Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Does she want to be more or just friends
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 40 (view)

Does she want to be more or just friends
Posted: 4/7/2011 6:53:12 AM

Anything else you might want to add, she has kids, a dog, has to send money back home to her family to survive?

After reading your posts Im still confused why you think she is special? or is it because deep down you want this girl because you know you cant have her? what you're doing doesn't make any sense ...man its like this, most women knows within 5 minutes if you're lover material or friendship material.

hehe no she doesnt have kids or anything like that.
i like this girl cos i believe she is genuine and doesnt want a man for money, nor for the visa. if that were the case she would be going for that.

she almost said yes when i asked her for more than friends... but asked if i could wait to see if there was more down the track between us..

dont worry i am confused as well.. usually i wouldnt wait.. but as i said she does seem genuine in my eyes.. BUT COULD BE WRONG>>>
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 4/7/2011 6:43:01 AM

She may have a WORK visa. In that case, it is very foolish she quit her job because she broke up (?) with someone she worked with. In any case, her first priority would be to find a job that will afford her a renewal of her visa.

she does have a work visa. and had 2 part time jobs.
she quit one of them due do the above reason. therefore looking for another to replace it.
she is mature.. and not materialistic and yes that may be the case to be able to renew the visa
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 4/7/2011 6:39:20 AM

Why is it she only has one day off per week to see you? Has it occurred to you that she doesn't spend more time with you because she's spending time with her friends?

well since she asked for more hrs on first job... she is finishing at 10pm during the week.. therefore doesnt hang out with other ppl socially the way we all would.
and yes... its a normal job hehe
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 26 (view)

How to help a friend when she's stressed?
Posted: 4/6/2011 11:15:23 PM
i agree with many on here... giving too much advice is not good especially if they arent asking...
but if she comes to you asking.. best just to listen which also helps them get it off their chest.
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 67 (view)

Public Affection? What is your take on it?
Posted: 4/6/2011 11:01:52 PM
i think its ok to show affection in public.
obviously depends how far you go..
also both should be comfortable.. many are different
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2011 10:42:39 PM

I am confused...she wants you to hang in there another two months with no sex but doesn't know if she can renew her visa? How soon is soon as far as renewing it? When does it expire? And she is also job hunting? Dang this sounds very complicated. She must be incredibly special for you to even consider keeping this going and not date any one else. I know I couldn't last that long with no affection or sex if I was exclusively dating one person.

yes, she must renew.. i think june, mind u will be the 3rd time... so im guessing she wont have issue.
she said recently... many men want to marry ppl from her culture just because they think its easy and the girls will to gain residency. but made it very clear she doesnt want that as she wants someone to be there for her.... and who she is etc.
part of me thinks she has been burnt in the past... and maybe cautious.
i do feel she is special... thats the only reason i am considering it...
but at the same time dont wanna be taken for a fool
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2011 7:19:59 PM
totally understand what everyone is saying..
i might be nice in general but definite not a push over... one thing i wont do.

by all means she may be leading me on and i cant see it...

then WHY is it when she only has one day off a week at the moment and ops to spend it with me??
when she can hang out with any of her friends etc..? ?

one thing she did say which many might laugh...
she is currently on a visa.. and therefor isnt currently trying to take advantage of that.
she has to renew it soon... so she said... what would happen if we did date and things went well... and she cant renew for what ever reason... then what...
i dont know...
maybe i am wasting my time.
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2011 8:41:45 AM

Why she mentioned to you another guy got upset is stupid.

sorry first time using quotes :)

she wasnt the one who did. i havent met this guy b4... but im guessing he saw something on her facebook page lol...
he got upset cos she didnt ask him since she new him longer to help move.
and thats when he asked her saying is she was moving in with me haha.
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2011 8:40:10 AM

Why she mentioned to you another guy got upset is stupid.

she wasnt the one who did. i havent met this guy b4... but im guessing he saw something on her facebook page lol...
he got upset cos she didnt ask him since she new him longer to help move.
and thats when he asked her saying is she was moving in with me haha.
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 54 (view)

dating different cultures and its clashes!!
Posted: 4/6/2011 8:26:51 AM
well i personally dont thin mixing cultures really matters. i believe as long as the love is there is what really matters.
many parents will try and interfere as someone said.. its not them that will marry her in the end... its you.
i also think some parents want same culture so they can communicate easier with the in laws better.
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2011 8:17:13 AM
[Why can't you date "normally", enjoy going out without the focus being on sex,]

for me its ok. yes sex is nice but not all bout that. rather her be the one over sex.
also she claims she is a girls that believes sex after marriage...

[It's nice when a gentleman appears and he actually wants to get to know you and date]

well she says i am.. so its good i suppose... id like this to work...
i guess when i said i dont really want to meet others atm... she didnt say that i should... which would be the right thing to say..

[and I feel that if there are restrictions]
she isnt the type to fool around.. ..

she keeps saying she wants someone mature, commitment, and a best friend in the relationship..
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2011 5:54:25 AM
ok thats fair enough...
if we do friend things and nothing happens... can be hard after.

but if we do dating things.... she isnt the type to get intimate if its not commitment.

forgot to mention.. she asked me to promise.. so i dont change who i currently am towards her.
 niceguy4u75
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 4/6/2011 5:45:00 AM
ok, i have met a girl bout 4 weeks ago and yes we get along really well and have a nice connection. seen her few times now and usually the whole day. spoken many times on the phone.
she knows i like her and id like more than friends.
now things she says for not moving forward yet.
she recently broke up with ex-bf, wants to concentrate on finding another job she left cos she was dating someone that worked there and left.
says wants to give it time first as friends if things go better and if feelings develop.
asks me for advice all the time. says she is happy to have met me etc..
umm.. ilso mentioned to me another guy that likes her got upset cos she ask me to help her move....
says.. she wants someone mature etc.. but also said she thinks all met would cheat if they could etc... so maybe she is sussing me out.
this might not mean much... but sms her a poem that i wrote myself...she ended up putting it up on facebook hehe... where heaps ppl commented she is lucky etc..
one more thing... i said i dont wanna try date others incase it works between us... she didnt believe i could...or would...
she said give it 3 months..... one gone already
do u think she wants to remain just friends and wasting my time?

Show ALL Forums