Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What's your views on serenading your partner?
 edjoecdn
Msg: 7 (view)

What's your views on serenading your partner?
Posted: 2/4/2013 6:59:32 AM
Singing for the Ex ? First question that comes to mind is , who broke it off and why ?
Live is about progress, if you had / or tried something/ some one... and it didn't work What makes you think anything will change ? You "may" get a "hump" out of it.... But I would think that's about it.... MOVE ON Girl !
 edjoecdn
Msg: 88 (view)

Is Transcona realy part of Winnipeg?
Posted: 12/30/2012 11:56:59 AM
Well kinda,....since they filled in the moat ( liability ) and removed the draw bridge... now Transconians are free to wander the planet and spread mayhem.... beyond just The Spike, Joe's |Garage and the Canadas Inn ( on the outskirts ) !
 edjoecdn
Msg: 119 (view)

POF get togethers and who you know.
Posted: 11/10/2012 7:27:52 PM
A few years back this site was a fun place for singles to mingle.... Events were planned, the forums were active.. life was good and fun!
Then the moderators stepped up and started to bar people ( such as myself- i still can't start a thread ) then closed the forums all together.

This is what's left.... here in Manitoba... " WELCOME" ... ( stifles laughter )
 edjoecdn
Msg: 22 (view)

Dishonest people…
Posted: 11/1/2012 5:54:20 AM
<<< "STILL" banned from starting threads..... Oh the good ole days..... shiets & giggles.... and a lot more people involved!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 5 (view)

Truly baffled
Posted: 9/19/2012 9:42:09 AM
^^^^ another "seasoned" POF'r !
Yeah life ( and this site) are what they are.... either accept it or not... BUt don't be complaining your not getting any action with "being a fool wid da boys" type of photos !

If one REALLY wants something.... they usually give it some thought ! For some people ... myself included, I have met a disproportionate amount of liars, damaged and crazy people on here!
I know what I have to offer and anyone that I have "let in" to see the whole enchilada have all liked it.... It's just that most women aren't used to being treated as something special ( it's just the way I am ) and when ( so far ) I realize the "somethingship" will never climb to a level I'll be happy in .... I end up hurting them... which makes me feel bad.. :(

So now I am "waiting" chatting, emailing more....and most all of the women aren't interested in that and poof they're gone.... dating!

So summary.... change your tactics!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 16 (view)

Dishonest people…
Posted: 7/22/2012 11:46:11 PM
LOL.... now ma'am the all went to the back / bottom of the line...

It's actually quite funny.... like talking to yourself ! ...

No Harm intended.... simply a ha-ha observation...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 9 (view)

Dishonest people…
Posted: 7/1/2012 10:33:03 PM
A few emails does not make a relationship ! .... You say "trust" when I say "respect".... on here some people get into the kid in the candy store mode... there's always something better around the corner... type of thinking. Best to move on... if you see it in the beginning... it could be nothing... or it could be a red flag...

But some, .... "once the talk" happens ... shut right down and are totally different, exclusive, etc

Ultimately, your life ... your risk... your call..
 edjoecdn
Msg: 68 (view)

The best Winnipeg neighbourhoods in which to live? Why?
Posted: 6/23/2012 7:57:13 AM
Home is where you hang your shingle.... it's your relationship with your neighbors that makes or breaks it...
What is great for me won't be for others... diversity of opinion is A-OK !

By a river, Scotia Area... North End... Real people, real diverse... and real pretty ! :)
 edjoecdn

need advice
Posted: 5/13/2012 9:26:51 AM
CONGRATS on finding someone, "female connection" ! I'm happy for you !

