Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: as long as they are willing to do two jobs--blow and hand :)
 JGL209
Msg: 127 (view)

as long as they are willing to do two jobs--blow and hand :)
Posted: 10/21/2018 10:28:38 AM
As long as she treats me right and that I'm attracted to her then I don't care what she does for a living. But in all honesty if she was at a job that she could clearly do better I would motivate her to do better.
 JGL209
Msg: 301 (view)

A man and his car...
Posted: 10/21/2018 10:23:10 AM
I'm not a woman obviously but I think women care. Some young women with no car themselves might not care or if they're on drugs or ghetto/ white trash. You'd be hard pressed to convince me otherwise.
 JGL209
Msg: 60 (view)

Friends With Exes: What are your thoughts?
Posted: 7/16/2018 11:38:40 AM

A Or maybe they are weeding you out. Most men know not to date women who are friends with their ex. Best friends? We run from women like you.

Definitely because it's a red flag. It has more to do with her and inability to let go of her past than her current boyfriend. Good thing most women do not keep an ex handy as a friend and move on in their romance life.
 JGL209
Msg: 59 (view)

Posted: 7/16/2018 11:36:11 AM
TomásIasan, I'm focused on her inability to move forward. it's common sense. I don't keep my ex's around so I'm able to let go of my past. I like clean slates in new relationships, it's my preference and it works for me. No real reason to keep a person from a failed relationship around when there's no kids involved to prove anything. Why hang out with someone I dumped or who dumped me when I can hang out with my current girlfriend or a real friend? hmm
 JGL209
Msg: 4 (view)

Is there any interest on her part?
Posted: 7/15/2018 11:23:31 AM

When I was leaving she stared me down and said hey,

That's when you spark up a new conversation and ask her how her night was and maybe offer to have coffee at your place or offer to give her a ride home. Something in the realms of conversation back... Just a suggestion.
 JGL209
Msg: 50 (view)

Posted: 7/15/2018 10:38:58 AM

Well I am pretty sure there are lots of non virgins so pretty sure your getting a women who already had it happen to them and you might think she is the prized catch. Yet she already been had 100 times over do you think about it really?

Trusting someone not to act with an ex is like saying they can't be just friends with a female, therefore by that statement alone women shouldn't have male friends at all and men shouldn't have female friends. You want to go around telling all those ladies you can't do that now or later? Mine have a purpose ladies like to have male friends, see I can do that too you don't trust my situation were even remove your male friends I remove my female. You want to negotiate lets negotiate that cause I don't care whether those women are in my life or not you on the other hand might.

You see it's perception of how you view it I know what the lady friend does to women, and it's a bargaining chip ladies don't have to like it just need to understand I don't like their male friends being there any more then they like my female. You have male friends your damn right those females are going to be there..

Yeah everybody is different but for me it's all about context, I personally don't want to be reminded where my girlfriend has been by the presence of her ex. Yes I know she will have a past and we all do, but it's an out of sight out of mind thing. I don't care if my hypothetical girlfriend has guy friends but I'd rather those guys had never ejaculated in her or on her and it's strictly platonic.

If a meet someone and she is that caught up on having her ex in her life I simply do not have to chose her as a girlfriend. In my relationship travels I have never met a woman without kids who entertained her ex people usually move forward in my experience.
 JGL209
Msg: 49 (view)

Posted: 7/15/2018 10:23:51 AM

Good point. I shudder in disgust the same way with a thought of smelling his last girlfriend on his mustache when I go to kiss him.

Well i'd have to shave my mustache and bleach my lips for you then because I wouldn't want to disgust you.

I'm the same way...for the most part. That situation can't be fully trusted, IMHO.

'm the same way...for the most part. That situation can't be fully trusted, IMHO.

