Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Having Kids Is Selfish
 hiiwayman
Msg: 57 (view)

Having Kids Is Selfish
Posted: 5/17/2010 1:04:20 PM
So is having kids selfish????? Try raising the little buggers for 18-25 years and we will talk about it then.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 46 (view)

Vets with scars
Posted: 5/7/2010 9:18:41 PM
LOL YEA RIGHT. ALL THESE GALS DON'T HAVE PROBS WTH ANY PHYSICAL SCARES. BUT WHEN THEY ARE INSIDE SEE HOW QUICK THEY HEAD FOR THE HILLS. BEEN WATCHIN IT FOR OVER 40 YEARS NOW..BLACKHAWKS!!!
 hiiwayman
Msg: 45 (view)

Lonliest Single Seniors To Come.
Posted: 5/6/2010 7:55:40 AM
Loneliness is nothing compared to the financial ruin you receive in these kangaroo courts of ours when its over. No thanks. I've been single,alone,divorced now for 25 years. And will be as long as I'm above ground. I know a lot of men my age who feel the same way. It just isn't worth the risk.
I am amazed thou at how much you gals over analyze us men when you hear the truth and refuse to accept it.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 662 (view)

how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?
Posted: 4/29/2010 9:14:45 PM
Careful now Evil. Your gonna hurt these females feelers now. You know how much they HATE hearing the truth. LOL Glad to see there is someone besides myself that see's this BS for what it is. But we will never see it change for the better. Not in our lifetimes anyway.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 659 (view)

how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?
Posted: 4/29/2010 8:48:46 PM
And how is it unrelated.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 59 (view)

The real reasons behind Arizona's Immigration Law?
Posted: 4/29/2010 8:10:17 PM
Bugsbro we have here folks that feel they are victoms and not enough folks that try to support the solution. And none that suggest one.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 22 (view)

How to bounce back from an abusive relationship?
Posted: 4/29/2010 4:42:58 PM
I'd sure like to hear the other side of THIS drama for sure. I've run into a lot of verbally abusive women inm my life who manage to play hurt and innocent every time they push to far and get hit. Then cry like hel afterward looking for attention. Sorry not buying any of it.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 8 (view)

RIP - Aussie & New Zealand Soldiers
Posted: 4/29/2010 9:12:06 AM
Christ all the whinning. Well once again I read about all the problems and none of the solutions. If you people don't LIKE the USA.......then MOVE TO ONE YOU DO LIKE!!!!!!!!
 hiiwayman
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 4/27/2010 7:23:10 PM
Well I see nor hear of any solutions to the illegal problems there Earthpuppy. And last I heard none of our higher ups have called you or me for an answer. What they have none is give you a vote,and more crooks to pick from. And of course they are very selective as to what you can vote on in the 1st place. I would of thought you would of seen this after the war??It's been going on all the time I've been around. There's a lot about this country I don't like. The most dangerous ones are the so-called " educated" ones. Always a headful of " theory" and no experience to back it up. But I don't sit around and dig up BS to complain about. No matter what decisions are made by our government there will always be those that don't like it. In the end it always turns out for the better. Even thou it may take years to finally play out. If it was me I'd have all our veterans stateside pull a month of guard duty on the border. Like we did in Germany in the 60's. We pay them monthly anyway. From what I've seen we have way to many over sensitive people far to focused on their " hurt feelers" than we do on finding real solutions to the many problem this country has..............BLACKHAWKS!!!
 hiiwayman
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 4/27/2010 6:17:49 PM
I see our crusaders are hard at work again here. Complaining about situations they no control over. And not one suggestion on how to fix the problem. Earthpuppy you protest the war,but no solution to the 40 +/- terrorist attacks the world has had to endure. Now its racial profiling. And of course no solution as to how to stop the illegal's from getting into this country. Like I said earlier. The nation will send all those unplayable medical bills to you and your cohorts to pay. Now there is a solution to the illegal's problem.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 4/27/2010 8:03:40 AM
Crist 2 blonda don't include me in your rant. I support ANYONE who will do ANYTHING to stop these illigals from entering our country.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 1273 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 4/27/2010 7:55:50 AM
Every time I see an older man with a woman old enough to be his daughter.....I see child molester. SAme is true of older women and young men.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 4/27/2010 7:46:44 AM
Yea Maybe we will send all those medical bills these illegal's rack up for you to pay there Earthpuppy. That would be another crusade for you to right huh???
 hiiwayman
Msg: 61 (view)