I've realized alot of people go thru ...... like a 12 step process when they join POF...
1) broken up & rebounding or lonely and trying something new...
2) speed search, send out a flurry of emails waiting on a flurry of replies... or email a few attractive others- unaware
3) start chatting and meeting or falling for the playas
4) person #1 is now "dating " hot and heavy.... person #2 has been manipulated once or more times
5) Person #1 is Hooked ! Different person each weekend / week night... life is good doesn't want to settle down .. not with the "action" going on.
6) person #2 becomes more cautious or jaded
... can't count any higher... DAMM
 edjoecdn
Msg: 40 (view)

Have you ever had to put down your dog or cat?
Posted: 5/13/2012 9:17:57 AM
Wow that's HARSH..... ( 2nd one above )
Why is some people never take the time to understand Humans !
Compassion ..... is becoming more of a rarity...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 14 (view)

dating people who cant have kids?
Posted: 4/10/2012 6:56:35 PM
Can't have kids ? like around them ..... ???

No pedos..... or freaks.... but at 40ish... "trying to have kids is like crossing a river with an anvil.... you could make it fine but the odds are against you....
 edjoecdn
Msg: 4 (view)

need advice
Posted: 4/10/2012 6:53:34 PM
Hey lady from South Carolina....

Why did you post that in this forum ???? There are mod forums and ways to contact them not thru some poor guys request for advice with girls...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 2 (view)

need advice
Posted: 4/9/2012 12:21:59 PM
Hey Nate, I read your profile and it pretty well summs up the "natedog" doesn't it ? So now your getting emails and don't know what to talk about ? Hey why did you post a profile ? What are you looking for ? A steady ? some good times?..
Ya see that's where it all begins, knowing what YOUR looking for ! No matter what, be honest and don't compromise your integrity. You have some hotties as friends... why not have a chat with them about what girls like to talk about?

Hey, just keep in mind all girls are different, just like all guys are different... some might be looking for a "good time" ;) ( wink-wink- nudge-nudge) while others might be looking for companionship... with perhaps a chance at exploring sexuality...

Everyone has needs and desires... it's how important and how you manage them is what sets people apart. But in one word... "research" oh and "practice".... Good luck bud !
 edjoecdn
Msg: 6 (view)

Anybody interested in the polar bear live cam?
Posted: 1/31/2012 8:10:25 PM
There on the ice now... none in town or along the shore... But freaking chilly!
NOT looking forward to going these first few times...later.. different story... Whale Season!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 4 (view)

Unhealthy Living Situation Affecting Social Life
Posted: 1/21/2012 7:24:37 PM
Simple solution.... you tell your mom that when she gets inappropriate you'll squirt her with a water squirt gun !
... I'm thinking of the bursting into your room scenarios...
If she didn't barge " in" she wouldn't get wet! If she don't want to get wet don't come in.. w/o knocking!
tell her it's "OUR" space ! sounds like the subtle hints don't work...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 84 (view)

Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/21/2012 7:16:05 PM
LOL.... ( see above)... " nice" ..
But honestly .... anything from "his wife" to found a woman on FRIDAY nite so he went and closed his account and may be living happily ever after ?
 edjoecdn
Msg: 81 (view)

Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:29:44 PM
While we all want "that" spark, it's soooo very much more complicated now a days. We all have schedules, demands made on us, responsibilities, .. then there are our moods and of course if you've been touched by love....Well it's like trying chocolate for the first time....

Personally, I have this whole passionate side....and I am considerate & affectionate and apparently some women have never had a passionate lover.... thus the ... and even a stalker once...

But we're all adults... and opening that whole other side....( ) is very, very pleasurable...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 108 (view)

Help! He wants to move in.
Posted: 1/8/2012 12:37:59 PM
That's poor.... I like many other "men" have a sense of pride and while we all need help once in a while.. it should be reserved for emergencies .

The guy kicked out his room mate... what he didn't "do the math" before he acted ? didn't /can't find another roommate? WTH ??? Is he stupid ?

Anything after that "choice" of his is ALL HIS OWN DOING !!! So it should be all his own fixing !

If this "man" ( term used loosely) can't take care of his own obligations and commitments then he's not worth the effort... your only getting yourself into worse trouble if you do... allow him to weasel in. IMHO
 edjoecdn
Msg: 79 (view)

Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/7/2012 7:03:29 PM
lol,.... "woof woof" is part of the male psyche... men love physical intimacy often in a more primal manner then most women.

