Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Relationships and Antidepresants...
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 30 (view)

Relationships and Antidepresants...
Posted: 6/12/2007 3:47:59 PM
....me too. You can skip the IQ test, it'd be a waste of time

First before I state MY HONEST ANSWER
My IQ results are 142

And as far as to answer you question sir raffarott

If it was a choice of dating you or a man with depression/mental illness that was taking his meds it would NOT BE YOU it would be the Clinically Mentally Ill HANDS DOWN

And I would love to hear your definition of "NORMAL" because last time I checked, everyones version is different
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 6 (view)

Cell phone providers in Kelowna
Posted: 6/10/2007 7:31:19 PM
Sorry to hear that pussansboots
I guess I must fall under a grandfather clause.
My friend has Bell and the only complaint she has is her phone constantly goes into roaming even when she is right downtown Which of course if you don't notice ends up costing you more money
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 47 (view)

Instant Chemistry?
Posted: 6/9/2007 12:32:55 AM
I instantly knew I would marry him! I was only 16!
Which I did.........and then the chemistry blew up and turned into divorce
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 2 (view)

Kelowna: Meet & Greet @ O'Flannigans **7pm**
Posted: 6/6/2007 8:14:15 PM
I will see you there
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 147 (view)

Sleeping with pets
Posted: 6/5/2007 7:07:48 AM
Well I admit I sleep with my Kitty, but I would never have to kick her off the bed for the sake of someone because she is such a B***H and would get her nose out of joint she would leave.

But last night I had quite the oppisite problem my Kitty doesn't like other cats trying to sleep on her bed...... I was fast asleep only to be awoken by a cat fight on top of me in the pitch dark. Now I only have one Kitty so I woke up scared out of my wits to say the least Well I guess a cat came thru one of my open windows and decided to make himself feel at home and thought he could just jump up on the bed and sleep with me and Kitty But my Kitty put him in his place and chased him right back out the window he climbed in
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 13 (view)

Another Fun Test to do!
Posted: 6/4/2007 7:40:33 PM
****719****
LOL
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 6 (view)

POF in Kelowna
Posted: 6/4/2007 2:42:03 PM
smarti if you look in the forum under British Columbia it looks like there is going to be a get together in Kelowna this week!!
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 7 (view)

Kelowna: Wing/Pool Night
Posted: 6/4/2007 12:40:29 PM
Count me in! It is about time we did something in Kelowna!! Just say where and when!
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 11 (view)

Organ Donation
Posted: 6/3/2007 10:45:32 PM
My philosophy is take what you need and burn the rest.

I completely agree with you on this one. I have been an organ donor since I was 16 and I also registered my son the same month he was born. He is 12 now and understands and agrees with it too.

Hey everybody don't forget there is a also a real need for bone marrow donors!!!
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 116 (view)

Song and the Lyrics of what you're listening to right now...
Posted: 6/1/2007 1:56:35 PM
Love Generation

From Jamaica to the world,
this is just love,
this is just love,
Yeah!

Why must our children play in the streets,
broken hearts and faded dreams,
listen um to everyone that you meet,
don't you worry, it could be so sweet,
just look to the rainbow, you will see,
sun will shine 'till eternity,
I've got for much love in my heart,
no one can tear it apart,
Yeah.

Feel the love generation,
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Feel the love generation,
Ooohhh yeah-yeah,

Why must our children play in the streets,
broken hearts and faded dreams,
listen um to everyone that you meet,
don't you worry, it could be so sweet,
just look to the rainbow, you will see,
sun will shine 'till eternity,
I've got for much love in my heart,
no one can tear it apart,
Yeah.

Bob Sinclair
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 53 (view)

Dating East Indian Men
Posted: 6/1/2007 6:32:32 AM
Well my two major relationships in my life were with a Spanish/Mexican and a Pakistani. So I don't think it matters. As long as the man is a gentleman and respects the women it should not matter what their heritage is.
Gori Melanie
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 48 (view)

Bare Breasted...on the beach
Posted: 5/30/2007 11:05:17 PM
What is the big deal! People should just get over it. I just came back from living in Europe for over 2 years and the majority of women don't wear tops on the beach. Hell I hate Tan Lines so I am all for it.
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 41 (view)

My 20lbs in 10 weeks challenge. Anybody in?
Posted: 5/29/2007 11:01:19 PM
I am totally in this is exactly what I am looking for. Sign me up
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 4 (view)

POF in Kelowna
Posted: 5/29/2007 7:10:07 PM
Hi Smarti
I have been thinking the same thing it appears there are POF events and get togethers in many cities but are lacking here in Kelowna. It would be nice to have one here. Then maybe after that some of us could try to arrange some more.
Any ideas from people that have been to any of these events? They look like fun
Cheers Melanie
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 3 (view)

Camping
Posted: 5/29/2007 6:53:49 PM
WHOOPS, Sorry don't turn left as you will be driving into Sooke from Victoria turn Right at the main intersection in Sooke. Up that road is where you can find great Forestry spots.
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 2 (view)

