Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: At what age do you draw the line?
 Somewhat Romantic
Msg: 55 (view)

At what age do you draw the line?
Posted: 4/7/2007 12:54:19 PM
I'll go for anything legal. I don't care if she's older younger or even if she's got a brain. I just go by looks. I'm this guy
 Somewhat Romantic
Msg: 24 (view)

playing hard to get
Posted: 4/7/2007 12:40:36 PM
Either situation is intolerable. Somebody is going to need a 'panking when or if they come back. I would spend my valuable time going out to meet someone more worthy in the meantime. If you keep trying to call her, you'll never break this viscous cycle. You might wanna read the "double your dating" book they offer right on this site under an "attract women now" banner on the home page. I think the first 40 pgs or so are a free download.
 Somewhat Romantic
Msg: 10 (view)

Sending a second e-mail
Posted: 4/7/2007 5:23:54 AM
I guess if your of the opinion that it's OK to send two, you should be deleted.
 Somewhat Romantic
Msg: 9 (view)

Sending a second e-mail
Posted: 4/7/2007 5:16:37 AM
I must be scary because I just sebd out cut-n-paste emails to the small amount of women in my area once in a while. There has'nt been any new fish around here for a Year I think.
 Somewhat Romantic
Msg: 43 (view)

Sylvia gets a big one wrong
Posted: 4/7/2007 5:08:08 AM
Edgar Cayce was proven, I've heard. Now, Sylvie is disproven. Oh, Well.
 Patrick Fantastic
Msg: 109 (view)

PICK UP LINES Best and the worst
Posted: 4/6/2007 2:57:58 PM
Worst: Nice shoes, wanna fu** ?

Best: I think you have nice shoes, but the woman wearing them is an absolutely breeathtaking example of feminine genetics, do you have good taste in men, also?

Whaddya tink.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 12 (view)

So I've figured out a new trend on dating sites...
Posted: 1/15/2007 3:30:57 AM
Is that dude like "cherry bomb", "little red corvette", "rasberry beret", Prince? I had some of his albums. I think he was (is) a pretty cool musician. Oh yeah, the hotter friend thing. It's really good on myspace. You see one hot chick, you know your gonna see them all. I think it's because women don't wanna be seen with lesser mortals. Hey, at least theyres enough girls in your area on this site that there Is a hot chick. My towns pathetic.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 463 (view)

a place for us novices...
Posted: 1/15/2007 2:18:30 AM
Oh baby, please don't go

Oh baby, please don't go

Oh baby please dont go, you know I love you so

Baby please don't go

Oh baby I'm your man

Oh baby I'm your man

oh baby I'm your man, love you all I can

baby please don't go

I think John Lee Hooker wrote it? It won't leave my head.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 8 (view)

Professional Begging.U will love this 1.Did I miss my calling?
Posted: 12/15/2006 7:20:13 PM
I should try this. I"m always broke. I'll have to try it in another town though. Does anybody know how to make fake cast or something?
 Mr.K.
Msg: 24 (view)

PICK UP LINES Best and the worst
Posted: 12/15/2006 6:50:36 PM
How about the lesbian who turned lesbian because of gay dudes. I would walk up with something like "Hey, how're you doing. Got a sec. I need a womans opinion on something. Do gay men turn women into lesbians? Or is it because thers a ton of guys out there telling women thy look like whores for no reason, I hear that all the time." and just let the conversation go from there(well, maybe I would steer it towsards sex a little bit, and point at my crotch a lot to get things rolling, but I never hit on girls, i just hang out. Maybe why I'm alone tonight?)
 Mr.K.
Msg: 59 (view)

Why is it hard to find an honest man
Posted: 12/15/2006 12:51:02 AM
If you told them the absolute truth, the absolute truth being that you are merely a human being, what would you get? Nothing. Most women I meet are only into Superman. That's why I'm on this site. I was'nt good enough for any of them. I'm an "almost Superstar". So maybe lying is actually more of the truth anyway. You have to ask yourself, how much has the females mind been befuddled by TV soap operas and such? It certainly has'nt been bent towards respecting men and thier accomplishments! As far as soap operas, it's obviously a lot. Of course theres always the main family influence "take that fu$$er for alll ! he's worth, but c'mon, your wearing false eye lashes, high heels, tanning lotion, you totally fake your interest in a guy, even when your'e interested, could you even be any more fake?
If a guy wants to play you, who's fault is that? His?
Break thier hearts, they've broke yours, right? www.theperfectseduction.com
Badboy.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 75 (view)

