Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
 ron13
Msg: 280 (view)

Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
Posted: 12/23/2007 6:16:54 PM
FWB, I do not feel that most men are looking for FWB. Alot of men, just like women, are looking for that something /someone special but are willing to bide time with this "FWB".
I have had a FWB in the past that was the best sex I had ever had (whoot whoot) but she was not the one that I wanted to be in a relationship with.
We are all searching for that special somene and until they come around, we will do what ever is necessary to make sure our NEEDS are met in one way or another.
Why is it that women say that they are looking for "the one" but they are passing up every guy that looks, flirts or hits on them because of a minor technicality? Maybe they had a pot belly, uneven or off color teeth, a toe that turned too far to the left or maybe, just maybe, they were too short, the wrong color, wrong age, etc...?
We miss out on alot by making preconcieved notions about ppl. To find that special one you have to be willing to explore.

Ok, that's enough of me being off subject.
 ron13
Msg: 18 (view)

Re: What do I do in my situation?
Posted: 9/11/2004 7:12:32 PM
I'm going to tell you something and you need to take it to heart. You can't be friends with her knowing that each conversation, each smile, each thought of her makes you want her even more.
Tell her how you feel and what you feel especially when you hear her voice. Tell her the excitement you feel when you even think about her. If that doesn't work, tell her that you can't share the friendship because it hurts you too much and move on.
It will be hard but it would be best.
Ron

P.S. The one who loves/cares the least controls the relationship. (think about it)

Show ALL Forums