly take from the real victim.

They are lobbying HARD for more laws here(which itself is insane, you'd have to know he ones on the books here already), because a DV case of s spouse setting the other on fire. (again my state has had some REAL Nut Jobs in the last 5-10 years)

Here in Maryland there were 56 murders last year ,2006, DV,,, 28 were females done by there partner/spouse.

If you take the 28 females murdered on a precentile for the rest of the USA, it would bring the 12,000 boosted number from the womens group to way less then 10% of that, or somewhere in the area of 900-1000.

Now let's look at the truly saddest, 56 murders of of 2006 in Maryland. The 29 women,14 men,and 13 children.

Since as I am typing they( Maryland Network Against DV), a group founded 20 years ago, not gender bias, and are lobbying my state capital right now. So I'm gonna have faith in their numbers.

Funny all the contested divorces and custody cases, even the ones 10-20 plus years, the petitions and testimony are salt and peppered with "abuse".

Again in closing... all the over pronounced cry of abuse is seriously abating the seriousness of the issue. A 100 or more crying abuse when it's NOT, then the reality is the one fatality resulting could easily fell on death ears.

On the onset I take all mentioning of such seriously, however when the victim's own words and actions question the veracity I will be the first to bring it to light, in the real world or POF.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 62 (view)

Can we define abuse?
Posted: 2/6/2007 10:06:39 AM

the fear created is the crime

You are 95% right legally.

The 5% you left out is the words

A) Victim has to be in fear that the inflict of injury will occur instantly or can occure instantly and B) coupled with the agressors ability to carry out such.

There is no need for a person to touch another to be guilty of the crime of assult. A and B above are all that is needed for a conviction.

A person can be criminal guilty of "Assult w/intent to Murder" just by pointing a gun at the upper body and head of another, never to say a word.

Lastly, gray area here with small children, but you can not "FEAR" for another person.

In other words. I sister,brother,aunt, etc CAN NOT have charges lodged against a spouse where the partner will not state "THEY" are in fear.

Simple enough, you can not get a protective order for another adult, nor can you be assulted (put in fear) over the Internet,Phone,Mail, etc...

abuse required nothing more in the courts eyes then a woman saying it happened.

Absolutely... In the USA eye witnesses testimony has stood the rulings of many of cases even Death Row cases where DNA have cleared the criminal or confessions of others to over turn the case. Still in the USA "eye witness" testimony is the hardest to defend...and the hardest to overturn if the witness never recants their story.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 66 (view)

Gov't web site for dd parents
Posted: 2/4/2007 10:38:23 AM

Good for you that you can make $50K - I used to make $40 - then my health failed and I am now subsisting on a disability allowance from the government.

That's your choice IMHO... You seem to be doing fine useing the 'puter and jobs no longer have a 5 digit cap with the use of the internet and you have knowledge in a field and are willing to converse VIA WWW...

I.E.A friend of mine. An estimator for a the 3rd largest contractor in Maryland does over 90% of his work from a computer and phone at home and Co meetings is his only requirement anymore and makes over 130K payroll and another 20-40K in incentives depending on year. Oh.... did I mention he is 45 and never finished HS...

Another steel worker buddy pockets close to 24K a year, second income/part-time moving watches Ebay ONLY working 3-4 hours a day from his computer.

Of course with a statement like

Again, a lot of child support cases never wind up in court - because the mother winds up DEAD.

I pretty much file 13 all your post right there on top of the missing manatee

Of course you could come back and humor us with the 35-40 million support cases here in the USA where the women are very much alive.....and kicking.....and screaming....and yelling...and accusing...etc etc etc

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 218 (view)

single parents smoking pot
Posted: 2/1/2007 2:49:44 AM
Please dont sully another thread with your lies!

Really?? You have access to my email now????..NOT

I truly think YOUR mind is deteriorated from the "spliffs" as you say you par take in.

As for enbellishment ( please refer NOT reefer to "|who pays for a date"

..... I copy and paste your post just to review at times when I need a good rib breaker....

ACU: Not to piss on the last amber of your roach.... Um... link please... you just pulling info out of the bottom of your 2 finger baggy?

Oh wait her's another

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workplace_safety

ACU: I'm not the one labeling my job the most dangerous... That infact is the department of labor(use of stats) and the Insurance and workmen's comp industrial.

I clearly showed you with clear thinking and NO POT SMOKING at MY job sites it's rare that anyone even gets hurt but a handfull of stitches.

I would HIGHY(no pun intended) suggest if someone to was to investigate caseby case findings the number one cause of death would somehow have a link to someone induced with drugs... No facts to back this up with, just a humble hunch.

Side Note: BOTH my links site US Dept of labor's latest stats..T.Y.

Truly yours

Joe
 treemanbdj
Msg: 217 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2007 8:02:11 PM
ACU: Speaking of smoked????
Message 327 & 323....What are you smoking... One born and raised in the Chesapeake Bay State the evidence is "SMOKING" evident where twice us yanks "BAKED" you boys...

Blame the first one with signing off with the frogs, but I think old hickory, Colonel Jackson, might have a thing or to about how great you boys are... NOT...

Hummm.... superior , navy, and military...blah blah blah.... bunch of NON-pot smoking dirt farming and timber harvesters sent you boys home licking your wounds and you're still bitter almost 200 years later.

Now if you are spiff free read message 142 & 147 here in this thread... They sure answered alot of the question about "ABUSE" and Abusive substances..

