Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Long Distance Online Relationships
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 38 (view)

Long Distance Online Relationships
Posted: 7/23/2006 12:12:49 AM
i know a woman that met her husband online, she's from michigan and he's from scotland. they've been married for 4 years now and live here in the u.s.
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 191 (view)

Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/28/2006 9:22:14 PM
hello my name is Dee. I live in East Tawas. I'm 33, single, never been married..no children, but i do have great pets! I love music, reading and watching movies.
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 33 (view)

Northern Michigan
Posted: 6/24/2006 9:01:43 AM
i'm in north-east michigan..does that count? i live in East Tawas..2 blocks from Lake Huron...
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 10 (view)

What is your favorite season in Michigan and why?
Posted: 6/24/2006 8:58:06 AM
i love the fall..the many colors that the leaves turn..the way the weather is starting to get cooler and the freshness in the air..plus it always reminds me of when i was in high school and going to football games on friday night after school was done for the week..it just brings back nice memories..and not to mention..Halloween!!!
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 27 (view)

Met a nice guy who has bad teeth...
Posted: 6/24/2006 6:58:14 AM
i wonder why your friend said this for one..and 2..my gosh the thought of kissing him..if his teeth are that bad..his breath must smell like sewer water..i'd say..go with your gut feeling on this one......
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 8 (view)

Question for the ladies
Posted: 6/24/2006 6:53:01 AM
being myself is the only way i know how to be...and u might laugh at this..but that's ok..cuz back in 5th grade, i tried to change and be like the "preppie" kids and dress like them..i got laughed at and had comments made about what i was wearing. that made me realize that i had to be myself and not try and be someone else, someone i wasn't..and btw..i dig heavy metal type men..i'm a strange one..i have piercings and tattoos..and way too many animals..people still make fun of me..but that's just fine..cuz i know i'm being myself and that's what matters to me...so my friend..be odd..wear what u wanna wear..listen to what u wanna listen to and be proud of who u are!
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 39 (view)

Lying
Posted: 6/24/2006 6:35:21 AM
well i'd say that's a pretty big lie! and take it from me..if the person is gonna lie about something like that..they'll lie about just about anything....
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 15 (view)

Guys who say they are going to get a divorce.......
Posted: 6/24/2006 6:15:25 AM
oh my goodness..i sorta know a guy like that....and i asked him several times.."if u are so unhappy...why not just leave her? (his wife)" he can't really give me an answer..says to me that he must like to be miserable and doesn't like conflict. but if u ask me..this guy i know and his wife are meant to be together..they fight a lot but always seem to wanna stay together and not deal with the facts...like they are living in a fantasy world. it's all strange to me and hard to really explain. but as for the woman who dumped her married bf cuz he wouldn't leave his wife..well she did nothing wrong..it's obvious that the married guy is too much of a coward to leave his wife..something must be keeping him there or he would have left ages ago...life is too short to be that unhappy..i would think if his life was that bad.. he would have had left by now..
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 26 (view)

men don't listen
Posted: 6/23/2006 7:11:21 AM
i think u are right..
 angeldeathgirl66
Msg: 51 (view)

A hidden truth.. Depression...
Posted: 6/23/2006 7:05:58 AM
i have depression and i take meds for it..it's not something i go around hiding cuz a lot of people have it..and plus it's not like a cold and i can get rid of it..and what's the big deal anyway..? if someone isn't gonna like me or wanna talk to me cuz i have depression,..then they aren't worth my time anyway. having depression is just part of who i am..

Show ALL Forums