Camping
Posted: 5/29/2007 6:50:46 PM
I am wondering if you are thinking of French Beach. That is out past Sooke and has sandy beaches. Also go out to main intersection in Sooke and hang a left and go up until you find forestry land. There are great spots up there with lakes and no one around.
Good Luck
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 65 (view)

Romantic Gestures - (a question for the ladies)
Posted: 5/28/2007 4:40:41 AM
I did this once:
I bought 2 tickets to Bejing, China and went home and cooked Chinese food by candle light. On the way home from work I stopped and bought a bag of fortune cookies. I found one that I could pull the fortune out and wrote my own on it and stuck it back in the cookie. After dinner I gave him the cookie and when he opened it and read it out loud " You will be in Bejing, China on your Birthday" he asked me what does this mean? And I said well I guess your fortune is you will be in Bejing on your Birthday. He couldn't believe it. To say the least we had the most amazing romantic vacation.
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 43 (view)

Would you loose weight for $10,000 dollars.
Posted: 5/22/2007 5:52:54 AM
There is something called UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. I don't think he will ever have that for you. If he did he never would have insulted you by proposing this ridiculous offer. He will never be completely happy with you. Now it's the weight what's next? Going under the knife for Implants and Liposuction?????
Don't walk away RUN. There are a million Fish in the sea and you could do way better. Go and find someone who doesn't love with conditions. And boosts your self-esteem not make you question it.

Just my .02

Good Luck
 *Hello Kitty*
Msg: 93 (view)

ILL REVIEW UR PROFILE... AS LONG AS U DONT CRY
Posted: 5/21/2007 4:24:18 PM
Hi
I was wondering if you have a chance could you please review my profile as I have just updated it and would appreciate any suggestions. I am even open to critisim.
Thanks
 mel31
Msg: 140 (view)

How much do you weigh?
Posted: 5/19/2007 4:17:28 AM
I have never encountered this situation myself personally. If a man asked me my weight (probably due to him being shallow and having his own self-esteem issues ) I would be more than happy to disclose it to him as I would not be interested in him anyway after that . I have the same problem as Oprah with my weight it yo-yo's. I am 5'7" and my weight can go between 135lbs to 170lbs and in between. I am aware this is not healthy for the body but I try to keep it at a healthy weight. I have had this problem all my life. No matter what my weight is I am the same person inside and I am happy. I would actually rather meet men when I am a little heavier and know he likes me for who I am not what I weigh. It is like that old saying:
"I may be fat, but your ugly, and I can lose weight"
 mel31
Msg: 73 (view)

May Long Weekend Practice Campout
Posted: 5/18/2007 4:57:46 PM
I have too much work to get up there today I am hoping I can finish it all up and at least make it up there for an evening! Have fun everyone . Hope to catch up to you.
 mel31
Msg: 13 (view)

Scavenger Hunt
Posted: 5/8/2007 2:40:54 PM
Sounds like great fun. I haven't done one since university and we had so much fun. Please keep me posted.
 mel31
Msg: 92 (view)

what did your last ex teach you?
Posted: 5/8/2007 2:21:04 PM
"When you lose, Don't lose the lesson"
Dali Lama
 mel31

Travel
Posted: 5/8/2007 1:48:26 PM
I have traveled and lived down south. I found the best way to travel and get the most out of my time is to go on a cruise. It is the best of both worlds. You get to see many different countries and cultures all with only unpacking once!! The cruise ships always have outings you can sign up for when you arrive in port or you can take off and explore by yourself.
Whatever you choose enjoy your vacation.
 mel31
Msg: 3 (view)

Cell phone providers in Kelowna
Posted: 5/8/2007 1:14:24 PM
I recommend Rogers I have been dealing with them for over 10 yrs and have been happy with the customer service I have received. They have different packages and I am sure if you talk to a rep. they can find something that suits your calling needs. Not to mention I also am an international traveler and find I need that SIM card because I use an unlocked phone so I can switch SIM cards at the drop of a hat no matter what country I am in.
Good Luck I hope this was somewhat helpful.
 mel31

Shared Campsite
Posted: 4/6/2007 2:55:52 AM
Hi I saw your note about sharing a site. What are your Pre-req's? lol I'm asking because I have a 12 year old but he is pretty independent. I would really like to go camping and I think it would be a great way to start off the spring/summer. If there is a problem with sharing that is ok I can look into other options. We have all are own camping stuff and would not bother you.
If you could get back to me yes or no that would be great
Sincerely Melanie
 mel31
Msg: 9 (view)

Interest only....May long
Posted: 3/27/2007 11:41:25 PM
I would be interested too. Do I need to know ppl or bring anyone along?? Still in the meeting new Friends! Will it be far from Kelowna?
 mel31
Msg: 9 (view)

Kelowna, what is there to do??
Posted: 3/26/2007 8:33:52 PM
Thanks to everyone who has input ideas! I have found it difficult to find things to do and would like to meet some girlfriends to hang out with too. But I don't really know any places around Kelowna to meet new ppl.
Adios Melanie

Show ALL Forums