But I have met a few that rival "the boys".... and let me tell you .... WOW ! Assertive aggressive and down with almost anything.... ( had a few new experiences... some not to my licking... I mean liking ) ...
People have moods, when the mood strikes the moral may take a back seat.... but do I want a relationship based only on sex and WILD THING ? hell no...

I've found bootie calls lead to either feelings being hurt or expectations that aren't met... IMHO
 edjoecdn
Msg: 43 (view)

Hidden meanings behind gifts
Posted: 12/26/2011 10:17:08 AM
LOL, "your friend" or is it you ??

No matter, the gift, any gift; says a lot about the person..
Men ( if we're generalizing- which isn't really fair b/c personally "people " are people... )

But men "generally"... are a practical lot... few ( if any men) I know, would prefer a new house coat or cologne over something that is practical... "few" not all!!

Thus the "people are people" statement... However, there are all the different types of people to contend with... if "YOUR FRIEND" is materialistic and simply wants fodder for the weekly girls night out... then pffft !

If she's not appreciative of getting a gift at all... then she needs a crash course in "hard- luck"!

Now if I received a gift that seemed just the fastest, easiest "on sale" thing.. then it was merely a materialistic token of giving... But if it was something needed.. then THAT speaks volumes to that person...

They listened to what was said previously ( A HUGE accomplishment for a man to start off with ) ..lol and spent the time and the effort to get something to help this person out...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 25 (view)

Interacial Relationships
Posted: 12/26/2011 10:04:15 AM
NEVER "race" in a relationship..... slow and steady with your wits about you...

If your disrespected, leave.... we are all experiments of some kind at some time...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 12 (view)

The Nicest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You ...
Posted: 12/26/2011 10:01:34 AM
This year 2011, schedules and circumstances saw that I would be alone ( without a turkey dinner on xmas).
I whined a bit on F/B and a friend drove all the way across town with her beau and "dropped by " with leftovers on x-mass eve...

TOTALLY unexpected and so very much appreciated.... gawd it brought a tear to my eye.

THAT was one of the most nicest, best est things someone has done for me... Thx Julie ! TURKEY and cranberry sauce ! Yum yum
 edjoecdn
Msg: 39 (view)

question for Canadian lawyers
Posted: 12/26/2011 9:57:18 AM
http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictionary

or as suggested earlier ( before the thread was jacked) research case law.

Supreme court of Canada, the highest court of your Province, local case law...

Immoral.... as it is applied to .... ? A performance ? one exposing one self...? what ?

A simple word like that ( with a zillion applications) is viewed within the application of the descriptor...

Don't focus on "the word"... for as you can see... it's not defined.... for a reason!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 10 (view)

family estrangement
Posted: 12/24/2011 4:45:40 AM
Wow, ... similar situation in my family....only both me and my sister were adopted. I because I was such a brat and pain in the azz to my parents growing up ... ( A very, very mischievous boy - but didn't find out I was adopted till later in life and my feelings were ... these ARE my parents.... They put up with me and they loved and raised me!

My sis on the other hand has felt "entitled" from as far back as i can remember, she used to beat -up on me when I was a little kid until I finally punched her one one time ( 12-14 years old for me ) .

Over the past few years she has shown her true colours and when I was going thru a nasty drawn out divorce she helped my ex with timing events to coincide with her false accusations of me "abusing" my mother..... Which she did after she tried to get mom & pop sign over everything to her in a will and power of attorney... My uncle . mom's brother heard about this and we changed it without her knowledge and when dad passed she FREAKED because she told everyone off and told them SHE was in charge and had the papers to prove it ! ( Too bad they were a year older then the changed arrangements my uncle , mom and I had fixed)....

Now the family is divided, the sis and ex are friends, the divorce is over ( thank god - 6 years long) and my sweet mom is torn apart... can't understand why my sis is/ was they way she is ...

The end result is I only see my kids tonight till 6-7 pm and not until next tuesday, christmas day no kids no mom.. she still tries to keep the peace and will be going to my sisters for dinner....