When a woman punches walls...
Posted: 4/26/2010 8:29:20 PM
Boy would I LOVE to hear the other side of THIS drama. Soft and innocent huh. BS. Bet you have a mouth that would cut a truck driver in half. And an attitude of winning at all costs.No matter how long it takes or how much damage it does. I've run into your type my whole life. In the end it will be your BF that ends up with all the bad press while you " innocently" sit back and get all the attention.
The only thing worce than a man who hits women,are women who push way to far and never give up, or outright LIE about the abuse KNOWING this screwed up sociaty will believe anything she says.
Glad I gave women up. Its a WHOLE lot more peaceful.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 54 (view)

youthful hopes to change society for the better- just a fantasy?
Posted: 4/26/2010 6:29:26 PM
And they just reported on Channel 5 about 80 school girls the Taliban just poisoned. Nothing was said thou about the oil we grabbed or the civilions that may of got in the way of a fight. I just wonder if these young women would rather have the Taliban to deal with on their own,or if they are glad SOMEONE in this crazy world is trying to help them. So how bout it ladies??? The next time one of you is getting raped and murdered,would you rather we men mind our own buisness??? Or would you like us to stop the violence???? Maybe we should dig up Saddamn Insane or Hiltler and ask them???? Now THERE are 2 world leaders worthy of our respect huh????
 hiiwayman
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 4/26/2010 4:11:42 PM
>>>>We did... with the help of the bin laden family for cover.>>>

You can't be serious.LOL can't believe it!!
 hiiwayman

Posted: 4/26/2010 10:54:43 AM
Those planes did not demolish those towers... but that's another story, I'm sure too touchy to mention here.<<<

Then what did??

And yes Rusty Traveler it IS my business. And if it pisses people off TFB. And tell me just what business of yours is it. Your never gonna serve nor fight. So why pay all the lip service to it. Take your cheap shot at me. I've heard it all. I'm not one bit ashamed of serving. A few years back I ran into a Vietnamese gal who lived in Saigon during the war. She found out I was a Vet. And she thanked me for trying to save her country. So my efforts was appreciated by someone. I do see the big picture. I see a country very divided. Spoiled and totally in denial as to how your many freedoms was won. And how they was kept. Not only for America but for the world at large. Japan is better off. Germany finally behaves itself. And lets not forget the Civil War and the Emancipation. And what about our own Independence.

None of you have answered the question as yet. You whine and complain a lot but I hear no solutions as to how your gonna fix the world with all its violent tendencies. More Unborn babies in this country are murdered every day by selfish women than by any vet in these wars. Naw go ahead and talk your chit. I've heard it all.

hiiwayman
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 4/26/2010 9:12:11 AM
Well Earthpuppy as I remember it we went to war because Bin Laden ran a few jets into the Twin Towers killing over 3000 people. How " illegal" was that???No talk of oil there huh?? Saddamn Insane was killing millions of his own and we put a stop to that for the most part. In Nam I ran into far more villages that had been Terrorized by the NVA/VC than I ever did from Americans. And what about the 35+ years of Terrorist attacks that have been going on since Nam.
From what I've seen wars are pretty much started only after years of BS. By then its way to late to sit on the curb,smoking dope and talking " peace". And your old enough to know by now that its governments that start wars, not the people , that there will ALWAYS be folks like Hitler,Saddamn Insane,and others who have nothing better to do than to terrorize their populations,and take over the world if they can. And it will also be the people called up to stop it.
So tell us Earthpuppy what should we do as a nation to stop these attacks???Maybe we should ban the military all together. Or keep the military and only fight those wars that you and only you approve of.
There will always be wars Earthpuppy as long as there are Governments and military's running the country's. And there will always be guys like Saddamn Insane brutally at the helm controlling everything he can. And killing all those that oppose them. From what I've seen you peacenik types have no problem with that. Only if we get involved. Better we fight them on their own ground than ours. Even you would have to agree with that if you saw anything in Nam at all.
I guess the thing that stumps me the most is with all your protesting, not once in all these years have I EVER heard anything to suggest how we as a nation can put a stop to these attacks. Maybe we should send you to New York and have you explain your solution to all those that were killed in 9-11. How bout that Earthpuppy. Please tell us your solution to dealing with guys like Hitler and Saddamn Insane. I'd like to hear it.
 hiiwayman

Who Pays?
Posted: 4/25/2010 9:59:05 PM
Not me!!! Pay your own way. I have to.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 23 (view)

Relationship with inmate
Posted: 4/25/2010 9:57:25 PM
Christ you know how women are OP. Nothing they do makes any sence. Yea wanna go fishing???
 hiiwayman

The incredibly childish other parent.
Posted: 4/25/2010 9:40:09 PM
Christ OP you sure love your drama. I've seen your posts all over the place always shooting your mouth off. Why not mind your own buisness and quit stirring things up???
 hiiwayman
Msg: 35 (view)

son's spermdonor
Posted: 4/25/2010 9:23:00 PM
Boy would I like to hear the other side of THIS sniviling rant!!!
 hiiwayman
Msg: 94 (view)

