Msg: 78 (view)

Speed Dating for Seniors
Posted: 1/2/2010 9:03:43 AM
SPEED DATING?....I'm waiting for slow motion dating
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 658 (view)

Men over 45 and facial hair
Posted: 1/2/2010 8:58:41 AM
I agree....And whats with all the nipple hair girls?....You can buy tweezers at the dollar store..I wanna be the only hairy thing in your bed
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 145 (view)

What do women over 50 find desirable and undesirable in a man's profile?
Posted: 6/12/2009 4:35:08 AM
IN MY EXPERIENCE HERE, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I TYPE IN MY PROFILE....I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WOMEN JUST LOOK AT PICS....I REALIZE MEN DO IT TOO, BUT I'M NOT ONE OF THEM....I CAN ACTUALLY READ....MAYBE IF I LOOKED LIKE GEORGE CLOONEY, I WOULD GET REPLIES TO MY SHORT, SWEET HELLO MESSAGES....BUT 99% OF THEM ARE READ AND DELETED ...AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY CANT FIND A NICE GUY
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 530 (view)

Why do women date mutiple guys at once?
Posted: 11/21/2008 10:17:02 AM
About 2 years ago, i met a woman online and met her for dinner. We had a great time. Flirting, eye contact, hand holding. We really hit it off. There seemed to be instant chemistry. I asked her if she was busy the following weekend. Then it happened. She said she was busy next weekend. BOB on friday...FRANK on saturday...and Pete on sunday. THAT WAS IT FOR ME....I'll be damned if i'm going to invest my time, energy, emotions and feelings in a woman that seems to be "dating" the entire male population.. I told her it was nice meeting her, but i cannot see her anymore. She drove home. She called me the next morning saying what a great time she had with me. I told her again that i will not get involved with a serial dater. She actually started to cry. It was bittersweet. I know it was only 2 hours with her, but i thought she may be special. I truly hate dating. Especially at my age. Why cant i find a sweet, honest simple woman that only wants me? So frustrating....The search continues
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 63 (view)

Over 50 with younger kids?
Posted: 11/6/2008 2:27:24 PM
I'm 53 and have 2 young daughters, ages 11 and 14. They live with their mom, but i treasure them and see them very often. I have had women from POF stop a chat in mid sentence when i mentioned my girls to them. Can you say selfish? Can you say shallow? UNREAL These women have no clue. What the hell do my daughters ages have to do with anything?. Amazes the sh!t outta me.
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 60 (view)

People, of our age, alone...what do our pets say about us?
Posted: 10/6/2008 10:06:44 AM
They arent "pets" , but i own 42 snakes, with more on the way ( several pregnant females ) What does that say about me? I'm a herpetologist. I've had snakes all my life. Sort of a hobby gone wild. I've never had a dog. But reptiles and amphibians have always been a major part of my life since childhood. I cant cuddle or play with them, but they keep me busy. It would be awesome to find a woman that shares my passion for my animals. Or just puts up with it!
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 3 (view)

Why are men afraid of affection?
Posted: 10/4/2008 8:01:15 AM
I for one, crave affection more than sex...Its been almost 2 years since my last relationship..I miss cuddling, holding hands and kissing more than sex itself...I miss caressing and touching a woman that i love and care about.. The closeness of being together is what i miss the most...You're only 33 hun, Just be glad you're not my age and feeling the same thoughts as me... Most guys your age just want sex and could care less about cuddling.. And by the way...Dont you touch my remote!
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 559 (view)

People who just write how are you
Posted: 10/1/2008 3:38:42 PM
OMG...What the hell do you women want?....We type too much, and you dont like it...We type too little and you dont like that...Get off your high horses and say hello once in a while...Or do you only respond if the guy looks like a GQ supermodel?
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 3 (view)

What is the difference maker for you with profiles?
Posted: 10/1/2008 8:42:46 AM
I used to have an in depth, well written profile...But whats the point?...I live down here in "paradise" (south florida) ...Where it seems most local women are shallow, uppity whores looking for their next free dinner...They want a rich, tall, dark haired guy with a harley...Amazes the shit outta me...I've been here for over 2 years and have NEVER received a message from any woman...So i just come here to look at these forums...Maybe one day i will find a decent, honest, caring, loving woman that is happy just to be in love with me...Seems so simple...THE SEARCH CONTINUES
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 490 (view)

Whats with women that invite their dogs into the bedroom to sleep?
Posted: 10/1/2008 7:19:34 AM
I think its nasty...2 years ago, My last relationship was with a woman that had a dog and 5 cats....Her animals had the full run of the house...The dog shed constantly and those damn cats were everywhere...They were indoor and outdoor cats...They would be in the kitchen sink, all over the countertops and every morning i woke up to find hundreds of muddy footprints all over my car...I hated them damn cats....Not to mention they were all over her bed which drove me up the wall...Many times i found cat hair in my food or on my pillow...Cats shit in a box....Then they are on the counters and the bed.....THINK ABOUT THAT....ITS EXTREMELY UNSANITARY.....Needless to say, That was the main reason we are no longer together....I miss her...I loved her...Its truly bittersweet....Bottom line....CATS SHOULD BE SNAKE FOOD
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 89 (view)

A 1st for me; anyone had this happen?
Posted: 9/23/2008 1:26:50 PM
I hear ya Beth.. I write to local women with a nice hello and always get READ/DELETED ..Makes me sick...But i live down here in "paradise". Where women all seem to be shallow and uppity b!tches.. Sitting on their high horses looking for George Clooney lookalikes. If i was 6 feet tall and rode a harley, i would need to beat them off with a stick. Apparently, these women who didnt even know what a motorcycle was 10 years ago, now require one. AMAZING ....I'm not a hillbilly or a biker or a supermodel. These women have no clue. And they wonder why they cant find a nice guy
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 82 (view)

A 1st for me; anyone had this happen?
Posted: 9/23/2008 10:59:41 AM
[DON'T CALL!!!
Men hate it when they think you are too needy].....What a bunch of crap MOLLY. I would give anything to be thought about and cared for like that. Dont generalize "ALL MEN" ....I for one, would love if someone called me, texted me or thought about me all day. Any guy that calls that clingy is an a$$hole. I crave those feelings again. Its been a long time. I wonder if i will ever hear those 3 magical words from a woman again. I guess i would need to actually meet someone first. I've been on this site for over 2 years and have never received a message from anyone.
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 399 (view)

eHarmony...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!
Posted: 9/23/2008 6:56:03 AM
NEIL CLARK WARREN MUST DIE!!! ....He might as well be Nigerian. Money grubbing piece of sh!t. I wasted 50 bucks on that site 2 years ago. My "soulmates" were allegedly 400 pound black women in Orlando. What a joke
 PURPLEROCKS
Msg: 187 (view)

He brought his Fanny with him...
Posted: 9/21/2008 10:54:09 AM
OMG....Who cares?.....You're young....You can get away with being shallow....At my age, if the woman shows up i'm happy . I wouldnt care if she wore 2 fanny packs....or a beehive hairdo

Show ALL Forums