Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: People over 30 that are not taken - something wrong with them?
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 803 (view)

People over 30 that are not taken - something wrong with them?
Posted: 5/29/2013 7:46:51 PM
Hmmmm I always wondered what people really ment when they ask for someone educated?I dont have a college degree and am highly intelligent and well versed on many subject matters and genres.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 795 (view)

Posted: 5/3/2013 1:59:11 PM
Wow hugs kat.if i lived by you id date you in a second,I think your highly attractive.alot of peoples standards are too high or too pickeon.some have attitude problens they fail to realize an get help for.some of us just havent found the right person and arent willing to settle for less nor should you.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 40 (view)

Why are there so many women my age who want a biker?
Posted: 5/3/2013 1:32:34 PM
Theres alot of us w good character,forget the bike for a minute.If I didnt have a bike id still be a gentleman and decent person.I think timing ,location and dumb luck have alot to do w meeting some one decent.right place right time etc.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 94 (view)

downgrading to lower education or profession on profile
Posted: 4/30/2013 3:54:41 PM
I also think for the one poster above that a man might pass over your profile because there insecure or think well I'm Joe C blue collar worker I cant hang w that or she'll never date me.Not because you have a degree and they dont like your career etc.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 93 (view)

downgrading to lower education or profession on profile
Posted: 4/30/2013 3:50:03 PM
I dont hate or am not intimidated by a woman w a degree.Ive never been in that situation and more n moreI'm starting to wonder if I missed my chance at getting someone acceptable because I don't have a degree. Years ago my folks told me dont expect to ever date a lawyer or a Dr w out a degree cause it wont happen.Sad to say but I think they were right.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 4/29/2013 1:50:20 PM
I agree missmicki.I dont care what firing order my hd is as long as she just fires up when I wanna ride.lol
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 786 (view)

Posted: 4/27/2013 8:19:53 AM
I AM so sick if hearing nice guys finish last! While it might be true jesus cripes there is no shortage of negativity here! I'm a nice guy and even tho I dont currently have a gf or wife,I do have a great full time job,own my house have a bunch of bikes and a car n truck that I own free an clear.I treat people w respect and care and if a woman cant see that she can then have the damn prison thug as she doesnt deserve a nice guy.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 4/24/2013 7:44:34 PM
I Have a harley,yes it vibrates and nothing else sounds like one.At your service ladies,giving rides in nj how about a nice ride?
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 4/22/2013 9:03:23 AM
Ya took the words I didnt want to say out of my mouth mad mike!lol aka a vibrator:D
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 4/21/2013 7:47:56 PM
I dont know maybe they are still chasing the bad boy reliving there younger days or maybe subconsciously bike equal someone who has moneyand is financially stable.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 181 (view)

Whats it like being single over 30?
Posted: 4/19/2013 8:07:40 AM
Falls over laughing:D Gawd that sounds like my life!
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 129 (view)

Should men cover up their gray hair?
Posted: 4/18/2013 7:22:45 PM
Why thank you Pisces!:) I'd like to know why peoples hair goes gray or silver and some people it takes forever?is it caused by drinking,stress ,lack of sex?
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2013 7:19:43 PM
Oh I'm a 1 center alright,yeah yeah the one percent who does what he wants doesnt listen and doesnt give a damn what anyone says or thinks about:D Now that we got that little diddy out of the way Id have to wholeheartedly agree w Mr lone scottish boy ,You got lucky there buddy good for you.For me its the constant need for stimulation,entertainment,most people cant or dont ride a motorcycle so it makes me sort of exquisite w atouch of mystique.My Sporty might smell like a hydrocarbon leak and make some rude rowdy noises but guess what my Hog gets 55 mpg chew on that priuses owners:D
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 126 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2013 8:46:49 PM
Maybe Ill dye it all silver and become the silver surfer muahahha:D
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 179 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2013 8:45:27 PM
Freaking sucks,being lonely freaking sucks!
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 121 (view)

Posted: 4/12/2013 8:17:44 AM
NO !If you cant accept me for a little gray or silverfox in my hair you are shallow and dont deserve me.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 4/10/2013 8:37:20 PM
Thank you! I dont have any tats,I dont have a college degree but I am educated and try to sound and act proffessional,learn whatever I can whenever I can.I am honest to a fault, compassionate caring and very hardworking,I play even harder.I remember being at the post office some years ago and being on my bike I held a door for a senior woman,Ill never forget the look on her face. at 1st She had the oh look another damn troublemaker biker again and the she was quite suprised and had a nice smile w a quick thank you after I held the door for her.GAWD I love suprising people!:D
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 4/9/2013 6:40:36 PM
I'm a biker no im not a crusty mealy mouthed over tatted mofo either.I enjoy bikes if you cant accept me for that then I suppose I will never be the man for you.I find alot of women do not like bikers and I think the ones who do its a small percentile and a lifestyle choice for them too.My bikes have been here before you an they will be here after your gone is my philosophy and dont ask me how thats working for me either.Bikes are only a small part of a person and there personality usually.You wouldnt want someone defining you by your job so why would you do it to a biker?
 rocking ritschel

is it time to give up the idea of having kids after 35?
Posted: 4/9/2013 6:30:39 PM
Yeah probably, I have no intentions at this point of ever having any kids
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 18 (view)

