Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Tarot interpretation for this spread?
 pjvaughan
Msg: 11 (view)

Tarot interpretation for this spread?
Posted: 6/14/2011 3:18:50 PM
Hiya sweet, not long been on this site hence ive only just found "forums".
I`ve been doing readings for years now and my interprtetation would be much like what the others have offered.
A couple of things i would add is, you have encountered what i would call "a wham bam thank you maam" merchant, and i get this from the knight of swords. Also they`re telling you to have patience!. what im seeing is that you were meant to learn a lesson from your previous relationship........have you learned?.......(hermit). if you haven`t then its not time to embark on the next phase. Having said that, if you want some fun before you settle down again, then do so, he`d be perfect and not baggage, but also really unsuitable for you.
if you wish to throw any more my way, please, feel free to drop me an email anttime. i would be only to pleased to help.......love n light jewels....PJ
 pjvaughan
Msg: 2 (view)

spiritual or religious?
Posted: 9/19/2006 1:04:04 PM
i thank you all for such a speedy and productive response. you have all given me more of an insight with clear descriptions. my thoughts were leaning towards spirituality,and, you have convinced me!.having just been invited to join a psychic circle i think i should choose the "freedom" route. many many thanks PJ
 pjvaughan
Msg: 4 (view)

Lets talk about Bruce.
Posted: 9/18/2006 4:26:54 AM
LETS NOT.........i would rather talk about placebo.
 pjvaughan
Msg: 1 (view)

spiritual or religious?
Posted: 9/18/2006 3:58:59 AM
my biggest quandary in life is this. should i be spiritual or should i be religious?. or are they the same? i know that every person in the land would say that we should each choose our own form of belief but strict church or whatever you go to have what they would say was the RIGHT way to believe!.who is right?
 pjvaughan
Msg: 14 (view)

getting my confidence back at 47 and meeting someone
Posted: 7/8/2006 8:37:51 AM
hiya di. thought id use the appropriate place to add a reply. as was realised by myself after a divorce. she had taken up with the most obnoxious........ i was going to call him a man, but i reserve judgement, lets just call him an oversized drain on humanity, thats truth not sour grapes. can you imagine how i felt????. being succeeded by THAT!. it took me 12months to realise that it wasn`t me. it was her. i thought that id slipped down the ladder of humanity. realising later that i hadn`t changed at all!. it was her that had slipped down. i only realised this by projecting myself into her mind,(painful), and imagining what she was thinking,and what she was seeing and experiencing. i came out of that projection with a big smile on my face!...........quote from AA handbook. " if you`ve got 1 foot in yesterday and 1 foot in tomorrow.....then your pissing on today". 1 day at a time eh.after time we heal. but we dont move on until we`ve learned the lessons of today! xx pj

Show ALL Forums