Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Opinions
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 7 (view)

Opinions
Posted: 1/19/2013 7:52:54 AM
I posted new pictures and totally revamped it. Opinions please
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 1 (view)

new formatted profile. Opinions please
Posted: 1/19/2013 6:35:01 AM
I formatted the body of my profile and i took alot of time on it. I am going to take new pictures today too. Let me know your opinions. Let me if i need to talk about my hobbies more. Am i too detailed about myself, and is anythin g missing ?
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 33 (view)

Bout to give up
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:53:16 PM
I think part of the problem is POF is free. I think if your determined to go the online dating route you should use a pay site because people their are more serious. Anyone can come on POF. Like dan for example. I doubt he would pay money to be an annoying pest on the forums. Well i could be wrong
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 6 (view)

No Luck Here Either
Posted: 1/17/2013 5:55:57 PM
You better be more open because in two years i met my dream women once.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 67 (view)

Tonight my world came crashing down... please, i need some advice :(
Posted: 1/17/2013 5:36:30 PM
Not always, but sometimes. When i did something socially unacceptable and i was embrassed i never did it again. My behavior changed. If public ridicule never worked why would we do it ?
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 9 (view)

Hating being rejected
Posted: 1/17/2013 5:34:22 PM
NORTHERN ROFLMAO. You crack me up. I never want to do anything to get on your bad side
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 5 (view)

struggling on POF could use some pointers
Posted: 1/17/2013 5:31:12 PM
Better pictures. Your profile makes you sound unexciting. I would talk about your passions and what your life plans are aside from traveling.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 31 (view)

Bout to give up
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:44:56 PM
Everyone on here was trying to help. With the exception of Dan, but hes a immatue d-bag with who goes around making fun of people to make himself feel better.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 26 (view)

Bout to give up
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:15:13 PM
Your just a whiney little jerk. I get frustrated too with this site. I put a little effort into my profile and kept on contacting people and i got two numbers today. I was feeling sorry for myself too, but the difference is i didn't cry and give up.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 24 (view)

What's the real problem? Tired of banging my head..
Posted: 1/17/2013 12:50:48 PM
3 pages for a thread that has a simple answer. Really ?
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 12 (view)

Out of the loop...
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:05:41 AM
I don't think she was being serious. Why are on earth would she be embrassed for two people talking on a internet forum. Thats a little weird if you ask me.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 33 (view)

Getting over doing something awful..
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:00:45 AM
Don't worry about how you look. Just tell him how you feel and appolgize if you wish. You never have to see him again. Speak from the heart. Your very welcome.

BTW thank you for your msg (you know what i mean). It made me feel awesome bib :)
Your the first of many i hope.
 makavali7dayz3

Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 10:46:33 AM
Any other opinions ? I feel like i should be getting alot more responses.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 22 (view)

Bout to give up
Posted: 1/17/2013 10:45:23 AM
Dan you have every right to be here. Just as much as i do. Your making me want to attack you personally and thats immature. I just think anyone who comes on here to laugh at others to make themselves feel better clearly have issues. Those are the actions of a loser. If you have real comments and advice than fine, but if not can you go elsewhere. Your unwarrented****ness is annoying me and other people ( i am not just speaking for myself).
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 1/17/2013 10:08:40 AM
Anything that brings us closer to g d is a wonderful thing, in my opinion. I got closer to g d after a horrible breakup. We all make mistakes. You learned from it and decided to be a better person. I know your not a serial cheater who gets off on cheating.

I know women like that and the men who stay with them. I have zero respect for men who stay with serial cheaters. They have no self respect or love.