Do people actually read profile content?
Posted: 3/29/2013 4:03:32 PM
I read them because how else are you to know answer someone?I do understand tho how some people are so gorgeous its very very easy to get caught up w someone so gorgeous.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 159 (view)

Posted: 3/24/2013 1:01:07 PM
I agree 151 Im only 38 and I dont have too much family left ,in 10 years Im gonna really be a bastid orphan.Its like Im in panic mode all the time to make more friends or something.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 136 (view)

Why Does It Seem To Be Getting Harder To Date In Your Thirties?
Posted: 3/24/2013 12:56:29 PM
Agrees w LM ,I also think as people get older there standards get higher,people become more mature an sometimes selfish and what bull crap one put up in there 20s isnt gonna fly in your 30s.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 154 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2013 2:44:07 PM
Oh its been great and alot of fun,saw alot of people Get married and divorced and that doesnt look like any fun at all.Its funny how so many people I know who are married that all they do is **** and Im like be glad your not lonley and have someone to go home to wether it be a wife or kids.Everyone is never happy like the saying goes the grass is always greener on the other side till you get there.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 742 (view)

Posted: 3/20/2013 4:19:47 PM
I guess it depends on the individual.In my case Between trying to get my career off the ground and taking care of my mom who was very sick at the time I didnt really have any party or date time,really didnt have a 20's. Now that Im in my 30s I took time to travel,get involved in several hobbies and enjoy life that i couldnt do when I was in my 20s that most folks do.Im still half looking for some one and I see it as if its in the cards or the man upstairs plan then so be it and if it doesnt well then it wasnt ment to be.Im not gonna stress over it anymore even tho it would be nice to be w someone
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 110 (view)

Why Does It Seem To Be Getting Harder To Date In Your Thirties?
Posted: 3/20/2013 4:12:57 PM
I love how you think Storm 1975
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 30 (view)

Dating use to be fun...
Posted: 3/19/2013 5:46:29 PM
I wish I could say dating is fun,I hate it,it makes me so anxious and nervous and I get so stressed I dont have any fun at all, I feel like Im on a damn job interview half the time.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 22 (view)

Fukushima Disaster - 1 Year Later
Posted: 3/19/2013 5:41:29 PM
How can you knight a bunch of liars messups and or murder'ers that have been complicit in damaging not only the environment but eventually human health and life.
 rocking ritschel

Fukushima Disaster - 1 Year Later
Posted: 3/18/2013 5:59:38 PM
haha Nothing like a nuclear tan,LOL.That verse in Revelations is quite an eye opener it really is too me.Prophesy coming true right in front of ones eyes?
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 19 (view)

Formula 1
Posted: 3/17/2013 3:14:28 PM
I was rather dissappointed when F1 was suppose to have a track in Weehawkin NJ in 2013 but the reatrds running the town couldnt get it together in time and F1 looked at other venues.I was really looking forward to seeing my 1st live f1 race.I use to love to go to Nazareth Pa and watch the open wheel KART cars but that speedway is gone.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 10 (view)

Any drag racing fans here?
Posted: 3/15/2013 7:59:04 PM
I dont really follow drag racing,I do love scca.Last summer I was on the one major hiway by me in my mid engine car,this guy comes up flyin in a doge charger w his white trash gf light to light he was revving his engine.I quietly and calmly took off in n out between cars while he got nowhere,before he turned off he was all pissed off cursing to his trailer park looking gf.So HP isnt the be all end all in all situations.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 6 (view)

Any drag racing fans here?
Posted: 3/3/2013 5:30:14 PM
I like stoplight to stoplight drag racing
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 952 (view)

Any men over 35 seriously looking to get married?
Posted: 2/23/2013 7:19:01 PM
When I was 22 I wanted the kids and wife and at that age what I didnt realize was no one else at that age did.As I get older and older it seems Im getting more and more selfish and set in my ways.I got a great job,my own home,my bikes can come and go as I like when I want and have no one bugging the crap outta of me.What more could I want as charlie sheen puts it.LOL
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 948 (view)

Any men over 35 seriously looking to get married?
Posted: 2/12/2013 3:52:45 PM
At one time I wanted to get married but seeing all of my friends hitting the skids w the big D and I dont mean Dallas.Its given me something to think about as Ive gotten older finally Ive been able to buy get the things Ive wanted.I wouldnt want to have to lose it all in a divorce.Im not a selfish person either its just in this day and age if I lose my shirt or roof over my head no one is gonna look out for number 1
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 51 (view)

30's = Time to Loosen Up One's Standards?
Posted: 2/12/2013 3:48:12 PM
THeres alot of us in our 30s who have never married w no kids.I would never settle or compromise my values if I was you.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 24 (view)

