Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Music for a Mama Mia party ???
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 175 (view)

Music for a Mama Mia party ???
Posted: 7/24/2018 4:39:33 AM
Janet Jackson's "Nasty Boys" & offer urself up as inspiration
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1701 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/24/2018 4:20:47 AM

Nasty. Very nasty.

Well TY, that's a compliment coming from you, considering u have had ur share of some nasties urself...

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1694 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 5:11:53 PM
stop looking at Ms M's pix...it's making ur eyes go crossed...

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1692 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 4:13:02 PM
Actually part of what Ms M says is sad- I had a friend who battled cancer thank God she is OK & I know quite a few women w/ alopecia, one had hair loss due to MS.

That part is not funny.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1691 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 4:06:10 PM
LMAO

r u drinking drano?

BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1689 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 3:43:31 PM

never seen anyone more consistently wrong about everything in general than you.

Get your eyes examined.

& while ur at it, get a haircut so u look like a real man, not some simpering fabio wanna be...maybe donate that hair to locks of love -some lil kid w/ cancer needs it more than u...
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1684 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 1:37:24 PM
If you feel the need to keep bragging about ur intimate life I feel sorry 4 u...

Intimate means b/w 2 ppl & close...

in·ti·mate1
ˈin(t)əmət/Submit
adjective
closely acquainted; familiar, close.
"intimate friends"
synonyms: close, bosom, dear, cherished, faithful, devoted, fast, firm, familiar; informalchummy
"an intimate friend of Picasso's"
private and personal.
"going into intimate details of his sexual encounters"
synonyms: personal, private, confidential, secret; More
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1682 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 1:29:37 PM
^^^playing white knight like u always complain about?

I don't give a hat's rass what y'all think of my relationship, & please keep ur arm down, it's hot out & ur pit reeks of B.O.

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1680 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 1:16:56 PM
Guess you can buy a wig....but you can't buy class.

If your hair is any indication, I'd say u were wearing a dead otter atop ur scalp.

My current profile pic shows my real hair

and class:

.... a few hours of sipping whiskey and hot monkey sex makes you feel like you ran a 10 mile marathon the next day......

Ms. Monkey...oops Ms Micki
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1679 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 1:08:43 PM
ask WhiteRose, that is how she nabbed herself her man, at a Church function, b4 another woman beat her to it...

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread. hskieshasdentures
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1674 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 12:47:56 PM

they don't want to spend the money.

Why should they?

They can always attend a Eucharistic Brunch & get an ole lady to crawl under the table & attempt to turn jello into a steel rod w / her gums

;0P
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1672 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 12:27:35 PM

I don't think he'd turn down sex if a woman offered it, but he doesn't expect it.

Are you his penis holster?

If so I give him credit for being willing to venture into octogenarian territory...
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1659 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/23/2018 5:23:06 AM
^ U left out violent/violent temper- saying a woman should be backhanded until her face bleeds is not normal.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 542 (view)

Why do men lie to get a woman
Posted: 7/22/2018 7:31:52 PM
https://thepopularman.com/high-testosterone-women-and-dating/

High Testosterone Women and Dating
November 14, 2017 By Jonathan Bennett

We’ve all met women who seem a little different than their fellow females. They may look a little more masculine, and act more like men in their attitudes. They may have even been called “tomboys” growing up.

The differences between these women and more traditionally feminine ones may be that more masculine women had more testosterone exposure in the womb, which shaped their developing brain. Many even have more testosterone in them now than other women. These women are high testosterone or “High T” women. Other ladies (the majority) are higher in estrogen .

For guys, since most women have higher levels of estrogen, the usual dating advice we give applies to how you handle them. This article will explain the traits of the rarer, high testosterone women and what it means to date them.

Traits of High Testosterone Women

The hormone that makes men manly is testosterone. What makes women feminine is estrogen. However, all sexes have varying amounts of both chemicals in their bodies.

Higher estrogen men tend to look and act more feminine (e.g. baby faces, man boobs, etc.). Higher testosterone women tend to look and act in more masculine ways. And a lot of “high T” women have had higher levels of testosterone since they were in their moms’ wombs.

