Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 2irish123
Msg: 8113 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Posted: 1/13/2019 7:29:21 AM

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/fbi-trump-russia-inquiry.html

At least he was working for someone!
 2irish123
Msg: 8106 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 1/9/2019 10:01:53 AM
Apparently Shep Smith of FOX News Entertainment felt the need to fact check tRump last night:

Fox News host Shep Smith wasted no time fact-checking Trump's address
https://theweek.com/speedreads/816583/fox-news-host-shep-smith-wasted-no-time-factchecking-trumps-address
 2irish123
Msg: 8073 (view)

Trumps Govt. shutdown = No figgy pudding...
Posted: 12/28/2018 6:46:45 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/muellers-russia-probe-obtained-nude-selfie-from-indicted-russian-company

Does anyone doubt the nude selfie is tRump? The only question is if the picture is during a golden shower! Ahahahahahahahaha
 2irish123
Msg: 8072 (view)

Trumps Govt. shutdown = No figgy pudding...
Posted: 12/28/2018 12:10:22 PM
tRump at every campaign stop: "And who's going to pay for the wall?"

His cults response: "Mexico will!"

Keep the government shut down until tRump honors his campaign promise. Not one taxpayer dime for a wall!
 2irish123
Msg: 8067 (view)

Posted: 12/27/2018 6:14:52 PM

Says the Russian Bot. ;) ;)

Ahahahahahahahahaha

More than 60% of Donald Trump’s Twitter followers look suspiciously fake
https://qz.com/1422395/how-many-of-donald-trumps-twitter-followers-are-fake/
 2irish123
Msg: 7976 (view)

Posted: 12/9/2018 1:34:15 PM

Over a decade ago, we decided to take this question — global. Now we ask the entire world
how it feels about the leadership of the U.S. So far we’ve given people in more than 130
countries worldwide the opportunity to voice their opinion about Presidents George W.
Bush, Barack Obama and now, Trump. We’ve also asked the world about the leadership of a
few other major global powers including Germany, China and Russia.
This year marks a significant change in our trends. Only 30% of the world, on average,
approves of the job performance of the U.S.’s leadership, down from 48% in 2016. In fact,
more people now disapprove of U.S. leadership than approve. This historic low puts the
U.S.’s leadership approval rating on par with China’s and sets a new bar for disapproval.
We’ve seen somewhat similar numbers before. In the last two years of the Bush
administration, approval ratings of U.S. leadership were in the mid to upper 30s — close to
ratings of China’s leadership at that time.
After Obama took office, approval ratings of U.S. leadership jumped 15 percentage points
and earned higher ratings than Germany, China and Russia in most years, except for a few
when it tied with Germany. U.S. numbers fell about midway through Obama’s presidency, but
they rebounded, and he finished his second term with ratings similar to those at the start of
his first.
file:///C:/Users/Mark/Downloads/RatingWorldLeaders_Report_2018.pdf
 2irish123
Msg: 7973 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump go quietly into that good night
Posted: 12/8/2018 10:52:35 AM

^Even using your number of 40%...it is still more than double that of Macaroni's 18%.

Like most in the party of radical republicans, you refuse to take any personal responsibility for anything. Your Marcon approval rating number is wrong. Not that anyone really cares.

What most of us care about is that we have a felon for a precedent, who is looking more and more like a traitor to America. It becomes clearer and clearer that the Russians have plenty of kompromat on comrade tRump, and that the Steele dossier is looking more and more accurate by the day. tRump is losing ground on the lawsuit alleging he is in violation of the U.S. Constitution's emoluments clauses. How long before Mueller has Kushner and the tRump children under indictment? Next week?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...the tRump apologists...ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 2irish123
Msg: 7969 (view)

Posted: 12/7/2018 1:56:33 PM

Approval ratings Donald Trump 50% Emmanuel Macron 18%....You just don't get it .....

