Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: new hairstyles,colors,highlights for fall
 ltoons
Msg: 21 (view)

new hairstyles,colors,highlights for fall
Posted: 10/23/2006 8:08:31 AM
Perms are comming back, but are called different names now,like S tecture wave, as some just dont like the term perm, reminds them too much like grandma with the tight poodle perm,,lol....
Style,,, i hate when someone says, whats in style this season, whats in style for you, should be what looks good on you, you are comfortible with, and you can handle easy enough on a daily basis.
Color,,,,, take your pick, just remember, changing back to original color isn't allways easy, other than that.
HAVE FUN,,,,, and dont be afraid to change,,,, it can be fun.......
 ltoons
Msg: 3 (view)

Masturbation Tools
Posted: 10/22/2006 4:43:49 AM
LMAO, Good one....... my compliments.....
 ltoons
Msg: 19 (view)

Phone number on a business card
Posted: 10/5/2006 3:01:00 PM
lol good one, being in the hair business,,,,, we NEVER do that, put a personal number on the business card, so CALL HER, duuuhhhhh,,,,,lmao,,,,,, she can't give you a stronger hint,,,,
and good luck,,,,
 ltoons
Msg: 21 (view)

Question for the guys...Should us women say NO SEX on the 1st date BEFORE the date?
Posted: 10/5/2006 2:54:06 PM
Interesting question, i feel, ( ok here goes, lol ), that if asked that question, most decent guys will be insulted, especially if none of the conversations between the two went towards sex , that said, a decent guy would also understand why you would make that clear from the begining, and would not cancel out on the date. Now the game players,,, who knows, lol, what the reaction would be. To me no matter how much you chat on line, etc,, untill a face to face meeting one can never really tell what a person is like, too easy to be something you are not on the net, or phone... some are just too good at it, male or female.
No matter what you do, you will allways get mail etc. about sex.... it seems it's just life these days...
 ltoons
Msg: 6 (view)

For women who straighten their hair.......
Posted: 9/20/2006 4:17:43 AM
An idea that very few do, is get perm,,lol,,,,, but to straighten it,like a body wave , or you can leave however much curl u want if you dont want it completely straight. I've done it on cust. and normaly it works great. most perms will last for 2 to 3 months.
With straighteners you have to be carefull of is not to get it too straight, when your hair grows in,,, its curly at the base and straight on the shaft and ends, not a good look,lol.
For those whos curl is uncontrolable, it does help conrol it .And of course allways use good products for your hair, the cost is well worth it, when using them remember " a little goes a long way ". Good Luck,,,
 ltoons
Msg: 7 (view)

Dating female officers
Posted: 9/18/2006 5:06:59 AM
although i've never dated one, i have a few female friends that are officers.They are very nice gals and good friends.Maybee more carefull then most considering what they see on a daily basis on the job, the worst part of society,,,,and to those that are i say " thanks for doing your job, and protecting us " not enough say thanks,,,, would i date one ? aaaaabsolutley, they are poeple too,lol.
 ltoons
Msg: 2 (view)

Whats this mean?
Posted: 8/8/2006 1:28:18 PM
actually she said to herself " aaahhhhhh sh*t" and it stuck,,, lmao
 ltoons

Have You Ever?
Posted: 8/8/2006 3:46:15 AM
For me the past is the past, it has never bothered me about someone elses past, it's the past, as long as it's over. But, i have seen it bother that person so much they can't be themselves, whether it is guilt , shame whatever i don't know.When you treat them good, it's as if they feel that they cant live up to it, or don't deserve it because of thier past.It's hard to convince them otherwise.
 ltoons
Msg: 5 (view)

Ok...I just asked this guy out and......
Posted: 7/26/2006 3:12:14 AM
I agree with the " no what if's" . If he is really a true friend, he will understand and still be a friend, no questions asked...
good luck.
 ltoons
Msg: 7 (view)

am i to old
Posted: 7/25/2006 2:35:58 AM
OLD ?????? DRATS,,, now i'm in real trouble,,,,,,lmao,,
 ltoons
Msg: 3 (view)

Their pics say look at me..their text says..dont
Posted: 7/16/2006 2:05:30 AM
CLEANS GLASSES FOR A BETTER LOOK,,,,,LMAO...
 ltoons
Msg: 4 (view)

