Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: At what age do you Just Give Up?
 Crisgo88
Msg: 126 (view)

At what age do you Just Give Up?
Posted: 1/30/2011 4:36:37 PM
You know what, I just realized I cannot give up but perhaps my pickyness and patience will pay off. I got to look at it that way. I rather go through life being lonely then being in a torturous relationship. That I think would be worse for both people in the end. But I am not afraid to die alone
 Crisgo88
Msg: 125 (view)

Posted: 1/30/2011 1:07:34 PM
Yeah. I am just frustrated. Everyone says they will find me. Well if I have to wait forever so be it. I am just watching how everyone I know is getting married, in stable relationships and having kids while I am just kinda floating through life waiting for things to fall into place at this point. Have tried and done all I can. I am becoming increasingly more and more content being single.
 Crisgo88
Msg: 109 (view)

Posted: 12/10/2010 11:20:29 PM
I have thought about this myself. I have reached a point where I am tired of looking. I am tired of dating. It is becoming harder and harder to find someone I have things in common with. As I am getting older I am finding more divorced and single parent mothers on here and not that I have any kind of hatred for them, just not my type. I am not ready to be an instant Father figure. I am crushed. My Grandma died and one of the last things she said to me was she wanted to live to see me Married. It bothers the heck out of me to this day. I cannot live alone for the rest of my life but I am actually trying to get used to it because it is becoming more and more possible.

Show ALL Forums