I believe my sis's issues are the same as the OP's brother.... has feeling of being discarded or something and thinks the world owes her.... and is bitter....

In your case OP, someone has to stand up to this bro and slap him in the face... (then kick his ass) in defense of the mother who raised him and is being "abused" verbally by him.

It's just not right to lash out on a parent.... not even as a 4 year old... but maybe he was spoiled ? Never fully disciplined b/c of his adopted status... but come on that only is good far a limited amount of time... and the time has passed.. he needs to have his attitude adjusted... permanently... ( mind you I am a guy and 1st thought is beat it into him... perhaps professional help ... a shrink ? )

Hope all goes well for you OP.... for your moms sake !
 edjoecdn
Msg: 16 (view)

Keep trying to communicate or just let it go?
Posted: 12/18/2011 1:05:19 PM
Has anyone thought this guy might actually have some serious crap on his plate and needs to deal with it ?

Come on,... a few phone calls / texts, etc... does not make a relationship or commitment of any sort.

I have kids,..if something came up with them ... well everything else is on the back burner and I wouldn't expect any different treatment from a mother.. But I would expect some sort of conversation that answers all the questions I may have...

Ultimately there is no rule as others seem to preach! If there is then they have become professional POF'rs and I'd stay away... Just saying...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 65 (view)

Using POF as the easy way out
Posted: 12/18/2011 12:54:05 PM
Okay folks.... we're NOT in Kansas anymore....

All of us have a history, men and women alike! All of us have gotten different things out of our pasts... and we're all different people to start off with.

To many people used to "settle" for what they found or got... NOT so anymore! Here's POF a wonderful tool for people to sit around looking there worst on the computer with there HOTTEST / best photo up...

The whole "trade- up" line of thinking is alive and well ! Why ? Because people have wasted ( insert the number of years they were in the relationship that ended) and THIS TIME... type of thinking.

I knew women for several months on here.. but in reality we had seen each other only about one a week due to schedules etc. The "romance" wears off quite fast and that's when the true person comes out.... is this the same person we met ? Is this a person we want for any further length of time ? ....

Fix your self, be happy with your life alone and with just yourself... then go forth and see what's out there! Maybe you'll get "lucky" ( excuse the pun ) for the long term ...

It's a matter of POF reality.... it's window shopping and try before you buy... mentality...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 24 (view)

Interacial Relationships
Posted: 12/18/2011 12:24:02 PM
RE : the comments above... about being genetically enhanced in ONE department...

A big ( male rooster) does not make for a Good man... as in a sexy woman does not guarantee a wonderful personality...

I know guys who are hung like horses and that's all that they "stand on" excuse the pun... and well... I know of some extremely beautiful women who have under developed or no personality because their looks didn't require them to develop one...

So as an average sized guy with an above average personality... the difficulty I am having is finding someone genuine.... that I can see myself with for the long haul... so
 edjoecdn
Msg: 35 (view)

I need advice on the custody issue
Posted: 10/23/2011 11:52:40 AM
Home assessment.... at his cost, if he wants to see his children half time. Request on "motion" to the court.

Also, kids ages aren't mentioned... but their opinion matters ! and ( in your thinking) worse case ask for an extended trial period of a year and keep a journal.

You may be pleasantly surprised... for if he's turned into a dad and is not "just" a father... the kids will see life from both perspectives.

I've seen poor parenting... and realize each sex has their strengths and weaknesses.. inherent....
 edjoecdn
Msg: 32 (view)

Grand Forks, menards, border crossing.... bars... rubber glove ???wtf ! lol
Posted: 8/31/2011 10:58:52 AM
Belle,

Whay aren't you fortunate enough to be OCD with the time... so if someone tells you they'll see you in a week that it'll mean exactly 168 hours from that specific second ???

Perhaps with you, most others would throw in a "ish" ... but the intent is the same...

I couldn't prove when I went into the states... stupid me for assuming they record shit like that and share it between the two various agencies working only yards apart from one another...

But then to have someone come on like it's matter of fact and implying I was less then intelligent... well I took offense at that and felt you needed to be corrected.