Definitely, why would anyone want their ex around their new girlfriend or boyfriend? I can understand if there's children involved when it comes to picking up the kids or stopping by to see them, but outside of that there's no reasons for it in my book. I move forwards not backwards in life. And plus it could make you new relationship suffer by making your current flame jealous or doubt your commitment to the relationship.
 JGL209
Msg: 11 (view)

Would you recommend OLD to a single friend?
Posted: 7/8/2018 1:38:15 PM
Sure why not? This site has never failed me in finding a friend, a hook up or just someone to talk to. Love is hard to find OLD or in real life. My only complaint for OLD is that sometimes distance is a factor.
 JGL209
Msg: 61 (view)

Ex's on pof?
Posted: 7/4/2018 1:57:50 PM
Not my ex but I did see this girl I use to date in my 20's on here. She rejected me for a coke head. I'm glad things didn't work out because now she's a single mom, never went to nursing school and is missing teeth in the front. She works as a cashier at some minimum wage job and looks 10 year older than she really is. I sort of pity her.
 JGL209
Msg: 11 (view)

when i see a girl who annoys me with her toungue or is ugly that looks like a boy how i not see?
Posted: 7/4/2018 1:49:25 PM
I think you like her or him. Maybe even love!
 JGL209
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2018 1:42:59 PM
I don't know.. the guy did cream pie your g/f and shot his skeet all over her breasts. lol

I personally don't keep friends with my exs because when I'm done with someone i'm done with them and if they break up with me I'll vanish from their life . I don't see the need to have the person in my life either way.
 JGL209
Msg: 429 (view)

Prejudice versus short men online dating.
Posted: 6/24/2018 3:53:23 PM
Maybe in OLD height matters more because I see more short guys with girls than tall guys in real life. Of course that's purely anecdote
 JGL209
Msg: 94 (view)

Why do men lie to get a woman
Posted: 6/24/2018 3:49:50 PM
Why does anyone lie to get someone? I think its because they want something for the meantime or they lie to keep someone around. I know definitely it's not only men who lie..
 JGL209
Msg: 101 (view)

Texting or Calling?
Posted: 6/24/2018 11:54:28 AM
I guess.. I don't talk to many younger people. Ideally I'd like to do a Skype call/ video call but women seem not to like that too much. It's my preference I wouldn't meet someone off a dating site without taking to them outside of text. I dislike texting and get bored fast. I have ran into 3 women who had husbands/ boyfriend and kids but lied about it on their profile. They were extremely hard to get a call from and preferred texting. Go figure!
 JGL209
Msg: 99 (view)

Texting or Calling?
Posted: 6/23/2018 7:07:57 PM
I'd rather talk on the phone than text.. I noticed when women only like to text it's because they have a husband or a boyfriend. I don't think i'd meet someone from online through only texts.. it seems sketchy
 JGL209
Msg: 113 (view)

Dating sites good or bad for dating self esteem?
Posted: 6/23/2018 7:05:15 PM
I've got some action and even a short lived ( 6 month) relationship from this site. So if anything it pumps up my self esteem. I just basically think I wont find the one on here. It's more difficult to seal the deal than it is to talk to people. I'm a friendly person so I'll talk to almost anyone unless they are mean to me. I got use to getting rejected on here it makes me think a lot of people on here are just here to kill time and not seriously looking for someone.
 JGL209
Msg: 36 (view)

Coffee dates...whats the etiquette?
Posted: 6/9/2018 8:43:36 PM
No not really. It's not like a date date but it's a way to see if you like the person. If you do you arrange a date for a later time or maybe even that night.
 JGL209
Msg: 271 (view)

Men who wear sunglasses in their profiles
Posted: 6/9/2018 8:39:13 PM

Both genders can be picky with petty things on internet dating. There are some men that refuse to date women that are about the same age or women that are a little bit overweight when these men have the same build.

Can't argue there. I noticed overweight people of both genders tend to not like other overweight people for romances. I get a lot of messages from women who are not a little bit overweight but outweigh me by at least 40-60+lbs. Which is weird because I stay in good shape all year and enjoy working out. I don't mind working out with someone but if I have to be a coach like on the biggest loser then it's business not pleasure.

