Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: My age is not attractive?
 Carol2004
Msg: 135 (view)

My age is not attractive?
Posted: 7/11/2011 12:46:49 PM
I totally agree with you Kat. It is difficult to watch a man make a fool out of himself drooling over a younger woman. It happens alot! Once in a while I will meet a realistic man who is looking for a mature woman who can have an intelligent conversation about topics that they are both familiar with. So many times the guys that hook up with a much younger woman spend a lot of time giving a history lesson instead of have a mutual conversation. But as I have been told from the man's point of view, "If the sex is good, who cares".
 Carol2004
Msg: 134 (view)

My age is not attractive?
Posted: 7/11/2011 12:34:55 PM
Wow, you are 50 years old and have found a man in his 40's who is attracted to you? I say go for it! Wait till the work is finished of course. You don't want any confusion there. Ask him out for drinks or something just to find out more about him. I am in my 50's and quite frankly all I have encounter from men lately is that they are looking for that hot 20 or 30 year old. It is rare to find a man who is more interested in the person and not the body at our age. Of course, you have said you are in great shape so maybe he thinks you are younger, Have fun with it and enjoy.
 Carol2004
Msg: 92 (view)

POF MEET AND GREET SINGLES NIGHT OUT; HOUSTON, TX; July 15, 2011
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:58:34 PM
Cinnamon, I am the leader of a meetup group. We have quite a few members who are also members of POF. We are coming to the party Friday night at DrinkHouston. I have asked our mutual members to please RSVP here on POF. There maybe 15 to 20 of us. Some will be members of POF and some will be our guests. I hope this will be okay as we are very excited about this.
Thanks for doing this.

Show ALL Forums