Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: what girls like and dislike in mens profiles
 boyogin
Msg: 295 (view)

what girls like and dislike in mens profiles
Posted: 10/15/2012 10:50:26 PM
The 1962 version of military used a much older lady to avoid controversy.
Even the 1998 version used a 14yo girl and dressed her up younger to play the part
 boyogin
Msg: 294 (view)

what girls like and dislike in mens profiles
Posted: 10/15/2012 10:13:15 AM

I dislike seeing anyone, man or woman, post pictures of children on a dating site

Yea - what is it with that?

I dont care how much you love your kids thats just not right,
Maybe if its to filter out guys who dont like kids? sorry not gonna work. It says in your profile you have 3 (example) so posting pics of them wont filter him out.

if its to attract guys that like kids ----- Um maybe read the book Lolita or if its too thick the 1998 film want a bad telling of the story

as a close second to the worst thing to have in pics - Its having Dudes in the pic - doesnt matter if its your brother/cousin/uncle/dad whatever

here in WA theres something like 50,000 more guys than gals according to the census so the last thing we need to see on a dating site is pics of Dudes

- Rant over-
 boyogin
Msg: 10 (view)

Singles events in Perth
Posted: 10/12/2012 10:19:59 AM
Your going to the wrong places!
at my Local the high wycombe I can get a pint of beer for me and a glass of wine for her for $9.90
 boyogin
Msg: 12 (view)

too many men!! or is it just me!
Posted: 1/20/2012 12:28:57 PM
I guess thats just the realities of life, it was recently rported there was something like 30,000 more men than women in WA alone.

that makes for not many single women and alot of single guys
 boyogin

Hangovers and beating the lil' b@stards
Posted: 12/26/2011 6:18:51 AM
problem is hangovers are like sport

now you wouldnt expect to just show up and do a marathon would you?

so why do people think they can not drink for a week/month whatever then just show up and drink like a champ with no repercussion?

NO

you have to practice. Start of on a 6 pack or equivilent , you may or may not be a touch seedy but nothing sever then next day have 9 then next day 12.

after this you are now fit to drink and should be able to smashe em back and still get up next morning
 boyogin
Msg: 4 (view)

Singles events in Perth
Posted: 10/4/2011 12:29:29 PM
sounds like a good idea. venues are always hard because perth is sooo spread out .

yes the price of drinks leads alot to be desired but the advantage of somewhere in the CBD is public transport is easily obtained for most

personally I dont find most of the suburban places much cheaper to drink at. everywhere charges like a botique establishment.

.......... Now if you looking at having it somewhere with over the top prices the airport would be a good spot..........................
 boyogin

Phone numbers within the first 3 messages
Posted: 7/27/2011 12:25:46 AM
Personally I find chatting of any kind hard and it is so much worse with internet chat but only slightly better for on the phone

for some reason Women are dead against the dreaded meetups - heck there not rocket science

and in alot of cases it does people good to get out from the house

just a 1/2 hour meetup or a drink or coffee will get you understanding you wouldnt get from years of internet chat
if anyone gos to a meetup with expectations then thats there issue
 boyogin
Msg: 2 (view)

Best places to meet guys in Perth, WA?
Posted: 7/24/2011 3:35:21 AM
Ummm if your having problems meeting guys in WA somethings up

theres an undersupply of Women by over 30,000 and it shows

if your opinion is all guys are drunken sleazeballs after one thing Id say the best place to start would be your attitude
 boyogin
Msg: 19 (view)

My Son's 15 year old friend-female-commited suicide last night
Posted: 3/20/2010 2:28:07 AM
Suicide is a result of depression usually

dpression cannot be understood by those that dont have it (I dont) an ex of mine would get it and it ruined our relationship

there are now hows whys or what iffs
I dont understand depresion but that is all there is

The best way I had i explained is some people just arnt cut out to cope with living
living is darnt hard and not worth it if you really think about it

and yet most of us thats all we want to do
the rest commit suicide
Suicide exceeds the road toll
think about it
 boyogin
Msg: 19 (view)

Would you recommend emmigrating into Australia?
Posted: 3/19/2010 9:45:54 PM
No were full

seriusly if we get one more immagrant who seems to come over here just to whinge how much better it is back home Im gonna go postal

Bloody hell we even had a pom the other day tring to tell me how much bette England is
 boyogin
Msg: 81 (view)

Man drought
Posted: 3/19/2010 9:42:01 PM
you dont need to go that far just drive down the street - Ive done it a few times its usually 6-8 guys to every women

there definitly is FA women in Western Australia at least , and thats in Perth Country towns are notorius for their lack of women.

I guess they just head to the bright lights of Sydny and Melbourne and then complain of pay inequity

Show ALL Forums