There are likely a zillion things I know "matter of factly" that you may not be able to grasp; do I insult ? no .... empathy and compassion and understanding.... the canadian way .. except at the border...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 47 (view)

Minimum age formula
Posted: 7/24/2011 11:22:58 AM
LOL..............

If they're old enuff to go to "the store" .. they're old enuff to get bread ! lol

Guys,..... sure many fantasize about the younger hotties... the tight bods and smooth skin..

Then you realize.... it's "teach time".... unless your like the neighborhood dog and just want to leave your apple seed... get off and get out ? ... Your so missing the pleasure of a knowledgeable woman...

Age doesn't matter ! But most women ( girls) under 30.... will be a less then fulfilling experience.. unless your into ( see dog above )
 edjoecdn
Msg: 28 (view)

Grand Forks, menards, border crossing.... bars... rubber glove ???wtf ! lol
Posted: 7/24/2011 11:14:34 AM
They should have an "undercover boss" cruz thru the border 45 minutes early... that would be sweet for those power tripping kids....... grrrrrrrrrrr

Oh news flash.... apparently they plan on stopping every 10th car to hassle... so it may be a beat the odds kind of thing...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 46 (view)

What do men want ????
Posted: 1/28/2010 6:26:30 PM
Wow, it's been , like forever since i've been on here.... and the topic seems fitting.

Well ladies, just like you-all; no generalizations are accurate across the board! That being said, there are many common traits..... as with women but differences still abound!

I don't know what i want, or whom. I have no shopping list, but i do have both physical and character preferences...

Part of me, is my experiences..( as it would be with everyone) but they " those experiences " only effect me .... my genuine character is still present. BUt for some.. the effect is all that they are now...

For example,.... if you continue to go to a biker bar.... you'll continue to meet bikers! Expecting something different is pretty well a very, very , very long shot!

That's how i think of POF... as a "hang out". Do you know people who separate go on a wild streak ! .... Guess where they go ? To POF ! Why ?

Becuase the pickens are easy.... that is if you want to lie and scam.... and the women they do this to come back and treat all the rest of us like "THAT " ! Wtf ? I say... It wasn't me! why are you acting like that ???

What I want is someone sincere, thoughtful ( of others as well as herself) ; attractive to me... I find her appealing ,....

No liars, No thieves, No whores, No coke addicts ! .... I want a good hearted woman that simply made a mistake... and has learned form it....

Why is that soo hard to find ? ...Hmmmm?
 edjoecdn
Msg: 34 (view)

Could you ever trust someone you met on a dating site?
Posted: 1/22/2010 6:24:17 AM
Having not read the whole thread.... this is back to the original question...

I think no matter where you meet, trust... a very, very small measure is something one has to invest in someone new.... Nothing important or serious....

For trust is "earned " and not "deserved".... earned by the passage of time and experience!

This site, probably becuase it's free ; is home to some serious weirdos.... some obvious ..others much more "refined" shall we say! Oh and men are not the only ones who fall into this catagory.... I've met some ..."eccentric" women,.... all part of the learning curve.

So the motto is "play safe"..., take your time..... get to know somebody. Don't believe everything you hear ..wait for the actions... as proof. Take your time ! lol
 edjoecdn
Msg: 20 (view)

Will my new girlfriend (whenever that will be) accept me for breaking up from the familly?
Posted: 11/21/2009 3:41:56 PM
I'd just have a paralyzer and a smoke and pack my shiet up and move out on my own.

I had a similar situation occur..... and just walked;..... wait and see if that saying "time" heals all wounds is really true.

Fix yourself, get yourself in a happy place and moving in a positive direction.... then worry about the issues others have!

If you allow them to ride you a bit.... then it'll be a bit more, and a bit more... etc, etc.

Nip it in the bud ! ... Be the bigger man and get a car ! ( hick ... )
 edjoecdn

Love & Booty call
Posted: 10/14/2009 4:01:49 PM
Booty calls always lead to something.....