Personally. I would consider dating you even though you made that mistake, because you were honest and you knew it was wrong.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 10 (view)

Out of the loop...
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:46:38 AM
I just said thank you. i wasn't trying to make this into a love fest or focus the attention on myself. Sorry if i derailed the thread.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 3 (view)

Not getting responses...
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:40:09 AM
I have to fight to get responses. Florida has to many men and not enough women. Don't feel bad.
 makavali7dayz3

Please will members review my profile - thanks :-)
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:39:00 AM
I like your profile. I can't find anything i would change off hand. I will give it some thought, though.
 makavali7dayz3

I need some help with my profile
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:32:22 AM
Would you describe yourself as laid back and stupid ROFLMAO

Your profile is dull. Do you have any goals, dreams, and passions ? What makes you stand out ?

If i were a girl i would think..... Some dude who is a glass manager. Average. Nothing special.
 makavali7dayz3

Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:29:00 AM
You gals are right. This was kind of a rough draft and i was planning on making huge changes after i got opinions. I am going to take new pictures.
 makavali7dayz3

Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:21:16 AM
Maybe that is a bit too intense. I am extremely positive. I didn't think i had any negativity in my profile. Thank you for pointing that out.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 37 (view)

Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:15:22 AM
Sex is good, but not oral sex lol. Alot of women i been with get horny as hell on their periods.
 makavali7dayz3

Bout to give up
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:12:27 AM
Don't listen to dan.

When someone responds to me i usually ask fo their phone number to text. 50 percent of the time it works. You have to read their profile and find a common interest to talk about.

Hey whats up. Nothing much. Isn't going to cut it bro

I think you need to project self confidence. FAKE IT IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT. If you really think so low of yourself then you need to not date and give up. You need to go out and find yourself.

You can't love anyone else until you love yourself.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 1/17/2013 9:10:30 AM
I totally understand about getting caught in a moment and you didn't think. I just think once you cheat than your better off going seperate ways. Too much drama and trust issues. Take it as a lesson and don't ever do it again. Your a better person than that. I believe that.

I am a nice guy and i never want to hurt anyone or be mean. I want to give honest advice, and construstive critcism. I feel like alot of men are going easy on you because your a beautiful women. I won't go easy on you because your pretty. Your going to get the truth whether you like it or not.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 1 (view)

Opinions
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:05:41 AM
Hello everyone.

I want to know if my profile is any good. constructive critcism only. I don't need to hear you suck as a person or you won't get any women because your ugly. I wish i don't even have to say that, but some people on here are very immature.

Any advice, tips, hints would be apperciated.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 9 (view)

Bout to give up
Posted: 1/17/2013 9:01:24 AM
How do i amuse you ? Every post i see from you is putting someone down and acting like an jerk. I feel like you put others down because you have certain issues with self esteem. I never feel a need to put anyone down. Why do you ? Why is other peoples pain a source of humor to you ?

This form is to promote and generate good ideas and discussion. it isn't here for you to laugh at people who are having issues. If you want to be an insecure jerk go do it somewhere else. We don't need negativity here.

I think alot of things about you are laughable, but i keep my opinion and negative thoughts to myself. You should too.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 36 (view)

Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/17/2013 8:58:34 AM
Its called earning your red wings and its disgusting. I think you can wait the week and a half to have oral sex again. If i got menstral blood over my face i would puke.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 4 (view)

should i let it go and get on
Posted: 1/17/2013 8:55:34 AM
If she cheated dump her. Sheesh. She only cheated a few times, so it's okay. BRO COME ON. Get your head out of the sand. SELF RESPECT AND LOVE.

I dunno if i understand your question because you aren't very clear.
 makavali7dayz3

I need help with Fitness
Posted: 1/17/2013 8:53:54 AM
Who said i have a problem ? I said i want to get in nice shape for the dating world. I don't think a nice body is the end all be all. I want to have every edge i can. I see nothing wrong with that. I am looking for fitness advice and nothing else. Thank you

Having a nice body gives you a edge. Women like nice bodies.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 1/17/2013 8:50:04 AM
You shouldn't cheat on anyone no matter what. If you want to be with someone else break up with him. How would you feel if you were cheated on you ? People have such a huge double standard on here ? If someone cheated on her everyone would say dump his ass. Everyone is comforting her and saying its okay.