So, High T women typically have more mannish features: taller, bigger hands and feet, lacking curves, more prominent jawbone, deeper voices, etc. In fact a recent study showed that higher androgen exposure in the womb leads to manlier faces in women.

This isn’t to say these women are ugly or extremely manly. In many cases the more masculine features are there, but subtle. And, the women are still objectively pretty.

The biggest differences, however, seem to come in how high testosterone women think and act.

For example, even as children, they draw differently than other girls. They show a preference for objects over people in terms of interaction, a trait they share with males. They just generally tend to think and act more like men, including in their activity preferences. High T girls are more competitive, take more risks, pursue power, compartmentalize their emotions, are more sexually aggressive, and have different tastes in men. They also may tend to be tomboys, something which, like the other traits mentioned above, likely goes back to prenatal testosterone exposure.

And, don’t assume that high-T women are gay, at least not the women who were exposed to higher levels of testosterone while in the womb. One study found that most of these women are heterosexual. More rarely, some are bisexual, but very few are fully homosexual in orientation.

While it is debated, and studies are conflicting, some research suggests that you can tell if a woman had higher testosterone exposure in the womb by looking at her fingers, and their relationship to one another. People with higher testosterone exposure in the womb will often have ring fingers longer than their index fingers (most men and high-T women). People with higher estrogen exposure will will often have longer index fingers than ring fingers. Look at the images below. The first is David’s hand. The second is his daughter’s.

High Testosterone Women And Dating
When dating High T women or trying to date them, it’s important to keep a few things in mind. While these tips are specific, the one overarching theme is that these ladies think and act more like dudes. Not completely, but enough that it can change the dating game with them quite a bit.

You’re not dealing with a man stuck in a woman’s body. They still have the emotional and mental traits of women. But, you probably are dealing with a girl who, especially at times, thinks and acts a lot more like a man than most other women on the planet.

High testosterone women tend to be more assertive and aggressive with other women and even men. This could be a good thing for guys who are more passive.

Unlike with high estrogen women, the guy may not have to do the majority of the work in approaching and closing. He may not have to do much at all! High T women sometimes aggressively pursue men.

These women are also sometimes less bound by the traditional confines of female taste. A lot of men aren’t choosy about the women they pursue, so long as they are pretty (at least for casual purposes). High T women are similar. They’re often willing to date shorter guys, fatter guys, and other men who may not receive favorable treatment from women with more traditional tastes.

It sounds like the high testosterone woman would be a dream come true. However, that’s not really the case. Because, just like with some high powered men, these woman can be hard to please over the long haul and have a tendency towards promiscuity. She might choose you, but not for long. She also may ultimately need a man a lot more powerful than herself, and that probably isn’t very many men.

This means, when dealing with high testosterone women and dating, that you’ll always have to bring your A game and keep it up. Some guys find it exhausting and have a hard time keeping the relationship strong. However, other guys like High T women because they find them exciting and unique.

When approaching a high testosterone woman, you can probably be rougher around the edges and more direct than usual. Use your lines and routines, but you’d better make sure they aren’t corny or sappy. Approach her in a similar way as you’d approach a man you’d like to meet, but one that looks like a hot female. It’ll likely impress her and be more effective.

So, hopefully you can better understand high testosterone women and even date a few. Many of them are fun and awesome people. They can also be pretty different from their fellow females.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 154 (view)

You know you are getting SCOLD when...
Posted: 7/22/2018 6:55:49 PM

**snicker** if you haven't figured out yet that the last thing I do is compare myself to others...you need to pay better attention!!

No I don't need to better do anything...

just not sure why the comment on "bragging" then right after my post???

-actually it was directed at a random male
...it's not always about you :0)
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 152 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2018 6:18:47 PM
I don't(take issue)- glad 4 anyone getting theirs ;0)

but Ms.M,if u compare urself to other women,u will diminish urself-so don't compare :0(

somewhere there is a woman getting it 10x a day & she is fine.

somewhere there is a woman getting it 1x every 10 days & she is fine.

and everything else in between is fine too :0)
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 210 (view)

trough feeding
Posted: 7/22/2018 6:07:55 PM

My cousin is maybe 140 lbs and beautiful

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

STOP GIVING UR POWER AWAY TO OTHER WOMEN

Get in front of the mirror naked every day tell yourself "I am beautiful" etc.