What starts out as a purely physical and to a lesser degree emotional satisfying regular occurrence.... one or the other always wants to change it by "feelings".

But are they true feelings or a simple case of "I love the way I feel around him" or "I love the way he makes me feel" ....kind of thing.

Some people throw the "L" word around quite freely.... knowing it's what you "may" want to hear ! Then in the morning.... no "L" word, a quick shower and "Asta La Vista" baby !

To some degree what you may want may not be what he wants .... good luck with that !
 edjoecdn
Msg: 12 (view)

Greyhound cancelling service
Posted: 9/5/2009 5:22:11 PM
I suggest a rickshaw service be started up with us putting some of those healthy criminals being strapped to the thing.... run them straight !

It may take a while but the society would be better for it !

LoL ( Tongue firmly planted in cheek ! )
 edjoecdn
Msg: 22 (view)

What would you do if you saw a parent hitting their child forcefully as you were working?
Posted: 8/27/2009 8:31:04 PM
Okay people now what would have been wrong with politely going over there and having words with this parent ?
Unless you've had kids and been around kids 24/7 and not simply as a 4 or 8 hr job... the stress can really get to some people !

I am NOT condoning the actions of said parent but instead of going over there and smacking this mom around or as the OP did.... which was nothing !

Why not bring attention to the situation and try to defuse it some what ! .... or am I barking up the wrong tree /

Each situation is unique for the people and the situation.... so this hind sight stuff is really just dramatic after thoughts.... either act or don't !.... But don't do the hind sight thing !
 edjoecdn
Msg: 28 (view)

Gun blazing at a North end wedding social.
Posted: 8/1/2009 7:42:50 PM
LoL.....

I'd like to know what the postal codes are where some of these soap boxers are from....

It's all safe and sound in their hood ! That same night , within hours or the same time... three guys were arrested in a "local" bar... "packing" ... then some poor stoopid arse tries to rob block buster not knowing half of the cops in the city were just three blocks away at club 13 ! Lol

FYI... I was coming home from the cavaliar and was already tramatized... ( hot friend I was with had a dike moment ! ) then all those cops .. yikes i thought !

Then I hear an acquaintances' wife was talking to that women when she just dropped and bled ..... so sad!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 25 (view)

date night
Posted: 6/23/2009 8:21:47 PM
Wow that is shy...... and here i thought shy ment ... like not dropping your pants to the ankles when you pee !

Wow, see I learn something new every day.... nows I a witto bitts smarta !
 edjoecdn
Msg: 20 (view)

Favourite restaurants in Winnipeg?
Posted: 6/15/2009 8:21:42 PM
I just took a Microsoft project course at this place at the end of Banatyne... toward s the river .. It's a dead end road .. ending in a parking lot and the Mexican place is right there on the South side..

A couple of the guys went there and said the food was great... I wasn't going to risk spending fours hours in a closed classroom with co workers and me farting .... so myself and a few others walked to Johnny Gees .

Saffrons is only good for the patio... Food is Blah... drinks are not that good and the system they have makes you wait forever... and I don't think it's the servers.... pretty boys ( lacking skill ) bartenders...
But the flesh... oh la la... while I was with a hottie... it was desert for the eyes... a lil sore on the neck.

For big greasy burgers.. and fries... "SUPER BOYS" on Main and Inkster...
My fav chinese place burned down :..(

I miss that funky Hawaiian place that used to be in that hotel across from the North east corner of the convention center... dark blue painted cieling with little lights , palm trees... Oh I loved that place...

Then there's the fork and cork fondue place on sherbrook... just south of broadway.. yummy three cheese and wine fondue...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 76 (view)

Is Transcona realy part of Winnipeg?
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:48:11 PM
There's one in every crowd ^^^^ Ya feel kinda sori for him...

But it's been proven... it's the water.!!! .... Those that drink/ drank and continue to drink "enhanced/ enriched" water ( barley pops ) have faired better off now that the cops don't beat them about the head anymore...
 edjoecdn
Msg: 15 (view)

date night
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:36:58 PM
I Still got the ass !!..... wolfie ..Lol

Only it's been taught a few new shakes.... rumbles and roles !
Oh I think i'm going to make corydon, on a sunday afternoon.. after the beach a new hangout....
Talk about a sea of desirable flesh ....
 edjoecdn
Msg: 8 (view)

date night
Posted: 6/14/2009 2:51:02 PM
Pervert ! ???