ROFLMAO....hahahahahahahahaha...when you have to cherry pick that one poll that has tRump at 50% among the rest that have him hovering around 40%...well, what can you expect from the cult...honesty isn't their strong suit.
 2irish123
Msg: 7962 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2018 8:32:29 AM
Even that heathen Mooslim Obama recited the Christian prayer:

Trump Faces Criticism For Not Reciting Apostles' Creed At Funeral Of George H.W. Bush

https://start.att.net/player/article/geobeats-trump_faces_criticism_for_not_reciting_apostles_cr-velephant/category/news
 2irish123
Msg: 7951 (view)

Posted: 11/30/2018 8:52:58 AM

Trump Jr.'s 2017 Testimony Conflicts With Cohen's Account Of Russian Talks

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/30/672188201/trump-jr-s-2017-testimony-conflicts-with-cohen-s-account-of-russian-talks?

Go figure. Jr. lied to Congress.
 2irish123
Msg: 126 (view)

DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?
Posted: 11/29/2018 2:17:53 PM
tRumps day today:

Cohen sells him out on tRump Tower Moscow
tRump has meltdown of White again House lawn
tRump panics and cancels Putin meeting
Deutsche Bank Raided
tRump tax advisor office raided
Cohen sells out tRump kids

It's almost noon.
 2irish123
Msg: 7943 (view)

Posted: 11/29/2018 2:12:40 PM
While MAGA hats are made in America, much of the tRump clothing line is not:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/26/how-many-trump-products-were-made-overseas-heres-the-complete-list/?utm_term=.7de9e2b67ea0
 2irish123
Msg: 122 (view)

Posted: 11/28/2018 5:13:57 PM

You are as disgusting as a Holocaust denier.

Duckpig,
All the Holocaust deniers seem to support the current administration.

Sacrificing a few children to sick pediophiles is okay as long as you can use it against Trump.

Your reasoning is suspect. If ICE did their job, along with the current administration, then all these pedophiles who are engaged in human trafficking, would be found and picked out at the border.
 2irish123
Msg: 272 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/27/2018 6:17:51 PM

Except for the tiny fact that I am not a Trump republican or a registered Republican of any kind.
Sorry to disappoint. :)
It is interesting that you needed my (alleged) confirmation to support your theory, though. Hmmm...

Looks, acts, smells like a duck...tRump tells us it's a pig...ok...now I've seen a cross between a duck and a pig. I still don't believe that pigs can fly.
 2irish123
Msg: 115 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2018 6:12:55 PM

^So what are the government "subsidies" to GM that Trump is threatening to cut off?

Gosh, let me educate you some more. The only subsidy that I'm aware of is the tax credit for the purchase of an electric car. In this case, as in all the BS tariffs, the consumer is hurt. The orange lying golfer in chief hasn't a clue.

And the really stupid thing is...GM is stopping production of the Volt...you can't stop a subsidy for a product that ain't in production...fvcknut
 2irish123
Msg: 270 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/27/2018 6:08:24 PM

Did the World Courts tell him to do it

I'm glad you admit the courts ordered repayment. It's not often a tRump (ahem) republican (the opposite of conservative republican) admits defeat.
 2irish123
Msg: 268 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/27/2018 5:46:35 PM

^Maybe if Obama hadn't of given pallets of cash to Iran this humanitarian crisis wouldn't exist.

Complain to the World Courts which ordered the US to reimburse Iran for weapons purchased in the 70's but never delivered. The original amount ordered by the courts was roughly twice that which was finally agreed upon...you're welcome for the history lesson.
 2irish123
Msg: 113 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2018 5:42:03 PM

America said...No!...to Goverment(sic) Motors.

It's no longer Government Motors. GM paid us back every nickel loaned. And that short term loan to GM saved 1.2 million jobs. And now they're making a business decision based on the increased cost of materials, due to trade tariffs, and production lines that do not produce a profitable product. Seems free market kapitalists (sic) don't like capitalism when it doesn't fit their ideology.
 2irish123
Msg: 266 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/27/2018 5:12:19 PM

^How about we take in some Yemen women and children? No one seems to care about the atrocities happening there.