Fake it till u make it.

Your cuz is a coc ka roach. Squash her.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 209 (view)

trough feeding
Posted: 7/22/2018 6:01:55 PM

I am trying to make longterm eating changes although I can't do things the way I would like. I try to buy whole ingredients, not processed crap, and honestly it's not so much a stretch for me because I enjoy eating that way. Where I have problems is when it comes to family. Living with my mom, there is no much junk in the house: chips, pop, hot dogs, perogies, smokies, pancakes, etc. I will go and cook a nice healthy meal and then she'll see what I'm cooking, wrinkle her nose and then make something else for herself and then my kids see it and want that too. And I'll be hungry at times, looking for a snack and I'll be confronted with containers of apple turnovers, bags of chips and boxes of brownies on the counter. It's frickin' ridiculous! And I give in at times. I have the willpower not to buy that crap at the store but when its 11 at night, I've just gotten home from work and I'm tired and my tummy is growling, a piece of cheesecake sure seems enticing. And 8 out of 10 times I can keep myself from partaking but then 2 out of 10 times I just give in to it, especially if everyone is eating it in front of me or when I'm emotionally done (sometimes work can be very emotionally draining due to the sick and elderly clientele I work with, several of them palliative). I've had several conversations which have turned into arguments over the last several months but in the end it comes down to the fact that its her house and not mine. Plus I lack the money at times to buy good stuff. I might have 20 bucks to spend on groceries for a week so sometimes I just have to eat what my mother buys. I generally stick to the 1600 calories count but then I am not getting the best nutritional concentrations at times.

OA, SPONSORSHIP, THERAPY- UR MOM IS CAUSING LOT'S OF PROBS, IS SHE OF UKRAINIAN EXTRACTION?

1st gen American here of mainly Ukrainian descent.
32+ years in the rooms & some therapy in the past. Mothers enmeshing their issues on to you,bla bla bla.
Work on yourself, get out of the house into ur own house & be your own woman- not the one molded by Mommy/Daddy/the ex, etc.

Fvck 'em all, you be you
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 44 (view)

What dating mode are you in?
Posted: 7/22/2018 5:55:04 PM

I wish there were online sites to find female friends like there is for online dating. I know many have mentioned Meetups but there is nothing for my area. I joined a local TOPS club last year and though everyone is great there, I haven't met any kindred spirits. I also work will all women and though there have been certain women I think I would really gel with, there doesn't seem to be any openings for friends with them if you can understand what I mean. Whenever I've met the best friends in my life (all who are now spread all around the country) it was usually in a situation when we were both looking for friends. In many ways it's just like dating. You can't force a connection, its either there or its not. I go to the park lots with my kids or to various rec activities with the kids and I hope one day I will just find another mom that I click with. I did find one and we actually met up a few times and things seemed to be great but then she was invited out one time with another group of women and I wasn't included in that and since then she's always been busy when I've asked if she wanted to do something. I know that there's still rumours going on about me and my ex around town and I sometimes feel like that's what makes it difficult for me. He pissed off a lot of people and I'm struggling to have people realize I'm a separate entity now and it's difficult. I think maybe they look down on me because I was with him and its forever kind of tattooed to my reputation here. I have hope though that gradually over time things will get better. I wish I could join more school or church committees or something to make connections with other women but my work schedule makes it difficult.

find female friends---Sponsorship via 12 step programs is a good start.