At what point has the art of seduction gone to far?
Posted: 12/15/2006 12:10:17 AM
When she won't leave the you the F... alone.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 5 (view)

Who should make the first move?
Posted: 8/17/2006 6:22:15 AM
No it would'nt scare me.All your doing is saying hi,basically.It's too bad we've made this thing so complex that a woman is scared to say hi to a guy for fear of what other people might think and a guy is afraid to say hi to a girl for fear of being called a jerk.It's ridiculous.Where did we go wrong,and how do we fix it?
 Mr.K.
Msg: 30 (view)

Might be a test??? WTF
Posted: 8/16/2006 10:06:04 PM
The stuffs gettin' pretty deep here."time 4 timer".I don't have a girlfriend on this site,I come across much better in real life. The last time I was tested it went like this:I was at a club,went to buy some cigs,the girl at the cig counter was an 8,at least.I wanted to approach,but could'nt do so,too nervous.So,instead of running away,I stood about 6 ft. away and just gawked.She,of course,noticed,and asked"what are you staring at".I replied,in all honesty"I like to take in beauty wherever I can find it".End of convo 1.I went out to the patio to smoke a cig,and guess who comes out,to hug /flirt with one of the bouncers.I play it cool.Is she just being friendly?She knew this guy before me,etc.At the Instant,Instant(they're way more tuned in to body language than us)That I got fed fed up,she withdrew from dude,and looked over her shoulder at me.Luckily,I had been man enough to be able to smile back at her.The feeling that this created was very powerful,possibly a spring board to love,basically,proving that I was man enough to let her have feelings,and she was woman enough to acknowledge mine.Instant bond.Women are very,very good at this,but it kinda takes a muslimish,standoffish point of view to recognize this.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 22 (view)

Should sex always be painful everytime?
Posted: 8/16/2006 9:23:33 PM
Ouch!Your missing out on so much.Double ouch!I've heard that an emotional bond really helps a woman to relax,as does hiding in the bathroom with graduating sized toys and yelling"I'm not ready yet"
 Mr.K.
Msg: 15 (view)

Low opinion of women
Posted: 8/16/2006 9:00:05 PM
Biological imperatives
 Mr.K.
Msg: 13 (view)

Might be a test??? WTF
Posted: 8/16/2006 8:52:46 PM
This is a deep subject.Whereas your own hard earned self esteem would naturally make you tend to think that they would'nt test,today's society has fooled you.Consider the peacock,who spreads his plumage and the female chases him.Is it so in modern society?no.Why?Because through lies and disinformation women have been allowed to create an"illusioun of scarcity"i.e. they claim to "not like men",which is true,many of them will never rise above sitting around and ****ing about men,nor should they be allowed to.A man can be arrogant,but it takes a woman to be vain.You should always keep this in mind,as many of the tests they throw at you involve your willingness to "give away your power"remain centered,and realize that your talking to "the fairer sex",who did'nt invent electricity,build the roads that led to economy,fight the wars that led to peace,nor could or would have,IOW,think Muslim,and you should be able to pass.Ladies,let the fur fly,you can't be honest about your age,if you really desire a guy,or anything else for that matter,I'm goona post this for this poor dude,sue me.On the ladies behalf,though,they're thinking long term,and it's only natural and healthy for them to test,don't take this as a sign that thet're manipulating you,they'll pay you back when you pass.
 Mr.K.

Can somebody help me here,please
Posted: 8/16/2006 7:51:01 PM
I am a survivor of child abuse.I have deep phsycological 'triggers' that make me "lash out" at people involuntarily.This is'nt going to go away,a psych. can't even touch something so deep.Occasionally,I even put my own life in jeapordy just to do this,and a little danger is becoming less of a problem.I will gunfight.I don't know if you've ever actually been in a gunfight...or even caused an accident with your own vehicle for that matter...,which is kinda girly,girly,I guess,but...,guess what I don't care,you did'nt care then and I don't care now,and I don't know where I'm going with all this,but the situation is this,this Ladyfriend of mine posted an ad on the www and the first person who happened to read it was a gunfighter.Chaos ensued.Baad chaos.He can be a little bit to handle,admittedly.He can preselect people he chooses to come into contact with,quickly,from a distance,based on they're body language,but on the internet, this particular person just happened to"pop up" in front of him.He wants to say a quick "excuse me,miss",and flash her a smile,to let her know everything everything is alright,etc.,but he can't actually email her in person,due to age restrictions on her emails,etc.He does actually want to see her succeed on POF,however,and would like to reconciliate,can you please help?
 Mr.K.