Hates his mother...... will hate you?
Posted: 4/25/2010 8:40:49 PM
>>>"Hates his mother...... will hate you?"<<<<
This only proves what I've noticed for years. Logically if women judge men by their relationships with there mothers it only shows that women that hate their dads......will hate you as well. And I've run into LOTS of men hating women. None of which ever went to counceling mainly because they figure it was their "dads" fault in the 1st place.
And they blame men for everything wrong in their lives. Don't ya just LOVE hearing the flip side of everything???? LOL
 hiiwayman
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 4/25/2010 8:07:46 PM
>>>if you have a pic of say any soldier coming home who was involved in say the My Lai Massacre
rest assured I would have gladly spat and thrown dog sh1t at them
so any pic other than those "men"- and I use that word loosely>>>>>
nough said

and where is YOUR proof that the vets didn't get abused by you hippie types when they got home.

answer me this. In 1968 when I came home on leave all the soldiers wore their uniforms proudly. After 1968 they didn't. nor do they now. I haven't seen a soldier in uniform in years. You wanna know why?? Its because of the treatment you socalled hippies gave out in your protests. You made it VERY clear by your attitudes that you had no respect for soldiers. It came thru loud and clear. Tel tell me miss know it all. Why don'ty you see any soldiers in uniform anymore???? And at 55 y/o the war was over. You wasn't old enough to even remember it. Take your childish hatred elsewhere.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 4/25/2010 7:37:32 PM
Yes my experience ( and a lot others ) where different. A lot of us VOLUNTIERED to fight. Not to protect the socalled American way of life but to protect a oppressed society that was being terrorized. SAme as SAddamn Insane was doing. So if you didn't support the war PLEASE don't try and tell me you supported me. Because you didn't. Even after 40+ years I'm still amazed as to how many peacenics THINK they speak for everyone else. When in fact you don't. It should be LAW that every one of you arm chair Generals have to do a year in the military in one of these war zones and actually SEE the kinds of attrocities that go on before your allowed to open your mouths and spew your narrow minded hatred over situations you know NOTHING about. BLACHHAWKS

And edisto in 1970 We went thru My Lai and killed over 300 NVA in the same village. Of course you didn't here about that one did ya. Or the miles of NVA tunnels that surrounded that village. TRy and throw dog shit on me lady and I'll have ya eating it in a heart beat.
 hiiwayman

Posted: 4/25/2010 11:08:26 AM
1st of all I want to thank all you socalled "hippies" for throwing all that dog chit,insults and all the other crap you threw at us when we came home from Nam. As a returning 19 y/o kid it was very helpful in my " adjustment period. CAn't say a whole lot about the civil rights movement as it only took America 100 +/- years to finally get around to enforceing the African American rights they won during the civil war. Really all I do remember was a lot of drugged out kids who didn't have much respect for anything. You want to "change the world". Start buy cleaning up America's drug problem. You people supported that more than anything else.
 hiiwayman
Msg: 88 (view)

Us old folks and grey hair
Posted: 4/8/2010 11:23:11 PM
>>>>I just wondered why most men don't dye their hair and just allow it
to remain grey.<<<<<

Probably because by the time our hair turns grey we men arn't NEAR as vain as women.
 hiiwayman

Is it a crime to dress nice in Washington?
Posted: 4/5/2010 8:17:18 PM
And all this fuss from a gal dressed in a baseball cap,wereing a sweetshirt and driving a truck.
Unbelievable!
 hiiwayman
Msg: 2 (view)

Frustration with my sons mom
Posted: 4/1/2010 4:17:22 PM
I'd "handle it" and quit complaining DAD. At least you have a relationship with your son. Your Ex could just as easily bad mouth you to your son enough where he doesn't want ANYTHING to do with ya. So what if your the " heavy". 30 years from now when your son comes up to you and says, "Thanks for being there dad" all this BS will be in the past and you and your son will laugh about it while your takeing your SON and GRANDSON out for a days's fishing. Happy Trails:)
 HIIWAYMAN

My Ex Royally Screwed Me....
Posted: 3/11/2010 2:37:40 PM
Welcome to the club dear. Life can be brutal. Deal with it.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 36 (view)

just told the girlfriend I won't stay if she smokes pot
Posted: 3/11/2010 2:35:48 PM
Well all I read is your 1st post there OP. My advice is to
1) Quit dating gals that do the things you don't like and
2) Don't walk RUN to get some counseling to help you with your vastly arrogant view that ANY woman you get near absolutely MUST live by your standards or she isn't worth being around. Can't believe it.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 40 (view)

Are there some people incapable of falling in love at this age?
Posted: 3/11/2010 7:47:11 AM
Yea well that would be me. I've been divorced now over 25 years. And love it. With my Diabetes I now have Erectile Dysfunction as well. The BEST cure for any man not interested in getting married again. But maybe in another life should the laws of the land finally hold the female types just as accountable as they do the men.....I may try again. :)
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 92 (view)