Ok whats wrong with this picture?
Posted: 7/15/2006 1:17:18 PM
HIS CAT ? hmmmmm,lol,,,,possible, but unlikely,,,, and you called him ? he didn't call you ?? hmmmmmmm again,,,,,,, i would think, don't wait around,, if he calls great you can talk about it,,, if not,, no loss really,,,
 ltoons
Msg: 23 (view)

Why are the Ohio forums so dead?
Posted: 6/20/2006 1:44:18 PM
You mean there is a ohio forum, ??????? AND NOBODY TOLD ME ??????? lmao. geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh,,,,lol...
 ltoons
Msg: 8 (view)

Misunderstood email
Posted: 6/14/2006 2:40:15 AM
I think at some time we've all done it, assumed what someone has meant by a comment etc....anymore i ask, talk, question,,,, because whenever i've assumed something usually i am wrong,,,,, ohhhh hate that word,,,lol......
 ltoons
Msg: 5 (view)

Should someone change how they think and who they are?
Posted: 6/12/2006 7:05:10 AM
I've allways figured,,, be true to yourself,, because if you don't like you, nobody else will like you either,,,,, besides you have to live with you a long time,,,,
 ltoons
Msg: 9 (view)

Do women prefer machos?
Posted: 6/11/2006 2:03:05 AM
whew,,,,, glad i threw the shirt away,,,, wow,,,,,,,,,lmao
 ltoons
Msg: 9 (view)

Snitching on married men
Posted: 6/6/2006 2:03:53 PM
i know if it were me, i would want to know. I haven't seen mentioned anything about HIV, HERPES, ETC,,,, too much at risk to not to tell. for the s/o or the kids if thier are any.... but,,,,,,, you must make sure of the information,, you cant say anything on a if.... too many play games on here..
 ltoons

having your wall up
Posted: 5/23/2006 4:03:29 AM
AAHHHhh good question.... i feel a lot have walls up, wheather they admit it or not, it's there. It's the hurt, deep hurt,,, i think we see the signs of things from past relationships, and inside we say, don't go there.... as you get older you get more carefull. thinking it's just not worth it.. Even though we telll ourselves not everyone is like that,( hurt you that is ), and we know we have to get out and trust, the old line better to have tried , then not tried at all....i wonder though, if part is after being hurt if some feel that they don't have much more to give and get hurt again,,,,, just a thought....
 ltoons
Msg: 30 (view)

going over to guy's place uninvited...
Posted: 5/22/2006 4:15:29 AM
hmmmmmmm,,,,, i think it would depend on the type of relationship you have w/ him.. how close etc,,,,,,, personally if it's a person i get along with and like, i wouldn't mind, if i'm seeing her i have nothing to hide.... and would be happy she thought enough of me to surprise me with a visit,,,,, now stalking is a different matter, and i feel thier is a difference, i've had that and it can be scary,,,, so be your happy self, but do it safely,,,,,,
 ltoons
Msg: 14 (view)

This thought just crossed my mind
Posted: 5/22/2006 4:04:01 AM
lmao,,,,,, yes i guess it happens a lot, i have friends that will show up at say a rest. early, case the place out to know where the back door is,,,,, if it's going really bad, she excuses herself to go the the ladies room,, and poof gone,,,,, might not be nice, but it sure is safer for her, which is one of the main points safety first.....
 ltoons
Msg: 27 (view)

Unconditional love??
Posted: 5/22/2006 3:47:20 AM
Unconditional Love,,,,, Is the trueist kind of love,, with the right person,,, lol. hense the rub,,lol.... the right person,,,,when found,, is great,,,,,,the trueist kind, trust,,,,knowing that person will be there, love , today, it's hard to find, if not down right imposible ,years ago, i think you found it more, people were different , worked things out, today we don't, poof gone see yaa,lmao,,,,, right or wrong, thats it, i think anyway,,,,,,,,lol.....
 ltoons
Msg: 74 (view)

Too touchy feely???
Posted: 5/22/2006 3:37:48 AM
'touchy feely'

I think touchy feely is great, to me it shows effection, caring, that light touch usually makes me smile, it's romantic in it's own way. Some don't like it, and i just don't understand that, they will pull away, and thats sad because they are pushing away someone that cares for them...
So keep on keeping on, be yourself, be true to yourself. find a different guy that appreciates the effection that you obviously have, he will appreciate it ten fold lol. and give it back , you, will be sooooooo much happier,,,,,,,,

Show ALL Forums