I know that there's still rumours going on about me and my ex around town and I sometimes feel like that's what makes it difficult for me. He pissed off a lot of people and I'm struggling to have people realize I'm a separate entity now and it's difficult. I think maybe they look down on me because I was with him and its forever kind of tattooed to my reputation here.- 100% correct- dont be quick to discard a man to date if he is OK & likes u & dont beg around women who exclude u- time marches on, get the custody etc & amputate urself from the ex.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2018 5:50:52 PM

Once upon a time I had hopes of a good life with him. I thought maybe he'd find a job he'd like and be good at and everything would improve. Because things were better when he was working. But things never improved ever and I lost hope after a while. And I know exactly why his girlfriend is sticking with him. Her ex was an abuser with gang ties. My ex is a big guy who no one would want to mess with plus he has connections himself. She looks at him as a big strong protector. Plus she was raised differently than me. She comes from a working class background and things that really bug me don't bug her at all, to her they are normal. And yes, they are living on what she has. Her ex-husband pays a nice alimony and and she got a nice settlement in the divorce.
Bad 4 them all around if custody is an issue- good 4 u

I am overly open and honest on here. You are right about me never having anyone to confide in when I was with him. He kind of sabotaged a lot of friendships I would have had by pissing off potential friends. I was embarrassed about things he did and said. Prior to our relationship I had a ton of friends but eventually they all faded away.
You need to stick w/TOPS, plus find a bunch of 12 step fellowships- O.A. (I think u need this one 1st from reading ur posts) CODA (co dependents anon) al anon if anyone in ur life used booze or drugs. You need sponsorship, u need to talk & to listen. Your Mom from what I read is also a saboteur.

Also from what I read, u had at least 1 man like u enough, but u ditched him.
You wanna re-establish yourself in a small community? Find anicestable man w/ a working penis, go to those meetings & make new friends. Keep the ex away...and start having boundaries w/ ur Mom.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2018 5:43:16 PM

I think it's different when you have kids with someone because then there's no such thing as a clean break. I still have to continue to deal with him and its not easy, he doesn't make it easy. And I admit to a little jealousy of his girlfriend but it has more to do with how much the kids like her and how pretty she is. This girl is seriously crazy in the head but she's beautiful and she's fun and the kids seem to idolize her which is so hard to observe. And part of me is really still angry at my ex because he was such an awful person, still continues to do stuff that is horrible, yet he gets to have someone and have a house and stuff and my kids keep telling me they wish they lived with dad and his girlfriend instead (because I work too much plus I have too many rules and chores and the consensus is that I'm unfun). Plus he left me and maybe that hurts the ego.

He is gonna sh1t on her & her kids the same way he shat on u- since she is pretty-albeit crazy- she will dump him 4 a new guy- he will come crawling back 2 u- 2 fund him- be ready to say NO

Let the kids tell u- at least u keep a stable home not a revolving door of d1ck- when it comes to custody...u should get full!
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 92 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/22/2018 5:39:04 PM

Where I live, maybe things are still old fashioned but a girl paying for a meal or a girl driving her date around or a girl asking a guy out is still frowned upon. Most guys wouldn't allow it to happen because they might feel it'll make them look less manley. But I know that's more small town guys. City guys are a different breed. From what I observed with my ex-inlaws is that in the working class areas of cities, its the girls who often do the chasing. A country girl just doesn't do those things.

^
Bec. u live in the country, follow "the rules"
WHEN IN ROME,DO AS THE ROMANS DO
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 148 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2018 11:56:40 AM
Any time someone brags about anything, it's because he feels it will give him higher status in the eyes of those listening.

A better question might be “Does this actually work?”

It must work a little in some contexts. Someone who can get laid must be a little bit desirable to someone, right?
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 7/22/2018 11:52:56 AM

Many, many people started life in the lower socioeconomic levels, and then bettered ourselves, no reason you can’t as well.

Agree. Unless someone has encountered some extraordinary tragedy, by the time they are 40-5-60, if they have not improved any one thing about themself, I'd wonder.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 588 (view)

Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill a Potential Relationship?
Posted: 7/22/2018 11:48:59 AM
Some ppl can be "sex addicts" & have a higher level of disinhibition, so when 2 kindred spirits align, BINGO!
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 35 (view)

Do women want to be judged on their looks?
Posted: 7/22/2018 11:43:25 AM
Beauty Fades, Dumb Is Forever

JUDGE JUDY
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 7/21/2018 9:39:16 PM
I use OTC Retinol Serum at night...does THAT count?