Actually many people do. Apparently these people wouldn't include the current administration that has placed profit over humanity and keep selling arms to the Saudis to be used against the Yemenis.
 2irish123
Msg: 111 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2018 4:48:13 PM

Pathological liar?
Can you give me examples?

How about this one:

"They're all coming back. Don't move. Don't sell your house," Trump said during a rally in Youngstown, Ohio.

or this one:

"I think you're going to see General Motors -- they're coming back," Trump said in February during remarks at a bipartisan meeting of lawmakers on trade. "A lot of companies are coming back, and they're coming back to areas that you represent. It's a good feeling. That's a really good feeling.”

"You look at what's happening with Ford and with General Motors in Michigan and Ohio," Trump said during a press conference in May 2017. "You look at the tremendous number of jobs that are being announced in so many different fields. That's what I'm proud of, and that's what we want to focus our energy on.”

How out of touch is this moron?

its the economy stupid
 2irish123
Msg: 5373 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 11/24/2018 7:30:10 PM

What makes you think you are so special that you can speak for the multitudes?

Well, he does speak for the majority.
 2irish123
Msg: 142 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:52:41 PM

Is it....code....the dreaded....code??? Yikes!!!! Lmao!

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only sane people can decipher it....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Ahole....

2irish123
Msg: 1104 (view)

Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:50:06 PM

Make America Debate Again!

Hmmmmm...we would if you actually had a factual opinion to debate upon...but, after you just got handed your butox in the Migrant thread about tRump quotes you ignore, disregard, or lyingly forget to advance your ideology, you've no credibility.
 2irish123
Msg: 140 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:41:36 PM

"That you actually apologize"

An actual quotation is an apology???

Have you been tested for dementia? Might be a good idea. :)

Hahahahahahahaha.... tRump apologist...that you don't recognize the fact, that you are a tRump apologist, or know it...isn't any reflection on me...you're just another Ahole without a rebuttal comment to the quotes I've presented...yea, you are an Ahole tRump apologist...
 2irish123
Msg: 1102 (view)

Posted: 11/11/2018 9:36:54 PM

Msg: 1099

Oooh....do you think you can Tango?

Pfft! You haven't even shown you Waltz! Lmao!

Bring it, big boy!

WhoooHoooo...the Ahole thinks she can debate with people who present facts...hahahahhahahahahahaha...wadda Ahole.
 2irish123
Msg: 138 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:30:16 PM

"And we all know the Charlottesville comment. It needs no citation."

It does.

Initial statement...

Trump:
"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama. This has been going on for a long, long time"

That you actually apologize for the lying golfer in chief says much about you and your white supremacy. Just to satisfy your BS request, because every American who has a TV or computer or a phone has already seen the statement and decided they are for diversity or are white supremacists

Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. "But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

Should anyone wonder what the other side of both sides is, they are neo-nazi's....tyvm.....

BTW...I notice you're in agreement with the @white genocide comments I made, since you've no rebuttal....ahole
 2irish123
Msg: 1100 (view)

Posted: 11/11/2018 9:10:54 PM
Oh, Joe, Good to see you!

Well... he was definitely right... nary a whisper of... "but, Obama..."

Funny how they turn to... inanities... at these times... trying to defend the... Commode-in-Chief...

Do you think it's due to... knowing that... the adults now have their foot back on the brake...? I think so.

The ahole can't read or he cannot comprehend what he does read...isn't that just Atypical of Aholes? And all to apologize for the A-hole-in-chief...hahahahahahahaha
 2irish123
Msg: 136 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 9:06:32 PM

Msg:132

"Well, there was his retweet of the white nationalist call "white genocide" twice."

Cite, please.

"Some nazi's are good people...yada yada yada..."

Cite, please.

This is tiresome. Actual citations...sources, pul-leaze!

