Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Feedbacks Wanted
 lost~user
Msg: 1 (view)

Feedbacks Wanted
Posted: 3/25/2010 11:55:11 AM
Hi everyone,

Please take a look and suggest any changes. It's not the most descriptive, but it gives enough for reading, right?

I can see there were a few fishes that looked at my profile but none of them are biting. I really think there's something in my profile that has warning signs going off. I think it's the gaming thing not sure. So anything else is welcomed, even if it is to say that I have a great smile :)

Thank you POF community!
 lost~user
Msg: 407 (view)

What is your #1 Pet Peeve in Profiles
Posted: 3/25/2010 11:35:57 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm new here, just been on for less then a week. I've created a profile, listed things I really shouldn't of, but figured.. honesty works best.
Anyway enough with that.

I am sorry that I haven't gone though the hundreds of pet peeves people have posted, but I do have a few of my own.

The ABSOLUTE worst one is one that claim that they are open minded, outgoing and like to try new things. Yet when you message them with something that you genuinely want to talk to them about, they completely ignore you.

POF is a great site. I am passionate about it and can't wait to get to you all! :)

Happy Fishing!

Want more about me? check out my profile :) http://www.plentyoffish.com/member18653062.htm

Show ALL Forums