Hey I resemble that remark ! and I take offense at being "labeled" in such a way...

I would simply call it .... ummm ( grasping for straws ) Ummm a "public service" ?

If you take money ... it's illegal !!! ...But if you give it away it's not ! ...

Now which corner to stand on ? .... Hmmm, one that suits me I guess...

"confusion corner " ... Yeah now that"s a corner I could... work!

Besides.. I'm only free sat nites ...
 edjoecdn

date night
Posted: 6/14/2009 11:36:16 AM
Well I think you could get card board anywhere.... and some markers...
Oh paints might help.... Nice and colorful...

As for which corner to stand on .... Hmmm that would be a personal preference no ?

I guess it depends what one is looking for....

As for the wording on the sign.... both the above are direct... which every man offers !

Some thing a little more subtle.... like free nutrients and jewelery ! Free pearl necklace with every.... Um... ( where's my thesaurus... )... LoL
 edjoecdn
Msg: 18 (view)

SEX TEST - THIS COULD BE FUN
Posted: 5/24/2009 4:09:09 PM
Got me a big fat zero !....
I think that's good .... or not ? Anyone who isn't a prude should have gotten zero !

Can not have such short messages !
 edjoecdn
Msg: 3 (view)

May 15 - Baja Beach Patio (Finn McCue's as alternate)
Posted: 5/3/2009 8:52:31 AM
As usual.... my schedule with my darling and lovable kids each and every Friday prevents me from attending.

It would be nice to see something to start on sat nites or Sundays..... perhaps a pick-a-nick in birds hill or one of the other parks.... Hmmm.... or the beach ?

Thanks for the invite.. but a dad has his priorities.... have fun all, all summer !
 edjoecdn

Favourite Thing or Not so Favourite about the Peg
Posted: 5/3/2009 8:47:20 AM
I love the people !
and I also love the weather....... changing hour to hour ! snow, rain, sun and a fracking - 10 windchill .... in one 24 hour period... No wait i think it was 12 hours... LoL

I love the forks.... and the parks, .... and the sand on the streets after spring...

I love big city conveniences with a "town type" of feeling as well as the fact that in an hour or so I can hit over a thousand beaches , lakes and parks....
 edjoecdn
Msg: 35 (view)

why not set the legal alchol limit at 0 % ?
Posted: 5/3/2009 8:41:51 AM
Just useing LiSTeRINE..... would give you a % if you blew.... LOl

To Jail for fresh breath !!!

Next after the 0% tolerance we should enforce jay walking ! .... I hate it when people cross between streets ! It's so dangerous and hazardous ! We have to set a proper example to our children ! ( >Blame the system, the brother ! the mother or father or lack thereof ...
There i'm done my ranting.... time for a cycle down scotia....
 edjoecdn

the new police act
Posted: 4/20/2009 5:46:14 PM
I can investigate the pole-lease....

Magnifying glass, Sherlock Holmes hat... ( no not that holmes !! Perverts )

But seriously folks.. cops are like everyone else.. human ! They make mistakes !
In the heat of a life or death moment they react... they get the juices pumping raceing to a call and potentially end up seriously wounded or .... worse.

I appreciate the cops, the thankless job they do and the fact they have the highest divorce rate of most any job ! ... More fishies !

I'll defer to the powers that be.... Like "Juan" if he ever gets up !
 edjoecdn

Happy Happy Easter POF'ers ... !!!!
Posted: 4/11/2009 10:15:25 PM
Bah..... humbug ! OOps wrong holiday....

Silly me and seeing i can't post this short i have to fill in a lot more than I wanted too.... almost makes it seem like work !

So I says why bother...? A mod has it out for me !

Waaaaaaa! ,...lol

Show ALL Forums