I'm not surprised at the sound of crickets...it's what we Democrats hear these days from republicans.
 2irish123
Msg: 135 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:58:49 PM
Well, here's his tweet @white genocide:

Donald J. Trump?Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Follow
More
"@WhiteGenocideTM: @realDonaldTrump Poor Jeb. I could've sworn I saw him outside Trump Tower the other day! https://twitter.com/WhiteGenocideTM/status/690560137040400384/photo/1pic.twitter.com/e5uLRubqla "

Here's the reply comment fromn the Daily /stormer (sorry not Storm Front):

“Whereas the odd White genocide tweet could be a random occurrence, it isn’t statistically possible that two of them back to back could be a random occurrence,” wrote Daily Stormer’s Anglin. “It could only be deliberate. There is no way that this could be anything other than both a wink­wink­wink and a call for more publicity on his campaign”.

And we all know the Charlottesville comment. It needs no citation.
 2irish123
Msg: 1097 (view)

Posted: 11/11/2018 8:37:33 PM
Read my profile Ahole
 2irish123
Msg: 132 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:33:55 PM

Cite your evidence, please

Well, there was his retweet of the white nationalist call "white genocide" twice. Which prompted a statement from StormFront saying there was no mistaking the intent. Some nazi's are good people...yada yada yada...chose to apologize anyway you want Millions...if the shoe fits????
 2irish123
Msg: 1095 (view)

Posted: 11/11/2018 8:19:30 PM
The precedent's apologists are having a hard time defending his hinnies absences at the
Armistice Day ceremonies. It's so sad they cannot turn to whatabouterism to apologize....hahahahahahahahaha
 2irish123
Msg: 128 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:11:20 PM
Migrant caravan.....4 days of GOP crickets.

Anyone whos defends tRump when speaking of stolen valor has their sense of reality in a place where the sun don't shine. precedent bone spurs shunned the Armistice Day ceremonies in France to commemorate fallen WW1 soldiers, including 2000 marines. He is a white nationalist, not a patriot. Because, if precedent bone spurs was a patriot, he'd have done what his predecessors have done....weathered the inconvenience of the rain...but, precedent bone spurs decided not to...disrespecting all veterans and all American's....Gosh, what a nice tribute Macron paid to our precedent and his cult.
 2irish123
Msg: 80 (view)

Posted: 11/9/2018 9:02:15 PM

I come from a mixed family, my father is Christian and my mother is Jewish which makes me Jewish by religious law. One of the downsides of POF as opposed to other dating sites (I recently wrote about this in profile reviews) is the limited options, particularly when it comes to religion. Their only option applicable to me, other than choosing just one, either Christian or Jewish, is "other religion."

I gather the reason you chose Christian rather than Jewish is because you self-identify as a Christian. Yet, if you really have a dilemma with your religious identity you could simply make a brief statement in your profile to clarify. But, your profile, sans pictures, is a "will fill in later" profile...a rather convenient way of stating "I cannot take any personal responsibility for the inconsistencies between my profile and forum statement." That's the republican way.
 2irish123
Msg: 79 (view)

Posted: 11/9/2018 8:41:41 PM

and she asks that we don't discuss politics, saying that her views are private

This is zactly what I say to my uber-conservative friends.

Christian and my mother is Jewish which makes me Jewish by religious law.

Yet, your profile portrays you as a Christian, which is apparently how you identify yourself. That you claim to be Jewish here apparently is to fit your narrative. It's the republican way.

by the way, jesus was jewish.

Yes, just ask the Jews.

I know black Christians and atheist irish.

I'm still trying to figure out the relevance of this comment.

I also know white liberals and every race of conservative.

Same with this comment. Thing is, I don't know of any atheist Irish person who claims to be Christian or conservative who claims to be Democrat.

or was that just an attempt to insult any that are not just like yourself?