i will never beable to get over this one...
Posted: 8/16/2006 6:17:43 PM
I can feel your pain.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 43 (view)

New Ways for First Dates
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:52:40 PM
I'm not sure if random 4 is a guy or gal but he/she sure does have great ideas.I'm gonna write 'em down,in fact.I did'nt read too far into this forum(absolutely terrific forum,hat's off by the way,best I've seen),but my take on face painting is it's a mighty sensual experience,Very romantic,and more beautiful between two people who have already decided for sure they are romantically interested in each other.Maybe if the couple has talked enough on the phone,but...For me at least,side by side is better.I'm just like,I don't want to jump into someones eyes,because that never works for me,anyway.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 4 (view)

Not many hits
Posted: 8/16/2006 2:03:45 PM
The little running guy in your head might be scaring them.Other than that,you seem like a very nice lady,you should be getting hits,eventually.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 22 (view)

I am New to these forums.
Posted: 8/16/2006 1:56:20 PM
They think that you think they might be a pervert and want to establish a little trust before they ask you out,so your probably gonna at least give them a little nudge,or put something to the effect that you don't like the whole email thing in your profile,hopefully that might help.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 21 (view)

What does this mean?
Posted: 8/16/2006 1:51:09 PM
It might be some kind of line in a poem they read that they're trying to use to pick you up/show they're emotional and all that.It's so ambigous it probably actually only applies to them,but they think it goes for everybody type of thing?Who knows.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 8 (view)

Looking for a man who knows how to treat me...
Posted: 8/16/2006 1:43:42 PM
TRied to email you and apologize but I'm too old to get through.
 Mr.K.

Cheated with my sister... help?
Posted: 8/16/2006 1:37:07 PM
Telling her to kiss off would be the only way to go unless you want this to be an ongoing thing in your life.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2006 1:31:41 PM
They're right,I'm wrong,there's somebody for everybody,good luck.Sorry.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 29 (view)

When you read a profile, do you read their forum posts?
Posted: 8/16/2006 12:35:59 PM
I have'nt been doing that but I think it's a good idea to know where somebody's head is at before you email them,maybe this is why I go through the 4-5 emails,they drop off the planet thing.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 8/12/2006 7:48:48 PM
Ain't not one single guy gonna want to tend to "cook for you",First.Ain't not a whole lotta guys gonna guess that you're not a "foody" after the second remark.O.K.,So your a "foodie",I'm a prick,both are bad.I'm either a prick who would talk to you honestly about a regular pricks feelings about "foodies" or not,right?Do you really need a thread,or do you really need a black heroin addict?What can I do?
 Mr.K.
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 8/12/2006 7:25:26 PM
Oops,sorry,did'nt check the whole profile.Yes,you did post a real profile,(based on girly,girly standards),but I had'nt read it,yet,so I just kinda assumed they were givin' me the wrong the wrong the whole profile to start with.Talk about personal development in your profile?That's very interesting to a a guy who,unless he was raised in a rich/pampering home,(read:fago).Well,guess what,guy's ain't as likely to be as pampered as gals,and they tend to look for a strong interest interest in personal devevopment,when they go
 Mr.K.
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 8/12/2006 6:32:11 PM
Not in tenesee,not interested,but your'e welcome to look at my profile.I talk about things such as massages,candlelit dinners,walks on the beach,etc.In my profile.look for things like that in a guys profile,and pay attention to if he's ever concerned about how you feel in his emails.I always make a point to check in with how my ladies feeling in my emails.I know,I'm all a too rare cat nowadays.Don't be afraid to date older gentleman.Testosterone screams louder into a younger mans ears than Anything a lady might say,until were at least 35,nothing you,I, or anybody can say.You should spend your time looking for an older guy,you look a little heavy in your photo,and seek a gentleman,which is almost impossible to find,or at least a man,which is hard to find,and both are made,not born,so you should just go ahead and write a real profile,email guys who are over 40(real humdingers,by the way).Once and look for a how are you?A just checking in?type of reply.You may want to reveal a problem area in your life,and see if he cares at all.That's totally fair.Me,I got a little game,37,would'nt dig the pic,looks kinda heavy,needs a face pic,but an older guy,especially if you got a real nice profile,would tend to respond.What sign are you?Maybe talk about those qualities,I'm sure they're are many,but those tend to "stick out".
 Mr.K.
Msg: 65 (view)