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 216 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2007 7:58:25 PM

BDJ you ever served anything other than yourself mate ?

Is this a thread about BDJ or potheads???

Well ACU as I can not spin the many yarns of globe trotting, protecting the Queen's Palace, being legally licensed to take human lives, Nor can I spin of chasing for 2 weeks characters across 3 countries. I can't post of the training to have government clearance to protect the world's richest and one's in possession of knowledge that control the world and NEED YOUR PROTECTION , all over the globe. The 007 lifestyle and multi-million dollar houses in different countries, espionage , and single handedly securing world order is a bit out of my grasp of a country boy removing large dead trees reading of such tails all from the computer of a FREE dating site...

IMHO, you are the most creative writer I have came across at POF, and IMHO believe that your creativity is magnified by your wordswe had a couple of spliffs. Truly look forward to a time when you play the "B" side of your record, because side "A" side is getting rather well played out.

Serving others.... Hummmmmm??? My life has been providing , food,shelter,and protection for others then my own kin most of my life. I live in a county where there is NOT one paid firefighter amongst the 400,000 plus that live here. So rescue and all of such is done by the volunteers of the community.

....our unit built a trust that a treeman will never understand.

Hummmm, you could not be farther from the truth.... That's why I have a ZERO TOLERENCE Policy on or OFF the job site. Actually have fired 2 guys over pot that were not even working...

As the owner of a business that usually ranks #1 for most dangerous job(1*) , the last 15 years of my life I have been the one to make the highest safety call. A job in which DAILY someone's life is the hands of another working, work, and support lines.... period....As one where I was both, the crane operator lifting over head 1,000's of pounds of dead tree, and the saw operator still harnessed in the top half of the tree . When one is supported by a 1/2 inch rope, or has the need of the execution of aforementioned scenario 80 feet plus in which both are in the hands of a man who is safely on the ground and a wrong action could easily cause DEATH......

Now your yarn of a few days excursion here and there with the trust of each other's life is MY daily routine

Do you think I want a pot smoker operating my ropes??? If so you must be out of your TREE.
I also don't want them......
1)operating equipment
2)making safety inspections
3) maintaining my gear
4)maintaining ANY equipment used off the ground
5)driving equipment on the road or,
6)the making of such equipment road ready .

In a Walnut SHELL, They are NOT allowed on MY job site. If caught off site recreationally using are terminated AT ONCE..period.

I pride myself in my career NEVER having an ER visit by ANYONE...A handful of stitches and a sore backs are the sums of all personally injuries. Hummmmm correlation a reciprocal relationship to a Drug free job site aye?

You think you have paper work when a death occurs???? Let one happen on a job site in the USA!!

We all know the facts are, MOST of the people that claim they are smoking while no ones around, and are not in the position anyone other's well being is.....BS. Read some of my earlier post for rebuttal.

1* Most Dangerous jobs in America.

http://www.forbes.com/2002/09/03/0903worksafe.html

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 54 (view)

Can we define abuse?
Posted: 1/31/2007 7:55:43 AM
veraciousness????? You own words here, I will let others decipher..

Where did I pull the quotes from???

you say???

I don't believe those are my quotes, either Joe. They could be, but it doesn't sound like something I would say. Where did you get them from? This thread or another one?

Seriously..WTF????

They came from your OP!!!!.....Orginal Post that started this thread....

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 209 (view)

Posted: 1/31/2007 7:36:59 AM
GREAT back peddle ACU... I truly hope in my heart life was not lost as where a "HIGH" might have taken place before the mission and clounded judgment that cause human carnage .

I also question YOUR judgement at 24 to be involved in such rankings of security to turn a blind eye to men engaging in this type of behavior when they may have YOUR own life in their hands... Would you let these men pack your parachute for Ya??

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 52 (view)

Can we define abuse?
Posted: 1/31/2007 7:26:34 AM
Well Jess,

For starters. You and I both know thst is NOT the verbatim email sent, Jess

Just because I deleted it,and blocked you . does not mean I was not anal enough to save onto my PC on my document file...

Since Maryland and The Federal government have Statues that carry fines and prison time for the displaying of emails, and not positive how to interpt them as for posting in an public fourm, or where libel would be applied.

However, you wish to mail me a notorized release to my home address I will be more then HAPPY to post your COMPLETE email here ( not doctored up version)!!

As for the form being about domestic abuse, not children...WTF???

Let me pull some quotes from your OP..

One of the most common things I have read, is that if it's physical abuse, then one has every right to keep one's child away from the abusive parent.

and

What if the father/mother of your child was very verbally and/or emotionally abusive?

Hummmm could be going out on a limb here(hey , I'm a treeguy... I can do that)

Explain to me how this thread was NOT open for discussion of child abuse?? Clearly Jess, your own commencement of this thread was a gateway to a conversation to abuse involving children...know?

ACU: T.Y. .. always nice to hear from the "peanut gallery"

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 205 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2007 6:04:02 PM
Didn't mean pot head in a bad way not down with what's PC for you people.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 204 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2007 6:03:56 PM
Well I kwow this is slective posting, but this is the BEST advice I've seen from a pot head.

............I'm not your son, granny............what you need is a cup o Joe................

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 203 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2007 5:56:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Glad U cleared that up, for a moment I thought U was high.

B
D
J

Show ALL Forums