I can only speak for myself, I prefer a woman my age or even older especially one who is fit or a little bit over weigh,t and that to me is 10-20lbs. A little pooch is adorable but being so overweight that they no longer have a feminine shape is not what i want .
 JGL209
Msg: 17 (view)

Her new job is getting in the way
Posted: 6/9/2018 3:14:12 PM
You know just because a business or restaurant is closed to the public doesn't mean the employees get to go home after hours ? There's clean up and prep for the next day. Maybe she's getting use to her new schedule? You should know better than anyone how she feels about you and how she acts around if.. if she doesn't act in love and doesn't want to make love as much might want to ask her why?
 JGL209
Msg: 69 (view)

I've been dating a woman since October , She just told me she has an std.....
Posted: 6/9/2018 3:05:46 PM
Sorry that happened to you.. believe it or not that is one of my biggest fears. I get tested and just recently I was tested for everything under the sun and I am clean. I'm surprised how many women I meet who aren't tested regularly or haven't been in years. You never know where someone has been.
 JGL209
Msg: 57 (view)

Ex won't leave me alone... restraining order?
Posted: 6/9/2018 3:03:50 PM
You take him back yet?
 JGL209
Msg: 60 (view)

Dating Online Make self esteem go down ?
Posted: 6/9/2018 3:00:24 PM
No, it doesn't lower my self esteem, however it sucks messaging a woman I am attracted to on here and she wont reply to me or we have nothing in common if she does. And no, this website doesn't do me much justice. It would be funny if I saw some of these women in public and they showed interest lol.

( WOMEN WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN A MESSAGE?)
( MEN SAME QUESTION?)

Just someone who has some mutual interest and hobbies as me and someone who can hold a conversation and keep one going so I don't feel like I'm doing all the work leading into a date and maybe a relationship. I've been in relationships where I had to do all the talking and we didn't have anything in common but being attracted to each other.. those are the worst relationships.
 JGL209
Msg: 268 (view)

Men who wear sunglasses in their profiles
Posted: 6/9/2018 2:46:19 PM

damn people will whine about anything on these sites.... lol

This is online dating where the 2-5's are picky princesses of all ages and the 10's are scammers or bots.
 JGL209
Msg: 99 (view)

Why do girls stop replying?
Posted: 6/9/2018 2:41:43 PM
Happens to me sometimes. There's mutual attraction but we have nothing in common from music, movies , hobbies to religion and before you know it, she's met a hotter guy or has more in common with someone else.
 JGL209
Msg: 12 (view)

When users go rogue
Posted: 5/26/2018 11:23:25 AM
Why don't you just block him ?
 JGL209
Msg: 34 (view)

Why didn't he value me and begin a relationship with a new woman so easily?
Posted: 5/24/2018 1:48:08 PM

Him: Because I did mean them - at the time.Those are some fairly grand sweeping statements to throw out the window in 2 months. I hope the next man is more honest with me and himself - I don' think my heart could take it if not!

Some men are garbage and tell a woman what they want to hear to get what they want. You have to use discernment because words are just words it's actions that mean everything. You saw red flags but you ignored them, next time take red flags more seriously?

I'm sorry you had your heart broken, I truly am . Just a tip.. don't spy on his social media, don't add his ex and block them and forget about them. Also, if he comes back do not cave in he has't changed! You can find a decent man for you and you'll know it by the lack of red flags popping up when in a relationship with him. You can do better your ex at least has shown you that. Trust issues are tough to overcome but I think you can do it!

Take care!
 JGL209
Msg: 35 (view)

Do you accept short notice dates with someone that you've never met online?
Posted: 5/24/2018 10:27:30 AM
This one is tricky, say a woman contacts for a short notice date for dinner or drinks.. I'm thinking her cupboards are bare and she wants a free meal or booze. I'd rather make it a coffee date if anything !
 JGL209
Msg: 6 (view)

What is your max distance?
Posted: 5/24/2018 10:25:10 AM
Ideally in my own city or the neighboring ones . I don't like the idea of driving an hour to meet someone. So 20-30 minutes max.
 JGL209
Msg: 126 (view)

Is talking everyday too needy or clingy?
Posted: 5/24/2018 10:16:01 AM
It all boils down to chemistry and the ability to have good conversations for me. If she is boring and annoying I definitely do not want to talk to her everyday ! But if we mesh well talking to her is a treat instead of a pain in the neck.
 JGL209
Msg: 31 (view)