Nope. I just recall all the people who say I have a black friend, a Jewish friend, a fill in the blank friend to prove they're not prejudice. Yet, all they do is prove their prejudice by their statement. Somehow, someone who self-identifies as Christian who then claims here to be Jewish, fits that last comment.
 2irish123
Msg: 74 (view)

Posted: 11/9/2018 6:03:42 PM
This is funny:

I'm an immigrant and a woman, and even a Jew

Thanks for the laugh mahwahgirl339114, your profile says you're a Christian...hahahahahahahaha...the silly lies, those uber-evangelical Christian (white) nationalistic conservatives, tell....

mahwahgirl339114: Come and talk to me, I really want to meet you
About Non-Smoker with Athletic body type City Mahwah, New Jersey Details 39 year old Female, 5' 7" (170cm), Christian - other Ethnicity Caucasian, Capricorn Intent mahwahgirl339114 is looking for a relationship. Education Bachelors Degree Personality Poet Profession Legal
 2irish123
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 11/7/2018 5:22:15 PM

Well..... Our God allowed " THE BABY KILLERS" to get in power so they can keep killing!!

I do trust God, everything has a reason to be.

Almost all of the pro-life faction of the GOP is actually pro-birth, after birth that lazy little SOB better pull up baby bootstraps and get a job. And if that baby happens to be a minority, well then, we can just send him/her to some God forsaken land to fight and become cannon fodder.
 2irish123
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 11/7/2018 3:49:04 PM
tRump won't be impeached, perhaps investigated like Benghazi (hahahahahahaha), but not impeached. Kavanaugh, he's the one who will fall under the House impeachment axe, though he'll survive conviction in the Senate.
 2irish123
Msg: 85 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/1/2018 4:15:15 PM
^^^I'm sure it's due to illegal immigration^^^ Because it couldn't be due to those who have abandoned union shops for open shops. Scabs come in all color :/
 2irish123
Msg: 7730 (view)

Posted: 11/1/2018 4:08:11 PM
Clinton signed the bill for NAFTA, but it was introduced by Bush. You're welcome for the history lesson.

BTW, the last amnesty programs were first from Reagan then Bush sr.. Again, you're welcome for the history lesson.
 2irish123
Msg: 7680 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2018 11:55:46 AM
Hawk
April
"We had it won until this..."
Lol @ that ^
I believe your head is still buried in the sand,.. Get it out! :)

Kind of a gross misrepresentation of what was written by Hawk, which was:

Trump yet another excuse and more ability to deflect blame when there is a "blue wave" election in a couple of weeks. "We had it won until this bombing idiot showed up -- damn fake news bomber!" No, Donald.
 2irish123
Msg: 7676 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2018 10:40:55 AM
Hawk, It is the perfect "Democrat" conspiracy to target high level Democratic politicians and then not be smart enough to know that all these politicians mail is screened (go figure :/ ). And it was the perfect operative for those "Democrats" to choose a life long registered Republican to be the political terrorist bombing. It has all the makings of the perfect "Democrat" conspiracy to pin hatred on the Republican base.

Hahahahahahahahaha
 2irish123
Msg: 7674 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2018 9:35:42 AM

Daniel Frisiello charged with 'powder' letters to Trump son, others
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/daniel-frisiello-charged-powder-letters-trump-son-others-n852276
 2irish123
Msg: 7672 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2018 8:27:40 AM
The "Democrat" who is suspected of being the political terrorist bomber has been arrested by the FBI. I love it when a good conspiracy theory comes to a quick ending....hahahahahahahahahaha
 2irish123
Msg: 7617 (view)

Posted: 10/17/2018 3:37:50 AM

President Trump's proposed tax cut "will pay for itself" by sparking economic growth

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-tax-cuts-promise-to-pay-for-themselves-so-will-they/

The U.S. federal budget deficit for fiscal year 2019 is $985 billion. FY 2019 covers October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019. The deficit occurs because the U.S. government spending of $4.407 trillion is higher than its revenue of $3.422 trillion.
The deficit is 18 percent greater than last year. The FY 2018 budget created a $833 billion deficit. Spending of $4.173 was greater than the estimated $3.340 revenue.

https://www.thebalance.com/current-u-s-federal-budget-deficit-3305783

Show ALL Forums