;0)
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 400 (view)

Wanking off costs less than dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 9:24:01 PM

What a concept, generosity. No strings attached.

That is bec. you are not one of the WALKING WANTING HEAD!
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1652 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/21/2018 11:37:44 AM
The same way SOME men lament about "gold diggers", SOME women should lament about "flesh diggers" men who want sex & see women as nothing but an object/receptacle for their lust :0(

What should a "well to do" man do when dating?[/b}

Should he NOT GO TO VENUES HE IS ACCUSTOMED to bec. the woman may not be able to afford it?

He doesn't need her $100 contribution, as he is already well to do, but he may want a certain physical type.

Does that mean he shouldn't pursue the women he is attracted to bec. of $$$ ?

Shouldn't he be free to pursue the women he wants???
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 74 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 10:03:27 AM

..... Do women often do special things ( besides sex ) for their men ? Continually, some men are just too blind, or don't want to see or acknowledge it. Only a fool, is worried that men are being taken for granted by most women. It is also true, that only a fool would allow this to happen. Are all women perfect creatures? No & neither are men ...

..... For those men who are worried about being taken advantage of by women, grow a pair & man up ~ then maybe a woman will find you attractive.

I feel like Diogenes who just found the 1 honest man!

heart / sun 2 u 2!
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 4 (view)

maybe a crapotocracy
Posted: 7/21/2018 9:38:43 AM
We have a PeePeeC0ckyDooDoo-o-cracy...

Russian Pee Pee Hookers

a C0cky Narcissist leader

and DooDoo nothing but screw over the 98%
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 42 (view)

How can you tell a catfish?
Posted: 7/21/2018 6:38:51 AM
Guys look for 5 o clock shadow & evidence of photoshop on the pix--viewing a teeny tiny thumbnail on an i-phone makes it easy for a he to appear as a she---find an old fashioned computer (at the library) & view the pic full sized
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 24 (view)

The mature way of dealing with no, is to find somebody happily willing to say yes.
Posted: 7/21/2018 6:33:12 AM
OP glad the milk of m. worked, u look waaaay better now!
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 70 (view)

Modern dating
Posted: 7/21/2018 6:30:06 AM

It's only in favor of women in the illusion world of pof. In reality it's you know
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1638 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/21/2018 6:23:42 AM

The only people who'll +1 what you post are the -atas, -azas, 65-year-old ginger old bags, and troll(s) that fooled a thousand men on the POF world.

LMAO

add: occupants of the psych ward & Sing-Sing/penitentiaries worldwide

plus ppl who appear to have been dragged through a nuclear reactor, then photoshop worse than a 4th grader's collage...

(inside joke)
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1631 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/20/2018 6:21:47 PM

Since you aren't looking for a relationship and you absolutely refuse to contribute to the date....this could easily be translated into I like having dinners bought for me...

If that is true, men who date & "aren't looking for a relationship" ...this could easily be translated into I like having nsa sex..

I suppose if I dated a lower class of man he might think that. I don't date low class men or cheapskates, for that matter. I date honorable men who would be totally embarrassed at the thought of asking me out and expecting payment.

The same way some men date only blondes, a famous example would be Rod Stewart
Rod Stewart Dating History
1 . Rod Stewart is married to Penny Lancaster.
2 . Rod Stewart dated Kimberley Conrad.
3 . Rod Stewart was married to Rachel Hunter.
4 . Rod Stewart dated Kelly Emberg.
5 . Rod Stewart was married to Alana Stewart.
6 . Rod Stewart dated Britt Ekland.
7 . Rod Stewart dated Dee Harrington.
8 . Rod Stewart dated Susannah Boffey.

some date only women w/ large breasts, some only date petite brunettes w/ blue eyes, etc. They have a type. Some men date only women who sport the natural look & wear no makeup. Other men prefer long hair, etc.

They have a preference & date only what types they prefer.

Well being it is 2018 & we have "equality" why can't women do the same?
Date men who look like Brad Pitt, or only date younger men w/ a 6 pack abs, or maybe only date higher income men who pay w/o batting an eyelash, bec. they have plenty of discretionary income & this is how they roll?