Bib i have nothing against you. I don't like women who cheat.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 8 (view)

Out of the loop...
Posted: 1/17/2013 8:43:59 AM
Thank you very much for saying that. You made my day.
 makavali7dayz3

Bout to give up
Posted: 1/17/2013 8:42:04 AM
Why should he give up DAN ????
 makavali7dayz3

Out of the loop...
Posted: 1/17/2013 7:47:10 AM
Thank you for your opinion.

I used to get alot more responses before i put a body pic up. I am guessing it isn't because i have a nasty body (it's very nice actually). I took it off and i will see how i do. Lately, i haven't really been looking or trying to contact women. I am taking a break for now.
 makavali7dayz3

Cheated on, how will I trust again?
Posted: 1/17/2013 7:46:23 AM
If you want to find love you have too. 9/10 times if the same partner cheats once they will do it again, and unless your head over heels in love you need to cut them loose. You have to give new partners the benefit of the doubt.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 109 (view)

i know my girlfriend is being unfaithful but i dont know how to approach her about it
Posted: 1/17/2013 7:45:01 AM
When someone is cheating then you treat them like they are commiting a crime. You gather evidence and then you nail they ass to the wall. Get proof then confront them. You make them feel like human waste and tell them to take a walk. ENOUGH SAID. Anyone who betrays your trust like that doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as you.

Unless i love someone a great deal i wouldn't bother with evidence. I would tell them i think your cheating and unless you want to prove your not we are done.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 15 (view)

Perfect in every way apart from physical .....
Posted: 1/17/2013 7:03:19 AM
The difference is you said you were attracted. She isn't.

I want you to get over the looks thing myself. I am rooting for the guy. I met someone who was awesome, but they said they weren't interested because i was a inch shorter than them. She lost out big time. I wish looks weren't such a big deal.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 41 (view)

Older Women with younger Men
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:59:07 AM
I find older women with younger men very sexy. I'm a younger man and i would very happy if i got msgs from older women showing interest in me (hint hint) lol
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 1046 (view)

would you date a stripper?
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:50:28 AM
IM IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER. Sorry LOL

Seriously. I don't think so, unless they were the rare stripper with a heart of gold. Alot of strippers are attracted to bad guys and they think their customers and nice guys are losers. They have no respect for the men who pay for lap dances or normal citizens. Any women who is a stripper has their priorities screwed up. I want a women who is drug free, vital, and loves themself. Not a women who gets dollar bills in their thong and dick in the champange room (allegedley).

I don't know if anyone remembers the book or song by chris rock "No sex in the champange room" We should all make a remix. NO DICK IN THE CHAMPANGE ROOM. I never realized i don't like or respect strippers much. lol

You should introduce me to your stripper friends and change my opinion rockstar. We Jersey Men gotta stick together lol. I don't know too many strippers, so many i am dead wrong and being unfair.

Strippers are people and it isn't fair to dehumanize them. I admit i have a bad opinion, but they feel have hopes, dreams, and emotions just like me and you.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 8 (view)

Hi everyone! Noob with a question on dating in your late-twenties...
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:49:29 AM
Chris C. No, absolutely not. I only found my first real love at 25. You have at least 10 more years at the minimum and 20-25 at the max. Don't pressure yourself. Have fun with it. If you feel forced you won't ever find anyone. Alot of great women will be attracted to you because you are getting a higher education degree. You are far more likely to find love if you have a career you love, hobbies, and you live a vital life. You are far more likely to keep that relationship and marriage going. Alot of people who don't have a vital life get into relationships and they break up.
 makavali7dayz3

Out of the loop...
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:45:50 AM
Nothing is wrong with showing off your body if its nice. If you got a nasty beer gut then thats another story.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 43 (view)

Depression Or Just Life?
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:44:06 AM
Your right cherry. I put myself in a bad situation through bad decision making, so i feel empathy for him. I guess the people who have bad things happen through no fault of their own deserve more of a break then someone who brings a situation on themselves.
 makavali7dayz3