short and bald, will I ever date again?
Posted: 8/12/2006 9:48:00 AM
Dude,don't go off this site.That's the worst thing you can do.I'm about to tell you if your really nice(I always introduce mysef with my name,ask how she's been doing,etc. the common courtesys that you would in real life,and don't push for her phone #,you would'nt do it in real life,it seems more inviting to the lady.Notice lady,not chick,or whatever.Eventually you'll start finding out about the lady.then use that to your advantage.For example,I'm emailing an Artist and an Busy Lady today.What am I gonna send,Hi! I'm frustrated please help?No,I'm gonna send out song lyrics,poetry,etc.that I find in the forums.One loves art,one might like to relax to some soothing music.Your welcome to read,and think about,my profile,I put a lot of time into it and not perfect,works.Some guy did that for me and it really helped with my general attitude towards the lady's on this site.Another guy said, "you would'nt wanna send an email to somebody until you've thought about what your gonna say for a few days,anyway" the single best advice I can give.
 Mr.K.

guys/gals: ''stat'' says men want exclusivity (on average) in 3 dates, but women will wait 'til 14 (on average)...let's discuss
Posted: 8/11/2006 7:30:32 PM
Here's the trippy thing,if a girl likes a guy and finds out that he's dating other guys,will she just tuck tail and run while a guy is more likely to just accept the fact and continue trying to win her over.Does that sound like a good thread?
 Mr.K.
Msg: 28 (view)

guys/gals: ''stat'' says men want exclusivity (on average) in 3 dates, but women will wait 'til 14 (on average)...let's discuss
Posted: 8/11/2006 7:16:10 PM
Well first off,I beleive the radio station.How do I feel about it?I think I wish I knew how to use a tab button for one thing because,so people would'nt have to scroll from side to side to read my blog,and that the way I feel is far more important,which is that men that push for exclusivity early on need to be examined by the G/F because they may just really see an LTR as a series of one nighters.Kick him to the curb if he get's mean about this,of course.I feel that when a man want's to let a girl shop around he's saying something positive about his protective instincts,and look closely at that,Real closely,especially if he's older
 Mr.K.
Msg: 44 (view)

what would you like in a first message
Posted: 8/11/2006 4:23:13 PM
Pete,I wish you had been my father.
 Mr.K.

Need help: starting as a friendship before relationship: anyone successful doing so?
Posted: 8/11/2006 1:59:32 AM
It seems like a great idea,but I think the woman would just run into some other guy and you know what.She has needs and unless your into bbw women tons more opportunities.On the opportunities thing I read an article from a psyciatrist who claimed that 80% of women have slept with two patners(male/female?) in the same Week,whereas a man will end up sleeping with 10 women in his lifetime so you gotta figure,no way,you can only be her friend or her lover but not both.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 98 (view)

Oh my god!
Posted: 8/10/2006 7:26:17 PM
Oh my god kompletekaos is here.Can you call me a name or something?Don't worry sugar,daddy can take it.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 97 (view)

Why Women Prefer Taller Men - The definitive answer
Posted: 8/10/2006 7:21:59 PM
The last time I went clubbing at one point in the night while I was sitting at the bar this girl,who had a shortish skirt on,sits down next to me and presses her leg to mine and will not move it.It was such an obvious pickup thing I was shocked and confused and only managed a little lame conversation so she walked.turns out,she was a taller girl than I thought,way taller than me,I'm5-8.This thing has hindered me before,I think,but now I think it's all about mindset/attitude for a guy
 Mr.K.
Msg: 50 (view)

How To Approach Women Without Seeming Creepy --- C'Mon HELP US LADIES!!
Posted: 8/10/2006 6:54:32 PM
For the ladies who posted what do guys want I look for if she tends to just validate me,"let the man be a man"does'nt nag etc.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 49 (view)

