Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?
 NFLjunky718
Msg: 102 (view)

how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?
Posted: 4/9/2010 7:25:32 PM
for women dating men is like catching a cab...they can get one anytime. For most guys it's like trying to catch a cab with no cars on the street.

Simply put, women generally have a lot of choices, men don't.
 NFLjunky718
Msg: 113 (view)

Why does the guy always have to initiate the date and relationship? or at least most of the time?
Posted: 4/4/2010 7:48:28 AM
All of this talk about humans being biologically predisposed to pursuing women is nonsense. The human species is the most adaptable on the planet; things can and will change if there is a need to do so if our survival is threatened. Simply put, some women do pursue men because its is in their own best individual interest to do so. They've discovered good reasons within themselves to be forward with men. Others don't for the opposite reason. From my observations I think that most women don't pursue men becuase most women are already being approached by men and therefore there is little inititative to change.

For the men that don't approach women, the "problem" is (if you want to call it a problem) is that while you are sitting back there waiting, there are millions beyond millions of men are already willing to take the risk and go after the women that it is that they want. and women are perfectly aware of that. IMO the only realistic way to have women beginning to approach men in larger numbers is to convince other men not to pursue women, not by convincing other women to pursue men*

Another point is that maybe women DO pursue men in bigger numbers than we think and we're just avoiding the fact that the women that we think should be approaching us really aren't because they are not interested in us as individuals.
 NFLjunky718
Msg: 257 (view)

What are your messaging ratio's?
Posted: 4/3/2010 4:14:09 PM
^^oh and I've sent oout about 2 or 3..and i've been on here about a week
 NFLjunky718
Msg: 256 (view)

What are your messaging ratio's?
Posted: 4/3/2010 4:03:30 PM
honestly I get about 3 new messages a day and probably about 5 views...beginners luck
 NFLjunky718
Msg: 9 (view)

Men asking intimate questions right off the bat
Posted: 4/2/2010 2:35:35 PM
Hey at the very least you have to give these guys credit for being direct in telling you exactly what it is that they are looking for. Either you're game or you aren't.

I also agree with another poster who said that the "nice guys" don't get laid as often for being on their "best behavior."

Show ALL Forums