Perfect in every way apart from physical .....
Posted: 1/17/2013 6:36:40 AM
NO. i was in a relationship that you describe. It was impossible to fall in love. Granted i was much younger. If you can't look at them and be like omg he/she is so attractive and i want them then it won't work to well. Sex is a big part of any relationship. He is going to want sex and your just going to want to talk. It sounds like you want him as a friend. This won't work.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 19 (view)

Coming to terms
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:09:19 AM
Your attitude is bad. I met a few awesome women. You know how many rejections i gotten ? I would say 1 out of 10 writes back to me. It's a numbers game. If you give up too easily then you won't find anyone.

You need to find new hobbies or reconnect with the ones you had in the past. I used to love martial arts and now i am getting back into it. I am going to meet alot of new people and i may people a wonderful women too.

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. You know how many times i got upset in the past, because other men were getting messages from women and i wasn't. I was upset because i was short and that hindered me with women. Now i accept my circumstances and make the best of it and it works good for me. I noticed a huge difference between my negative and positive attitude. It really does make a huge difference.

Andy i didn't even see what you about martial arts. Two andys who like martial arts. Lol.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 2 (view)

Out of the loop...
Posted: 1/16/2013 3:07:25 AM
What are your hobbies, interests, passions ? You need to find like minded people to date, so you have something to talk about. Women love to talk about themselves, so you should ask them questions.

1. What are your goals and dreams
2. What brings you joy in life
3 Do you like to travel and if so where is your dream destination ?

I approached a women today at school and we struck up a converstation about what we heard on the radio. We talked about sugar babies and sugar daddy websites. You need to find common interests.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 21 (view)

Virgin seeking virgin
Posted: 1/16/2013 1:30:52 AM
You need to get over this virgin fetish you have. It isn't going to end well. Sex is a big part of any relationship. Sex is easy to learn and difficult to master. You have alot of catching up to do.
 makavali7dayz3

Why do people wait so long to take a chance?
Posted: 1/16/2013 1:15:04 AM
Thats a question that each individual will answer differently. Some of these threads and questions are just silly.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 15 (view)

Girl who takes sleepy pills
Posted: 1/16/2013 1:00:59 AM
People who don't take medications as scripted and with alcohol have drug abuse issues. How do you feel about drug abuse ? I seen it up close and personal and it ain't pretty. The most i would ever allow my S.O to do is to smoke pot or do something stronger once or twice a year.

She needs to take the pills as scripted and if she can't then she needs to find other ways to sleep. I am a horrible sleeper, especially when i am not in my own bed. I found other means to sleep thouugh. The more she needs the pills the worse her sleep problems become. The pills aren't meant to be a long term solution. Google your problem and i am sure your will find some other ways for her to sleep.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 38 (view)

Depression Or Just Life?
Posted: 1/15/2013 10:31:53 PM
That kind of got me hot lol :) I understand where your coming from. I guess i am cursed with a big heart and i buy into peoples sob stories too much. A past girlfriend told me that.

It is about life skills a little. If someone lacks the skills to know how to cope with adversity then they are going to do unhealthy things to cope. me and you are going to get off our asses and attack the problem. He is going to fail and stay stagnent and we are going to move on with our lives. Until he learns that you can't drink your problems his life won't really improve in a meaningful way.

I think he wrote his story on this forum instead of taking a drink or scoring heroin. I know your going to rip me apart on that arguement though lol
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 63 (view)

Tonight my world came crashing down... please, i need some advice :(
Posted: 1/15/2013 10:28:48 PM
Match. He is trolling. We aren't even sure if anything he is saying is the truth. Pathological liars do not deserve our sympathy or compassion. They deserve public ridicule, so they change their behavior.
 makavali7dayz3
Msg: 2 (view)

Too busy with life to take time to talk/text?
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:09:08 PM
Your 100 percent right. End it. I know when i connect with someone i text them as much as i can (vise versa). I enjoy talking to them and it's my favorite thing to do.

Show ALL Forums