Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I like you but am not attracted to your body type...
 oneNHman
Msg: 221 (view)

I like you but am not attracted to your body type...
Posted: 1/5/2015 12:53:42 PM
If you do something to make other happy, you'll end up being miserable. If you change, change for yourself. To be happy, or healthy, live a better life, etc...
Do you want to loose weight? is it something you have struggled with? have you talked with your doctor about it?

The worst thing you can do is take pictures of just your face, and no full body.. it will lead to this problem every time.
 oneNHman
Msg: 178 (view)

How to answer 'how many men have you slept with?' question?
Posted: 1/5/2015 12:46:39 PM
Simple: A lady never tells... if he pushes... "we don't know each other well enough to talk at that level..." if he continues to push, walk ... he's a douch
 oneNHman
Msg: 30 (view)

How do i get fat girls to stop wanted to meet me
Posted: 1/5/2015 12:42:51 PM
To answer your questions about how to have big woman stop contacting you, you really can't. But you may reduce the number if you described your ideal woman in a positive way. If you're not attracted to BBW... it is better to say "My ideal mate is physically fit, takes pride in her appearance, ... " things like that.

Also when you get one, you reply with something like "thanks for the message but I don't think we're a match... good luck to you"

But you have a bigger issue... your picture says "I like to hang out at convenience stores with my mom"... you need pics that will convey who you really are... unless that is really you then you're spot on.
 oneNHman
Msg: 15 (view)

Looking for some constructive criticism
Posted: 1/5/2015 12:17:31 PM
Not too bad...
All your shots were taking on the same day at the same time... you need more pics of you at different times in different situations... having fun, laughing, etc... it looks as if all you do is play the tuba.
If you have a sense of humor, show it... say something funny (not condescending or self deprecating) in your profile.

you said...
Out of all my interests, I would say going to the movies is my favorite thing to do when I am not practicing. My favorite type of movies are sci-fi and horror, but I love comedy and action as well. I wish New Mexico had more amusement parks, I have not been to the park in Albuquerque.

try this... but put it in your own words.
I am a serious Sci-Fi and Horror movie buff; but I love the occasional comedy and action flick when the mood hits me. You know that scary feeling you get when the bad guy jumps out? I love that! It would be great if I had someone special that could jump into my arms when she’s scared. Besides moves, I love the adrenaline rush from amusement park rides, I just wish New Mexico had more parks. Although I've not been to the park in Albuquerque… maybe you can show me around?

That last sentence about amusement parks is too random for that paragraph. You have to string it together like I did above.

Good luck.
 oneNHman
Msg: 5 (view)

profile review pls help wwould be great
Posted: 1/5/2015 10:21:57 AM
The other suggestions are great... but women don't fish for men on this site... Men fish for women. It's less about your profile and more about your first contact, what you say, how you say it, etc... First impressions are the lasting impression, and she'll never checkout your profile if you first message isn't great.
NEVER use a "copy and paste" type letter, women can pick that up quickly. Always reference something from their profile in a positive way, be funny but not condescending or self deprecating. I have helped a bunch of friends meet women on this site with great success, and these are a couple of the basics.

Good Luck.
 oneNHman
Msg: 848 (view)

yes or no? Friends with benefits!
Posted: 1/5/2015 10:14:41 AM
I've had this "arrangement" a number of times... the only thing I've learned... the vast majority of women can't separate their vagina from their feelings... Seriously, no matter what happens, someone always gets hurt... and it's usually her.

Good luck...
 oneNHman
Msg: 61 (view)

Passive aggressive complex - Malicious intent to dissolve sense of self worth? Or am I just crazy?
Posted: 1/5/2015 10:10:52 AM
Remember there are 3 types of businesses... Your Business, Someone Else's Business, and GODs Business.. you can only control 1... your business. If you've voiced your concern, that is ALL you can do. Trying to psychoanalyze someone else's relationship is a recipe for loosing the friendship. Your energy may be better served trying (with some help) to figure out why this has affect you so much. Where are the holes in your boundaries that allow someone else's problem to effect you in such a powerful and negative way? Your question shouldn't be "Malicious intent to dissolve sense of self worth? Or am I just crazy?" ... maybe it should be "Why does things like this get into my head?"... You may have strong and unresolved feelings for her, maybe you have some need to protect her, maybe it's something else... I don't know. You have a moderately good grasp on some psychology, but you can't psychoanalyze from inside your own ego box... that's why physiologists need physiologists.

good luck.
 oneNHman
Msg: 15 (view)

Long story but... help!
Posted: 1/5/2015 9:55:21 AM
Hi,
I'm not sure how much we can help you figure out what he is thinking. This isn't the "typical" guy stuff. Sounds to me as if he has intimacy problems (emotional not physical). Give him space, but don't stop looking... he may never come to terms with it. A better man may be just around the corner.

good luck, and keep fishing.
 oneNHman
Msg: 38 (view)

Can you be in love with someone who doesn't like your kid(s)
Posted: 3/21/2010 1:09:48 PM
Love is an emotion. Of course you can be in love with someone. Which explains why some women fall in love with murderers in prison. The underlying real question is, can you have a long term relationship with someone who doesn't like your kids... and I think the answer is no. Until they are adults your children are 100% dependent on you, physically, financially, and yes emotionally. Children aren't stupid, they know who likes them and who doesn't. They will know if you choose someone who doesn't like them. That will cause them problems with relationships for the rest of their lives. So if you want to have a "friends with benefits" relationship with this person, that is up to you... but my suggestion is; DON'T bring this person around your kids. No days out at the fair, no going shopping with Mommy & her boyfriend, none of that. As adults that are responsible for children, we have an obligation to these children to put our emotions aside and do what is in their best interest. If we all went with our emotions, we would be living in an anarchy.

Show ALL Forums