Why didn't he value me and begin a relationship with a new woman so easily?
Posted: 5/24/2018 10:01:15 AM
Well, have you ever heard of people being in relationships with Mr or Miss right now until somebody more their type comes along? Sometimes people are too weak to be alone and instead use someone as a warm body. I think this is common and after a year and a half and there are no kids involved, there isn't much to mourn over. I don't know you or him so theirs no way of knowing why he'd leave you for someone else. It could be you or it could be him. But at anytime during a relationship people are free to leave , we can't own or control people.
 JGL209
Msg: 41 (view)

Having something to offer..!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2018 9:29:39 PM

I do expect a man have "something to offer"....but for me, it's not money I expect him to offer!!

Fair enough. But it's rare I meet a woman who simply wants a decent man's time, conversation and love, they want that and more. And I understand not all women are the same... but I was under the impression offering yourself was part of a healthy relationship and is a relationship standard.
 JGL209
Msg: 38 (view)

Having something to offer..!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2018 2:47:37 PM

To be in a relationship you must have something to offer

Usually when a woman says that it means she's broke and probably has no car and expects someone who has their life together eg their own home, good paying job and a great attitude to sweep her up and take care of her.

Next time you meet a woman who says that ask her what she has in return !
 JGL209
Msg: 12 (view)

I never want kids
Posted: 5/22/2018 2:43:07 PM

Most good men either want children or already have them

Most good men are not having children and deciding to save their money and emotional well being instead of knocking up some chick who'll eventually leave them in 10 years of less. And not all men who have children are good men, lot's of dead beat dads of all varieties out there.
 JGL209
Msg: 23 (view)

Female Led Relationships
Posted: 5/22/2018 2:36:55 PM

$1500 per session? Those guys have WAAAY too much money and time on their hands.

That's what I thought. You know the old saying 'a fool and his money are soon departed.'
 JGL209
Msg: 24 (view)

Divorce
Posted: 5/22/2018 2:33:02 PM

Women divorce their husbands because they THINK they can do better, but that is usually a poor decision especially if they have children.

Pretty much. But if women only knew what men think of a woman with 2-3 kids in tow. Especially is she speaks ill of her ex.. it leaves the logical man thinking why did she have kids with him if he was truly not for her or there was red flags from the beginning.
 JGL209
Msg: 46 (view)

They say they don't smoke but...
Posted: 5/22/2018 1:37:05 PM
Well smoking unless someone has a fetish for it lowers a person's market value for the obvious reasons it's unhealthy, it makes their breath and clothes stink and makes their teeth and finger nails yellow. So it's logical why'd some people would hide it especially since less and less people are smoking these days. It's unappealing!
 JGL209
Msg: 21 (view)

POF was NOT a hookup site 13 years ago...now IT IS...
Posted: 5/22/2018 1:19:42 PM

This dating site is the bottom of the barrel

I didn't use to think that but now I'm starting to think that way. But I'm still holding out there will be a super cool chick for me on here.
 JGL209
Msg: 25 (view)

Come out, come out wherever you are
Posted: 5/20/2018 3:23:08 PM

POF had a messenger system too. It was better because you didn't have to exchange an email or your phone number to start communicating with someone. Now I have a disposable phone I use to chat or text and an email that is only for potential dates and it's on Google plus so you can add them to "hang outs"and chat without having to give more info than here. I use my user name pennyante.. It's not my primary email for family and friends or business.

I didn't know that about POF or google plus.. I'll have to check into that...
 JGL209

Come out, come out wherever you are
Posted: 5/20/2018 8:08:33 AM
OKKupid years back had a forum and even a messenger system.. It was great and there was so many people to talk to. It made POF look like a small pond. I miss those days. Now has OKKUPID been reduced to a politically correct playground for feminist and leftist.
 JGL209
Msg: 21 (view)

Any old excuse to not meet.
Posted: 5/20/2018 7:57:49 AM

"Your not my type".
And what type am I if you never got to meet and know me ?