37 single and no clue how to date anymore
Posted: 2/10/2013 4:50:44 PM
I think the only problem w that is most women dont ride or give two squats over a motorcycle
 Rocking Ritschel
Msg: 63 (view)

Why do people wait so long to take a chance?
Posted: 2/5/2013 4:38:51 PM
Fear,lack of confidence or not sure of themselves.Maybe even lack of reality,alot of people foolishly think there gonna be around forever or like 90 years and theres aways tomorrow which no one is promised and thats foolish to think like that.
 Rocking Ritschel
Msg: 138 (view)

Personally...
Posted: 2/5/2013 4:33:11 PM
I think when you get to your mid 30s per se you can go in a 5-10 year direction.I suppose its All what you want out of life and a partner
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 2/3/2013 11:30:08 AM
I''m 38 and in the same boat,I suppose if its ment to be it will be.I would suggest to volunteer ,have abunch of hobbies and just have fun to keep yourself busy.I dont hold too much breath or faith in POF or any of these online dating sites anymore.
 rocking ritschel
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 2/1/2013 6:09:48 PM
Forget it and take up motorcycling ,way more fun and way less hassles:D
 Rocking Ritschel
Msg: 189 (view)

Do guys like these exist past 35?
Posted: 3/2/2010 4:47:44 PM
I agree queens night,lots of views but no mail left.THis shouldnt be so freaking hard I'm going back to my real mistress in a few weeks..my motorcycle she never lets me down hahah!
 Rocking Ritschel
Msg: 548 (view)

Do men like it when women contact them first?
Posted: 3/2/2010 9:09:27 AM
hell yeah I wish more would contact me,I think when a woman pursues a man thats very attractive an sensual to me.I can go after the gals myself but I think its sweet when they come after me too.
 Rocking Ritschel
Msg: 182 (view)

Do guys like these exist past 35?
Posted: 3/2/2010 9:04:56 AM
Yes we still exist! No ones perfect,defect? I think nice caring guys get to certain age get tired of being pissed on and taken for granted,gay, easy push over etc and either just dry up or get bitter and change to be users themselves like every 1 else does.Just my 2 cents.
 Rocking Ritschel

Buying a motorcycle.
Posted: 2/20/2010 3:25:31 PM
I know its sex on wheels cause I have 1.I had said sv650 up in my post.The damn harley sounds like a v8 muscle car idling but everytime i take that godamn bike out I get a cop following me on it.Im sure they run my plates w out pulling me over which is totally illegal.We saw cop do that in fla we were in my friends car in daytona cop was blatant stayed right there w us typing on laptop 3 lights later gone.**stards.Coming back from freemansburg hill climb in pa,come over to jerkoffed nj side cop behind me,I didnt have no cop behind me at all in PA I wonder why?AS soon as he made a right turn went up steep hill I gunned it gave the 1 finger salute and said in my helmet get lost.go find some real crime an problems,not some responsible man trying to get home in 1 piece.
 Rocking Ritschel

Buying a motorcycle.
Posted: 2/18/2010 6:20:10 PM
Like others have said Cruisers can get boring but are comfortable.Sportbikes if ya wanna ride for like an hour tops an be a pimp around the ladies an be bling blinged out thats the bike for you but your back ,butt an wrists will be killing you..I like bikes like nighthawks,svs katanas fz,multi stradas aprilia dursduro supermotards,standards an sport tourers are the best because there comfortable an when ya want to act like a crackhead an wick it up ya put ya feet on the passenger pegs an tuck an twist the grip nice an hard an when ya get tired of that go back to being comfortable.
 Rocking Ritschel
Msg: 14 (view)

Buying a motorcycle.
Posted: 2/17/2010 5:51:57 PM
Ive ridden and owned many many bikes,including quads an dirtbikes.A 600 sportbike is plenty,I had a kawi 750 zr 7s and had it up past 140,I ended up wadding it memorial weekend in vt in 04.I was lucky I was Only going 45 and had all my gear on,I slid it about 150 feet or 3 telephone pole lengths.Take the MSf course I didnt but alot of street situations where it was close had me wishing I had.I ride a harley an enjoy that more but if I wanna wick it up,Ill go grab my cbr 929 race bike,its street legal an yes a quarter turn of the throttle an its off the ground so will a 600 at over 100 hp.ANything over 750 insurance doubles or triples. 1 more thing my next door neighbors best friend had bought a 06-07 gsxr 1000 I remember asking him if it was his 1st new bike.He said yes but he had ridden his friends bikes etc.I told him be very very careful that thing will hurt you bad or even worse kill you.1 week later he died on 287 doing over 150,no 1 saw it in the group he was with but he lost bike and lost his leg and had internal injuries etc.Ill never forget the feeling I got when my friend told me if my neighbor told me what happend,I got so sick to my stomach like a premonition.Neighbor never did sell me his gsxr 750 he said he knew i HAVE A whiskey throttle hand an didnt want to see another friend get killed he couldnt live w that. GO buy the best gear an all of it,this is your best bet of surviving the streets as well as riding defensively.Good luck an whatever ya buy have fun an becareful keep the rubber side down.

Show ALL Forums