If I woke up as a markedly younger woman & did the "dutch" thing, I'd date only super hot men- so guys who expect women to date them & pay...are you that hot/up to snuff that all these sex kittens who are a 10 are fighting over you?
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 28 (view)

Why did you message the last person you messaged?
Posted: 7/20/2018 5:00:00 PM
"Call me stubborn, but I like the way I ride"

#METOO
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 577 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2018 4:30:50 PM
You know you don't have to be a chicken to recognize an old hen, right?

BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 532 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2018 4:26:56 PM
"simple and accurate is all that is needed"

IMO he is simple, but not accurate.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 575 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2018 3:02:45 PM
spot I was addressing the rev- he doesn't know what it is to be a woman..

And frankly, this is a public forum, I don't really care what most of the women & men on here think or do. It's their business not mine, just like what I think & do is my business.

This is a fidget spinner 4 in b/w doing chores, errands, etc.

" but judging other people's relationships"

oh, u mean like this: "I certainly didn't advertise myself as divorced and seeking a man for a relationship on a dating site or elsewhere.

If you and your partner have some sort of arrangement that is your business but judging other people's relationships seems more than a bit hypocritical since yours is unconventional."

You wanna see a hypocrite, look in the mirror ;0P
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 203 (view)

trough feeding
Posted: 7/20/2018 2:56:59 PM
^ who the hell do u think u r? the Forum Police? Markus's Grammy?

Meemaw Skies! LMAO
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1624 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/20/2018 2:54:25 PM
"I don't see how SOME women offering to pay affects how OTHER women date.
Why does that make us hos, desperate, and now dumpster divers?
And why are you guys getting so upset about it?"

JUST SWITCH IT TO THIS:

I don't see how SOME women NOT offering to pay affects how OTHER women date.
Why does that make us dinner whores, entitled, princesses?
And why are you guys getting so upset about it?

YOU SAY TOMATO< I SAY TOMATOE
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 201 (view)

feeling good
Posted: 7/20/2018 2:12:25 PM
"Πάρτε ένα κούρεμα και να είναι ήσυχο"
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 1619 (view)

Paying for a date
Posted: 7/20/2018 1:32:29 PM
What if I go out to dinner w/ my husband & we decide to go DUTCH & I whip out a Restaurant dot com coupon? & it covers MY HALF?

And do we factor who drives & whose vehicle & the cost of gas?

And who should pay for the KY Jelly?

all these silly questions...

sometimes I think ppl should stay home, masturbate & get takeout or cook for themselves...
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 526 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2018 1:28:25 PM
If Drinks only comeback is "what an idiot" he needs to brush up on some of his skills...

BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 200 (view)

trough feeding
Posted: 7/20/2018 1:20:56 PM

Oh, right. Because there are no greater challenges one can face in life than this. Spare me. Sit your emotionally unstable ass down and come back when you're actually capable of formulating an intelligent thought. (which will be the day after never)

I am sure ur Mom was challenged w/ u, perhaps she should have opted for :"never"...
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 572 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2018 1:12:37 PM
^^judging from ur profile, pix & posting history, I wouldn't give u the POF Mature Male Award...

How would u know what "Happily Married Women" do? Have u ever been one?

;0P

besides... it's none of ur business what I call another man's penis...

And BTW, sorry if u have an unhappy, sad peter...
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 569 (view)

Posted: 7/20/2018 11:40:29 AM
No disrespect to either of our partners, but...

u must have a Magic Ding a Ling!

BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 7/19/2018 1:14:50 PM
Once again, I agree w/ Ms.M in this thread.

I once had a co-worker who had vitaligo

And some ppl have a scar or a burn. They like to minimize such things...

Maybe lipstick makes some ppl happy

Who are we to deny happiness?
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 520 (view)

Posted: 7/19/2018 12:55:23 PM

Nope! I do know how to construct a sentence so that it's clear who was wearing what though...

Good! Maybe you can have sex w/ your spell check & get a BJ from your thesaurus...

Show ALL Forums