I heard just recently, "I'm not interested at this time." Like a rejection letter from a job or something. I don't look too far into someone once they wont give me the time a day. Might as well move on to someone who actually likes you back and will meet you. However it does suck when they waste your time....
 JGL209
Msg: 14 (view)

5 Things That Will Immediately Kill a Perfectly Good Date Conversation
Posted: 5/20/2018 7:22:57 AM

Is that another way of saying you like to insult people? Maybe if you cut back on that, there wouldn't be a need to apologize at any time.

No. Not at all. Yeah, a lot of people are petty and are too sensitive and I'm talking both men and women. I can't stand people with no sense of humor.
 JGL209
Msg: 10 (view)

5 Things That Will Immediately Kill a Perfectly Good Date Conversation
Posted: 5/19/2018 9:01:04 PM

1. Put downs and one uppers: passive-aggressive insults.
2. Solipsism to the extreme.
3. The sordid topic of the ex (1, 2, and maybe 3).
4. The exhaustive topic of bad online experiences.
5. Religion

Yes pretty much this.. However I like to joke around and people usually get i'm only kidding but if I do offend her I am quick to apologize
 jgl209
Msg: 33 (view)

Women Don't Know What They Want
Posted: 5/19/2018 8:50:22 PM
Yeah, when someone talks about their ex especially negatively it makes me think she's not emotionally over him yet. And if they go on and on about an ex positively it makes me think she still thinks about him which is weird because they're not together. I don't bring my exes up because to me there's no point to it.. I just focus on her ... it's not good to date or be in a relationship with always has an ex on their mind.
 jgl209
Msg: 178 (view)

is pof only for sex
Posted: 5/19/2018 8:34:34 PM
It seems that way. All though I did get my last girlfriend off of this site but sex was the glue that kept our relationship together. This might sound corny but I'd like to be in love again.. my last few girlfriends I did care about and enjoyed their company but I didn't love them.
 jgl209
Msg: 83 (view)

who are feminists?
Posted: 5/19/2018 8:31:03 PM
Who are feminist? Fat and ugly trigglypuffs who don't get any penis or like pink wantons because they're born that way. j/k
 JGL209

Don’t want any negativity in my profile
Posted: 5/16/2018 9:42:57 PM
You're cheek to cheek with a man in one of your photos and to me that is negative..

"I have a couple of pics with pooches and even have asked if THEY have a pooch we can walk...AND I have no pets in my profile, yet I hear, il walk your pooch with you...
Just read the damn profile...it’s there to help us all out...."

What!!!?
 JGL209
Msg: 255 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 5/16/2018 9:24:53 PM
In real life I make the first move and online I do to a certain extent. Usually on this site they message me and most of the time we never leave the texting phase. I've only decided to meet 3 of them. But women despite if I ask them out or not pick who they want to be with by simply saying yes or giving off the signs. So women making the first move doesn't bother me.. But I don't mind being rejected as long as they're not rude about it .. you can't blame a guy for trying..

Cold approach in real life is probably most men's best bet. But finding a good environment to meet women in their late 20's -30's is tough.
 JGL209
Msg: 74 (view)

How can you date when you are SO bitter?
Posted: 5/15/2018 3:11:52 AM
Bump!

I'm not bitter but as I get older I'm starting to think there is no one on my level and I feel much more comfortable with being alone. At least I can say I genuinely like and accept myself flaws and all. I know myself really well and I like that about myself. I'm open to dating but I have trust issues and I have a phobia about STDS, granted I only attract women who sleep around so maybe it's warranted??

My family is going to freak when I bring a sex doll to the dinner table for Thanksgiving.. ( Jokes)
 JGL209
Msg: 28 (view)

Too many transgender...
Posted: 5/14/2018 12:57:51 AM
Your post made me laugh ... I can usually tell if it's a transsexual when the profile doesn't state it.. if ' she' looks anything remotely close to a man post plastic surgery or wearing a wig.. I move on to the next profile.
 JGL209
Msg: 83 (view)

CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/14/2018 12:49:07 AM
I click on profiles because I think she has a pretty face or a nice full body picture. Cleavage doesn't motivated me to click especially if in the picture it's a half body picture and she's obviously made her breast look bigger than what they are. Usually those cleavage pictures are hiding ginormous bellies that dwarfs their boobs or its some chick out of league or at least fake profile picture.

Show ALL Forums