If you had a bad childhood are you still obligated to take care of your parents in old age?
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:59:22 PM
You owe him nothing. But then don't cry and whine if he doesn't leave you nothing either when he dies. As a matter of fact why not RETURN any moneys he leaves you back to his estate. I don't know about you but ANYONE that runs thru my life leaving nothing but hurt or pain I have nothing to do with. INCLUDING ANY GIFTS. There is another side to this story I'm sure.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 47 (view)

Ex-wife and Jail time and ex-mother-in-law!
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:49:39 PM
Actualy Kemo Sa Be what your going thru is pretty normal from what I 've seen for the past 25 years or so. I've talked with every man I've met that are raising there kids ( 4 or 5 dozen or so) and NONE of them ever got a dime in child support. And the courts could care less if they ever got it either. And all that bad mouthing your ex is doing is also pretty normal from what I've seen as well. But concider yourself lucky fella. If your ex had the kids not only would you be paying child support....your ex would be turning the kids against ya and you would be scatching your head the whole time wondering why your kids HATE you so much. Been there done it.....twice.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 191 (view)

Why men (and some women) do not want to marry?
Posted: 2/27/2010 10:04:51 PM
With the laws as screwed up as they are and the attitudes of the women and you ask this question???
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 1444 (view)

Why do so many people seem to hate cops?
Posted: 2/27/2010 10:02:46 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm 64 pages of cop haters. Doesn't surprise me at all.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 202 (view)

Is it a deal breaker someone does not answer the phone?
Posted: 2/27/2010 9:53:06 PM
I answer all calls in a timely manner. Anything else is plain rude. I expect the same. Anything else is plainly rude. If it takes a week for you get to around to answering back ( without a valid reason) I assume you are pretty stuck on yourself and trying to leave me with the message that I’m not all that important to you. Nope if someone takes the time to call me I take the time to answer them. Its called common courtesy for you selfish types that still don’t know the difference.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 32 (view)

Self-Defense, or Assault & Battery?
Posted: 2/27/2010 9:24:37 PM
Acuddler your either full of chit or a cop yourself. Cops are about the only ones who can assault you over any lame reason then lie like dogs latter to cover their azzes. That and women who can carry on their venomous insults for hours until their men snap. Try talking to any cop with the same disrespect women talk to men with and see how much they take before they beat ya with their night sticks. Glad I stay to myself. I see its getting worse and worse.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 16 (view)

Deadbeat parents
Posted: 2/27/2010 8:57:08 PM
You have a lot to learn the fella. You judge men totally by your own narrow minded ideas. Without knowing any facts behind the scenes. My 2nd ex took off with my kids for 8 years before I got to see them again. By then they was so brainwashed against me any relationship was non existent. My 2nd ex was a " professional Victim type who made it her life's work to make my life as miserable as she could. You and these woman have a lot more living to do before you stand in judgment of non-custodial parents.
Oh yea please check my spelling as I know how such little things drive you uppity types crazy. TY
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 102 (view)

What kind of man turns his back on his child?
Posted: 2/27/2010 8:43:23 PM
What kind of man turns his back on his child?
Just like the woman who kills her unborn child. Very Very selfish.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 10 (view)

Well, it finely happened...
Posted: 2/27/2010 8:19:03 PM
What no blood and guts??? No machine gun fire or cry's for " medic"??? Sounds pretty cachhh to me. Your makin a BIG mistake tellin these women all of this. I've watched women send their " soldier boys" ( including me) off to war waving their patriotic flags plenty of times only to latter head for the hills when they find out their " hero's" have to many "war demons" to understand and cope with. So they dump them. Then "patriotically" pitty them while they smugly carry on. But in time you'll see it for yourself. So much fro the land of the free and the home of the brave........( old Nam Vet)
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 283 (view)

Jesus Rifles in use in Iraq and Afghanistan...
Posted: 2/27/2010 3:34:18 PM
My 1st post answered your questions. Go back and reread it. Christ theres one in every croud. BTY seeing how you God feering types are rarily ever found in harms way, why are you so upset over an issue you will never be confronted with anyway???Why not head down to Haitii and save a few souls why us heaten types save your country's azz.
 HIIWAYMAN

Would the world rush to our aid?
Posted: 2/27/2010 12:05:48 PM
Well yea other country's will help us. Just as soon as our politians figure how to tax us. No prob.
 HIIWAYMAN
Msg: 27 (view)

does ANYONE speak up for what they think is right anymore
Posted: 2/26/2010 8:24:39 PM
Yea I hear ya. This poor old whale that lives in a Tank. Well at least no one wants to EAT him. LOL Nooo you bunny hugger types will always take the moral high ground and complain, while millions of beef cattle, chickens, pigs, etc. Are raised in filthy pens and slaughtered every year to fill your belly’s. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Show ALL Forums