Posted: 8/10/2006 6:48:52 PM
Sorry about the last post.I was still kinda seein that heinie backing up towards me,slow but purposeful.Yeah if she sat nxt to me I woulda just sat a little closer towards her,maybe exchanged a glance, kept doing what I was doing,etc.I would'nt try to do anything else,no exchanging glances furtively,etc.I would definitely only move my butt once.If I stated to get all worked up about talking to her I would just say forget it and go on about my business.Gives her a chance to check you out,her next action figure.She'll probably appreciate it,most guys are so worried about scoring they can't even do that,I hear.Nothing wrong with just bein' casual,and smiling.Hell your a man,why would you be embarresed to just kick back and check her out for a while,anyway.She puts a ton of work into her looks and might appreciate that if your not drooly,just keepin' it casual. Smiling,waving,and just saying hi,you know,just being friendly would probably lead to more if the guys centered on just being friendly instead of getting laid.Just put gettin laid on the backburner and concentrate on making friends(male or female) in that gym,I'll bet your rockin' it soon.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 8/10/2006 5:57:22 PM
I just got back foom sarging(trying to pick up girls).I was out for maybe 2 hours.I kinda took a "girlwatching" approach,and only spoke to a few women,4?I came across a gaggle of japanese schoolgirls at a busstop(I live in a tourist town),and just could'nt resist,went up got close,started paying attention,laughing when they say something funny,smiling back,etc.I stareted kinoing(very lightly brushing against) 1 and continued to do the lightly brushing for a while before I even spoke to one and when I did I opened with(as always) a hi!how you doing?Which is polite,and nobody seems to mind.I do it the same way I would to anybody,just being friendly,and they don't seem to mind.By the way I this japanese schoolgirl was just kind of pushing her butt towards my"friend" as I call him,and theirs a real possibility I would have just scored 1,but also maybe the whole gaggle?Until they stepped on the bus,and they're tour guide suddenly got all empowered and shot me a glare(she did'nt have the nads up 'til then,and was just kinda trippin on this east meets west,west wants to get some thing),But she glared and I got confused and went for easier game.Couple things I learned.#1don't have to be quick to open your mouth.#2 when they approach you you can approach them,if they back away,you back away.It says I'm your friend,I'm not pressing you with your body language.If that asian chick woulda sat next to me I woulda just tried to be relaxed,and friendly towards her,kept my yap semi shut,and maybe even scored,but at least woulda gave the impression that I was at least a potential romantic interest in a very relaxed,Friendly
 Mr.K.
Msg: 19 (view)

Attracted to Loud and Obnoxious
Posted: 8/9/2006 4:24:06 PM
yeah I think a buut pic is obnoxious
 Mr.K.

why we love kids!!!this is good
Posted: 8/9/2006 1:13:49 PM
I give it an 8.But only if the scales 1-8
 Mr.K.
Msg: 16 (view)

a beautiful girl is intimidating
Posted: 8/9/2006 12:58:56 PM
thanks for the input though.Can I just call you hunny.I don't get the mud thing.
 Mr.K.

Posted: 8/9/2006 12:54:41 PM
why is at offensive that rich sexually adventurous women are more attractive.don't be hard on yourself and then take it out on men,mudhunny,you'll get there someday.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 8/9/2006 12:51:13 PM
I'm like eternally single I've had tons of rejections.I did'nt even bother to try anymore,but I'm gonna start trying again.why,b'cuz I'm a horndoggy.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 8/9/2006 12:45:34 PM
I heard some guys just walk right up to girls and use the line "Are you single"Then Are you rich? then are you bisexual? in a joking kind of way,then since ya know she's quality,give her your number or email.I'm thinking of having business cards printed up,myself.I think you just gotta be in a joking around mood.They love that.If she rejects you its her loss.
 Mr.K.

woman
Posted: 8/4/2006 1:26:15 AM
I just read the dudes profile.He ain't exactly looking for love or an LTR,although I'm sure a lot of girls on this site probably are.The girls I've met so far on this site seem like keepers but I'm not sure this guy has a clue.He also does drugs often and has a real,real whiny attitude.He's too busy to keep a girl,anyway.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 14 (view)

woman
Posted: 8/4/2006 1:12:22 AM
Woman is a good name for this thread,I'm sure Powertrip might see the little joke here.I've been on this sight for a little while now,and it's just now starting to click.I spent a lot of time just writing and rewriting my profile.I've been told that when you write an email it must sound unique.Hey babe I think your hot!I hear is a very popular one.I read the profiles and try to find something more interesting than the picture.I'm meeting some really cool women on this site.It's definitely not a ten minute thing though.It never is and never was with women.Take your time,don't burn yourself out,go for quality not quantity.3 step plan.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 11 (view)

What do women think about men with ED
Posted: 8/4/2006 12:49:37 AM
Angelfacelo,I can't wait 'til you get older,or anything bad happens to you,for that matter.
 Mr.K.
Msg: 33 (view)

Meminist?
Posted: 8/4/2006 12:30:09 AM
You can call me a whore too komplete kaos.It's a great reminder to get out and meet more women!

Show ALL Forums